The 2nd Amendment: The only argument you need

SHALL

NOT

BE

INFRINGED

From my cold dead hands.

YET :^)

God Given Right.

Turn up to the white house with an AK then retard.

>californian police arrive at your doorstep with a warrent to take your weapons
>I-I'm gonna shoot yah!!
>they ignore you, take your weapon and leave you with a chastity device
More realistic scenario

The fuck is that kraut shit doing on my flag?

ROOM TEMPERATURE

SHALL NOT FRIDGE

>muh constitution
I'm sorry that Drumpfy is gonna take away your guns, Paco
You knew it was coming

S H A L L
N O T
B E
I N F R I N G E D

WELL

REGULATED

How edgy. 'Cept nothing is infringing that if you think there is, you're a hysterical whiny fag.

then there will be war, bong

WELL REGULATED MILITIA

Privilege not a right

Next

*Even if* gun control would make us safer in aggregate (it wouldn't), that still wouldn't justify taking away the human right of being able to defend yourself from all threats, foreign and domestic.

giterdun

beautiful

wrong

It's a right.

Next.

why is there no clip in the assault rifle?

Someone should make a TV commercial with mass shooters all reciting the words of the second amendment.

Adam Lanza: The rights...
James Holmes: Of the people...
Omar Mateen: To keep...
Dylan Roof: And bear...
Cho Seung Hui: Arms...
Aaron Alexis: Shall not...
Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold: Be...
Stephen Paddock: INFRINGED!

Why not? You're not ashamed of the second amendment and its most famous supporters, are you?

you have the right to guns not bullets

lol clip... lol assault rifle..

Know how I know you don't know jackshit about guns?

In California maybe. Everywhere else it’ll be
>sir hand in your weapons
>boatingaccident.jpg
>can we look around
>warrant.webm
>brb
>ohshitburytheguns.mp4
>why hello officers come right in

>m-muh war
>satellites, m1 tanks, f22 and f35 jets, apache helicopters, drones, heavy artillery, hundreds of thousands of trigger-happy psychopaths from all branches of the US military, FBI, FEMA,private defense companies ALL THAT under centralized command and state of the art intelligence with nearly unlimited funding and supplies
>vs decentralized and poorly led rural and suburban intellectuals with limited supplies and no funding, WITHOUT the centralized command and intelligence gathering capabilities

war, you say? More like massacre. Or, better yet - punitive exercise. If guntards will chimp out they will be finished in a week and the absolute majority of the country will support the government. But you already know all that, don't you?

>Cannot into American laws

It's a right

No you have the rights to arms (weapons for self defense). Ammo is part of that.

Magazine not clip and they did it to prevent accidental discharge.

Then you could also point out they were all faggot liberals too.

President gives a speech somewhere and what does the secret service do?? They secure the fucking area...

How about we deal with the reality, guns will never go away...ever. So instead of bitching about how he got the guns why arent we bitching about the zero effort given to secure the thousands of productive and able bodies we had in the venue that were unarmed and unshielded?

If a killer is going to do something like this, nothing will stop him from acquiring the weapons. Especially since, as we all know, they usually have help from paramilitary forces like mossad.

Fixing the problem in this case means proper security measures!

Militia

Every able bodied male ages 17 to 45

view.xhtml?req=militia&f=treesort&fq=true&num=5&hl=true

You're worse than those mass shooters. You exploit their actions to try and further your political agenda.

It's an amendment

www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/10/246

Military compositions and classes state that the militia is every able bodied male ages 17 to 45

Why? We love President Trump. Why don't you grow some balls and try to get your guns back?

I don't know why, but I thought it would go the other way.

A fuckwit schizo with violent tendencies doesn't have a right to any gun. Don't like it? Too bad, fuck off outta my country.

>shall not be infringed

hahaha, good luck with that

maybe when your G-d emperor bends the knee you might begin to understand you've lost..

Jews want our guns so we will be defenseless against them.

Better argument:

Over 260 million unarmed civilians murdered by their own government in the 20th century

>part of the west
>doesnt believe there is a right to self preservation

Git out leef.

Man, it's a bigger trip than marijuana when you realize that the framers thought Americans are entitled to own and keep guns for the purpose of self defense.

The second amendment covered whole fucking ships back then

The price of freedom isn't cheap. The reason we are the greatest nation is because of the gun.

>It's an amendment
From God

>being this retarded

Can America actually enact Martial Law?
Or would that count as the government being tyrannical so you'd be able to use your 2nd amendment rights.

>t. I didn't pay attention as to how and why the US lost the Vietnam war, or by technicality, withdrew its support

>murica
>kraut gun

2 immigrants a young swedish gir...wait no boy yea it's a guy for sure.

>16 years later in Afghanistan, against cavemen with fertilizer and AKs
But Muh satellites

U S A
S
A

because those 8 people best represent the hundreds of thousands of law abiding US gun owners right?
fagit

you're aware amendments can be amended, right?

it's literally in the word.

SHALL

NOT

BE

INFRINGED

and who do you think will be controlling all those things? oh right other americans many of whom wont want to shit all over their fellow country men and the constitution

>limit sales
>have background checks
>still have your own guns to protect muh freedumbs

too much to ask?

Dude that's the best idea ever. Democrats would chimpout on a level never before seen, jumpstarting the race war and ensuring every liberal in America would be removed from the gene pool

Well, that gun offends me.

>StG44
>.22LR

>check digits of post

feels good to be green.

just who do you think the average soldier will align with? how unaware can you be?

But I have no issues with the current administration, so why would I do that?

Handy graphic to send to friends, family, and dumbfucks

>decentralized and poorly led rural and suburban intellectuals with limited supplies and no funding

Like rice farmers?

Checked

I hate burglers SOOO much, THEY GO INTO YOUR HOUSE WHILE YOURE SLEEPING AND RAPE YOUR FAMILY.

If people just followed Jesus, everything would be okay and nobody would get shot.
DONT GIVE ME THAT GUN CONTROL SHIT YOU STUPID PUSSYS!!!

Sensible gun control does not infringe on the 2nd amendment.

>Sensible gun control
You're right. Sensible gun control improves your minutes of accuracy.

Keep your thumb away from the charging handle, and squeeze the trigger, don't jerk.

You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about, if you compare the obese suburban larpers, who can't survive a day without fast food and modern amenities with battle-hardened people, who can live off the land for decades because it's their usual way of life.
Most gun nuts are just obese white trash retards, they don't have the tenacity or resilience to fight to the last bullet. Not to mention that, unlike in Afghanistan or Vietnam, these retards don't have the support of the majority of the population and have witnessed only a fraction of the US power. Good fucking luck fighting among undisciplined illiterate retards without any centralized command vs the best military in the world. You don't stand a chance and you know it.
The US government will not tolerate an open insurrection at home, so it will be crushed, in a swift and decisive operation. The American people will cheer and applaud when they'll see the federal government wiping out the last shreds of gun nut """"culture"""" and insane militia fanatics with their crazy cults. These obese inbred hicks only make America look stupid and retarded, they literally smear America's image abroad.

Our government has many crimes top answer for, it may NOT even think about disarming it's citizens, not ever but especially right now when more citizens than ever are aware of government crimes.

>white trash retards
You mean the demographic most likely to join the military, thereby learning to live off the land and become battle hardened in Afghanistan or Vietnam?

>these retards don't have the support of the majority of the population and have witnessed only a fraction of the US power.
Are you quoting someone? Because I know you're not quoting the Pentagon, who expects a 75% IMMEDIATE desertion rate in the declaration of martial law.

>The US government will not tolerate an open insurrection at home, so it will be crushed, in a swift and decisive operation.

Yeah, US soldiers are gonna open fire on civilians who are defending the first amendment. There's more to it than just firepower, asshole. There's loyalty, there's patriotism. They woudnt just be firing on some fringe losers, they'd have to kill american families. It wouldnt happen, it would be a disaster and they wouldnt win the PR war.

If the push comes to shove they will comply and obey the orders. Very few will be dumb enough to partake in something like this, i can assure you. Being a part of a high treason is not the same thing as watching """"red-pilled"""" videos on youtube or shitposting on Nepalese basket-weaving forum.

>Being a part of a high treason is not the same thing as watching """"red-pilled"""" videos on youtube or shitposting on Nepalese basket-weaving forum.

Wow. Could you make just a little bit better effort at not telegraphing your Shareblue status for the whole world to see?

>If the push comes to shove they will comply and obey the orders.

Says they democrat. You would think some dumb collectivist shit like that.

It seems as if the more time goes by the more this image is getting posted

My Meme folder\Guns is getting filled today!

Good gif user.

Thank you.

Depends on the state, matey. Where I am Law Enforcement (normal people) would side with other normal people.

>Well regulated militia
>Well regulated

Bunch of rednecks who overcompensate can hardly be considered "well regulated militia".

>just who do you think the average soldier will align with? how unaware can you be?

With those who are paying his salary and give him the orders. So, the superiors and his immediate CO. They will be given an order to suppress the domestic terrorists. The media is on the side of the government, so is the international community, so is the international capital. If they'll disobey the order they will end the same way as Manning and others.

>Like rice farmers?

These farmers didn't see shit. Only a fraction of the US military fought against them. Not to mention the secret services.

>Because I know you're not quoting the Pentagon, who expects a 75% IMMEDIATE desertion rate in the declaration of martial law.

Do they expect desertion among FEMA or FBI? Special forces? Private defense agencies? I don't think so. Sounds more like a bait for gullible retards
>oh, look we're so weak, we wouldn't be able to deal with it, just make your move we won't be even able to stop you

If America declared martial law, the Constitution already doesn't mean shit to the government... Which means you have no 2nd amendment rights, but if it gets that bad who cares your rights? Fuck the paper. Do what is RIGHT

>just who do you think the average soldier will align with?

The jews, like it has always been for decades?

>Do they expect desertion among FEMA or FBI? Special forces?
Oh yes, a couple underfunded alphabet agencies vs 75% of the 1.5 million man military.

Glad to see it's been thought out.

You're stupid if you really believe that career professionals will sacrifice their well-paid jobs for this. Why would they do that? So that their families will suffer, because father got discharged and court-martialed? Keep dreaming.
They will smash the domestic terrorists and the majority of population will greet them as heroes.

Good morning, retardo. We are all collectivists, because we live in a society. If you don't like that - go live in a cave, where you belong.

>he keeps posting that meme b&, while unironically thinking that anyone with a functioning brain will fall for it again

>You're stupid if you really believe that career professionals will sacrifice their well-paid jobs for this

The average age of a soldier is 19

At first I thought you meant no-guns. Then I realized you meant concealed.

Soldiers are not well paid, you idiot.

>We are all collectivists, because we live in a society.

Then why don't I agree with you?

>tfw living in MD and have to get raped a dozen times and murdered twice to MAYBE have a valid reason to carry for a year

I hate it so fucking much guys.

What would it take for you to show up at the WH with a gun then?

>career professionals
>well paid jobs

You just proved you don't know jack shit about the US military

I worked in government. We did analysis on these exact types of scenarios. Our reports concluded there would be a 50% desertion rate, 75% if its a left wing president launching a policy/civil war.

Also armed americans very heavily out number the military. We would put you down in the street.

>Oh yes, a couple underfunded alphabet agencies vs 75% of the 1.5 million man military.

And a couple of hundred thousand military professionals, especially NCOs. And private contractors. And many, many volunteers from progressive forces who will gladly use the opportunity to finish off the threat of domestic terrorism for good. If you still believe that all of them are "based white conservatives", well, tough shit, retard, they aren't. Many of them are people of color, left-wing sympathizers, members of lgbta+ community who got sick hearing all that 2nd amendment white power nazi conservative bullshit nonsense.

OP, U OBVIOUSLY DONT LIVE IN KEKIFORNIA BECAUSE THE 2A HAS NOT ONLY BERN INFRINGED, IT HAS BEEN OBLITERATED.

STATES CAN MAKE IT SO THE ONLY GUN U CAN GET IS A BB GUN.

hey pothead, you of all degenerates should know the difference between Making a Law and Enforcing the Law.

SHALL