How do we make college admissions more fair to minorities, Sup Forums? Affirmative action isn't enough

How do we make college admissions more fair to minorities, Sup Forums? Affirmative action isn't enough.

Other urls found in this thread:

princeton.edu/~tje/files/Opportunity Cost of Admission Preferences Espenshade Chung June 2005.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is it because Asians are not a minority in college so it harder for them to get accepted?

Ban all whites from public universities, including faculty. Their only option will be to create private, whites-only universities.

They just need a little help to rise above.

I work in admissions at major university in Texas. It has to do with SAT/ACT scores by blacks (not Hispanics or Asians). Just blacks

We kill the white students determined to have an unfair advantage obviously. (Men are killed off and women suck interracial cock to be clean of "unfair advantage" in order to stay alive).

>We want to shoot and stab eachother, be extremely aggresive, hate the police and ofcourse create and join gangs.
>But you're not allowed to criticize us for it, we demand to be given the same opportunity as other races
???? r black people gay?

>lol @ people that think this is true.

>opinion piece
>wenting li
Almost inevitably a thinly veiled "only white people deserve affirmative action is" bullshit.

Anything "opinion" or "comment" or "lifestyle" or whatever pieces are fake news. This is fake news, affirmative action is the same mentality that justifies all Marxist terrorism including covert attacks with chemical and radiological weapons for the purposes of dysgenics.

Spreading this is spreading terrorism. Only anti Marxism is anti terrorism in this day and age.

That's literally the most correct conclusion if you're a committed Marxist, you can't actually stop current white people being decent, so you make their children disabled or keep attacking them with neurotoxic weapons until they're no longer decent.

Marxism is purely dysgenics. You actually can't achieve equality of outcome without disgusting shows of authoritarianism.

Private universities for brilliant students of color, where they can learn away from white privilege and toxic whiteness!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((white))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Just issue a free bachelor's degree to every nigger baby. Problem solved.
>meme this, Sup Forums

stop counting jews as white, and you'll see the real problem

By "unfair advantage" they mean white kids are just smarter and do better academically than minorities.

I like where your head's at.

Degree options are: Ballistics, Poultry, Balls, and Urban Pharmaceuticals.

Why do mass shootings have to happen to country music fans? Why couldn't this CIA nigger have shot some journalists and college students?

Disclaimer: I do not encourage or advocate for murder of anyone. as it is illegal. I would also NEVER murder anyone for any reason. But hypothetically speaking if the Las Vegas shooter decided to point his rifle towards reporters from The New York Times, Buzzfeed, Late Night Talk Show comedians like Stephen Colbert and Trevor Noah, as well as Rachel Maddow I do not think I would have much sympathy for the victims.

>Correction: January 31, 2017

>An earlier version of this essay misstated the parameters of a study that found that an Asian student needed to score 140 points higher on the SAT test to have the same chance at college admission as a similar white student. The study did not control for participation in extracurricular activities other than athletics.

So the author cheated, lied, and failed to properly analyze the data.

Sounds like Asians aren't so smart after all.

Well it's been shown through statistical analysis that affirmative action causes the most harm to Asians, particularly at elite universities. Absent affirmative action whites would mostly get the same acceptance rates, but the seats that are being preferentially given to AA and Latinos would mostly go to Asians.

princeton.edu/~tje/files/Opportunity Cost of Admission Preferences Espenshade Chung June 2005.pdf

>give massive advantage to anyone who isn't honest to god white, and a spec of talent
>most of the benefits go to "whites" like hispanics and arabs
>nogs still get nothing because they just plain don't have aptitude
>THE WHITES DID THIS

Hmmmm. You know, we separate colleges by color. That way whites and minorities wouldn't have to compete.

Someone whip out that table which shows that blacks have the highest admission rates compared to scores, and asians the lowest.

Most nogs never get a whiff of affirmative action.

A few nogs, the least stupid and including a very few who are moderately bright, get treated like rock stars, at least in admissions. Now the environment on campus is redesigned to favor them all the way thru, so the faculty can't weed out the incompetent.

Then they're placed into nice jobs from which they cannot be fired.

This is to ensure nogs have some power in this country even though they don't deserve it on merit, and to keep an excuse to keep kicking whites in the face for this reason or another administratively, to keep whites from becoming comfortable again on the continent their fathers conquered.

Asians tend to hyper focus on academics alone, they neglect being well-rounded applicants, that's large part of the disparity of admission vs grades.

Send all the post 1960 non-white immigrants home
Give black Americans their own country

done

Isn't that what's going you school all about?

This. Then the nogs and spics will fight to join your all white university.

asians really want to be victims now. Look at the reddit asian supremacist subs where they whine about white people as much if not more than niggers. They even say things like "white people have no empathy."

I kek'd.

Yes, and no.

Applicant A - B+, president of some clubs, charity organizer, involved in politics, sports

Applicant B - A+, plays piano.

Who would be the better investment long-term? Bright student, or above average in academics and far above average in real-world applications and management?

don't forget to sage, lads

Make everyone learn a trade before they go into college, then everyone can afford it. Yes, women can work trades. Niggers can too.

Asians have better extracurriculars. I know a chinese tiger mom who bought her unborn son a piano

mhm..sounds like they think you need south african tier requirements..as in black need 50% averages..white's need 90%. That's how you create a nice and dumb nation of goy

wenting li is the artist. the whiny chink is andrew lam.

Lol, that's exactly what I cited above.
They focus on the wrong shit. Playing piano isn't really giving back to a community or being a leader, or giving a fuck about something other than yourself. It's exactly the kind of thing a parent pushes, while the other kinds of extra curriculars I cited are things that exclusively take personal initiative.

Except they all do the same ones. Piano, violin or piano and violin.

Who says college admissions have to be fair to minorities? They should be based on academic ability and nothing else. If minorities can't make the cut because they're too stupid that's their problem.

Because an education is a terrible thing to waste on a nigger's mind.

Brought to you by the NAACP: Niggers Are Always Causing Problems.

Unfair advantage? They're being raped up the ass by affirmative action and are underrepresented in all major universities, particularly when you take into account the fact that Jews are counted as whites.

Every time leftists claim something you can always be certain that reality is the direct opposite.

That's only if you couple whites with Jews.

If you exclude Jews whites get fucked harder in elite universities by a lot.

The real losers in Affirmative Action programs are the smart minority individual.

Your ethnic peers get an easy ride while you get great grades.
Majority ethnic individuals still have to get good grades at minimum pass the course.
Basically the bar has been lowered for the ethnic minority group.

Then you graduate along with your sub-par ethnic minority graduates and the ethnic majority graduates who had to pass in earnest.

Now you have to find a job or start a business.
Those who hire or those who lend money will lump you in with you sub-standard ethnic graduates as incomptent.
You end up being in lower demand and sought after because of the colour of your skin has been stereotyped as less-comptent than other graduate ethnicities.

You end up being seen, or not at all, as a diamond in the rough, never realising your potential.

Just because your ethnic peers got a free ride.

Hahaha funny coming from those souless insectoids. Thats like whites complaining about how smart blacks are

If affirmative action isn't enough your just fucked. Go back to the third world. I'm tired of you people

Just remember, kikes lie right to your face and tell you the exact opposite of what is going on is true.

>stop counting jews as white, and you'll see the real problem

This is a lie

>You end up being in lower demand and sought after because of the colour of your skin has been stereotyped as less-comptent than other graduate ethnicities.
Not really. Thanks to minority hiring quotas and women staffing most HR departments, minorities who show even a hint of competence are going to get hired and given lucrative jobs. The ones who are actually smart are going to be promoted because of their race and so they can be used as inspirational examples of how they can all be successful if given the chance.

We just need more lead and fluoride in targeted water supplies. It's for dental health, yo!

LET
IN
MORE
CHINKS
YOU
RACIST

you know, there are some things about the modern world that make you really go hmmmm.....

((((((wHITE students)))))

When i was in school , 80% of the "white" students were Jews.

this seems fair
we ride niggers to class

Asians and Indians have annoyed me to the extent that I really don't associate with them anymore. Some aren't that bad, but they're all such insecure fucks looking to turn on white people, especially men. Wish they'd fuck back to their own shit hole countries

>file no longer exists

Niggers could fail a course in stealing and beaners a course in sleeping all day. Even when they ran Ebonics courses they still stayed at the bottom of the class.

((((((((White Students))))))))

Kill and deport a bunch of them. Then the few remaining won't be disadvantaged.

this is the future.

Where is that chart showing non-asian minorities have better acceptance rate to med school with lower grades than whites/asians.

Fuck man Asians have it hard too

Universities and employers just want girls and black people

True.
Nigger Americans who show at least half agency or high time preference will get a job in no time.

But these niggers are outliers in real life.

4 year is a scam. Go to 2 year, that's where the money is. I hate it when libs think college is a gateway to economic equality. They know damn well it just leads to more debt and worthless degrees.

They already lowered the acceptance level of act/sat scores for blacks to a point where all they have to do is spell their name right. What more do they want?

Since when is genetics an unfair advantage?

Man I am indian and those types you are talking about are the incel versions of regular people but focus on race to cope. For the most part the only Asians/Indians I group together are the people who do things like isa or only hang out with other people like themselves. You came all the way to college to not try anything new? That seemed true regardless of major (obviously the women's studies dummies had their own bias, and hard science another) Hobbies were also a good tell if people were insular or not. So maybe you just had contact with the wrong people but whatever mang it's not up to me to defend them and if you ever do become friends with them I guess it'll mean more

I haven't seen many asians work in trades. Except hindus.

Paying off Visa with Mastercard.

Stop promoting 4 year universities and the "college expirence" and support community colleges more

my iq is 135 and i felt dumb about that

Holy shit. You just might be a genius.

Whites are admitted to Ivy leagues at lower proportional rates than any other ethnic group, then.
WE WUZ DISCRIMINATED AGAINST

Holy shit, the NYTimes lies like no other.

it's not even subtle spin or convenient omissions any more. They have moved into outright lies.

They hate whitey more than anything. Their only reason to exist is to destroy YT... that's the mandate.

Oh please. Every university in the country is clamoring to give POC transgender first generation immigrant infinite money in scholarships so they can seem more progressive.

All universities were all-white at one point.

It's illegal to assemble as a white group now, so whites can't even do this if they were inclined to do so.

spotted the spic in texas. sorry amigo but your race is as subhuman as niggers. your test scores are equal and belong niggers

Strange how 60% of the population has the same enrollment as groups that make up 2% and 5% of the population.

Just get rid of standards all together and let """""POCs"""""" in, ban all whites from public university.

That way we can go to our own private universities away from them.

concert pianist show the most highly developed neural brain pathways derived from any human activity..

so, yes definitely take the pianist, with god-tier brain power
not the student council member, who's just another globalist in waiting.

Put the black in a poll beat the shit out of them until they know a real problem to complain about...

do these jews know that jewish students have the highest unfair advantage?

Having a functional brain is an "unfair advantage" over those who don't.

Thus the cycle starts anew. Only this time we get to enjoy the good part of the cycle for a change

>limit number of entries
>affirmative functionally illiterate blacks and zero-english latinos
>destroy the black/latino degree by making "phd in rap" and ben carson peers (on paper)
>increase value of asian degree by limiting entry to just the highest IQ

idk. this sounds like credentialism talking, not actual career viability.
everyone knows that a black's degree is worth toilet paper, and an asian's is a deathmatch victory.

We should just give minorities a degree without actually having to attend classes or do any work. They have been oppressed for far too long, it's the only way to even up the playing field.

>other than athletics
>athletics probably being a white's highest extracurricular activity while being an asian's lowest
Really roasts my almonds

I work with a lot of Indians and have had several situations where one moment they're buddy-buddy the next I'm an outsider and they associate more heavily with another Indian that they don't even really know. I can see this sort of layered system of kinship and heavy in-group preferences and have really begun to not trust most Indians. It's very confusing to me, most white Americans really aren't this way at all; I don't know if we've just become lax about group identity or what. Yet every group seems to think we are and that we're looking out for each other, and use this belief to justify their own tendencies to segregate

>here's your degree for being a nigger, now journey out into the world and get shot to death before you're 25

*Jewish Students' Unfair Advantage in Admissions

>WENTING LI
Like pottery

>How do we make college admissions more fair to minorities

Limit the most privileged of the white folks, the Jews, to their fair diversity quota based on population strength of 2% as soon as possible.
It is not right that Asians are the only ones penalized (with 50-100 minus points in SAT scores) for exceeding their diversity quota based on population strength.
Kicking out the privileged Jews exceeding their 2% share will naturally open more places for Blacks and Hispanics.