imgur.com/a/nIsXk
i.imgur.com/pYXQAL9.jpg
i.imgur.com/Yui0N4k.png
i.imgur.com/Q016ijl.png
imgur.com/a/6YZjH
imgur.com/a/HFMcj
a.pomf.cat/eeuibw.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would like to request Mai Natsume doing a handbra with just her pants and hair ribbon on.
Handbra reference: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2413448
Pants reference: i.imgur.com/EZvzbpk.png

Other ideas would also be appreciated, such as Mai in her bikini pouring water on her head from a bottle to cool herself like in this image:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1237168
Bikini reference: i.imgur.com/6ZANoqn.jpg

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly offering user a hug, but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

I would like to request the love of my life, my beloved Mizunashi Akari, please.

To be more precise, I would like her to be wearing a apron and doing the famous "Welcome home darling! Would you like to have dinner first? or a bath? or perhaps...me?" !

Or I would like to ask for a drawing of Akari wearing the shirt of the France team in the euro 2016! lequipe.fr/special/op-maillots-france/img/shirt-large-home.jpg

Though, if you don't want to do any of those and just want to draw something else entirely, that's fine too! As long as it's not too lewd.

Please and thank you very much if you pick up my request!

Requesting please!
Perhaps dressed up in Mumei's short yukata outfit from Kotetsujou no Kabaneri would be nice, though it's only just a suggestion. If you would like to do something else then, by all means, feel free.

Outfit ref: imgur.com/a/KXK5x

Thank you very much.

Requesting Eureka
-Embarrassed user is trying to touch her wings
(Or anything involving her wings)
-Surfing
-Gardening
-Performing music with an instrument of choice.

More Eureka refs: imgur.com/a/jK9yw

Thanks for considering.

>Orihime, daughter of the Sky King, wove beautiful clothes by the bank of the Milky Way. Her father loved the cloth that she wove and so she worked very hard every day to weave it. However, Orihime was sad that because of her hard work she could never meet and fall in love with anyone. Concerned about his daughter, Tentei arranged for her to meet Hikoboshi who lived and worked on the other side of the Milky Way. When the two met, they fell instantly in love with each other and married shortly thereafter. However, once married, Orihime no longer would weave cloth for Tentei and Hikoboshi allowed his cows to stray all over Heaven. In anger, Tentei separated the two lovers across the stars and forbade them to meet. Orihime became despondent at the loss of her husband and asked her father to let them meet again. Tentei was moved by his daughter’s tears and allowed the two to meet on the 7th day of the 7th month if she worked hard and finished her weaving.

Requesting please something Tanabata themed of my Weaving Princess. Tanabata reference material here
imgur.com/a/bAK4h
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanabata

Requesting my Kobori dressed up as Suzuka-hime, shyly belly dancing and possibly tripping up.

a.pomf.cat/owznpv.gif
a.pomf.cat/jcnfgb.jpg
a.pomf.cat/tqaesx.gif
a.pomf.cat/jsknht.jpg

Anything else is fine, even cutelewd.

Hey guys! I would like to request my waifu Ootori Miou.
Anything cute or badass is appreciated in any of her attires, but I have two ideas.

1. Her dressed as Big Boss from MGSV, with both of her eyes covered up(her right eye by the eyepatch and the left by her hair).
Big Boss ref: imgur.com/a/R5GKb
or
2. Her dressed as Revolver Ocelot from MGSV, spinning her guns.
Ocelot ref: imgur.com/a/1AQNX

As I said anything is appreciated.

Thank you for considering and have a nice weekend.

Hello, drawfriends! I'd like to request my lovely husbando, Izaya Orihara.

Anything would be great, but if possible, I'd like to see him with/riding/near the motorcycle in the linked reference: imgur.com/a/wUIHv

If that's too difficult, I'd like to see him playing golf, wearing some sort of golf outfit.

I know the art style changed between the 2 seasons, but I'm not picky, either one is fine.

Thank you!

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, but no lewd please.

If you want something specific, I would like a POV image of Erza feeding the viewer a spoonful of her slice of cake. Alternatively, I'd also would love to see a picture of her having a picnic with lots of sweets and cakes.

Thanks to anyone that does this!

Requesting color for this

Requesting my lovely Inori wearing Makoto's (Trickster) outfit.
i.imgur.com/chn49Vd.png

Alternative: Her wearing Gwyneveres or Priscilla's outfit imgur.com/a/TdXqv from Dark Souls

Anything else is fine as well. Thank you and have a great weekend.

Requesting Shion dressed as calvina from super robot wars or her making a silly expression/face.
calvina ref: imgur.com/a/jeyJi
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

I'm requesting my husbando Akihisa Yoshii from Baka to test to shoukanjuu.

- Requesting akihisa dreaming about being in a high paying job like as a lawyer, doctor or politician.

-I would like to see him dressed in this outfit but in fullbody: imgur.com/xg6WSkT

-Something in his alternative hairstyle: imgur.com/a/00xEy

But if those requests don't interest you, anything cute or stupid will be appreciated.

Requesting my dear Touko hanging a wish paper on a bamboo tree to celebrate the Tanabata.

Some other ideas I have:
-Wearing a yukata and enjoying the Tanabata festival, perhaps her buying various treats from food stalls or trying out the carnival attractions available there.
-Listening to music with the Audio Technica ATH-M50x headphones. Ref: imgur.com/jjTpUyc
-Relaxing on a couch with her hair down. Ref: imgur.com/Cs6AmY2

Anything else cute or cool is fine. Thank you and have a pleasant weekend.

Requesting my beloved Momo wearing Anzio's senshadou uniform, optionally going off-road in a CV-33/35 tankette or a Semovente self-propelled gun or holding a well-fed fluffy sheep wearing a small bagpack and aviator goggles. Please and thank you.
Uniform references: imgur.com/a/yfLcn
Vehicle references: imgur.com/a/NDo18

Requesting Gazer as a lifeguard.

I have several other outfit ideas, like her in a wedding dress, a sweater, most any kind of bikini, plugsuit, a bunny outfit, or as a scientist.
Something with her holding a yes/no pillow.
An interaction with Miia would be cute, something like dungeon crawling. If any other user has a cute idea don't hesitate to let me know!
I'm fine with mild/cutelewd and chibis are adorable too.
That said, anything is fine.

I have an SI thing: a.pomf.cat/hbsbbw.jpg
For ideas; her teasing me, us holding hands, hugging with her eyes wrapped around me, touching her fluffy tail, most anything would be cute. I usually just wear a pair of pajama pants, so an outfit swap would be fun. Also her sitting on my face, something like that would be nice too.

Requesting Rin with a muffin top insisting she didn't/doesn't get fat.

Requesting Nappa in his black underwear, training for a fight. Full Color please!

Anchorin'

Requesting Ryuko!

-Wearing a tuxedo
(optionally having a ring put on her finger)

Or outfit swaps with Yuuna or Tamamo!

Or anything cute is completely fine.

Good Afternoon, WWD!

Requesting my Mint POV cuddling, with her looking up at user (she's a lot shorter than I am, and I'd probably be wearing like a black button up shirt or a generic Tshirt,) with a big smile on her face! Or her enjoying fireworks outside.

Anything else nonlewd is cool too. Thank you so much and have a lovely weekend!

Requesting my dear Anna dressed as Sheath from Project X Zone 2 pouting.

Sheath ref 1: imgur.com/a/yzvDi
Sheath ref 2: imgur.com/a/GdQv8

Requesting Hitagi, this weekend is rather special.

The 7th was her birthday
The 8th was our 7th anniversary

Throwing out a mix of recent and relevant requests, but I'm open to artist ideas as usual.
- Wearing a wedding dress
- Any kind of formal wear, be it a dress or suit. Alternatively I'd love colors on this past delivery (black suit, red tie): i.imgur.com/S39nCz1.jpg
- Wearing the 'Wish Full of Miracles' stage outfit from iDOLM@STER: i.imgur.com/x27vcRC.jpg
- General Birthday or Anniversary stuff would also be great

Hi there, hope all is good, this wekk I'll be requesting my Yotsugi making/preparing shaved ice with a shaved ice machine or holding two glasses/bowls of shaved ice, either one would be great. (Ref:u.pomf.is/cylvcu.png)

Alternatively, have her relaxing in a room with an air conditioner, maybe reading a book or enjoying a cold drink, though not necessary it would be funny through a window you can see how hot it is outside, with a strong sun or something like that. (ref:u.pomf.is/vuyodp.png), or her in either of these two dresses, if you'd like to drew her in these poses as well that would be nice too. (ref:u.pomf.is/jazzhc.png) those ideas aside anything cute a drawfriend has for me is always appreciated. Thank you and have a great weekend.

Requesting Kaito wearing a tuxedo like this one: my.mixtape.moe/zjwice.jpg
With him smiling and looking happy.

Or requesting him as a chibi with a cookie, like in this picture, with him wearing a similar outfit:
a.pomf.cat/qmitpi.png

Anything else that's cute or cool is fine.

Good afternoon WWD

Requesting my Peerless Waifu, Artoria Pendragon. Looking to the sky while pointing up with her right hand with an expression and pose that exude pure determination. She can be Wearing her stunning blue dress with or without her armour.

I'm requesting Yukiho being cute and comfy please!
If you want something more specific this weekend, how about enjoying a festival of some sort, or hanging a piece of paper on bamboo to celebrate Tanabata?
Maybe even next to another paper that says "A happy and peaceful life together."
Anything cute with SI would be appreciated too! a.pomf.cat/rfzhfz.png
Thanks in advance!

Humbly requesting Rikka being smug, lewd, or smuglewd. Or anything else with her, since that would be just as wonderful.
If you're interested, you could have a listen to her theme in my.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg in case it offers inspiration.

For something more specific, I'd like to request her staring at the viewer with heart pupils and a perfectly calm expression, as if she's trying to hide "something" but her eyes betray it. Possibly with some slight trembling, or clenching a fist.

Or perhaps her stretching after waking up, wearing a camisole.

Or maybe her together with your waifu or someone else you want, inspecting an unidentifiable device or piece of machinery. Pressing random buttons, discussing what functions it might have, wondering if it can fly, that sort of thing.

Or just enjoying a cocktail at a bar, with a drunk but naughty smile on her face.

Many thanks in advance, to anyone who takes this into consideration.

Requesting Watashi coming fresh out of the shower, wearing only a towel or some simple clothes but still wet. Alternatively, her wearing a sweater and tights/pantyhose (imgur.com/DqTWj0t). Anything else cute or sexy is fine as well.

It’s the 7th month of the current year, and you know what that means: it’s the month of balls.
Requesting my love Neptune dressed as Elyse from Oretama. If possible, I would love that you made any of the manga covers replacing the chibi Kouta with my chibi SI and including a pudding anywhere.
Refs: my.mixtape.moe/xpslux.jpg
SI ref: i.imgur.com/UpSmV6s.jpg

Other ideas:
-Neptune cosplaying as Momo Karuizawa from Project Justice: Rival Schools 2, alongside Kaori Miyazono as Yurika. Ref: my.mixtape.moe/njkmef.jpg
-Rocking with Nevan, the electric guitar scythe from DMC3, with lots of lightnings and electricity. Refs: my.mixtape.moe/gicjce.jpg
-Being happy and wearing a pretty dress or cute light clothing.
-Kissing the screen

Purple Heart ref: my.mixtape.moe/aiqcuo.jpg

Of course anything cute or cutelewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

Requesting Akame in a sports bikini

Hey everyone!
I'd like to request Dolce wearing a yukata at a festival while eating a toffee apple please (i.imgur.com/eUFii1n.jpg).
Another idea could be her wearing a plugsuit.
Nevertheless though I'd love anything with her.
Hope you all have a nice weekend.

Sorry for the reply but happy belated anniversary, I hope you get something really nice with her.

Requesting my darling with my si please
reff: i.imgur.com/8VIOiPF.png
I'm not pulling your leg, please tell me if is too weird

But anything would be fine too, so don't worry. Have a nice weekend!

Requesting my darling Miia cosplaying Mia Fey's outfit from the Ace Attorney series, with her own hair in an updo (i.imgur.com/29PTTtV.jpg).

Or instead in workout clothes, either boxing or helping user or an SI with stretching or an exercise regimen of sorts (i.imgur.com/rSsCMkw.jpg).

Anything else cute or cool of her in any of her other wardrobe is fine too.
(a.pomf.cat/ybcqzt.png)
Preferably 9, 10, 19, 20 or 26, to be specific.

Thanks again in advance.

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally napping in a rocking chair, but anything else is fine too.

BAKA

I'd like to request Uni. Wearing plain but cute casual clothing or going for a swim/emerging from the water but otherwise I'd like anything.
I would also request Uni and Yozakura as a pair of Wing Diver or Pale Wing and Fencer from Earth Defence Force, the latter with dual Jackhammer weapons. a.pomf.cat/ohggxy.png a.pomf.cat/vtwren.JPG If anyone wants to be a Ranger or Air Raider to make it a full squad, feel free to suggest.
Alternatively, playing co-op shooting games like House of the Dead and Time Crisis - or doing some cosplay and cool poses as the characters. Water guns are good as well!

Posting for Ionanon

Requesting my dear Ion. Playing with Terriermon and/or in the style of the old Digimon series, wearing modern clothes, would be fantastic, but anything is ok. Thanks!

Requesting Shiki please
Her as a cute fox/catgirl would be nice but anything is fine as long as it's not too lewd
I love my wife [30]

Requesting Mami having fun with your waifu.

I'd like to request Etna wearing a yukata tying a wish to a bamboo plant for Tanabata, preferably with something cute written on the paper.

Otherwise anything cute is always appreciated!
If you'd like to draw something involving my SI, there's a ref here: i.imgur.com/vNSeZLU.png

I'd like to request Kobeni dressed as Yui from SAO in her pixie attire, holding a large piece of icing or cupcake in her hands as she stands next to a cupcake that is much larger then her. Her looking really happy or taking a bite of what she's holding with a smile on her face would be fantastic.
>Yui Reference: i.imgur.com/FI8wnAT.jpg

Or, dressed as Twoearle from Ore Twintail ni Narimasu while also wearing a pair of red rectangle or oval rimmed glasses which she is adjusting/pushing up with her finger while winking at the viewer.
>Twoearle Reference: i.imgur.com/px8voXW.jpg

Or, her wearing AshGreninja themed armor.
>Ash Greninja Reference: i.imgur.com/mw5IPM5.jpg

Requesting pov of playing hwatu(Korean card game) with *Hyun-ae

Hello everyone have a good saturday

Requesting anything cute of kyoko, everything is welcome.

But if you are looking for something more specific:
I would like to see her gazing a starry sky.
Here's some inspiration images:
imgur.com/a/8Gfb9

Thanks in advance.

And remember Anyone can draw!

Requesting Inori with a tiny bunny sitting or sleeping on top of her head, or on her belly.

Wearing a babydoll i.imgur.com/UwteLnz.jpg
Or as a cute meido.

Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

ouch

Requesting Mirai wearing the outfit in the bottom left of my ref, optionally with a more ample bust to match it.

Any other ideas you come up with are welcome.

Rori?

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune wearing the swimsuit on the right of the ref while laying down on a towel at the beach under a beach umbrella sipping on a drink. Anything else is fine, too.

Requesting Hisui in unzipped hoodie and underwear.

Requesting Kiririn dressed in user's clothing, either just posing in them or sending it as a selfie, saying something along the lines of "See? I look good in anything!"
Ref for the top: imgur.com/a/I1OK7, paired with black shorts and a headbow.

Alternatively, I would love to see her curling her hair in her pajamas, similar to this: imgur.com/a/Zr1eS

And as always, anything else is greatly appreciated! Just nothing lewd, please. Thank you in advance, have a lovely weekend!

Requesting Tamamo:
-With my SI and my daughter on a swing like in the album. Or any daughteru things.
-Dressed as Shuten Douji from Fate/Grand Order. Ecchi is fine, its a fairly lewd outfit.
-Dressed as Emilia from Re Zero.
-Dressed as Megumin from Konosuba.
imgur.com/a/u1Cy9 imgur refs
-Dressed as → # Ryuuko or Yuuna.

Tamamo has other outfits, too: imgur.com/a/zj9si
And you're welcome to draw her in any of them.

Requesting Taiga dressed up like Dante from the Devil May Cry™ series and fighting demons, being stylish, or just eating some pizza, please.
Anything would be appreciated.

Requesting my Queen Akeno Himejima please either
-In Ensa Taya's Clothing imgur.com/LL4bLfv
-Sleeping on a queen sized bed with a cute smile.
-As a Milf
Or anything else would be fine
Anything Kisekai related would also be good:
i.imgur.com/M4mgbtm.png

really?

Yep, hi user.

You drawing more this week Rori?

could you post a reference of your tan for me, rori?

Possibly later tonight and definitely sunday.

Hello everyone and requesting some Sanya please, anything is welcomed.
Thank you in advance and hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request her in a business suit giving a presentation, holding a baby chocobo, or congratulating the viewer/user on their promotion.

Of course, I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you!

In celebration of our anniversary that's coming up this Sunday, requesting my waifu in a swimsuit playing by the water in moonlight. Preferably with a warm or playful smile.
imgur.com/a/PqXTH

Or similarly, a POV shot of her crouching and playing with sparklers. Similar to this.
imgur.com/aaNgJJO

Requesting Nio wearing cute pajamas like these ones that King Arthur has on: i.imgur.com/JN1FNj8.jpg while playing video games: i.imgur.com/BMFiFeV.png
Tattoo references: imgur.com/a/yirSu
Thank you to anyone who may be interested.

I wish I was able to wrap my waifu's dick with my pussy.

Requesting Fuuka gaming on her laptop or anything cute. Thanks in advance.

Requesting Crona trying to keep cool in the heat. Sitting in front of a fan, eating ice cream, something like that.

Alternately, requesting anything Fourth of July related - Crona watching fireworks (with my SI perhaps? I can post the reference for that if needed), holding sparklers, etc.

Anything non-lewd would also be fine. Thanks, enjoy your weekend.

Requesting Poharan being cute or crazy.

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara. Since there's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it. But some specific suggestions would include:

• Any summertime activity and not just limited to visiting the beach, e.g. taking her bike for a ride ( a.pomf.cat/bhtqzd.jpg ) or going on a picnic ( a.pomf.cat/mpqgzo.jpg ) or basically any outdoors activity or performing any kind of sports
• Related to this I especially like the idea of Ibara participating in typical sports festival stuff, wearing her school issued track and field uniform but with the jacket unzipped because of the heat: a.pomf.cat/yetpea.jpg

• Or dressing as a policewoman from “You're Under Arrest!” (Ref: a.pomf.cat/yvyech.jpg ), maybe giving chase to some criminals on the police motor scooter (Additional ref: a.pomf.cat/gsvheh.jpg )
• Cosplaying as a soldier girl from GATE ( a.pomf.cat/ynygob.jpg ) or generally as a proper member of the JSDF.
• Always welcome are depictions of her dressed in her regular action get-up and doing some of her trademarked action stunts or going full /k/ommando. Itou's blonde girl might serve as an inspiration for that: imgur.com/a/tnbO4

• I'm not opposed to lewd artworks either. As a matter of fact, I would love to see Ibara wearing the “nyangerie” that used to be all the rage a few weeks back. Preferably the white version, since she wears white underwear. Ref: a.pomf.cat/klwyru.png
• Naked Hoodie/Jacket would be another specific option: a.pomf.cat/rrxoso.jpg
• Naturally, beach and bikini drawings to celebrate summer are welcome as well! Maybe an Ibara version for being "beach body ready"? a.pomf.cat/ileyqw.png
(Please note that Ibara's bust size is about average and not flat. Best orient yourself by the bikini pic in the upper left corner of the reference sheet, much obliged)

Wishing y'all an enjoyable weekend.

Thanks user, makes me happy to be acknowledged at all, hope you have a nice weekend.

Pancakes if you are here:
This is great! Seeing Natsume wearing Iowa's outfit is gorgeous and downright sexy. Her midriff and thighs emphasizes her cute self especially with those garter belts. I can feel the patriotism in this picture especially with the coloring. Her hair, ribbon, and eyes are also lovely. Overall, I really love the way you did her legs, midriff, and the outfit. It's really cute. Pancakes, you are always one of the best so thanks so much and have a proud and free weekend.
Forgive me for not seeing this sooner.

Requesting Mio competing in Rio. It can be whatever your favorite Olympic sport is.

Hullo WWD

I'd like to request my Noir

Almost anything is fine, enjoy your weekend

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin as university graduate imgur.com/a/3w9Dk anything else cute/cool would've be highly appreciated as well

>triple-barreled tank
Great work!

Very cute

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra's 2nd hair style to the right unbraided/let loose

I hope you have an wonderfully productive weekend drawfriends

Requesting Birdy asking for a barefoot message, like so
imgur.com/0xNtEm2
Birdy ref: imgur.com/a/cmY90#0

Or
Dressesd like Skyla from Pokemon, skydiving or free-falling.
imgur.com/a/jtM0E

Or
Doing anything action related
imgur.com/a/udY0X
imgur.com/QARC1UR

Or
Hover boarding, adult or child are ok with me.
imgur.com/k4APODb
imgur.com/qzGv1sB
imgur.com/a/jtFTD
Please and Thank you!

You're pretty good

This is really well done. Good job, user.

Requesting a PoV of kurome getting headpatted with user's legs visible to her sides.

Or wearing a nightgown and pressing her breasts against user's back.

Or wearing one of these outfits imgur.com/a/QFNvE

Or as catgirl wearing a bikini.

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute or cutelewd.

Requesting Risty with scars like this: i.imgur.com/2O79nec.jpg
Maybe something of her resting after a fight similar to this picture: i.imgur.com/EmMqmWE.jpg

Alternatively, requesting her looking embarrassed about gaining some weight similar to this: imgur.com/a/KBMVY

Or something birthday related would be nice.

Requesting my lovely husbando Kousaka Kyousuke. Since it's out first anniversary next week I wanted to ask for Kyousuke celebrating as if I was fictional in his own world. So for example him at a table with a laptop and a cake/dinner while looking at an image of my SI on the screen. (So like one of those christmas/valentine day thread pictures but instead just him enjoying a dinner with me.) Hopefully I got the point across well enough because there's not images of this I could find for reference. Or any other kind of waifu based setting would be nice to see if you have other ideas. SI Ref: a.pomf.cat/uvnutq.png Don't forget the freckles.

Alternatively us going to a summer festival together.
Here's some fashion and alternate hair style ref/inspiration: imgur.com/a/Vy3KX imgur.com/a/d7DDx

Otherwise dressed as Kisaragi Gentaro(with the hair too) from Kamen Rider Fourze imgur.com/a/qNsLV

Or sitting in the summer heat trying not to melt.

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute and nonlewd. Sorry for this being so long, thank you in advance and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Himari (imgur.com/a/yw4sK). Anything tasteful would be appreciated!

If you're looking for something more specific (feel free to deviate or combine):
- Something in the theme of tanabata, like hanging up her tanzaku in a yukata.
- Sitting on an 縁側, gazing up at the sky, relaxing, or anything fitting.
- Relaxing in casual spring/summer wear, maybe cooling off with a drink. Or in a cute sporty outfit doing much the same after some activity. Hard mode: On a street corner, waiting at a traffic light, with earplugs in.
- If you feel up to a challenge; hiking along a foresty mountain trail on a warm summer day, with great view on one side. Or casually walking through the forest, with dappled sunlight falling through the trees.

There are also some more indirect things to draw inspiration from here: imgur.com/a/nIsXk

Requesting the beat of my heart, Penny replacing the character in the comic on the right please. If it could be her hiccuping instead, that would be great. Either that or her giving a hug. That would be absolutely great. Thank you for anyone interested. May everyone have a good weekend.

Requesting Sonoda Yuu, anything cute would be lovely!

Alternatively, a request with her and Tsukihi () as that their seiyuu's birthday, Iguchi Yuka, is approaching on Monday. Something like the two of them holding a birthday cake for her, or karaoke with her songs being played would be great to see

Thank you for considering

Requesting Kameko eating watermelon and cooling herself off

Requesting anything of Misato Tachibana please, cutelewd is fine. For a more specific request, I would like to see her out at dusk performing a Poi Fire Dance or at home relaxing in an oversized dress shirt, buttoned up or undone. Of course anything else is fine as well.

Pretty please? I want to draw something of the two of you.

I'm making a reference from scratch just for you, gimme a minute.

Hello again everyone!

Irisu requester and I would love to see an interaction, specifically Irisu and Madotsuki playing NASU together, either Madotsuki cheering Irisu along as she tries to learn how to play or Irisu watching in amazement while Madotsuki concentrates on beating her high-score.

i.imgur.com/pYXQAL9.jpg Irisu ref
i.imgur.com/Yui0N4k.png Madotsuki's room (She plays NASU on the pink Famicom)
i.imgur.com/Q016ijl.png NASU ref (The red guy jumps and catches falling eggplants)

Alternatively, something simpler I thought would be cute: I'd like to request Madotsuki trying to sleep in a spaceship cockpit, with her braids floating around in 0-G and a view out into space in the background.

As always really anything would be great, especially anything cute, seasonal, or POV. Cutelewd is ok (within reason)

Looking forward to it!

Requesting Tsukihi and Yuu celebrating Iguchi Yuka's birthday!, either singing karaoke or holding a birthday cake
More refs: imgur.com/a/6YZjH

Requesting Hakodate Omiko.

Requesting Toyone eating a burger, please.

More references: imgur.com/a/HFMcj

Requesting Tsukimi completely distracted by Pokemon Go with her somehow ending up in a unusual place because of it. Such a deserted island or the arctic. Or even a famous locale such as Las Vegas, Paris, London, or New York City.

This is lovely

Requesting Kyou Fujibayashi on a sailboat pretending to be a sailor wearing either a guys or girls sailor uniform with a paper sailor hat. a.pomf.cat/eeuibw.png

this outfit reminds me of the ones girls play volleyball in.