/Fate:UBW edition/:

UBW movie by DEEN is better than Ufotable UBW. Prove me wrong.

Why Ufotable UBW is better:

>Much better animation and sfx
>Played more original VN songs overall(but all in the final two episodes)
>More true adaptation from the VN
>Both Lancer vs Archer fights were much better
>did not broke the rules of the Gilgamesh vs Shirou fight

Why DEEN UBW is better:

>Better character designs
>Much better directing(Better hype scenes and No breaking the flaw of the fights by stopping and talking)
>Much better at handling monologues(not static robots like Ufotable)
>Overall destroys the OST of Ufotable:UBW
>All the important scenes from the VN were much more exciting or emotional.
>Both the Answer and final fight much better overall even if they fucked up the rules(like Gilgamesh melee spamming)
>Shirou's epic UBW chant engrish.

UBW is the shortest route in the game it only needed 13 episodes the movie might have felt rushed but its much better than strecting it and making Archer repeat buzzwords for 4 straight episodes.

No.

>Much better directing(Better hype scenes and No breaking the flaw of the fights by stopping and talking)
>Much better at handling monologues(not static robots like Ufotable)
>Overall destroys the OST of Ufotable:UBW
>All the important scenes from the VN were much more exciting or emotional.
>Both the Answer and final fight much better overall even if they fucked up the rules(like Gilgamesh melee spamming)
>Shirou's epic UBW chant engrish.

But all of these are wrong.

Careful the Ufotable fanboys are all 10 years old who jacks off to Ufotable because of pretty colors.

>Wont explain why

Also Shirou vs Archer was better in the movie. Plus no retarded shit like xboxhuge swords.

And the bait award goes to OP.

No.

Mamma mia, do I smell some pasta in the oven?

Both had the LOLSWORDS though.Funny how people say Ufotable was much more accurate to the VN.

I agree with you OP. UfoUBW was the worst adaptation possible, at least DEEN's didn't fuck up Saber vs Berserker.

>Not an new IP

You're probably OP and giggling at how funny your thread is.

Why do people have issue with the giant sword?

I never understood it.

Do people think Archer shouldn't have giant swords in his arsenal?

''Bait'' a popular word by fatefags who cant explain why its wrong. Not a single response here proved the OP wrong.

Who makes pasta in the oven?

>no retarded shit like xboxhuge
Did you even watch the movie?

Anyone who's watched the movie would know OP's talking shit.

It's an incomprehensible mess.

But why would he ? where did he get the Giant swords though?

That's literally the most objective opinion you can have. Ufo's designs were far more loyal to the newer TM designs them Deen's were to the original VN designs.

Ufo UBW was so fucking trash I almost dropped it with 2 episodes remaining

The only scene that was the slightest bit hype was Shirou vs Souchirou when he projected k&b for the first time

And I say this as a Zero-babbie who then read the VN in anticipation of the Ufo anime

Do you forget that in HF Shirou projects Berserker's sword, which is like, twice as big as he is?

If it's a lack of realism, I think you might be in the wrong franchise.

Fatefags and Ufotablefags are two different groups.

They got it right in the PS Vita openings and they looked even better in Fate/Zero. The VN characters did not look like rhinos even thought they were both simple and young'ish looking

That was one of the scenes they ruined, though. It wasn't supposed to a "hype" shounen power up moment, doesn't help that they removed the foreshadowing for Shirou's projection either.

The anime is not based off the 2004 designs, it's based off Takeuchi's current art.

They made Shirou powerups much more shounen in the Ufotable version. Shirou jumping like superman,Dashing like he is the flash towards gilgamesh.

Really nigga? No wonder secondaries complained about the power ups of Shirou

Yeah, but they didnt use them in the climatic scene like ufotable did.

How is that sword fucking useful in a normal fight?

Shirou was extremely powerful by the end of UBW. They needed to display that visually, while also making it interesting, and distinct from the DEEN version.

another shit thread lol

Vita OPs had a nice budget, that's one of the reasons they look better overall.

Obviously it's meant to be used by by a very tall person.

Those exist in the Type Moon universe.

This complaint is really fucking dumb. Like, you look into a franchise that literally features characters from myths and legends, and you balk at the idea of a big sword.

lol I hate popular things am I cool yet?

The fate series are not aworth watching

Also, the DEEN adaptations were far more memorable

Did you rike it? :^)

(You)

Dubs wasted, faggot.

The only one that's true is that the OST is superior.