Spanish civil war

Catalan hotels evict Spanish police as crowds protest violence at the polls
> Spanish Civil Guard and riot police sent to Catalonia to stop the referendum have faced angry protests and been evicted from hotels.
>Close to 200 Spanish special forces and riot police sent to Catalonia to stop an independence referendum were evicted from the hotel where they were staying on Monday, their union said, amid anger over police violence during the banned vote.
>"We are watching with increasing concern this climate of hostility towards Guardia Civil, a situation that has sky-rocketed in just a few days," it said.

thelocal.es/20171003/catalan-hotels-evict-police-as-crowds-protest-violence-at-the-polls
Martial law imminent.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/03/spanish-police-issue-plea-reinforcements-saying-catalan-harassment/
youtube.com/watch?v=3GnIutPfCyY
haaretz.com/world-news/catalan-leader-predicts-independence-in-about-two-years-and-close-friendship-with-israel-1.468285
youtube.com/watch?v=SjUGZ-ZWPUQ
euroweeklynews.com/3.0.15/news/on-euro-weekly-news/spain-news-in-english/145857-national-police-and-guardia-civil-ordered-not-to-leave-cataluña-hotels
youtube.com/watch?v=5-brDd0qSvM
img.rtve.es/v/1491043/
bbc.com/news/world-europe-41493014
youtube.com/watch?v=eeqGuaAl6Ic
youtube.com/watch?v=Wy2qvq7eg9I
youtube.com/watch?v=7A92B6ps-Vk
twitter.com/bronzeagemantis/status/912986400093560833
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are the fascists accepting foreign recruits?

Spanish police issue plea for reinforcements, saying Catalan harassment 'bad as ETA heyday’

>Carles Puigdemont, the Catalan president, on Monday demanded the government in Madrid withdraw the thousands of officers deployed for the vote. But ministers have not blinked, and on Tuesday it was reported that the two cruise liners housing officers in the port of Barcelona had extended their stay until October 11.

>The Guardia Civil union, however, said the government must “look after them, or pull them out”.

>"The lamentable incidents that right now are taking place in Catalonia, where the forces and bodies of state security are surrounded in hotels, abandoned to their luck, betrayed by some disloyal Mossos d'Esquadra, encouraged by politicians (that are) TRAITORS to the state, witnessing live on Whatsapp the lynching of our fellow Guardia Civil, do not leave us any other course than to ask that action is taken, that they are liberated, that they are reinforced, that they are assisted, that decisions are taken,” the union said.
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/03/spanish-police-issue-plea-reinforcements-saying-catalan-harassment/

Winning hearts and minds
youtube.com/watch?v=3GnIutPfCyY

>Spain
>fascist
More like turbo marxist.

oy vey

oppression has consequences?

There are still fascists in Spain. I'm asking if they're recruiting.

Miscegenation, transgenderism, homosexuality, and mass immigration aren't "communist." It's merely a reflection of liberalism brought to its logical conclusion, an abandonment of all reason and tradition for cosmopolitan utilitarianism. Modern "Marxists" would have been immediately genocided by the Leninists and Maoists of old.

The funny thing is that both the central and Catalonian governments are pro-jew, pro-mud, and pro-Marx.

haaretz.com/world-news/catalan-leader-predicts-independence-in-about-two-years-and-close-friendship-with-israel-1.468285

Catalans will be pro-Russia, which means anti-USA and anti-EU, which means anti-Jew

>There are still fascists in Spain. I'm asking if they're recruiting.

Dunno pal, all I can say is that in my experience, marxism in Spain and in Latinoamerica is so extended that is already part of their (our) mainstream culture.
I knew three different guys through the years that were fairly conservatives (in Spain), they all left sickened by their country, so there is that.

((((wew)))

pic unrelated

WHAT DO WE DO ABOUT THE NAZI'S

REEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=SjUGZ-ZWPUQ

DA NAAAHTSEEES?

WE RIDICULE AND ATTACK DEM, SILLY GOYIM

Are you ethnic spanish?

>Catalans will be anti-EU

The movement was expressly pro-EU until Brussels voiced its disapproval.

The SNP stamped its feet about Brexit, and while Merkel et al rattled their shekels, Brussels basically said, "Sorry, not our place." The same exact thing is happening in Catalonia. The cucks want to suck German Jew cock, but they can't have it because reasons.

Will they be anti-refugee as well?

Nah, I'm ethnic Amerimutt with an old French last name.

Hotel owners BTFO, private property BTFO

National Police and Guardia Civil ordered not to leave Cataluña hotels
>SPAIN’S Interior Minister Juan Ignacio Zoido has ordered National Police and Guardia Civil officers not to leave the hotels where they are being accommodated after being drafted in to police the Cataluña referendum.
>The move comes after hotels contracted by the government urged 500 officers from the National Police and Guardia Civil to leave their premises.
>In a statement the manager of two hotels in Pineda de Mar, Barcelona said that they have been forced to evict them "under threat of closure for five years" by the City Council.
euroweeklynews.com/3.0.15/news/on-euro-weekly-news/spain-news-in-english/145857-national-police-and-guardia-civil-ordered-not-to-leave-cataluña-hotels

Le referendum was trustworthy meme

youtube.com/watch?v=5-brDd0qSvM

Once again??

>taking your small children to a potentially violent political event

you will never be this alpha

This is an ANGLO board. Non-english speakers need to GET OUT!

Is this the same King that told the military coup to fuck off in the 80s?

His son.

img.rtve.es/v/1491043/

>butthurt

honestly the only way for Catalonia to even have any form of success in becoming independent is if they had a nuke.

>twitter is censoring the Catalans and promoting the Spanish political establishment
Well, now I HAVE to be for it. Always do the opposite of what Jews want.

we had easily 2 days straight of #referendum and that shit

Catalan referendum: Region's independence 'in matter of days'
>Catalonia will declare independence from Spain in a matter of days, the leader of the autonomous region has told the BBC.
>In his first interview since Sunday's referendum, Carles Puigdemont said his government would "act at the end of this week or the beginning of next".
bbc.com/news/world-europe-41493014

MILITARY INTERVENTION IN 3, 2,1...

it is funny how the BBC is shilling the catalacucks
just to prove their point that EU doesn't work

anyone with a little bit of knowledge knows cuckalonia is playing dirty
and now it is using the violence to play the victim

Fuck you.

Independence now. Death to federales that interfere.

keep dreaming

>FOR A HILL MEN WOULD KILL, WHY? THEY DO NO KNOW!

youtube.com/watch?v=eeqGuaAl6Ic

Yeah I'm having a giggle when cat*lons are saying (((they))) are against it but whenever I open NYT bbc cnn etc they're all sympathetic to the cucks

We, here in the colonies will answer the call of the rightful King.
I pledge my sword to King Felipe VI of Spain, Sixth of His Name, Sovereign Grand Master of the Celebrated Order of the Golden Fleece, Prince of Asturias, Prince of Girona, Prince of Viana, Palatine Count of Burgundy, Ruler of the Americas, Commandeur-Major of Castile of the Order of Santiago, and Imperator totius Hispaniae.

Is this enough to make France to invade Catalonia?

¡Viva el rey español!

To any Brit who dares spoon Hispania.

My only question is: do the independistas want to bring in more or fewer immigrants/"refugees" than Spain is right now?

I can't take any king that wears a suit seriously. I wear a suit, a king better be on some next level shit.

CWII when

More

friday?

They want to be the mediterranean Sweden with the economy of Uganda.

Literally tanks in 30 minutes once the secession is declared in the next few days. Word is 10th October.
Catalonia will lose its Autonomous status and be governed directly by the government.

Thread anthem
youtube.com/watch?v=Wy2qvq7eg9I

There, now bend the knee you cuck.

Perhaps volunteers but it's not nationalism if they don't dedicate their home to Spaniards.

I want to kiss the toes of my Queen.

Reminder that if you support Spain against Catalonian independence, you support the EU
And we all know you wouldn't do that, right?

Better one. The other day in Madrid. Anti Catalan rally with Cara al Sol singing complete with Roman salutes.
youtube.com/watch?v=7A92B6ps-Vk
Most of them were below age 35. That's a good sign.

wtf is wrong with you

Shut up, I bet you vote kriscaca

We want Chaos. This has already weakened the EUSSR simply because they have done nothing. Showing their lack of power.

>I bet you vote kriscaca

fuck no

They want in the EU

Filthy Chaos worshipper. But yeah, let the EU burn.

twitter.com/bronzeagemantis/status/912986400093560833

I wish this would happen,but we all know it won't look at the basque people they been meme that shit long.

I've said it once and I will say it again.
For a civil war YOU NEED 2 SIDES with BALLS.
Catalonyans have no balls.
I'm not pro-balkanization but i dont support the use of force by the spanish police against a vote that lacks any officiality and legitimacy anyway either.
If anything, maybe a terrorist group gets created in catalunya in response to police brutality, but there won't be a war.

>rightful king
Wrong guy. Felipe TheUsurper isn't the rightful King, Albert Sola is.

Civil war? I take it you've never been to Catalonia. They're like the Californians of Spain. Complete and total pussies. They'd sooner pay a goat humper to fuck their wives than commit an act of violence.