Tropes

So we're all in agreement right? The guy is the protaginist. But I can't find the rival

The rival is his inner-struggle to cope with the death of his imouto.

The guy on the very top on the right betrays the MC

he looks too angry to be the rival
MC is the one on the right

The guy with the yellow arrow is the one who defects to the enemy side

mark my words

This guy obviously. Red is hot-blooded, blue is cold as ice.

Bullshit, the blue guy has a hot head, but a heart of gold

They start off as rivals, but become best friends by the end.

Are they basket ball club or baseball club?

They're best bros dude

Well yeah, at the end.

>Not knowing the guy on the top row on the very left is the snitch for the other gang

They fight on the riverbank and then become best friends.

That's at the beginning, both of them join the school and both want to the boss, but neither can beat each other so they settle with a draw. It starts with them taking on the school and winning factions over, with a clash at the end of the first year arc ending in their friendship.

Who is the weak one who gets bullied, and beaten up by the rival gang causing a revenge arc?

green is the token negro

The guy just left and back of the MC will betray the MC. This will happen after the MC receives a love bento from a girl the betrayer has a crush on.

No he's the planner, he's the brains, a nerd with guys and a plan who stands up against the MC, leading to the MC admiring his Courage and tenacity.

Enthusiastic little brother-like character who gets in way over his head and gets hurt to give Red a power up.

You're missing the point. He betrays him out of love, but snaps to his senses and saves the MC

In yellow, the drunk guy.

Purple is keikaku's schemer

With no eyebrows? I fucking doubt that.

He's the creepy asshole who takes pleasure in hurting his opponents.

He's their senpai who used to run shit but then turned to a life of alcohol and gambling and lost it all.

Guy in the upper left with the pencil moustache, what's his story?

I bet his family owns a love hotel.

I'm piss drrunk and this is hilarious evertime

This is the rival gang that kidnaps the MCs gf and almost rape her

He's the class perv, always has dirty mags and panty shots.

That guy in the middle was probably a SF2 pro.

Who has the cutest imouto?

Obviously MC.
But since his imouto died probably glasses-kun.

Doesn't it feel kind of pointless to have these threads when that pic is already from a movie based on a manga that even has an anime?
youtube.com/watch?v=8DQLNfasxmM

youtube.com/watch?v=pFFl8i9ZLQI

Which one is the MC's childhood friend?

No because it's fun.

Whoa, hold on. Are we getting into season 2 now? Just how much are we going to divulge at this point?

Anyway, yes he's just misguided as opposed to.

far right. He moved and they grew apart, even after he stuck up for him before

I could swear GTO the early years was based on this image.

Yeah but those films will never be translated and the OVAs are taking forever. However I fucking love the music in the OVAs and the films.

Whose the hopeless romantic?

me with the glasses

This is the protagonist's sensei

This is the MC's father who was tough, but fair with him instilling a sense of justice into him

Fuck no, this isn't yaoi.

The Sensei needs to be an ex-yakuza, or someone mistaken for a Yakuza, but is actually a nice person, but will be willing to put his job and even his life on the line to help his class.

Fucking Why there is such a lack of girl gangs on anime and manga?

Sekuban are fucking hot.

Is the protag's mom Alive or did she die during childbirth. This is important.

No no, she died when he was like, 2, 3 she got sick or something, but he always flashes back to the kind words she said when he is having doubts

Dead
but was killed by the hidden antagonist who's a doctor and represents the corrupt elite his mother was fighting against.

She left but his father tells him she died, actually she had to leave due to Yakuza influence and to pay off the large debt his father had got from gambling

The MC's parents died when they were driving home one night during a rough storm. He stays with his abusive uncle, but he has a heart of gold.

the MC's father is a drunk. This is canon

With a massive gambling debt, which is why MC lives with his uncle. His uncle is a hardworking, strict man who runs a noodle stand, but had dreams of being an artist as a young man, but the war ruined art for him.

Obligatory Western transfer students when?

Orange is emotionally dead and has committed murder. He wasn't convicted, due to lack of evidence. he's the "thank god he's on our side" dude.

Second season, they come off as weird at first, but theyn they prove themselves

Green: the guy who's pretty strong at first but turns into a jobber by the third arc

these three were are the ones who convince our mc to go spy on the girls bath on the school trip

This guy is the MC's hacker friend, who helps him delve into the conspiracy surrounding his town because he's shit at computers. He dies after one of the packages for computer parts he bought turns out to be a Yakuza killer hiding inside a cardboard box.

Why are Japanese criminals such pussies?

Does he die before he gets vital info to the MC?

The guy in the black circle is the hardass, mature gang boss and MC´s sort-of-sensei.

He is the kind of guy that, when the MC tells him he just can´t manage to confess to the girl he likes, goes "huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh!? What are you, a baka? Go confess to her right now, moron, you are only young once!", before laughing and slapping him on his back so hard the MC face-plants into the floor.

Unfortunately, even though he is the coolest character in the first half of the first season, he is likely to die in the MC´s arms, bleeding from the corner of his mouth, before pronouncing the MC "a good kid".

White circled guy is pretty low key for the first half of the first season but as generally liked by everyone. Highest since of morality in the whole group.
However at some point he is wrongfully convinced that he has dishonored his family and his gang due to lies from their arch rival gang. He commits sepuku in front of the MC.

MC's older brother who tries to make him do his homework and abandon his criminal ways

Fuck
*but is generally liked
*highest sense of morality

Yes. Sometime later MC returns to his house and has to fumble around with the computers to find the email with precious info hacker dude couldn't send, but got saved on his account.

Yes.

Super dodge ball club.

No, he's the oldest, and they joke about him being an old man, he's the one who takes the fall for the gang and is expelled, and goes to work with at his uncle's construction firm, and makes cameo appearances to tell funny stories, provide advice, and help them out in a pinch.

I thought he was the classy gentlemanly but wannabe casanova with no luck with girls dude of the gang

>So we're all in agreement right? The guy is the protaginist.
Nah, his face screams "antagonistic jerk with a mean face and a heart of gold". I think green circle would be a better protagonist.

I agree, green is the protag, red is the rival.

Green should be the mc

lime green aches for the mc's love interest even though he knows she loves our mc. ends up selling him out to a rival gang but comes to his senses and saves him in the end

oops forgott the pic

What kind of girl is the MC's gf? She a straight A student who doesnt match with him? Some quiet chick he protects from bullies?

he does look more like your standard mc, both trying to gain the leadership of the gang after the big bro dies

Pink guy is the shady information broker. You can get any information you want from him... but you may have to give him your deepest secrets, and you know he may sell them away...

shes the smart girl at school who doesnt understand the way of the samurai is honor. she falls in love with him after he saves her from a rival gang

She's a reformed delinquent from middle school, struggling with her grades but she's trying her best, MC's family used to be friends with hers, but MC had to move away after a tragic accident to live with his uncle,
Black circle from here moved to a construction firm in her town, and his jokes with his friends were overheard by her one day, and reminded her of MC. She's working her hardest to go to university whilst working to provide for her younger brother as a waitress in a bar, but gets picked on by local sukeban and yankii. On a visit to Hokkaido with the gang to meet black circle, MC and the gang save her from a group of bosozouku, but neither recognise each other until...

No, I'm pretty sure blue circle is the lovable blowhard lecher, as Adachi has taught us.

>Tropes
shoot yourself

this is your info broker, seedy little fucker hidden in shadow

I thought of white as the goofy, over the top best friend/comic relief/perv who's one of MC's best friends and one of the first gang members, who annoys everyone with his antics but they stick up for him like a brother when it counts.

I definitely see red as MC, green is the cool former rival but still frenemy who is dead serious, but cracks a wry smile and a "hmph" whenever the MC is being made fun of or does something hotblooded and cool.

Which one of these guys are the secret homo.

They work in pairs, one collects and the other sells.

>Psst, Tanaka's girl is cheating on him
>N-NANI?!

agreed

^p much this

Where does Kamiya fit in

i keked far more than i should have

what can be added, what can be changed?

Chillest one out of the entire group, until someone insults his mom.

Teddy Boys were superior

rumble when?

twist: they're actually the bad guys in the grand scheme of things

KOJIMA!

is this a young Kojima?