Second amendment thread

Gun control marxists suck my dick. We the people we never surrender our god given right to bear arms no matter how hard you push us. God bless the constitution and our United States of America.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-0hfJsCn6Z0
youtube.com/watch?v=S_rAy0HwEog
youtube.com/watch?v=CquUBWHU2_s
consortiumnews.com/2013/10/01/the-founders-musket-mandate-2/?print=pdf
constitutionfacts.com/content/constitution/files/constitution_billofrights.pdf
brownpoliticalreview.org/2014/04/the-second-amendment-individual-or-collective-rights/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's time to give it up. We the international community swear a sacred oath to lead the path into creating a better world. You fat bastards mass shooting each other is unacceptable and puts the lives of many at risk. We will take a stand against you and confiscate your guns once and for all

Bumping

"If someone tries to take your property or threaten your life, kill the motherfucker. Aim for center mass. Don't tread on meeeee!" - Jesus the Christ

Shut up nigger

>international communists

You can just call yourselves kikes like the rest of us do.

>Confiscate guns
>In the southern US
Good one bro
Also you're a straight up globalist

PRESS B TO BLESS AMERICA

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

Get rekt in the next mass shooting, which could've been prevented with stricter gun laws. Or the next after that. Or the next...

Amen brother. The share blue shills are out of hand.....

If it is war they desire, then it is war they shall have.....

We will NEVER cede power that God Almighty gave to every free man........

Molon Labe.......

>UN
>sacred oath
Pick one

B * 1776

I wish i could get a gun , enjoy it user , don't let these fags take it away

>Gun control marxists suck my dick.

What are you talking about? Marxists are strong 2nd amendment supporters.

>UN telling americans what to do
The USA tells you faggots what to do, not the other way around.

>The USA tells you faggots what to do, not the other way around.

I love it when you do that, you get so triggered when we just ignore you.

>Ignoring the orders of your primary source of funding

Contrary to popular belief there is another option to gun control—
Trump has suggested it in the past—
--- extra-individual punishment as a means of deterrence.

The Vegas Shooter would have thought twice about shooting up a whole crowd of innocent people had he known if he proceeded with it, his chink wife, his brother, and perhaps all close friends of his would be executed en masse by military firing squad at the bequest of Donald Trump.

There is only one way to truly prevent sick units like the boomer in Las Vegas from callously murdering people for no reason—deterrence.

As our legal system currently exists, he suffered ZERO consequences for his actions.
This is a travesty and is unacceptable and a contributing factor for WHY he did it.
Close friends and families are often complicit and in some cases (ie, parents) are solely responsible.
It's like owning a pitbull, you knew it bit kids, and you didn't put it down. In fact, it's worse; it's like knowing damn well he bites and cutting the pitbull loose to roam the streets.

Trump has already expressed support of such a policy for foreign terrorists.
It should extended domestically and further applied to criminal matters. All it would take is one instance of swift and brutal punishment (by the legal system) against close friends and family members of perpetrators to prevent a mass shooting from ever happening again.

As previously stated it would ONLY be invoked for mass murderers or terrorists.
Attaching consequences to actions often prevents those actions from occurring.

inb4 "muh human rights"
inb4 "they dindu nuffin"
inb4 "wtf, this isnt north korea"
inb4 "slippery slope"

Behest

God doesnt exist. Come back to the real world and fix your fucking gun law.

Read the thread, there is an alternative to gun control to prevent these sort of tragedies but most politicians don't have the balls do do it.

'merica

Yes, let your gun rights slip through your jelly-like hands. Get FUDed to the gulag. HODL your 2nd amendment idiots. Buy the dip! Freedom lambos!

What was suggested was when others around know about person going to do a terrorist attack and do nothing. It wasn't about killing people who didn't have know shit about what was going to happen.

You have to be a troll, nobody can honestly be this stupid.

Do it faggot, I fucking dare you, do it.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-0hfJsCn6Z0

>suggested
I don't deal with "suggested".
Here is what was stated (pic related).

How is this stupid? It doesn't matter if they didn't have anything to do it, it simply is the way it should be. The fear that beloved ones will be the ones to pay the price for an evildoer's crimes, with their lives at that, is so strong that it would prevent most mass shooters.

It's not about "not knowing shit about what is going to happen". That's immaterial. The point is deterrence of future shooters and tying a real consequence to their actions. Extreme actions should have extreme consequences.

Assuming the story of the lone gunman is accurate.

Also, nice dindu nuffin argument you got there.

Dropping

We will literally nuke your capital cities if you try to invade. All of them.

ATF said 12 guns had bump stocks

Pretty sure Marx was not anti-gun.

Fake quote

Of course, this isn't about the accuracy of that specific event.
It's about providing an alternative to gun control.

There often is no other suggestions and firearm owners are guilt tripped about some moral obligation as if it is their fault. Because they cannot come up with a solution, many will concede.
This is an alternative solution, and one that would work better too.

youtube.com/watch?v=S_rAy0HwEog

>God bless the constitution and our United States of America.
Yes, god bless it you dumb nigger
The 2nd amendment allows people to have guns in their own homes because they wanted people to take after the minutemen of the Revolution as it seemed effective against the British forces. Or in other words, like how Switzerland is today with their gun laws. Shay's rebellion had militia forces raised in response proving it's not about muh fighting tyrannical gubmit, no one back then whined about the 2nd amendment. There were restrictions on who could have guns, niggers (free or slave) couldn't have them just like felons today can't have them.
Back then they actually required eligible people to have guns at public taxpayer expense on the condition of potential militia service. The Militia Act of 1792 makes that pretty clear. Well-regulated may have meant efficient back then, but how is it efficient to allow for any idiot to get guns? Back then they had a lot of specific equipment requirements which were tailored for efficient combat use and I'm sure related training was just expected out of common sense too. The right to keep and bear arms is conditional on the first part of the 2nd amendment about well-regulated militia and security of a free state. They had the common sense to not just allow anyone to have any sort of weapons they want for any reason. I think we should back to something like that where only eligible people meeting strict mental health and training requirements will be allowed to keep guns in their homes. The founders recognized the right to self-defense from English common law but that doesn't mean with guns necessarily.
Oh yeah, fun fact, the founders actually had a musket mandate, an individual mandate requiring eligible militiamen to get guns paid via taxes. Gun ownership for those in the militia was required at public expense or get penalized if you met the requirements to be in a militia?

Stop spamming quotes.
Liberals and even moderates aren't going to give a shit whenever you give them some obscure quote from the Founding Fathers or some guy from long ago.
They'll just turn it around and say 'hehe, see they only had single shot black powder back in those days kid, and plus they were racist old men DAE, looks like I win the argument'
You're only setting yourself and in this thread up for defeat.

We need to discuss alternatives to gun control. Leftist arguments have been refined, you need to throw them a curve ball by talking about some other solution.
That way, we can shift the argument on them and they will be put on the stop for processing this alternative hypothesis.

*Can you believe gun ownership...

spot*

>tfw finally got around to becoming a lifetime member of the NRA after the Las Vegas happening
$1500 well-spent plus I get a leather jacket with my membership

>The right to keep and bear arms is conditional on the first part of the 2nd amendment about well-regulated militia and security of a free state.

youtube.com/watch?v=CquUBWHU2_s

>alternatives to gun control
You mean like going back to the original militia system where only those defined as militia could have guns guaranteed? I agree, there should be strict mental health and training requirements to be part of the militia and get a gun in your own home. Strict requirements will keep a lot niggers unarmed too. Guns should not be freely available, but kept in armories or in the homes of those militiamen who pay dues to keep them in their homes.

God you are a fucking moron. CITATIONS NEEDED. PLURAL.

Quit trying to sound fucking smart without backing it up. This kind of shit might get you upvotes on Faggit or Likes on Shekelbook but you've come to the wrong neighborhood boy. Better get to running cause I've already got my pick-up and rope ready.

>muh militia
But libfags still lose their shit whenever you form a militia, remember the Bundy militia?

>lol the we the UN will make you bend the knee
>wh-what, you're cutting all funding? but who will protect us?

Scalia a papist olive oil nigger activist judge. His "originalism" falls in the face of reality.
Yeah, that's why convicted felons, anyone with a restraining order against them, anyone convicted of even misdemeanor domestic violence charges, and certified lunatics aren't allowed to have guns huh? The country is mentally ill right now.

>Gun control marxists
Tongue my anus, piece of shit.

"We" don't have to do anything. Gun control is a losing issue for the left. Look at how permissive gun laws have been over the past twenty years, and expect that to only accelerate in light of Heller v. District of Columbia. Leftists only stand a chance of furthering their cause in the aftermath of a mass shooting, when emotion is high and rationality is low. It's over.

>ignoring "the people"

Every American should know the Bill of Rights

constitutionfacts.com/content/constitution/files/constitution_billofrights.pdf

Interesting idea but, no.
I mean like this:

brownpoliticalreview.org/2014/04/the-second-amendment-individual-or-collective-rights/
You don't seriously believe they just included the militia clause for no reason? Or that they meant literally anyone to be militia? Do you?
Also
>leddit spacing
>whining about sources
You have to go back.

Scalia never said originalism was perfect, just that it was better than every other consequentalist legal philosophy. And it is.

>we never surrender our god given right to bear arms no matter how hard you push us.

God damn right.

lol this country is so fucked

99% of the fat oily trolls that inhabit these lands will suffer unto death because they can't do shit but eat chips and fudge rounds and REE on the internet about muh pure white race

the USA is the Sup Forums of the world basically

The point is his version of originalism is total bunk to make his biases seem plausible. It's pretty clear his interpretation of the 2nd amendment is indeed a reinterpretation that breaks from how it was understood for almost all of US history, pertinent to militia service. Literally the first federal court to rule that 2nd amendment was beyond militia and anyone may have a gun for self-defense was US vs. Emerson in 2001, which the SCOTUS upheld in DC vs. Heller but that's obvious NRA activism at work. What's ironic is the NRA was pro-gun control for most of its history and it wasn't until the late 70s it got taken over by the nutjobs it's know for today.

You're full of shit. The right to bear arms shall not be infringed.

why did you have to pay 5x what I paid?

>Strict requirements will keep a lot niggers unarmed too
We the people put restrictions on government, not the other way around.

Funny how shills like you never respond when given the source. Not only are you so fucking stupid you can't do simple research, but you are a coward who doesn't admit when they get btfo.

I hope you get tossed off a building, faggot.

Maybe he has a life.

Maybe you can get tossed off next.

Try it, faggot.

For the militia, not everyone. It's why National Guard units can only be federalized under certain circumstances and on a temporary basis cause they can't deprive the states of their militia forces. It's why convicted felons can't have guns and so on so forth
Privilege does not equal right.

A well regulated
>implicitly ignore this part
>militia
>a well regulated militia
>awaiting adjective
>there isn't one
>a well regulated militia
>comma
>being theorised and hereby written down, in a common law country, is the following, that we should have already said
>more commas
>these rights of some kind of people to do the second no-clause-part,
>SHALL NOT BE IMPEACHED
In common law, if a single judge feels like believing that interpretation, then guns in the furnace for you. But you don't know what you're talking about

The militia is the people retard

Gungrab = civil war
Death to the reds

They wont

Ivanka? Trump said guns laws will be spoken about, forthcoming. As in; they're on the table. Also. There's no wall and never will be one