Am I a gringo?

To any Brazillians out there, I have a question. Am I a gringo?
I was talking to my sister yesterday and in the middle of the conversation I called my U.S. friend a gringo and then she quickly replied "Look who's talking".

Am I a gringo? I was born in the U.S. but raised in Brasil for the first 8 years of my life, then after I came back I visited every Brasil every summer break until I was 15. I can speak fluent portuguese and I am a Brazillian citizen. Both of my parents are Brazillians and LEGALLY migrated to the U.S.

So am I?
Fuck it I am that desperate for the answer.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gringo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tu es uma delicia

You're both a gringo and a retard, because gringo isn't a portuguese word, even in Brasil. Gringo is the mexican word for yankee.

Shut up stupid monkey, gringo is for HISPANICS, LIKE THE PROUD MEXICANS

We don't need no PORTO-GEESE faggot claiming he's no gringo, gringo.

Gringo = Non-Spanish
Gringo = You

No. Fuck off

ESTIVE PADOQUE TÁ ACONTECENDO AGORA E VOC~E QEUR FALAR DE BOIOLICE

SAGE E REPORTE VAI EM TODOS OS CAMPOS

Kill yourself you fucking spic, we are more latin than your ancor baby ass, so stop trying to LARP as some LA RAZA latino because at the end of the day you are a SHITSKIN BURGER.

I masturbate to the thoughts of mexican children and women dying while trying to cross the border everyday. You good for nothing wetbacks.

fpbp
Gringo is more a mexican slur. The only people I know that use that term down here are leftist retards and favelados.

God damn user... G...God damn.

Anyone who speaks foreign language is gringo. Even the Spanish cucks.

>LIKE THE PROUD MEXICANS
>PROUD MEXICANS

What exactly are you proud of?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gringo
Wiki or |

Shut your face abo

Are you European or a brown mutt?

*você é uma delícia
That means "You're hot".

Both.

Just because it isn't a portuguese word doesn't mean no one uses it. I've heard that word many times in Brazil and it is mostly used to describe an American.

I wouldn't consider you a gringo, no.
Gringo is anyone not brazilian, if you were raised here for a time, speaks our language and share at least a bit of our culture, you are one of us.

Cala a boca, portuga imbecil.

Isso fais eu querer fala mais bosta ainda. Mais tabem, promissa veis eu posto no Sup Forums

Thank you very much user.

>Both of my parents are Brazillians
That means you are a racial bastardization. You are a race-mixed mongrel and your presence in the U.S.A. only serves to hold back White society and the civilization we created.
Instead of shitting up America, you and your parents should be back in HueHuelandia helping your fellow mulatto/mestizo hybrid shitskins to better themselves.