Has it really been that long?

where has my youth gone?
Where has my life gone?

ABBABBA ABBABBA ABBABBA ABBABBA
AKACHAN NINGEN

Jesus Christ

Someone should make a rewatch stream.

>still no blu-ray

I don't think I'd survive through NHK today. It would hit too close.

>10 years

>10 years
They've probably had a child by now

I remember watching this show and thinking "At least I'll never be as pathetic as Satou."

God I was young and stupid then.

Do it man, watching it together with anons should be fun

Agreed.

Holy fuck, where has the time gone?

it was stolen by an evil organization conspiring to keep you hooked on anime.

>you've been a NEET for 10 years

It would imply he became a NEET when the show aired.

Shit, really?

>Watch this as a teenager
>Told myself I wouldn't hit that low as Tatsuhiro
>Proceed to hit rock bottom

Welp

We should be glad something like this anime appeared at all, right?

Let's face it, deep down we already knew that this would happen.

Well atleast he got girl

I'd probably fall into a really bad depression if I rewatched this show in my current state.

Dont worry user, I'm in a bad situation too. we'd probably end up doing a suicide pact after its done airing so atleast you wont be alone.

2 days left before the user group suicide

How many helium tanks should I bring?

A-at least I am in school now. It isn't that bad.

What makes me scared is that I have been on Sup Forums for 10 years. I don't want to be here in 2026.

Bring an extra for me please I don't have the money for one.

Screencapped. See you in 2026, user!

Read the book, user. It's got a nice, bright ending.

I'll be needing one, user-kun.

Fuck, where is this from? I know I've seen this before.

You stop that

Bring me one, hell bring as many as you can just in case more people join.

Stop what? Misaki goes back to school and becomes happier, Senpai gets pregnant, Yamazaki gets a cute country waifu, etc. Nice and happy.

heh, just finished watching it last night finally, good timing I suppose desu

not him, but why?

didnt it end with them signing essentially prohibiting either one of them from committing suicide?

Am I forgetting something? It has been a while.

Guys what am I supposed to do after getting a job? The show ends with Satou doing that.

I've done that and I'm still a socially anxious depressed fuck.

You retire after a few decades and die after another couple.

I dunno, usually some set aside money to start a business on something they like to do.

You are about to reach the final stage of enlightenment user, now all thats left to do is realize there is no next stage

Your demons will always be there, they will always be a part of you but atleast you showed some development by staving them off enough to achieve some modicum of control over your life and you carry on maintaining that control

It's impossible to do a complete transition from NEET to wageslave. You will either go back to being NEET, go up the ladder real fast to the point that you don't really have to work to make money, or kill yourself.

pretty sure getting a gf is the next step. Unfortunately I've been stuck at this step as well for the past few years, so I dunno

No hinted romance between them, all of his friends move on with their lives, Satou is still a sad piece of shit, but had to sell everything he owned and work as little as possible to keep his apartment/survive.

I'll bring the music
youtube.com/watch?v=_Ei2izPLpHc

I've been planning on rewatching this show for a while, now might be a good time.
It might absolutely destroy me though.

Are we blogging yet?
>NEET for 2 years
>Didn't get accepted into college this year because of the class being full
>Contacted locale HS about that I may redo a year to improve my grades
It's either another year of doing nothing again, or hanging out with 17-18 year olds.

hurry up and die already user

Fuck off

Second option at least you'll do something and might unironically be fun

>Two masters degrees
>Been unemployed for two years

Nobody can say I didn't try.

How does that even happen.

You guys make me lol

What the heck did you study?

do I dare to ask in what you majored?

for all the hiki anons, its never too late.

so do you, lol

Grades mean nothing. I think you're better off spending that year working part-time, and learning a skill online.

If I was you I'd put aside money to open a shop of my own.

Perfect choice, user.

Gender studies and Black history?

Would you do the suicide-pact with other anons?
Would you do an offline meet for that pact?

.......... oh fuck you assholes. I never finished the story because Sup Forums told me he suicides

Buy a house
Rent it out for a comfy monthly income

Is this the show with NTR?

It would end with a gay orgy.

no NTR
No he doesnt but dont trust anons. watch for yourself.

I wonder how things will be when we're all in our 50's and 60's.
I just turned 30 and I still feel like I'm only 16.

This is actually fairly common where I live.

My parents did that, and the tenants keep complaining about repairs and shit they broke. Not really worth it imo.

Ha

It really depends on the country laws. here you can basically tell the tenants to go fuck themselves and that they get the apartment as is and if they want anything they should fix it at their own expense.

Haha le ebin Sup Forums meme upboated

What do you do when they completely trash the place before moving somewhere else? Happened to my parents a lot.

That is an ugly Luger.

As I said, varies from country to country. depending on the level the damage there might be grounds for a lawsuit.

Also, that what insurance is for

Man, the high quality version of this panel looks even more beautiful than I remembered.

the dub wasn't that bad honestly

i.4cdn.org/f/Any minute now.swf

Novel > Anime > Live Action >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> shit > Manga

>Live Action
wait what?

So you did?

I feel bad for you.

ay. this is one of three i have only watched the dub

i was thinking the same thing.

this is my favorite fake-but-not-fake spoiler

Funnily enough I watched it when it came out and was sure that I never would turn out that way, but then I dropped out from my university and lived a NEET borderline hikikomori life for a few years while believing in a thousand or so conspiracy theories.
Thankfully time has its ways of sorting things out, because now I'm the manager of a thrift store and live a fairly sociable life.

Follow me to the dark side
youtube.com/watch?v=-jwE7DuKO60

I don't think I can wait any longer.

His own life is the live action.

impregnate as many of them as you can. trust me, you'll miss it.

>His own life is the live action.
then why is it ranked higher than shit?

holy shit this triggers my paranoia something wonderful. going to have this open for hours next time I'm high.

Assuming you're in the US; Don't actually waste a year doing that. Experience in some shitty job is much more valuable than your HS grades. Try to network as much as you possibly can this year.

You go on Judge Judy.

I wish I knew Omar Marteen before he died. I would've joined him and set an unbeatable high score. Honestly I've been dreaming of becoming a serial killer or spree killer and setting an all-time record for years, only problem is it's incredibly difficult to get guns in NYC. I've looked into constructing my own firearms and explosives alot lately. I'd rampage during my old high school's dismissal period when hundreds of students come out of the main entrance all at once. If you're going to go out why not go out with a bang and be remembered in history for all time? You practically make yourself immortal. I wish I knew other anons in NYC with access to firearms.

>now I'm the manager of a thrift store and live a fairly sociable life.

Nice. I volunteered at a thrift store for years and it was always happy, cheerful and calming. I'd love to do it as a career.