DAYS soccer anime

So i have watched two episodes of this anime because i like sport animes and have played soccer my whole life. It seems pretty generic feel good sport anime so far but right now i have just one big thing irritating the hell out of me.

WHO THE FUCK THINKS IT'S "COOL" TO RUN WITH YOUR HANDS IN YOUR POCKETS??? NOBODY FUCKING DOES THAT AND IT LOOKS ABSOLUTELY UTTERLY IDIOTIC. THE ONE WHO CAME UP WITH THIS THING NEEDS TO BE FIRED ON THE SPOT. I can't fucking take kazuma character seriously anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CblBu04QGAE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's pretty stupid but it looks cool.

The real problem is everyone assuming Seiseki sucks because they let a shrimp in.

Small person doesn't equal bad player.

I tried to read the manga but within early chapters it's obvious mc is a literal joke and will stay that way. Dropped

yeah that one is pretty weird too. I can understand if it were basketball or volleyball but for the fucks sake the best player of all time in soccer is a really fucking short guy.

Mc running makes me want to barf at the start of the episode.

This anime is shit. Dropped like a stone.

Somehow I ended putting this before Love Live Sunshine, Berserk and JoJo. Anyone out there who did the same?

It's not just his height, he's also skinny and submissive. Grade A shrimp.

If you truly enjoy soccer then you would have dropped this garbage and watch giant killing.

So Portugal or France lads?

CR7, just because Messi.

the memeing on /sp if Ronaldo takes it would be glorious.

youtube.com/watch?v=CblBu04QGAE

Is there homolust?

France. Fier patriote.

If meme magic really wins I'm done with soccer.

France. They play at home and Griezmann is on terrific form

Eh, I like it but I'm a sucker for most sports anime really. I do hope the MC doesn't stay a joke for too long, but nothing can be worse than Ace of Diamond.

>he doesn't go in za fightin dayz to exceed nao

Portugal. Just realize I have a pic of Saten wearing Rui Costa jersey in my desktop. It's a sign

Sawamura has always been entertaining even when he sucked though. The MC in Days is boring as fuck.

he doesn't and probably never

Are you reading Act 2? I can't take the author serious anymore

So far best boys been lusting for MC's butt

I think it's actually great that the MC wasn't the ultimate player from the first day. It's even better that he didn't become the ultimate player after the show kept running for 10 years. It drives home the idea that things aren't allways as simple, and the best part is that Furuya is also improving at the same time Sawamura does, so even when/if Sawamura wins against him, it's probably not gonna by much.

If Sawamura doesn't become Ace by the end of the manga, I'll be pissed though, especialy if the last sentence in the last chapter is something like : and here enters Seido's Ace of Diamond : Furuya Satoru.

Btw, I like the new blond reciever in Act 2 and really want to see things go well between him and Wammura(Still at chapter 20).

But best boy likes big boobs and never had any probleme getting a girlfriend.

You need to put your yaoi goggle on in order to see the truth m8

I do. But I am 7 chapters behind.

My sempai told me yaoi googles are delusion googles.

>and here enters Seido's Ace of Diamond : Furuya Satoru.
The assblasting would be tremendous.

>beta as fuck
>predicted to become the next team captain during his senior year

Yeah sure he got potential to become their best player because the power of muh determination. But leading the team? nah

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I don't get it, why is everyone doing the viking chant now?

OMFG fucking Kazuma keeps running with his hands on the pocketssssssssssssss

why is the mc always a beta with absolutely zero personality?

This got a chuckle.

So the MC is just a pace baby?

based Dirk Kuyt

would be good if it wasn't so gay

you don't understand fujoshits

they always write about straight dudes boning

Why is that?

I kek'd. It's like the dude never got pass the first episode. Ace of Diamond is definitely a slow burn but once it gets good, it's really good.

>same shit

why is the writer such a hack?

What is wrong with the MC's breathing when running? It's like I'm listening to some kind of JAV or something.

that's not viking chant, it's Ronaldo meme magic, although french people doing the viking chant was cringeworthy

Koi no ABC

I like feel good anime. Things like "My LOVE STORY!!!" with little to no drama. That's wyy I've been enjoying this show. It's a good show to watch once a week to feel better

This faggot runs like a girl.

Should have just made an anime about /lifelongs/ winning season. I mean, it already has a japanese MC who isn't very good.

You're on Sup Forums, not twitter.

Just contributing to the thread
Do you realize that my post had more value than yours did since I actually talked about the show?

What I realize is that you're a faggot.

What does that make you then

Well that's because the author is an idiot. Around this point he decided Kazama should be an aloof eccentric loner, hence the hands in pockets . He also appears hanging on a lamp post "pretending to be a cicada", and wearing a kappa costume in the rain like he's in fucking School Rumble. The anime is doing it's best to correct this by cutting the aforementioned shit, including pic related, and using it instead to introduce a character who the author would later try to make you feel bad for, despite the fact he didn't exist until a few pages before.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUsekei

I occasionally enjoy shonenshit, is this worth a watch if I don't care for divegrass? Last one I tried was that one about the guy who got his dead brother's heart, eventually lost my interest.

Will he be a no fun allowed edgelord or become a cool stoic senpai?

no, he's pretty based.

Based on who?

>WHO THE FUCK THINKS IT'S "COOL" TO RUN WITH YOUR HANDS IN YOUR POCKETS???

Could have been worse.

I did it in high school.
Was talking to a girl outside the field when playing football, I had the bad habit of putting my hands in my pocket when talking to an "intimidating" girl. once one of my passed me the ball, I ran towards the goal with my hands still in my pocket and managed to shoot towards the goalie, he deviated it but an other guy from my team scored.
A guy from the other team made a joke about me having a hard on and hiding it with my hands inside my pocket. I took my hands out of them to shrug and something along the lines of "No, it's just that your team is so bad I can try scoring with my hands inside my pocket."
I thought I was hot shit, and so did the people who laughed at the joke.
TL;DR Running with your hands in your pocket can look cool, it's just not very functional.