Kiryas Joel, NY:

Kiryas Joel, NY:
>~20k population
>Nothing but ultra hardcore Jews
>91% speak Yiddish at home
>Almost half the population can barely speak english or don't at all
>Literally the lowest per capita income of any town over 10k
>2/3rds on welfare
Aren't these guys supposed to be helping the NWO or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiryas_Joel,_New_York
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satmar_(Hasidic_dynasty)
jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/7938-hungary
app.com/story/news/local/jackson-lakewood/2017/10/03/chris-christie-weighs-amnesty-program-after-lakewood-arrests/727087001/
nytimes.com/2010/02/21/nyregion/21yitta.html
lohud.com/story/news/local/new-york/2016/05/12/kiryas-joel-raids/84279058/
youtube.com/watch?v=0QbjELF-8kY
theintercept.com/2017/10/03/epa-nominee-michael-dourson-toxic-chemicals/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

incorrect!
check gloversville, ny
15k people
1,200 jobs.

yiddish jews are not zionists and zionists are not reptilians.

On paper. It's a city full of Jews, don't you think they dodge taxes?

>no steeples

Isn't this the town that voted 100% for senator Clinton after she made some deal with them?

they don't have anyone to steal from

for being a dirt poor town they sure keep it clean

no niggers

like a jew would throw anything away

Collecting welfare is literally their Jew hustle. They make money and own assets off the books.

>all live in houses 1 million+dollars
Hmm

>what is multi-family housing
educate yourself before you spout retarded shit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiryas_Joel,_New_York

>It is also the place in the United States with the highest percentage of people who reported Hungarian extraction, as 18.9% of the population reported Hungarian descent in 2000.

Why the fuck are so many Jews from Hungary.

This

>2/3rds on welfare
>"Kiryas Joel has by far the youngest median age population of any municipality in the United States, and the youngest, at 13.2 years old, of any population center of over 5,000 residents in the United States."

That explains it. They just shit out mini jews to collect more gibmedats

this is what happens when jews try to live without white people

without their shallow material world to pluck dollars from they basically die off, the jews need the goyim

And they’re more like the Amish of the Jew world if anything. Inbred

have you not figured it out annon

these jews are actual jews they suck but they are not a major enemy they just should be contained

The true enemy is the atheist jews the kharzarians that share a bloodline and hide behind the previous listed jews using them as a shield while they commit acts of evil. Kill all atheist jews.

OP look into Thomas Sowell talking about geography and economics. It seems these folks haven't really integrated into society, even if that means just learning the common tongue. Really interesting stuff from Dr. Sowell.

>Kiryas Joel, NY:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satmar_(Hasidic_dynasty)

theyre fierce anti Zionists.... so theres that you dumb fuck

PBS just did a episode where they show Sanders is 97% Ashkenazi Jew. His ancestors are Polish Jews.

>user lives a few towns over from kj
all these fuckers drive around in such nice cars

Those kikes sure do love their commie blocks

They're leeching welfare off productive white people you fool

They've just been there for a long time.
jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/7938-hungary

They barter with one another. Basically pay each other in pseudo money with their own little economy

Whites should do exactly the same.

If you want to win, breed and get your taxes back from the government.

I'm from the are and have driven through Kiryas Joel twice.

They're the poorest on record because they all commit tax fraud. They declare all their domiciles Temples so that they don't have to file taxes, and they get their income off the books in the Jewish jewelry stores of NYC. The town is NICE. PROFOUNDLY NICE. They have their own private security company that follows non-Jews around when they visit the town, and there's a huge sign out front that cautions female visitors not to wear short-sleeves or show legs because the Jews don't like that.

Every single house was in good condition. Tons of nice cars. TONS of toys outside.

The government just gave them their own 2 million dollar women's health clinic

Each woman in Kiryas Joel pops out like 9 children, there was one old women who had a total of 90 living descendants because of children / grand-children / great-grand-children

Shit is profoundly fucked up,

It makes me too angry to write about it anymore, but the Jews of Kiryas Joel are expanding in New Jersey, so for instance in Lakewood you have 30 Jews steal millions in welfare fraud, and instead of sending them to jail the government ran a 3-month long amnesty program in ONLY THAT COUNTY so all the Jews have to do is give the money back and they don't go to jail....

app.com/story/news/local/jackson-lakewood/2017/10/03/chris-christie-weighs-amnesty-program-after-lakewood-arrests/727087001/

Hasidic Jews are worst of the worst. They are every Nazi stereotype amplified to the power of 6 gorillion.

AMA about it, I'll try to respond if you're curious about the area

Here's the goy-paid-for women's clinic in "the poorest town of America".

I mean, the Jewesses need to have their dozen Jewboy spawns, and it's not like THEY'RE gonna pay for them.

nytimes.com/2010/02/21/nyregion/21yitta.html

>"WHEN Yitta Schwartz died last month at 93, she left behind 15 children, more than 200 gandchildren and so many great and great-great-grandchildren that, by her family's count, she could claim perhaps 2,000 living descendants

lohud.com/story/news/local/new-york/2016/05/12/kiryas-joel-raids/84279058/

They are routinely raided for tax fraud but I don't know of any prosecutions. They obviously don't go to jail because they are well-connected to NYC Jews

it's almost like the US has freedom of religion and allows for people like this and the amish to run amok with their batshit religions

And they don't register their marriages so their women can get single mother benefits

youtube.com/watch?v=0QbjELF-8kY

>gloversville, ny
one of the most depressing examples of America's betrayal by the globalists.
Once a center of industry, now a monument of despair.

>2/3rds on welfare
Don't you know jews love their welfare fraud. Its well known at this point. Theres an old youtube video on this that was posted here frequently, I'll try and find it but if someone can find it that'd be cool too

Literally watch der ewige jude, America, the Jew feigns poverty to escape the tax authorities.

Breslov are Zionists though.

jesus fucking christ, user. they are worse than muslims

>They just shit out mini jews to collect more gibmedats

It has to do with their religion. They believe in reincarnation so the whole purpose of having 8+ kids is to give all the Jewish souls bodies.

>I live in a cultureless disconnected non nation with no community post

They are quite literally the most objectively parasitic group of people I have ever heard of, and I'm surprised most anti-semites don't speak exclusively of Kiryas Joel.

Here's the rub. Kiryas Joel is so egregiously bad that no reasonable person would be able to disagree with the criticisms. But the rich Jews need a hive to invade a nation, and when the reasonable people see that nothing is being done WHATSOEVER about them, despite tons of fraud and crime and evilness, and that they keep getting favored by the government, their eyes will open up to the truth of the powers that be.

You could literally turn anyone an anti-semite if you show them Kiryas Joel.

Forgot to mention, my cousin live in the same municipality as Kiryas Joel, and the Jews block-voted against their public education so kids in my cousin's town didn't have sports, music programs, or extra-curriculars growing up.

Alright OP, I won't get into details so don't ask, but I work in the emergency room of a hospital not far from Kiryas Joel.

I see some truly fucked up shit coming out of that place. They inbreed extensively, and their kids show the results. Many have conditions we have to Google to understand, and only then we find obscure mentions in research papers on orphan diseases or an odd footnote in some other paper.

I'm half expecting one of these little fuckers to come in with three heads. We know we're gonna get a mutant when we see a name like "Moishe Efraimoshekelwitz age 6" on the board, and yep; it's some mutant with a congenital hydrocephalus, craniofacial abnormalities, and profound mental retardation who keeps yanking out his trach or whatever.

Here's the kicker though, I heard the parents celebrate the birth of the mutants.

Why?

Another guaranteed SSDI check for the family.

I will say the parents are very shy but generally very polite but most are functionally illiterate, at least in English.

I think their rabbis more or less rule over them like medieval lords; they will get on the phone with rabbi to ask if they can do x or y action like children asking mommy for permission, but they do it without a trace of hesitation or embarrassment; just the most natural thing in the world for them.

>They have their own private security company that follows non-Jews around when they visit the town
kek I'm an hour away with a straightpiped foxbody mustang. Kinda wanna go rustle some jew jimmies

Go for it. Don't get fucked by woodbury common's traffic. Take a vid and post it on Sup Forums for the boys

Holy shit they're the jewest of jews

don't get out to inspect the damage on your car that's what they want you to do they also want you to run them over so be prepared

this is not a joke

this sounds like good advice

Hasidic Jews are literally the embodiment of any Jewish stereotype.

I work at an upscale hotel that was bought out by NYC Hasidic Jews that resold it (scammed) to other Jews for a Passover event and every single employee here got red pilled hard on them.

I was aware of the Zionist menace but nothing could have prepared me for the things i witnessed these swindlers did.

Please do it user, I want to see inside this place.

What's the real chance of something happening to my car? Because I'm not going if my shit's gonna get messed with

The men usually study the Tora and Talmud rather than go to work.

>so kids in my cousin's town didn't have sports, music programs, or extra-curriculars growing up.

if that's what it takes for Israel to thrive so be it sorry his kids don't have birthright God decreed it sucks but the Jewish state of Israel just like God said

>muh kids are so expensive, I have to work until 35 to afford one

Hungary used to have a lot of Jews.

care to greentext some stuff?

post if you do.

This seems like the only way to win, but it's a long game and it would be hard to get proud whites to go along with it

Jews in Eastern Europe were actually quite poor. Shtetlekh were often crowded and poorly maintained.

Not much in the way of google street view.

>I think their rabbis more or less rule over them like medieval lords;

This is completely spot on. I used to renovate houses and when we did a Hasidic family's house one time, the matriarch jewess would not let us do anything without first asking her rabbi and getting his approval, for the littlest shit like installing new tiles or repaving a driveway. It seemed the rabbi was a higher level in jewing people and he knew how to swindle better than they did, so they asked him constantly about ways they can cut costs.

The way these people worship money is psychotic, borderline schizophrenic. I can't even imagine what goes on in those synagogues and temples of theirs, how many schemes they come up with.

Oy vey!

>Jews in Eastern Europe were actually quite poor. Shtetlekh were often crowded and poorly maintained.

better than being a serf

did you get paid?

they ALL have Medicaid and since the goys pay they don't fight their medical bills because they aren't their medical bills.

Jews need new cannon fodder, aka. low caste jews, for when people have forgotten about the holocaust.

seems like a paradise.

What are some common jewish schemes that your average jew will commit?

Lowest per capita
>reported
income

lol who's down for a field trip

>I think their rabbis more or less rule over them like medieval lords; they will get on the phone with rabbi to ask if they can do x or y action like children asking mommy for permission, but they do it without a trace of hesitation or embarrassment; just the most natural thing in the world for them.
From what I understand the rabbis are literally the most respected and important people in the community. They maintain education and social systems as well as religious practice and social gatherings. The position is hereditary, and lineages of rabbis are even called dynasties. People who leave are usually treated as if they're dead. Same with people who marry non-Orthodox Jews.

there are so many

Medicaid/ Medicare fraud
section 8 fraud
Tax Fraud

just imagine how much easier any sort of scheme is when everyone is your homie
your doctor want's you to sign something no problem you sign you get a hundred dollar bill imagine the opportunities for fraud for fake invoices for fudged numbers you would encounter in everyday life
a whole city of people with no shame

They basically resort to fraud though to get their money.

I live right next to this place. They literally don't pay taxes because they all have shrines in their houses, every house is technically a temple.

this is making me really mad
goddamn fucking kikes, there will be no "if you renounce your ways"
never again

Even other Jews thing that Haredi and Hasidic Jews are crazy.

And Haredim don't consider non-practicing Jews any better than goyim.

IIRC the haredi+hasids consider secular jews Gentiles.

>Even other Jews thing that Haredi and Hasidic Jews are crazy.

forgot the good jews allies of the white people ;) my bad Lev

The wikipedia article on this city is redpilling af

Yep. It's literally No True Scotsman on steroids.

They are actually smart, they haven't bought into the myth of modernity and thus their descendants will inherit the earth.

i would be all about that but studying memetic warfare or something. can we into something like this?

I know it's retarded, I believe they have a higher percentage of their population on welfare than any other town in America. On top of that they are are extremely inbred and smelly. Basically everyone around here shuns them and avoids them at all costs

Well, tbf, religious fundamentalist nutmegs looking down on non-religious as posers isn't new or unique to Jews.

Most of the time ISIS kills are the "wrong kind of Muslim".

they will starve to death without a host to parasitize; they do not work.

>Nothing but ultra hardcore Jews
>91% speak Yiddish at home

I'm guessing these are Satmars. They hate Israel and think it's an abomination, refuse to learn or speak modern Hebrew and regularly call for its destruction. Orthodox Zionist Jews would love to have them killed as much as Palestinians if it didn't make the other secular Zionists upset about muh tribe.

Just ship them to Israel then cut off the gibs. :^)

Why do all sand people have such bloodlust?

Wait, isn't because Israel wasn't established exactly how it said in the Torah or something?

Yeah they do. They abuse welfare and funnel all the money through synagogues.

They also payoff politicians like all the other Jews do, and pay blacks to show up at town hall rallies.

Even Jews hate them, bc they’re so fucking Jewish.

Compare them to the Amish, who don’t bother anyone

crazy stuff

I'm just remembering how many jews are the legal system as well. Lawyers, prosecutors and especially judges. I can't imagine how much of a help that is.

I thought most Jews despised Hasidim, American Jews because they're backward and Israeli Jews because they get exemption from military service

They’re Jews on steroids. They outjew the Jews.

Likely going to bring down Israel through demographic growth.

>not having bloodlust
Are you pinko liberal hippie, or do you just not read the news at all? Or history. Or just live under a rock?

theintercept.com/2017/10/03/epa-nominee-michael-dourson-toxic-chemicals/
>TRUMP’S PICK FOR EPA SAFETY CHIEF ARGUED KIDS ARE LESS SENSITIVE TO TOXINS

>Kiryas Joel is named for the late Rabbi Joel Teitelbaum, the rebbe of Satmar and driving spirit behind the project. Teitelbaum himself helped select the location a few years before his death in 1979. Joel Teitelbaum, originally from Hungary, was the rebbe who rebuilt the Satmar Hasidic dynasty in the years following World War II.

They don't consider the 6 gorillion a sacrifice

Yeah, they adapt, it's evolution or something.
I'm not arguing against bloodlust, just that being an angry semite that wants to kill another semite because he adopts a very slight difference of opinion on your shared religion is straight up retarded.

I love seeing Jews outjew each other

oh yeah, fun fact #2, their young women are constantly swallowing their entire bottle of whatever psych med they're on and trying to kill themselves. Forgot about that.