Shingeki no Kyojin/Snk

Who do you think will get the serum? Will we get another light spinoff?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10706916
imgur.com/a/zLRKT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want Bert to get out of this alive.

Soon

Post BRA in bras.

Bert a shit.

Torture, death camps for dissidents, and now executing helpless POWs. Is there anything the SL won't do?

Armin a shit

What was the final chuugakkou about? Zeke trying to inject Eren with steroids?

>Is there anything the SL won't do?
Kill Reiner

Based

That blonde guy has saved humanity many times. That's why I love Connie. I am glad he is fine instead of Sasha.

What a whore.

I hope she is getting raped in every single hole in titan village prison

Based Ymir saying things as they are. Armin a shit.

Strawpoll is still up

strawpoll.me/10706916
strawpoll.me/10706916
strawpoll.me/10706916

user with a hoodie, are you here?

>still no bert
>still no neither
Why bother spamming your poll if t doesn't have all options?

I've been going out with hoodies recently. How would you even know it's me?

I would rather save Bert. I can't see the SL getting another shifter.

A few threads earlier, some user posted the feels guy with hoodie. I want to talk with that user.

Ymir says what we all think. If only he had died back then.

>How would you even know it's me?
We're all stalkers here.

fuck off forever

Don't forget cannibalism and regicide.

I know if people don't care that much, they don't do it but if you have a problem with someone, just go talk with them if you can.

He's dying faggot.

What?

He should be talking to real people then, not an anonymous anime image board. This isn't the place for that.
Fuck off.

It was a joke you retard. What are you, 5?

>Armin will live and Bert and Erwin will die

Just fuck everything up. I never would have thought Zeke would turn out to be such a shit. He seemed so cool at first.

Bert is worst shifter.

Love you user. I don't want to give up hope yet but things don't look good for him. What do you expect to happen?

Bort is a boring Literal Who? with no development,no backstory, his didan is boring as fuck, bertbomb was a joke,not your "god",zeke hates him,no characterization. He's dead to be completely honest Hoobarfamily. No one but bumblr fujos like him.

I honestly don't give a shit about any of them.

If it were me, I'd kill them all off.

There isn't a day without someone threatening to go an hero on Sup Forums. If he does want to talk he'll eventually show up, don't worry.

>bertbomb was a joke
Displacement?

>all that effort for an useless character

Not even Tumblr really likes Bert.

I have a terminal illness myself so It thought about the possibility if that's not a joke. Unlike you think those people's lives don't totally change and they don't disappear so suddenly. Though you are right coming here is a waste.

This. Zeke a shit who can't do anything except throw rocks.

Pretty obvious Bert will go full islamic terrorist and auto explode.

I wish this would take out the literal Gary Stu and Mary Sue and the deus ex machina.

>bert is treated as nothing but titan food now
kek

Sure buddy

Zeke is still cool, he just don't know SL has a serum. For him they only wanted Bert for questioning. He didn't try and aprouch Eren when he was threatning Bert.

That would be pretty based desu. Erwin, Armin, Bert, and that fucking serum dead in a chapter.

Without any context the Bert and Eren panels look lewd.

Not really.

What was Isayama thinking anyway

So he's going to let the SL interrogate the fuck out of Bert and not try for Eren? I was disappointed when he just ran away after Eren put a knife to Bert's throat

>Explode
He'll crystalize.

CT hasn't displayed hardening before.

He got scared of Levi, that's the whole point.

Bert can't crystallize right now, or at all probably.

Not after Armin gets the serum.

Him to die. Though I'm wondering if that part at the end about killing the childhood friend is about Zeke or Levi. Or both.

Maybe Armin will die before they finish fighting over the serum and I'll get something out of this.

Either Zeke or both. It's certainly not just about Levi. I'm hoping that something will happen since Reiner overheard about the serum, so he could tell Zeke that the humans are distracted by it and won't kill Bert before it gets settled.

>salty Bertfags
It's not Armin's fault your favorite is shit.

>Mikasa attacks Levi
>he drops the serum
>the syringe and vial is shattered on the ground
>tfw

So, no spoilers/raws or anything yet? Or there wont be a chapther this month?

Everyone that hates Armin has good taste so that Bertfag gets a pass.

Bertfags have shit taste so no.

They're ok as long as they hate worst shingeki Armin.

The full chapter is out on CR.

Only because you posted Historia
imgur.com/a/zLRKT

Worst shingeki is Bert.

They're no longer allowing people to read the most recent chapter for free. You have to be a paid member to get it now.

Arminfag's have no say on who sucks and who doesn't. Armin is the worst.

That would be the literal contrived character Armong who attracts SJWhales.

This is a good thing.

>Bert
>not Armin
Smells of Bumblr fat in here.

Is it because of Yonkou?

So we can agree that everyone who was in the 104th and is currently on the SL's side has massive plot armor right? I mean, not a single one of the cadets has died except for Marco who died 6 years ago.

No one is worse than Armin.

>Arminfag's can't handle an opinion
What else is new.

No. They just moved the simulpub as a benefit for premium to get more money. It applies to all series.

They could still rub Armin's face in it. It worked for Rod.

>It worked for Rod.
It didn't. He turned into an abnormal.

A few Garrison 104th transfered to the SL and they were all taken out in Erwin's suicide charge.

Gee, thanks bruv, I do love myself some Historia. You made my evening.

Has it really been 6 fucking years from when Marco died? I don't recall seeing these timeskips, holy shit.

Not really. It encourages people to scanlate and distribute illegally again. Instead of forcing their membership they should make us turn off adblock so we still "pay" to read the chapter by watching ads.

Marlo was in the 104th (Well not the main cast's division, and he was a mauveshirt, but)

Maybe. Will that be enough to convince him to go back though? And with what reinforcements?

What happened to that MT can turn people into titans bullshit? Did Isayama forget about the people inside the wall mysteriously turning into titans? Is that in the basemen too?

Exactly? They want Armin to turn into a mindless titan first before eating Bert.

Cute.

No reinforcements, I hope he returns as soon as he finds out they don't plan to kill Bert. Reiner can't help so it should be mule titan alone or with Zeke's help. No idea about the titan transformations either, Zeke should have a trump card instead of retreating like this.

They won't be able to direct him to Bert if he becomes an abnormal though. And they don't have enough gas to control or fight him.

Very nice user.
I look forward to updating Jean's next April

Better that than Bert getting away and Mikasa rushing back to grab Reiner

Jean x Hange OTP since Moblit now dead

I care more about Moblit's death than Armin or Bert's potential deaths.

Fanart when?

Jean is best boy. I love Jean. I want to swallow him whole.

If I were Hanji I'd probably send Jean to the garrison or MP upon returning. He can't be counted on to kill Reiner.

Then again they desperately need troops and just lost nearly every veteran member they had.

Reiner please

I think Levi is choosing Erwin because he feels guilt. He hesitates a little first when Eren asks him for the serum and yeah, Erwin is his friend but 2 chapters ago Levi told him he could go to hell, that he will go to kill Beast Titan.
It is a mix of his personal feelings and what he thinks it is correct. He takes the box of the serum to his chest like doing the salute.

Why is Mikasa so perfect? I fell in love with Mikasa

That's what I have always thought. Jean's position is there. He will be the commander of the MP at the end.

/snk/ magnum opus.

Remember when /snk/ loved Armin?

B L U B B E R I N G

Mikasa will finish Erwin off so that Levi has no other choice but to destroy the serum or hand it over to Eren.

Screencap this.

What kind of fanart?