>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 10/2/17
youtu.be/lIA0KT7SqP0
>DoD Update on PR relief 10/2/17
youtu.be/5dwP3LTul0w
>Pres Trump awards trophy @Presidents Cup 10/1/17
youtu.be/hCco2acl-pA
>Pres Trump arriving in NYC 10/1/17
youtu.be/dmMkxybdC-A
PREV APPEARANCES (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BuzzFeedNews/status/915316668418666496
twitter.com/bocavista2016/status/915337189994754048
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4944646/ISIS-release-new-video-bragging-Vegas-shooting-REVENGE.html
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/03/hurricane-maria-could-change-the-politics-of-puerto-rico-florida-and-america-forever
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
archive.is/pRr0w)
archive.is/nxp5W)
archive.is/Z1ysK)
nypost.com/2017/10/03/vegas-killer-often-berated-his-girlfriend-in-starbucks-worker/
archive.is/2C2dy
youtu.be/8QAwYwnYdUY
youtu.be/CrErBelOr88
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder last thread for me. NEW BAKER NEEDED. Also stop replying to such simple bait you fucking retards. Shit isn't fucking hard to ignore and all you're doing is encouraging them.

twitter.com/BuzzFeedNews/status/915316668418666496

twitter.com/bocavista2016/status/915337189994754048

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4944646/ISIS-release-new-video-bragging-Vegas-shooting-REVENGE.html

also new webm

>like i'm paying for you
lel

A recent working paper by Pippa Norris, a political scientist at Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government, and Ronald Inglehart, a political scientist at the University of Michigan, concluded, based on an analysis of wide-ranging survey data, that populists have succeeded by appealing to the cultural anxiety of groups like older white men, who once formed the cultural majority in Western societies “but have recently seen their predominance and privilege eroded.”

Elisabeth Ivarsflaten, a professor of politics at the University of Bergen in Norway, came to a similar conclusion after studying anti-immigrant policies in Europe. Their supporters, she found, were motivated by a desire to protect their national culture — suggesting they believed that immigrants posed a threat to it.

Mr. Trump’s criticism of immigrants and promise to “make America great again” may have tapped into those same cultural anxieties, fueling his success with older and less-educated white voters. (Over all, he won white voters by 21 percentage points.)

Professor Kaufmann argues that anxiety over white identity and anti-immigrant populist politicians can have a symbiotic relationship, each strengthening the other. When populist politicians gain mainstream success, that can make white nationalist ideas more socially acceptable.

>"White Nationalism, Explained", New York Times

should cut the shillary part to just her stepping in and falling

>Nearly being killed by gun wielding political fanatic
>Fortifies his belief in 2nd amendment and the need to protect it.

Steve Scalise is a great guy.

AWOO~

MAGA

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/03/hurricane-maria-could-change-the-politics-of-puerto-rico-florida-and-america-forever

Puerto Ricans relocating to Florida have already had a significant effect on the politics of the Sunshine State, and the process may well intensify after Hurricane Maria’s devastation of the island.

Since Florida is a hotly contested swing state that has changed the course of presidential elections, it’s no exaggeration to say that Maria may end up changing the American political landscape permanently.

San Juan Municipal Assembly President Marco Rigau bluntly predicting that the post-Maria exodus of up to one million Puerto Ricans will mean “a lot more people voting Democrat in Florida.”

“Puerto Ricans don’t like President Trump. When he shows on Tuesday, he’ll say, ‘The Puerto Ricans love me’ because people won’t be picketing. But he has no idea,” he added, offering a preview of what the migration could mean for President Donald Trump’s re-election campaign in 2020.

Florida already has about a million Puerto Rican residents, concentrated around Orlando, Tampa, and Miami. That gives Florida about 20 percent of the total Puerto Rican population in the continental United States. Far more Puerto Ricans live on the continent than on the island. If most of the anticipated evacuees decide to settle in Florida for the long term, it’s possible Florida could end up with more Puerto Ricans than Puerto Rico, whose current population is around 3.5 million. Lower-end estimates anticipate perhaps 100,000 new immigrants to Florida, which would still have a significant impact on the state’s precariously-balanced politics.

Florida has become a much more popular destination for Puerto Ricans than traditional favorites like NY, Philadelphia, and Chicago. Driven by a recession on the island since 2006, Puerto Ricans were considered on track to become the largest Hispanic group in Florida by the next presidential election, and that was before Maria.

MAGA

improved version coming, let me know what u think, a little more suspenseful

no one cares. the usa wasn't created for brown subhumans. whites are the only ones who ever created the concept of liberty. brown subhumans have no understanding or capacity to understand the concept of liberty. the usa is for white people, not subhumans. the only reason the left cares about them is because it's easy votes. you are selling the country out for political power

Pink is my favorite color

What's this?

So what is your theory on the shooter?
>1. He was a CIA gun runner (explains all the guns in his multiple houses, his pilot license, and his lack of social media). Something happened and they framed the shooting on him
>2. He was a CIA MKUltra who was desperate for money, took part in a clinical trial that turned him into a psycho killer
>3. He was ISIS inspired, wife is part of ISIS Phillipines
>4. He was just angry.

Wolf girl are you ok??

Looks more salmony to me.

Gay. The average Trump voter was a 37 year old white male. That is a middle class demographic your trying to destroy. Only Non Whites are privileged.

nah, takes too long as it is, ruining the suspension of disbelief

I guarantee that conclusion was made before the (((research))) began. Thank you Karl Marx.

@143926800
trying too hard: the post

2nd try

>pink
that's blood red

Miami White House

The White House is so goddamn cool

nope
still too long between his throw and her getting hit
put the wave part first, when she turns around, put in the Trump part, and then the hit and fall
dont overthink it

Too much time between the throw and the hit. Ruins the comedic timing.

Someone clean this shit up, he'll retweet it.

That's even worse, you retard.

It really does look amazing. I was in awe just looking at the front of it during the moment of silence yesterday.

5. He got radicalized from Sup Forums and decided the degeneracy of modern life was not to be allowed to continue, particularly after having had so much first hand experience. He decided to join ISIS for the lulz and to combat said degeneracy.

Stop posting butts snow nigger.

>Steve Scalise is the majority whip.
>Its his job to try to bring all the coalitions in the GOP together.
>He now has an untouchable aura around him after surviving the attack.

I think we'll see Trump's agenda start moving much quicker through the house.

This stuff is pure cheese.

If only we could replace Ryan with him.

US White Pop (Excluding Semites) April 1st 2010: 190,200,000
US White Non Semitic Pop July 1st 2016: 192,590,000

It's been moving at light speed through the House already. 383 bills signed in Trump's term so far. That's a record, by the way. The problem is the Senate.

spook that got radicalized by ISIS or Antifa

Democrats want to take away our guns, but also want to be able to kill 5 month old fetuses. Sick!

pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

NEW

>The Dow Jones, S&P 500, and NASDAQ all hit new record highs on Monday, continuing their dominance under Trump (22,526, 2,526, and 6,505 respectively) - first eight-quarter winning streak in 20 years (archive.is/pRr0w)
>Trump has cut the number of regulations in the Federal Register by 32% in his first 9 months in office - it took Ronald Reagan several years to cut this many pages of regulations (archive.is/nxp5W)
>The House has passed a bill (237-189) that would ban abortion after 20 weeks - Trump supports the bill (archive.is/Z1ysK)

What's those shoes he is wearing?

Ben "One Man Holocaust" Garrison strikes again!

Boots Made in America.

faster

More original but still needs to be quicker.

>Only Non Whites are privileged.
Bullshit. For you equality means opression. What privileges non-whites have over whites?

Still waiting for a single quote from Trump or any member of his administration that could be considered "white supremacist". I gave you the quote of Al Sharpton being racist against Whites ,where's your quote?

>Mr. Trump’s criticism of immigrants and promise to “make America great again” may have tapped into those same cultural anxieties, fueling his success with older and less-educated white voters. (Over all, he won white voters by 21 percentage points.)
He got 35% of the hispanic vote so this is a retarded theory.

>ISIS or Antifa
Communislam

To be fair, the House has generally been on point. They've passed far more bills in the same time than the past several admins, but the Senate is cucked thanks to One Vote and No Vote.

>actual institutional racism is equality
>Reddit
>the
>post

you got it

Much better.

Vegas killer often went to STARBUCKS

liberal confirmed

>What privileges non-whites have over whites?
Affirmative action.

coo

Because for most of western history it's been white men controlling everything and being elevated above others. That's changing and these people tend to feel inherently entitled to be elevated the way they would have been in the past as the "natural position". Entitled to success, entitled to respect, entitled to women, entitled to deference.

Or being on the same level as others instead of above them feels like "oppression" to them. There's a severe lack of empathy for others at fault, they only think of themselves and how they personally feel. And since they tend to have nothing notable about themselves, no great accomplishments or goals, no great popularity or charismatic personality, and no particular talents, they attach themselves to their "white male"ness as a way to feel better and like they're superior somehow.

>STARKEKS

Someone twat it at Don Jr. and the pro Trump spam accounts.

> talk to my father about the Vegas shooting on the way to work.
> after going over the basic numbers and lack of motive, he says "you know that guitarist came out and said 'supporting the second amendment was the biggest mistake of my life and we should ban all guns'"
> tell him politely that the current laws in place should have prevented this shooting, but criminals don't care about the law
> "well if your house gets robbed, the robber will steal your guns and shoot you, so why have them around at all? You don't need anything more than a .308 for hunting"
>"ban automatic weapons of war"
>" ban machine gun assault rifles"
> "ban pistols too, that Virginia Tech guy used those to kill 30 people"
> don't push it because he gets visibly angry when he does and starts going on about "muh sandy hook"

How do I deal with this?
Just leave it and never talk guns or politics with family when I visit?

I think he's wearing these but I'm not totally sure

Why can't anyone make the projectile move in the same direction in both cilps?

Trump throws the paper towel on a trajectory to the right, but when it hits Hillary, it is moving to the left.

It really fucks up the continuity of the shoop. Can't you just flip one of them horizontally?

IS DRUMPF BACK IN THE COUNTRY?

GET TO WORK,CRUMPF!!!

BAN THOSE WEAPONS

And there it is. Well done. The only criticism I'd make is that the paper towel in the Hillary clip isn't moving fast it up. I'd say speed it up about 25%.

>didn't have any social media accounts
This is bullshit

nypost.com/2017/10/03/vegas-killer-often-berated-his-girlfriend-in-starbucks-worker/

>Orders a venti mocha cappuccino at Starbucks

If this doesn't make him a lib I don't know what does.

i gotchu famm

Kill your dad. It's too late for him.

Yes.

One last one

Perfect

>Goes to starbucks
>Berates his GF in public
Sounds like a leftcuck feminist to me

What's this I hear about thousands of Australian "refugees" flooding into America soon?

find the list of things that kill more than about 11k people a year.

because those are all deadlier than guns.

THE BLOOD IS ON YOUR HANDS SCHWARTZ

So what are we saying that the motive is?
MK Ultra?

That is not privilege. It is a necessity since non-whites were excluded from education for generations. It is a tool to fix the low self-esteem of People of color.

I'm less than half his age and have zero social media presence. The only way they'd find my pic is the same way they found his, and it'd be 2-3 max.

>Just leave it and never talk guns or politics with family when I visit
>Australian

Just leave it, we've already lost the battle

this guy is going to be receiving all kinds of flak

Checked!
Very close but the treads look more intense on his

Reddit what???
>The White Population increasing is "oppression."
US Jewish Pop April 1st 2010: 6,500,000
US Jewish Pop July 1st 2016:
Why are you scared of a solid 42% of the US? That's right White Conservatives/Christians are about 42% of the US. About 44.5% of Infants. You just want the power to discriminate.

I rate 10/10 on this original drawing by Zyklon Ben.

Wow. A relatively sensible article about gun control by Washington Post. Of course the author isn't a Jew.

archive.is/2C2dy

If you are able to add audio, find a short track of Marv Albert - saying something about Kobe and his signature YES

Like Below

youtu.be/8QAwYwnYdUY

youtu.be/CrErBelOr88

They`re giving the hints for the media to shut the fuck up about the guy.

look up stats for number of deaths due to different vehicles, ask if they should ban those
do the same with fast food, or high calorie assault food.
read up on locke, jefferson, and read scalia's opinions. really get to know and understand individual liberties so you can use those to argue points against him

Are you fucking kidding me? They literally get away with murder. They spew muderous hate all day long out against whites and cops and face no repurcussions. They break every basic rule of civility and decorum and face no consequences. They get affirmative action for generations now. They can be racist but never called racist.
Minorities have been made soft, stupid and weak by all this coddling. They have been polluted with anarchism to the point it is national suicide to give them power and they fucking know it.

>hotels in vegas will let you check nine giant bags overlooking a giant music festival

and i thought vegas was obsessive about their security....

Perfect. Key secret of memories is not to take forever for the punch line

gif

Whatever you heard is fake news. The Don already said that deal is shit, straight to the PM's earholes. It's not gonna happen.

See.

So I'm guessing this Menendez character has connections to Hillary, right?

i stayed at the flamingo and there was just about no security unless you were gambling

Looks like a radar summary of Hurricanes Irma and Jose superimposed on a cute anime wolf girl.

>Kaufmann

No they weren't. In 1960 21% of Negroes over 18 were college educated. 26% of Whites. Hispanics were still mostly farmers besides for sparsely populated New Mexico, South/West Texas, and SoCal.

CIA interrogator guy on Fox News in a few.