World's End Harem

Can we switch the protagonists on this piece of shit manga? While the betaboy MC remains loyal to the token childhood friend and rejecting all advances, you have is alpha male eating pussy and impregnating girls.

I don't understand the thoughts or feelings that went through the author's mind when they wrote this.
>"Look it's the ultimate male fantasy!"
>"The self-insert-kun protagonist won't care and wallow!"
>"This taller, more energetic man with a better physique will enjoy it instead!"

Why do girls even want to breed with the MC when this other guy is around? I hope every girl he rejects goes and immediately rides the other guy's cock.

I loved the contrast between these 2 pages

To improve genetic diversity?
Are you fucking retarded?

Beta-kun Defense Maneuver #28: Fall into a catatonic state immediately before you're about to ejaculate.

That's the scientist's logic. The girls themselves are walking wombs that select the man they want to sleep with. Why would a single girl want to sleep with impotent-kun? That's why he's getting all these onee-san types who probably have some sexual hangups from being their stepfather's cumdump or something.

is this your first harem? if the protagonist actually fucked the girls it would just be hentai, and most certainly wouldn't get published in a shounen magazine
>hurr the girls get to decide
did you miss the part where the guys are literally presented with catalogs of women to pick from? there's literally tens of thousands of women to just 5 guys, and you think they wanna limit that number even further? even mcfucker probably fucks like a maximum of 5-10 women per day, the girls are not gonna be picky

SEX WILL NEVER HAPPEN JUST DROP IT IF IT BOTHERS YOU SO MUCH

>did you miss the part where the guys are literally presented with catalogs of women to pick from?

Those are all women that clicked the [ ]Male #1 (alpha) or [ ]Male #2 (beta/impotent) boxes. They get financial aide for entering the breeding program. I bet that MC-kun's women get paid 10x more than alpha-kun's because MC-kun will never fuck them. Free market ya'know?

>SEX WILL NEVER HAPPEN
Sex already happened but not with the MC. Sex is happening currently. Probably like 3 rooms down from his. I hope that Chad-san fucks his imouto character.

This type of story seems to be a paradise for those who don't really care about anybody in the current world. I mean for normal guys who had friends, family and loved ones. to wake up in a dystopia where you get to fuck the hottest bitches alive and don't even have to support yourself would probably be the last thing on your mind when you're an emotionally mess of worry and grief

Eh. In such a situation throwing yourself into your "work" rather than try to comprehend the sheer scope of what just happened is a reasonable human response.
If you're drowning in grief then you're generally going to self medicate and lots of nonstop sex is the only real option when noone is going to reasonably let the last male alive snort coke off of a hooker's ass.

People get laid at weddings and funerals for a reason.

I don't care about anybody and this manga is pretty meh, but I'm more into middle-earth-war/battle fantasy.

I don't care about sex. I care about pregnant bellies.
Just have the sex happen off screen idgaf

why are the women just half-raping him (like he's in the first 1/4th of a h-manga or a shoujo heroine) instead of just fully raping him?

Why does the MC's locket have a tracking device on it

Give the comments by Male #1 about the world being a surreal paradise for men, my guess is that the entire thing is a computer program designed by the childhood friend to test to see if MC-kun will stay faithful to her no matter what.

IF MC-kun bangs a girl the program ends and the childhood friend marries that other guy.

>Can we switch the protagonists on this piece of shit manga?
Then it's just gonna be a hentai manga.

No, the locket was given to him as a kid by his older brother.

Not really. There wouldn't be much of a difference except that the MC penetrates and cums for like 1 page instead of passing out or screaming.

Literally Shinji get in the vagina. I don't even like that meme, but it's perfectly defines this manga.

It would get boring if he just fucked everyone

Him being a virgin faggot keeps people interested and wondering when and whose hes gonna fuck

Spoiler: nobody except the childhood friend

It's already boring now anyways. It'd be good if he fucked girls ever 3 chapters for about 5 pages and then got back to the retarded search for a corpse.

>Spoiler: nobody except the childhood friend

Do you own a time machine or are you the author?

>MC only cares about fucking
>not exploring and learning the world
That would be the end of this monthly manga series. I hate beta MCs but making number one as MC would kill this manga.

>this monthly manga series.
The schedule is 10 days between each chapter, in fact a new chapter should come up soon.

Its biweekly

There were 10 days between Chapters 3, 4 and 5.

Check the dates on Shounen Jump Plus website.

So legitimately
What happens after MC finds the girl, dead or alive?

The biggest mistake of this manga is that it is not a full-fledged hentai manga.

>Exploring and learning the world
He's on the same fucking planet he started on. If he wants to see the rest of it he has internet and holograms he can access while getting blowjobs.

He'll continue to not get laid.