Did the Nazi's hate jews for their ethnicity or for their religion? Or was it for both? Or to them...

Did the Nazi's hate jews for their ethnicity or for their religion? Or was it for both? Or to them, was there no difference?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=H5CM1KrEIOE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Their religion defines their ethnic identity.

Neither;

For the internal power struggle in Germany and what happened in Weimar Germany before 1933.

Some of those Jews had it coming

They hated them for the way they behaved.

there is no difference and they are the only example of this.pic related. i find it amazing that my landwhale sjw teacher is a buddhist after seeing this. the world is waking up fast

because they promoted and spread degeneracy, masterminded and promoted communism, and used bank usury to create debt slaves during a horrible economic depression.

A black jewish convert from NY doesn't share the same ethnicity as a Eastern European jew.

this. also theyclone elevrities to be their PR department. link related. heres my plan
>locate clonong center
>whip out some guns and kill everyone inside like a badass
>walk back to the harrier jet with three taylor swift clones to sit on my dick

I am sure the Nazis loved black ethnic jewish converts

They're basically the same thing but neither, he hated what they did

oops forgot link
m.youtube.com/watch?v=H5CM1KrEIOE

Neither, he hated them for their exploiting Germany with Capitalism, and their leading role in Bolshevism.

>jewish convert

I wonder which rabbi sucked on a full-sized african cock

it is illogical to hate mosquitoes--they are just acting in their nature, and they need to drink your blood to survive. why do you kill mosquitoes? because if you don't they will bite you and leave an itchy bump.

Neither. The Nazis hated Jews for their nationalist ideology.

Judaism is, first and foremost, a national identity. Their patriotism is reserved for Judea. If a Russian Jew talks sincerely about "my people", he always means the Jews, not the Russians.

They act together for their collective interests, and freely enjoy the benefits as their just reward, but whenever they are held collectively responsible, they call it persecution. They war on other nations ceaselessly, but when they are warred on, they call it genocide.

They demand that other nations embrace them as citizens like any other, then they abuse this acceptance mercilessly like the foreign infiltrators they are.

>implying reform jews weren't falling over each other to be his mohel.

Neither. It was for collective behavior manifest.

Ok, perhaps a better question would be: What specific criteria did the Nazis use in occupied territory to determine who to put into camps. All I could find was "jewish"

my last comment is not meant to imply anthing in particular about the inadequacies of the white male, just that african cocks use blood pressure more than NO-receptors so they don't really expand much, they just sit on a big flop. it presents a nice visual image but not a nice smell

because they invented communism, backstabbed germany, owned banks, killed christians in the soviet union, invented ancap, and how they behaved

Neither, for their communism.

Sure they trashed their religion and origin, but those were partially post hoc. I don't think Hitler would've been so fundamentalist about it if not for what they perceived as the Jewish Bolshevik revolution (mostly accurate actually).

Basically this:

Besides Jews (who were used as slave labor), communists or trouble makers.

By calling out the otherâ„¢ (the jew) for being everything wrong in society and mobilizing the people against that, the nazis broke Germany free from the cultural and economic stagnation of the Weimar republic. People are stupid and the men of society are mostly useless unless they have something to fight against and for, so the best way is to give all the men of society something to fight for (Germany) and something against (the jew).

Note how "white cis christian males" are in the exact same position as the jew was in the nazi period these days, cast as the otherâ„¢ that is the cause of all the malaise in the world in these times of rapidly shifting demographics. If only we could get rid of the jew/white male everything would be great.

>High verbal IQ
>Invented different ideologies

The shock, each ideology must be equally evil.

They let hate win...
Watch a movie sometime... ...

I believe the start of the anti-semitism that really sparked in Germany was because of the fall of Germany from 1915 - 1929 or so

The banks were privately owned, causing people to owe money to these private banks -not the government. Note that these backs were the Rothschild banks which were Jewish. So by simply scapegoating the Jews in general it made it easier to dismantle private banking.

Immediately after the Germans starting printing their own money and using a government bank or treasure which took them almost immediately out of debt.

So yeah, the reasoning for antisemitism in Germany at this time is pretty justifiable and because easier to blame Jews as a result