STEPHEN PADDOCK WAS FBI

LVMPD user proved it.
archive.fo/w1oq0

Man dealt with ISIS and was FBI undercover, got killed and the terrorists carried out the attack.

ISIS terrorists are at large, expect big things coming.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/w1oq0
streamable.com/5d27u
youtube.com/watch?v=KpQchxDy7F4
youtu.be/fl8X6q3dRjU
youtu.be/Co3NQRWrWiA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>worth 11 million
>no known employment
>money laundered gambling
>owned planes
>no sign in social media
>owned many, many guns
>ISIS claimed responsibility

It all adds up.

Makes more sense than the official story

K...KEEP ME POSTED

>LVMPD user proved it.
>proved it
>not a single shred of actual evidence in that entire thread

Yawn

>archive.fo/w1oq0
bumping for interest

Stop making these fucking threads. You just tried to do another fucking LARP. We know it was Mossad. Trump knows it was Mossad. You know it was Mossad.

>Mossad
Not unlikely. Proof?

bredsnotded

Shills blaming ISIS

All the symbology surrounding this.

The manner in which it was carried out. It seems like it was planned well ahead of time.

"Harvest" festival.

conspiratards are getting crazier by the minute

Yet again, it shows the gun laws need to be changed.

>I wonder who could be behind this thread streamable.com/5d27u

Even though there is no physical evidence, I can honestly believe this. Its not like the government has done shit like this before. Wouldn't surprise me at all.

So literally no proof at all.

You false flags don't work anymore. We're awake now.

you should not cross the street
you should always wear a hockey helmet where ever you go
you are not safe, bad things might happen to you

What do you propose?

This guy broke every law in the book. What law do you propose to stop him?

I just listened to the video, and that sounded like an actual machine gun. It doesn't sound like a legal modified weapon.

This whole story doesn't make sense. The fact that there's no known or obvious motive at this point is really suspicious.

Trump "miracle" tweet is really suspicious.

is it even legal to transport 23 guns across state borders?

Why is it always a conspiracy with you guys when it's a white guy?

You were asked for proof. You provided supposition. Extremely weak supposition at that.

cognitive dissonance

has ISIS ever claimed responsibility for an attack and it turned out they were lying?

How deep does it go?

More women in the military patrolling our schools. Beating off all the quiet kids so they feel loved and won't grow up to be shooters.

He does look like a sociopath though

We already looked at the rope marks around his neck.

how will this come out?

it has to.

This. It sounds like a fucking M249/Mk. 46 and multiple gunmen from different locations with actual assault rifles(in the correct terminology), despite the high rises, distorting the sounds.

Sad moss sad moss sad moss sad moss
>pecans perked

>hippie flag
lmao

>when it's a white guy?
Keep lurking fag! Everything is a false flag or fake here.

this is huge

>this was literally the best insult you could muster

I keep saying the same. Yes, at one point the bump fired equipped AR was used, but it some videos it has an extreme resemblemce to the cadence of an M249

the inconsistency in the fire rate within each salvo clearly tipped it off as bump fire or a crank trigger device.

Bump fire is good for only three things. Short bursts, wasting brass, and missing targets.

Also there would be sporratic misses in longer bursts (and that takes practice).

Was was heard was the slow steady cadence of an SAW.

Read this and watch vid, please guys I'm on to something

I think they said bump fire in the press conference, which is apparently legal because it's not officially fully automatic.

Is that the sound of an AR15 firing bump fire then?
Are AR15's that powerful?

Yeah I'm gonna need sauce on that pic

Missing targets wouldn't be an issue, he never had a target. It's just a mass mob of people.

Why weren't there armed undercover spooks within the same floor in case things got hairy?

Enough with the armchair conspiracy theories.

I’m willing to believe anything except the obviously bullshit official story.

youtube.com/watch?v=KpQchxDy7F4
Sounds exactly the same to me. The State SWAT Team I am on; also owns a few Mk. 46 Mod. 1's and one M249 SPW for testing/training purposes.

>Are AR15's that powerful?

Saying one weapon by model being more powerful is a useless question. Ask about the round being fired.

So this just happens to go down on the 32nd floor of a building facing an outdoor venue filled with 40k people? The whole thing reaks but this is not what happened.

he was a patsy and it was an orchestrated event

I need something to disprove this, but can only find things proving it right.

Tigerr Benson

>Missing targets wouldn't be an issue, he never had a target. It's just a mass mob of people.

'Bump fire is best done from the hip, not from the shoulder. And not shooting at a downward angle.

Bump fire with bipods would be like driving with the parking brake on.

Thank you based user, my next fap is in your honor

Did (((ISIS))) not make a threat a few months ago saying that they wanted to target US cities, specifically naming Las Vegas?

He wouldn't shoot at a downward angle to shoot 1200ft out from 300ft up. he would shoot straight out

>some fucking random guy that could be anybody claiming to be in the LVMPD
Wow totally credible guys, this is totally real guys.

>>worth 11 million
Sauce?

>He wouldn't shoot at a downward angle to shoot 1200ft out from 300ft up. he would shoot straight out

And exactly where would he learn and practice this skill? Not exactly your average range setup.

Bump fire an AR-15 can be surprising accurate and works being shoulder; if you are used to select fire weapons already and just take sometime to learn bump-firing correctly. I can bump-fire my AR-15's and change the rate of fire from ~225rpm to ~665rpm, depending on how much finger I use, but I also have 2.8lbs trigger break set on all of my mine.

this isnt the case. We also thought pulse was a false flag, some still believe so

why is gun running and mossan mutually exclusive?

almost like you don't want us thinking it's gun running

Sounds likely considering how Boomers love selling guns to terrorists. McCain and Hillary's ass-prints were all over Benghazi when they were selling arms to ISIS. and if the traitors can try to get rid of the 2nd (followed rapidly by removing the 1st) then they like it even better.

>it was the mossad
>because symbols
>and reasons
Very solid evidence, really interesting, huh.

Isis/mossad/deepstate masons/jesuits. SAME SHIT DIFFERENT NIGGER.

Because no right wing groups ever claims responsibility for attacks.
Left wing groups just openly admit they did it.
So we just assume violent white people are either completely insane or there's something else going on, because white people are generally not violent. It's disbelief.

>still thinking ISIS isnt funded by the american government

Powerful in what way? They are rifle cartridges so they are more powerful than handguns.

Powerfuyl in that they can easily reach the 400 yards this guy was shooting at, yes.

Powerful in that they kill the fuck out of people when they hit? Not so easy to say.
Depends on the round he was shooting, but based on the volume of fire he likely was shooting regular ol M193 55 grain 5.56 because thats the cheapest thing by a long shot to buy significant quantaties of.

M193 works by tumbling and fragmenting in a target causing serious wounding. This only happens at typically 2700+ feet per second which is easily attained out of the muzzle of a 14.5"+ barrel AR15. The longer the barrel the higher the muzzle velocity.
But at range (400 yards or so) the veolicty on a 55 grain M193 will drop to around 1500 feet per scond. At that speed it loses its primary wounding capabilities (fragmentation) and becomes effectivly a fast moving .22 long rifle. That is it doesn't cause significant wounds, it causes straight through ice pick stab like wounds. These can be deadly if hitting a vital artery, the CNS, or a major organ. But typically aren't fatal if hitting anywhere else and the person gets medical attention soon after.

So now the 5.56 is not especially deadly at those ranges and corresponding veolcities unless shot placement is on point, and based on how he was firing it was basically luck of the draw if and where you get hit in the crowd.

But also keep in mind it was reported he had .308/7.62 rifles as well. These have significant amounts of energy and velocity out past 400 yards and would be extremely deadly at that range. But this (.308) is not what you heard being rapid fired for 40-60 rounds at a time.

It’s a conspiracy every time but nice straw man, faggot.

>LVMPD user proved it.
This is really solid evidence, and huuuuge.

>He wouldn't shoot at a downward angle to shoot 1200ft out from 300ft up

Bullet drop from 1200 feet (400 yards) is approx 30 inches, not 300 feet.

ISIS is an Israeli/Saudi/American creation

i am launching an investigation on this. if anyone has other pic's of the corpse other than pic related, that would be helpful.

he's just your everyday popular youtuber

The rate of fire was no where near that high nor was it that consistent.

>ISIS is an Israeli/Saudi/American creation
ISIS stands for Israeli Secret Intelligence Service - they didn't think anyone would figure it out, but /pol did.

Very informative. He could have used the .308 to start and switched when people started to notice.

The more I see, the more I think there was multiple shooters...Is it possible there were others with supressors?

Nah faggot, we still think Chris Dornier was a false flag too. Go get raped by your father.

Because this guy was a law abiding citizen.

Great idea, you cheeky little poofta

Because the media/liberals only uses white goy mass shootings to justify gun control. They never bring it up when it's a dindu or Muslim. Not to mention that there's a lot of particularities in this case that are hard to believe. Like how this guy managed to have 20+ guns locked up in a resort hotel.

Plus it's interesting to discuss. I'd rather have people ask critical questions about mass shootings than be like normies and larp up the official story no questions asked even if they're not correct.

The first volley of fire looked to be very ineffective. He likley saw where he was hitting and trailed his shots up onto the crowd. If he was shooting M855 he would have seen sparks on concrete bullet impacts. If it was M193 he would ahve seen some sdust and debris kicked up from his impacts that he could walk on target.

>
Leah Lexington?

Why are they saying his gf is in the Philippines now? Yesterday they said they talked to her but released her.

why do they only try to grab guns when it's a white guy?

oc what do you think

Listen to it in short bursts 1-3 seconds, at a time, as an M249 would actually be used. A 2.5 second aimed burst is how I train my Troopers to use our M249/Mk. 46's during live fire training.

The initial volley of fire was 40+ rounds and was definitly a 5.56 rifle.

Typically a .308 will only have 20-25 round magazines at their largest. A volley of fire any larger than that would have had to come from a belt fed GPMG

i Am lAUncHinG aN inVEStiGatiON On thIS

>Is it possible there were others with supressors?

Ignore ALL talk of supressors on rapid fire/full auto weapons. they'd melt or distort from heat.

The function of a supressor is to keep as much expanding hot gasses inside them as possible to limit the explosive pop of them being released, and allow them to cool before exiting the supressor chamber, limiting the shockwave.

They cool by transferring heat (energy) to the supressor metal parts. Lots of heat.

Also, sopressors DON"T make firearms silent (OK, maybe in a 22lr).

Why would they do a gun deal with ISIS in a fucking las vegas hotel room?

He had a SureFire 100 round magazine on one of the AR-15's and a 25 rounder on the AR-10.

Who has proven that he was the shooter?

He wasn't doing bursts. He was essentially doing bump fire mag dumps out the window for most of the high volume volleys.

hey wow you're clinically unstable and should definitely die

If it was a gun deal why would he have a 10lb hammer and all that ammo ?

This whole story is like the start of some really really good season of a detective show with a giant curveball crime that makes absolutely no sense.

Because autism induced conspiracy theories are heavily influenced by hollywood movie tropes.

See youtu.be/fl8X6q3dRjU

Does that sound familiar?

See youtu.be/Co3NQRWrWiA
At 10s