What's wrong with single motherhood?

What's wrong with single motherhood?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kkcbxjWG9Mc
news.berkeley.edu/2010/09/17/puberty/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

niggers

the poverty rate jumps from 5% to 30% for black families. funny how the dems have made single-moms a part of their base, it's almost like they want to keep people poor

BUT WHAT WILL YOU DO FOR MONEY

>a$ap mommy

He's so hot

I lived it
It is possibly okay for girls, but young boys need their father at home to develop properly and will never love or respect a man who is not their biological father (at least I wouldn't)
youtube.com/watch?v=kkcbxjWG9Mc

A week ago some little kid on the street asked me where to get condoms and pregnancy tests.

His mom sent him shopping.

That's what wrong.

Go on tinder and fuck the singles 18-19 year olds moms.

Once they get over 20 watch out

I don't love or respect my biological father, because he throws tantrums. want to guess what ethnicity he is? hint: it ends with -iginal

I think even bad people can have kids, and that's why we absolutely need to cut welfare, so people like me wouldn't have to be born in the first place.

cute trap

My mom held a job during my childhood and we never took any gibs, idk what to tell you

>Motherhood
That's a man.

Scourge of the world. Fucking crime factories

That's A$AP Rocky right?

is that ASAP Rocky?

>t. A literal ape.

Is that asap rocky?

you could tell me "oh my. your development is surely stunted, tell me the ways..."
and you'd be right. I've never had a job, probably never will. I can't even fake a sickie well enough to get centrelink, and I'm too proud to tick the boong box.

Nasty, NASTY little whores and sows begging for the ovens and the bullet, who leech off of normal parent households via taxation, infecting and degrading them as well, poisoning our society, in order to pay for disgusting Shit that grows up more likely to be criminals, be insane, be degenerate scum, and be loser garbage. All while encouraging degeneracy and the worst men society has to offer, to squirt out more piles of barely sapient walking carrion.

Obama was a shit president but he turned out to be a good dude.

news.berkeley.edu/2010/09/17/puberty/
>Girls in homes without a biological father are more likely to hit puberty at an earlier age, according to a new study led by researchers at the University of California, Berkeley’s School of Public Health.

* Dependency on the State in place of a father figure
* Lacking discipline for the kid(s) growing up
* Trust issues for the kid(s) growing up
* Fear of commitment for the kid(s) growing up
* Mother eternally labeled a thot
* Cultural Marxism incarnate

I lived it too. And i can aboustely say men can handle it better then women, there's a 1/3 chance for a man to eventually become a based individualist / anti-social sperg / directionless follower who's constantly seeking a father figures
>It is possibly okay for girls
Fuck no, what are daddy issues? Women without a father figure mostly fucked up and they're fish waiting to be snatched. Daddys little girl turning into a slut memes aside, women with dads uncommonly do one night stands, girls without father figures are the sluts / DTF sluts that get passed around.