Bleach

Best espada gang

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fuJIp-hS6r0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Civil War Thread!!

I love Orihime to bits. I hope she makes everyone this thread really happy.

>he posted it again

geez

>Orihime will never cut her hair short
Why me sad.

Someone post more Nell

Adorable when small, hot as fuck when tall, what could you want?

I think this is the second time this picture has been posted since it was drawn yesterday. Hopefully you start to walk down the path of happiness, user.
That hurts my heart. Orihime having short hair would remind her of the dark days.

Ishida's hairstyle is a disgrace here. It's a good thing that Ichigo stopped, Orihime will be able to catch up to him eventually.

>15 years of Bleach
Someone will make a compilation of all the close up shots at eyes one day.

>at eyes
What?

oh man, Lily and Halibel, oh man, good old times, before Aizen fight, before bleach went directly into the garbage. Great Times.

nice, name of the doujin??

alright, let me add pic...

So, Harribel is going to be chained up in Yhwach's Sex Dungeon forever, isn't she?

youtube.com/watch?v=fuJIp-hS6r0

Can anyone please translate this ?

ポータルの反対側のステップアウトに見えてしまう ユハ・バッハ は、まだ立って景色を楽しんでいます。我々は彼が見ているものを見ることができないが、彼はただで歩いている人を振り返ると笑顔。 "マダラを、あなたが最終的に来た。あなたを倒すことができますいずれかがありますか? 」

シーンはいちごに戻ります。ルキアは彼に突入します。いちごは、多くの困難とルキアに言う: "ただ...ただ...ただ家族を私のたわごとをアップ密通します」 。

ルキアの写を活性化し、ナルトが泣いています。ベインは、彼の顔に奇妙な表情で、飛行機の下で の死体と、CIA シーンにクラッシュします。

Enough.

They survived Himmler? Also Sung-Sun had a sexy dress, never noticed.

yaps

crashing this plane

I stopped caring around the time the anime went into the first big filler arc. The fuck is this even about anymore

>I posted it again!

TELL ME ABOUT BANE

Come catch up. Read the manga.

What did Kubo mean by this?

I love how the art was so bad that you needed to crop half the image. Too funny.

>Orihime never reunited with Sora in Soul Society
>Chad never reunited with his Abuelo, just the Parakeet Kid (who will never find his Mom because Soul Society sucks and the Shinigami can't be bothered to make it better)

Why so focused on the long leg that isn't even in the posted picture?

LEG... oh Wait.

It's just funny that people are now cropping Kubo's art to make it better. Keep being you.

Why so insecure? Does it bother you so much that Kubo drew Ichigo and Rukia like this for Bleach's 10th anniversary?

Tite wanted to make happy the fans (The majority)

It's surprising that both Chad and Orihime never even tried to find their loved ones. It's almost like Kubo dropped that plot point after the Soul Society arc.

It was never really a plot point in the first place.

>oh no he made a legitimate criticism of my art
>i know, i'll call him names, that'll show him
L
E
G
S

That user probably post that version because he only had it, why are you so autistic ?

No, he cropped it a few threads ago.

HELP ME, KUROSAKI-KUN!!

It was as much as a plot point as Hell was.

Kubo put it on his wall user.

Sung-Sun was best girl.

All the better to fool the fanbase into thinking IchiRuki will happen. Classic false flag by Kubo.

>talking about false flagging while false flagging
Can you please fuck off? Why do you feel the need to constantly ruin Bleach threads?

What happened to hell? I remember some guys at hell's door saying something about Ichigo, but they never appeared.

Kubo never explored it.

The start of the Bount arc had mysterious gates that looked like the doors to Hell but they were just a trick by the filler Mod Souls. Movie 4 explored Hell but Kubo disavowed it. The movie tie-in chapter showed Szayeloporro and Aaroniero after being sent to Hell, but since it had an imaginary chapter number, its canonicity is debatable.

Hell appeared in Chapter 12, only to never appear again.
>Movie 4 explored Hell but Kubo disavowed it
Stop with this meme.

>Civil War Thread
Did I miss something?

>It was never really a plot point in the first place.

it was literally the entire setting

No, two people made a thread at the same time and this one ended up being picked. It's weird seeing people making threads as soon as the post limit is met.

vs

>In this movie I was credited as "Executive Director".
However honestly speaking, for the DVD version I want that title to be removed.
I already asked them to do so. This is because I feel I didn't participate enough in the production of this movie to warrant such a title.I already had this feelings since the premier of the theatre version, however when I met with the producer staff to persuade them, the movie was already in the editing process so it couldn't be removed.

>I had a meeting with the scriptwriter - I think it was in the year preceding the movie premiere, in early summer.The meeting was incandescent, and we discussed ideas until nearly dawn. The scriptwriter took careful notes of the ideas that I had contributed jointly during the meeting. The response was that we were able to come up with some very interesting stuff. I had the feeling that before winter at the latest the scenario would be completed - but in the end, the scenario was sent to me only in the spring of the year of the movie premiere. Furthermore, the scenario didn't contain any of the ideas of the meeting... apparently, the notes taken at that time were not transmitted to the director and to the other members of the staff.

>Later on, we had some trouble with the production department agreeing to some changes decided by the scriptwriter, and the scriptwriter worked hard with the changes that were made - but unfortunately, there was no more time. The fact that characters that first made their entry in the original work like Ichigo, Kokutou and Shuuren had a very Bleach-like feeling is thanks to all of the seiyuu that gave them their voices, and to all of the staff that drew them.

>Once again, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

What did Kubo mean by this?

Kubo wanted hell to be a trilogy but they threw all his manuscripts in the trash and went with generic action movie.

Well that's pretty stupid.

It's also stupid that every other thread is filled with Himefags circlejerking or Rukiafags spamming. Can't they both fuck off elsewhere? What's the point of these threads anyway, there isn't anything left to discuss until next week

Are you really trying to say that this statement proves Kubo disavowed the movie? You have no idea what you're talking about.
Nice meme.
So don't come in these threads. If you want to discuss a topic, bring it up.

it makes $$$$$

Yes there is, No one translated this yet.

Kubo was clearly very disappointed that they ignored his ideas and went with an original story entirely of their own making, so he wanted his credit removed. He was not involved with the writing proper at all and it does not reflect any vision he had of Hell in the Bleachverse.

Great. He didn't disavow shit.

>So don't come in these threads. If you want to discuss a topic, bring it up
>actually defending a general
You are the cancer killing Sup Forums

>Madara
>Naruto
>Bane
>CIA
It's an ebin meme that was Google translated and sounds like gibberish

The chapter came out three days ago. You're a fucking retard, just fuck off. Either contribute to these threads or stop complaining.
People want to discuss Bleach so there is a thread.

He said that the writing contained none of his ideas or input and that the Bleach-like feeling of the characters was due only to the seiyuu and the animators. Asking for his credit to be removed IS a disavowal.

I don't understand, how do you continue to misinterpret Kubo's words, even when they are right in front of you?

>Madara
>Naruto

Don't bother, that retard is a never ending bait. Just ignore him.

He wanted his credit removed. It's basically the same thing as a disavowal. Why so hung up on one word? All it means is that the movie didn't reflect Kubo's intentions for Hell at all.

>someone disagrees with me
>it must be bait i'm never wrong
That's unhealthy behavior. Kubo's statement is right in front of you. Read it again.
No, it isn't. Disavowing a movie is much, much different than asking for his credit to be removed.

It amounts to the same thing. Kubo wanted to make very clear that he had no writing input into the movie.

>dis·a·vow (dĭs′ə-vou′)
>tr.v. dis·a·vowed, dis·a·vow·ing, dis·a·vows
>1. To disclaim knowledge of, responsibility for, or association with

That's what Kubo did. He disavowed that he had any input into the movie.

>This Bait

That's not what he did. Read the statement you posted yourself. Here, I'll make easy for you.

>I feel I didn't participate enough in the production of this movie to warrant such a title

That's not Kubo disavowing the movie. Nothing even close.

>someone posted facts
>must be bait no one posts facts here
I feel I didn't participate enough in the production of this movie to warrant such a title

All the bleach films suck anyways.

Bleach Movies = Filler

That's not the point. People consistently spew false information about this movie. It's disgusting behavior.

If none of his ideas were incorporated into the final work, then he wasn't responsible for what they made.

Asking to be removed because he didn't participate is Kubo directly stating that he isn't responsible for the movie's content, and by definition that is a disavowal.

This is a very Japanese way of saying he doesn't like it.

Also I find it really funny that so many ideas were jotted down, and the scriptwriter thought they were all shit

No, it isn't. You're making up definitions in order to try and pass your opinion off as fact. Read it again, maybe you'll finally grasp it this time around.

>I feel I didn't participate enough in the production of this movie to warrant such a title
You're right, he probably didn't like it. That doesn't mean he disavows it.

You can say whatever the hell you want, even bring a video of Kubo saying that the movie is fucking shit, that retard will say that you're wrong. Just leave him be.

I'm using his own fucking words. Please show me, in his own official words, that he disavows the movie. Here, I'll give you an example.

Your turn.

>he probably didn't like it. That doesn't mean he disavows it.
Do you hear yourself?

Just because you don't like something doesn't mean you want to disavow it. Read the definition that either you or the other user posted.

I don't give a fuck whether Kubo liked the movie or not. I do care, however, when people say he disavowed the movie when he, in no shape or form, disavowed it.

It's a barely polite disavowal. It's shocking that he even did that much.

>I had nothing to do with writing this movie + I want my credit removed = disavowal

I'll repost his own words until you come to understand his own words.

That's it. You're making up scenarios that never happened.

>Abuelo

I thought only Japs were allowed in Jap Heaven.

Also knowing how shitty it is over there, it's not wrong to think they probably got killed by random brigades or hollows and got reincarnated/reborn as different people in the human world already.

Abuero.

>Chad
WHO IS CHAD?

>WHO IS CHAD?
Please leave chad alone.

So he is saying he wasn't responsible for the content of the movie due to a complete lack of participation? That sounds like a disavowal of it being his work to me

The only reason why I dislike official translations is because they make them use their first name like it doesn't matter. I mean, I understand why they do it, but changes the feeling. Rukia calling Byakuya "Byakuya" seems OoC for some reason.

His official statement says one thing and you somehow manage to completely twist his words around. It's honestly impressive. Try reading Kubo's official statement one last time. Keep in mind that these are his words, not yours.

>Keep in mind that these are his words, not yours.
>Kubo didn't write this in Japanese
>arguing over semantics
Can you stop being autistic?

So read it yourself you moron. Provide your own accurate translation. Here, I'll even make it easy for you.

So any ideas how the whole Soul King story will be resolved? If Kubo can remember the Fullbringer, he should remeber the guy, who's the reason Aizen and Urahara began their chess games and whose body parts and children the Shinigami were fighting for the last four years.

Why are you so fucking assblasted about this? The movie is a fucking filler anyway.

Because people consistently spout wrong information and then try to defend themselves by twisting Kubo's words. He didn't disavow shit.

>being this mad
I said you're arguing over semantics. It doesn't matter what the translation said you fucking retard.

>He didn't disavow shit.
You clearly don't understand what the word disavow means.

Please explain to me what you think disavow is and why it doesn't apply to Kubo.

I'll be happy to concede with your point if you can give me the definition of disavow and explain why using it is wrong.

The whole fucking point is people are claiming that Kubo disavowed the Hell movie. This is completely and utterly wrong. The definition of disavow was given by this user Kubo, in no shape or form, came anywhere close to disavowing the movie. All it came down to was him feeling that he didn't contribute enough to the film. If you disagree with the translation of the note, I provided the original in Japanese that came with the DVD.