Pope Francis Tells Migrants: ‘You Are Warriors of Hope’

Christcucks will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C8G8cdbPmp8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Id rather them be influenced by Catholics than mudslimes desu.

>immigrant telling his host country that they need to accept immigrants
Fuck the Pope.

Daily reminder that Islam is the most based religion
>Extremely antifeminist (maims women who show their faces or any skin, bonus: cuts off their clits)
>Extremely antisemitic (second only to the Nazis)
>Bans usury
>Hates the gays and degenerates in general
>Allows you to have multiple wives
>Gives you 72 virgins
>Tribal
>Violent and warlike
>Believes an actual warlord was the most perfect person to ever exist
>Believes in might makes right
>Doesn't respect boarders and believes in world domination
>Claims to be the first and only religion
>Is demographically the future
>Lies to outsiders
>Started by a ginger
>Liberals defend it despite it being the most illiberal of religions

I'm not even religious and I still feel embarrassed for Catholics having this raging cuck as a pope.

He's a Jesuit, something worse then a kike. Use your head OP

NO POPERY

HENRY VIII WAS KING ENGLAND YOU FUCK MADE CHURCH OF ENGLAND

Not protestants. We want the pope to fucking die.

>Christian leader does Christian things
How shocking and scandalous! I'm shocked by this.

You mean Grope not hope

>tip lower than notrsils
>generic evil look
>argentinian
>kissing fugee feet

yeah this dude wants us well.

wtf anyone following this dude needs to reconsider.

(((THE POPE)))
Fuck this guy, seriously.

Wasting his time trying to appease r*dditfags is going to be one of the last few nails in the coffin of his religion.

He's a kike plant snake oil salesmen that needs to be removed from power alongside every one else concurrently in the Vatican.

Who will feed the queen orphans?

What's new here. Catholics always undermine the existing culture. Rome hollowed out by us. Read Gibbon. Pope Francis wouldn't be a pope if he didn't look for and encourage the destruction of the existing civil order by armies of outsiders, women and fags.

Friendly reminder that you can't be a white nationalist/white supremacist if you base your morality and beliefs on a non-European Semite religion from the Middle-East.

Only when you remove Cuckstianity from your life and embrace Roman, Nordic, Germanic, Slavic, Greek, Celtic, Gaelic or Anglo beliefs do you have the right to say you're saving the white race and its traditions and culture.

I'm Catholic, but fuck this pope.

>I'm Catholic
but why?

>catholic
>Christian

Why was Pope John Paul kissing the Koran like a cuck? Was he a Jesuit too?

Popes just like kissing stuff I guess.

>you are now aware there's an alternate timeline where the pope actually says "You are deserving of rope!"

Spooky

Do Baltic gods and traditions count? We wuz last pagans and shiet and old gods was based as fuck, people burned they belongings like cattle and wifes before sudoku to please gods

youtu.be/C8G8cdbPmp8

Yeah, instead of praising Allah while they kill you and rape your wife and daughter, they'll tell you to turn the other cheek and accept Jesus into your heart.
Fucking loser.

>The state of Cuckolics

I heard that it's a sign that the Pope is claiming ownership, cant verify that. Check out the Black Pope and the Jesuit Order... Real Satanic circus clown that are really in charge in Rome

antipope when?

>the first Pope to ever convert to Islam
God I really want someone to assassinate him.

Why does this faggot have a nigger foot fetish?

What do you think that nog captioned his selfie wherever he posted it?

If there was ever a time for some John the Baptist like preacher, right now would be the time. Someone with actual divine inspiration needs to start producing miracles to take back the flock from this satanist

>Implying that the Catholic Pope speaks for other Christians
YOu're drunk user

CATHOLICS
ARE
NOT
CHRISTIANS
YOU
PIECE
OF
SHIT

It makes sense that an Argentinian pope is trying to make Europe white.

>the pope
>christian
ha

Pope made Mexico and every other Catholic nation on Earth pay for Vatican Wall.

Build the Wall Ten Feet Higher

Absolutely disgusting. Ashamed to have such a pope

I do consider myself a Christian although I rarely go to church, so correct me if i'm wrong here:
Press A or B to respond:
A. This Pope is the antichrist
B. This Pope Sucks Jewish cock

Me too. Isnt he from your country?

Is the Pope trying to start a new Crusade by angry Europeans?

Because that's how you fucking start a new Crusade

Yes. He is a fucking leftist that deserves to be gassed

a Catholic priest and a migrant, the two greatest proponents of sticking your dick in children, are natural allies

Thats the ebay hustle. He just bringing up that resale value nigga

No refunds christcucks

"Francis" was the nickname of Muhammad used by only his closest followers. There is a reason no pope had chose it before.

Francis = Muhammad
Pope Francis = Pope Muhammad
Warriors of Hope = mujahideen

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

including their enemies' asses

>tfw the Protestants are right and the Catholic Church is actively working to destroy Europe
>tfw the Catholics are right and the Catholic Church is the original and only theologically legitimate authority of the Christian faith
>tfw pic related was what happened the last time both groups were in the same place and Europe was le redpilled deus vult on Christianity
>tfw Aryan Hebrews