How do I redpill my conservative dad on race and IQ?

>Be me
>Dad is hardcore conservative, we agree on many things, disagree on others (I finally got him to see the light on neocons)
>Dad loves Trump, but is also of the Rush ilk
>Had a conversation that led me to bring up how blacks generally have lower IQs
>Dad responded like along the lines of das raysiss reee I'm disgusted
How would you go about redpilling here, Sup Forums? It looks like (((they))) have a hook in his mouth like a fish on this one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RxAhwYoZQKU
kevinmacdonald.net/understandji-3.htm
archive.org/stream/SeparationAndItsDiscontents#page/n49/mode/2up
angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/10/02/the-jewish-origins-of-the-open-borders-movement/
theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/09/23/the-origins-of-swedish-multiculturalism/
hsrc.ac.za/uploads/pageContent/3330/2008marDropout rates.pdf
amren.com/features/2016/12/blacks-changed-school/
amren.com/ar/2009/02/
amren.com/commentary/2017/07/race-iq-censorship-education-policy/
amren.com/news/2009/09/urban_law_101/
amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/
voat.co/v/Niggers/406877
imgur.com/a/wHQBx
thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/5668-doj-forces-cities-to-lower-police-exam-standards-to-aid-minority-applicants
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3190562/
illiteratewithdrawal.com/2008/02/nature-vs-nurture-twin-studies/
vid.me/ufrUo
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/016028969290028P
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>what does iq test
>math? ok. are they good at that?
>english fluency? ok. are they good at that?
>working memory? ok.... are they good at that?
>etc

watch him spill his secret spaghetti

I am assuming you get your brains from your mother.

If that Book doesn't work, your dad is a lost cause.

He blamed it on the typical shit a la segregation. I then brought up to look at African colonies pre and post. Didn't work. He sounded like an SJW and he's far from it, I was surprised at the backlash. He's not a stupid guy and despises modern leftists/marxism/cultural marxism knows about Alinsky, all that. This one thing, though (well he isn't full 1488 either but does rip on the stereotypical Jew), has been programmed pretty hard. It's weird.

So even a black kid adopted out to a white home isn't good enough because of "unconcious segregation"? or what?

I think in any case there is no real way to convince him with words, and doing that is incredibly disrespectful to blacks. instead, I think you should take him on holiday to Gary, indiana. city of culture and art (well, in his time at least)

Also blamed it on the breakdown of the black family unit since the 60s, which I do agree has a major affect on affect on values and culture and ultimately success on a certain level, but then I pointed to how the IQ tests have shown it only raises the score by a little bit with a two parent household.

WAIT WAIT WAIT.

Does he come home from work, turn on the radio and television, then leave the house again to run errands?

*effect, and sorry about the typos

I think more visible forms of intelligence gathering *may* work for your dad, provided you didn't say yes to previous post. instead of worrying about paperwork and studies you should take him to an area with rich black people. what's his next excuse, "no father figure" come on if there is a new reason that covered every single fucking gap each new time, to the point you can just safely say "all blacks are dumb" and not provide the specific reasons why, all have a laugh and move on with your lives.

personally, I think iq testing is silly, but seeing black people "in the field" has really opened my eyes

Have him read the book.
Pretty simple really.
(In over 20 years, no one who I have convinced to actually read the book has failed to take the redpill (though most hate to admit the book is right))

Kek

To sum it all up, I'd say my pop is pretty damn based for a 60 year old guy. I was just surprised with the reaction to the notion of what I was saying. Hell, if he's had a few beers at happy hour I've seen him watching Tucker yelling at the idiot "fucking nigger!" of the night.

there are two competing world views going on between the authors of this book. Murray, (a libertarian, I believe) advocates for a merit based society, where hard work is valued and rewarded as much as intelligence. Herrnstein, (a jew) advocates for a legacy based society, where IQ is valued more than hard work. Which of these two worlds do you think America has become, and which of these two worlds do you think America should be?

Literally no psychologist takes "the bell curve" seriously. The reality is that IQ measures only the ability to take IQ tests which can be trained and is culturally biased.

Gtfo with that pseudoscience, you're making all conservatives look bad.

which is why the suggestion has already occured that he could try some "undisclosed field studies" with his father, rather than trying to front origamiable evidence.

>Being from Canada
>Not understanding how serious the race issue is in the US currently

Well, I keep hearing about how the WHO and various psychiatric groups say that being transgender is legit, so color me skeptical. As the other user mentioned, some people hate to learn the truth, based on fear of being called bigots or having their worldview shattered, and that's not even taking into account the political agendas of these professionals, which certainly are a factor. That's a whole different argument though.

Thanks user appreciate it

>culturally biased.
>patterns are culturally biased
A FUCKING LEAF

personally, I've never understood the point of IQ tests, it seems to me like it's just recognizing patterns. however, whatever these tests are measuring (maybe up for debate like you said) is a good predictor of socioeconomic success, which is the more important point of this book.

Ha, yeah I was hoping that part was just b8

Here OP

In Search of a High IQ African Population - Do Africans Really Have an IQ of 70?
youtube.com/watch?v=RxAhwYoZQKU

THE BELL CURVE THINKS HISPANIC IS A RACE

so low iq book

>How do I redpill my conservative dad on race and IQ?

Make sure you're out of his basement before you start nagging him. Otherwise, you be on Sup Forums complaining about how unfairly he treated you.

take his money, move away and let him die. boomers are not worth saving.

>"When you watch the olympics, don't you agree that blacks have a genetic difference that makes them run faster and jump higher than whites?"
>"So is it far fetched to say that their IQ is also lower than whites based on genetics?"

Ask him to name one majority black neighborhood, town, city, country, park where they gather, ect, that isn't a violent chithole.

Make him notice how black african immigrants outperform whites academically in every field.
Oh wait, that contradicts your narrative lol

Perhaps relying on IQ in and of itself was the wrong way to frame it, because we've all met "smart" kids who are fucking idiots overall.

Are you me?

Regardless, focus on the threat whites face, get him to see whites as being targeted. Then he will be far more receptive to the full redpill. That has been my experience anyway.

Wrong assumption and not an argument, faggot

>The reality is that IQ measures only the ability to take IQ tests
That is objectively wrong, you fucking leaf. IQ is a fantastic predictor of success in s first world country.

We just had a thread on this kind of thing.

Is there an audio book of this thing?

The book, not OP's faggotry

Easy. Drive him to the ghetto and kick him out of your car. If that doesn't red pill him, then nothing will.

>and is culturally biased.
This is why liberals where not able to create a single test that puts blacks on top despite all their efforts. Thing is you can't outsmart intellect. Any test you design that your beloved ouga boogas can solve smart white people will score better.

Just laugh at him lol, if he honestly stops listening when you point out IQ then he's a child and what's more, he's your father! No wonder OP is such a fag.

Kek. Those must be those kang descendants they're saying they wuz.

> however, whatever these tests are measuring (maybe up for debate like you said) is a good predictor of socioeconomic success
Correlation =/= causation
Clearly rich people have better access to education, so they get bonus IQ points

I mean dysphoria is in the DSM yeah, what is your point? This is completely unrelated to IQ, stop shifting the goalposts

> A FUCKING LEAF
Yeah, it's great to live in a civilized country where you don't get gunned down in the streets. Proud of it

> That is objectively wrong, you fucking leaf. IQ is a fantastic predictor of success in s first world country.
See above. There is no causation "High IQ therefore success" and I don't know how you would even get to prove that. It might well be the other way around i.e. rich people can improve their IQ (better diet, better education, less stress, etc.)

> Any test you design that your beloved ouga boogas can solve smart white people will score better.
You know black people might outsmart all other races in musical ability and creativity. Too bad there is no way to measure that because we're culturally biased towards mathematical ability (which can be trained by good education btw).

tell him if he believes in evolution then surely he must admit it's nearly fucking impossible that so many different populations evolving under so many different selective pressures all wound up having the exact same intellectual capabilities.

tell him even blacks and whites with the same IQ perform differently on different subtests. tell him we have different mating patterns (not race-mixing is the norm even in multicultural nations), we have different political tendencies (genopolitics - political ideology is heritable), we have different heights due to our genes and we have different brains due to our genes.

say it's not about hierarchy or superiority but differences.
>when Rushton was asked if he believed in racial superiority, he said, "Oh, no!" He said, "from an evolutionary point of view, superiority can only mean adaptive value—if it even means this. And we've got to realize that each of these populations is perfectly, beautifully adapted to their own ancestral environments."

>Too bad there is no way to measure because this things doesn't exist
Fixed.

Kevin MacDonald is the ultimate redpill and if you get your dad to read him he is basically a retard if he disagrees.

The books are a bit much but here is the 2nd and 3rd books along with some good articles on his website - although i think the first book is the most important

kevinmacdonald.net/understandji-3.htm Neoconservatism

archive.org/stream/SeparationAndItsDiscontents#page/n49/mode/2up 2nd book

angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf

theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/10/02/the-jewish-origins-of-the-open-borders-movement/

theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/09/23/the-origins-of-swedish-multiculturalism/

"There is a critical difference between humans and other animals
that renders all of the arguments against group selection
moot. It is simply this: Humans are able to solve the free-rider
problem by monitoring and enforcing compliance to group
goals. So far as we know, animals can’t do this."

Page 312-313 - PTSDA - Social Conscientiousness

JUDAISM AND PERSONALITY PSYCHOLOGY:
When we offer sacrifices to [God] we do it not in order to surfeit ourselves, or to be drunken...; for such excesses are against the will of God,
and would be an occasion of injuries and of luxury; but by keeping ourselves sober, orderly, and ready for our other occupations, and being more
temperate than others. (Flavius Josephus, Against Apion, 2:195)

Judaism asks - this is the mistake of the clever people - not intelligence but, in the first instance, obedience. (Magnus 1907, 78)

Apart from providing strong environmental pressure and genetic selection for intelligence, there is some reason to suppose that Jewish eugenics
and cultural practices would also influence several personality systems, although the data are far from ideal.
The personality system of conscientiousness is a biological system that underlies attention to detail, neatness, orderliness, striving for achievement,
persistence toward goals in the face of difficulty, and the ability to focus attention and delay gratification (Digman 1990). At the extreme, such a person
is obsessive/compulsive and guilt-ridden (e.g. Widiger & Trull 1992). There is a strong positive association between conscientiousness and academic
success (r = 0.50) (Digman & Takemoto-Chock 1981). The scales of neat, careful (of own work), persevering, and planful load positively on this dimension,
while irresponsible and careless (of property) load negatively (Digman & Takemoto-Chock 1981; Digman & Inouye 1986). Correlations between high school grades
and assessments of this factor performed six years previously were in the 0.50 range. Similar correlations occurred for occupational status assessed when
subjects were in their mid-20s. Eugenic practices related to ability in Jewish religious studies would clearly influence this trait.
Studies of conscientiousness also indicate that this dimension includes items such as "trustworthy," "reliable," "dependable," and "responsible" which comprise
what one might call "social contientiousness" (e.g., Costa & McCrae 1992). Social conscientiousness appears to be a sort of "don't let down the group" trait,
originally proposed by Darwin (1871) as the basis of group allegiance. As Goldberg (1981, 161) states, "[m]y knowledge of the status of a person X on the trait of

Conscientiousness answers the question 'Can I count on X?'" Because of the importance of a sense of obligation to the group for Judaism throughout its history,
there is a reason to suppose social conscientiousness may be of particular importance to Judaism as a group evolutionary strategy.
Individuals high on this trait would be expected to feel intense guilt for having failed to fulfill their obligations to the group. Moreover, given the
importance of conformity to group norms for Judaism, it would be expected that individuals who were low on this trait would be disproportionately inclined to
abandon Judaism, while successful Jews who were the pillars of the community and thus epitomized the group ethic of Judaism would be disproportionately inclined
to be high on group conformity and also likely to be reproductively successful. The result is that there would be strong selection pressures toward high
levels of social conscientiousness within the Jewish community. And since social conscientiousness is psychometrically (and presumably biologically) linked
to the other aspects of conscientiousness, these pressures would also result in a general trend toward higher levels of all aspects of conscientiousness within
the Jewish community.
For example, Jordan (1989, 138) notes that Jews who defected during the Middle Ages (and sometimes persecuted their former co-religionists) tended to be
people who were "unable to sustain the demands of [the] elders for conformity." This trend may well have accelerated since the Enlightenment because the costs
of defection became lower, Israel (1985, 254) notes that after the Enlightenment defections from Judaism due ultimately to negative attitudes regarding the

were common enough to have a negative demographic effect on the Jewish community. Moreover, in Chapter 4, it was noted that
there was discrimination within the Jewish community such that the families of individuals who had apostatized or engaged in other major breaches of approved
behavior had lessened prospects for marriage. To the extent that there is heritable variation for such non-conformity (and all personality traits are heritable
[e.g., Rowe 1993]), such practices imply that there will be strong selection pressures concentrating genes for group loyalty and social conformity within the
Jewish gene pool.
There has probably always been cultural selection such that people who have difficulty submerging their interests to those of the group have been disproportionately likely to defect from Judaism.

Page 275 - Education and Eugenics Among Jews

A man should sell all he possesses in order to marry the daughter of a scholar, or marry his daughter to a scholar or other man of character, because he may then rest
assured that his children will be scholars; but marriage to an ignoramus will result in ignorant children. (b. Pesachim, 49a)

For a learned man to marry the daughter of an ignoramus ('am ha-ares) is like planting a vine tree among thorns. (b. Pesachim, 49a)

If one sees that scholarship is dying out in his children, one should marry his son to the daughter of a learned man. (b. Pesachim, 49a,b)

n unlettered Israelite should not marry a woman of priestly descent, since this constitutes in a way a profanation of the seed of Aaron. Should he marry her nevertheless,
the Sages have said that the marriage will not prove successful, and he will die childless, or else he or she will come to an early death, or there will be strife between
them. On the other hand, it is laudable and praiseworthy for a scholar to marry a woman of priestly descent, since in this instance learning and priesthood are united.
[This is a placebo effect - differing social status would harm the marriage, but believing in Torah and reading this would make the marriage less likely to succeed as well.]

A man should not marry the daughter of an unlettered person, for if he should die or be sent into exile, his children would grow up in ignorance, since their mother knows
not the corown of the Torah. Nor should a man marry his daughter to an unlettered person, for one who gives his daughter in marriage to such a husband is as though he had
bound her and placed her in front of a lion, seeing that the beast's habit is to smite his mate and have intercourse with her, since he has no shame. A man should go so far
as to sell all his possessions in order to marry a scholar's daughter, for should he die or go into exile, his children would grow up to be scholars. Similarly, he should
marry his daughter to a scholar, since there is no reprehensible thing or strife in the house of a scholar.
(The Code of Maimonides, Book 5: The Book of Holiness, ch. XXI: 31-32, 140)
[Babylonian exiles returning to Israel were much wealthier than the 'am ha-ares - people of the land - didn't breed with them, dominated them, justified the killing of them...
believed they were beasts... until many years later when they could marry in when they proved they were scholars of the Torah. 'am ha-ares are now considered the lowest class
and the least intelligent of the Jews.]

Page 227 - The Group Ethic of Judaism and its Enforcement Within the Jewish Community

A heathen cannot prefer charges of overreaching because it is said 'one his brother' (Lev. 25:14). However, if a heathen has defrauded an Israelite he must return the
overcharge according to our laws (in order that the rights of) a heathen should not exceed (those of) an Israelite.
(The Code of Maimonides, Book 12, The Book of Acquisition, ch. XII:1, 47)

It is permissible to borrow from a heathen or from an alien resident and to lend to him at interest. For it is written
'Thou shalt not lend upon interest to thy brother' (Deut. 23:20) - to they brother it is forbidden, but to the rest of the world it is permissible.
Indeed, it is an affirmative commandment to lend money at interest to a heathen. For it is written 'Unto the heathen thou shalt lend upon interest' (Deut. 23:21).
(The Code of Maimonides, Book 13, The Book of Civil Laws, ch. V:1, 93)

Nesek ("biting," usury) and marbit (:Increase," interest) are one and the same thing.... Why is it called nesek? because he who takes it bites his fellow, causes pain
to him, and eats his flesh. (The Code of Maimonides, Book 13, The Book of Civil Laws, ch. IV:1, 88-89)

Hartung (1992) also notes that Jewish religious ideology deriving from the Pentateuch and the Talmud took strong congnizance of group membership in assessing
the morality of actions ranging from killing to adultery. For example, rape was severely punished only if there were negative consequences to an Israelite male.
While rape of an engaged Israelite virgin was punishable by death, there was no punishment at all for the rape of a non-Jewish woman. In Chapter 4, it is also
noted that penalties for sexual crimes against proselytes [converts - extremely rare and frowned upon - usually only genius gentiles allowed in] were less than
against other Jews..
Hartung notes that according to the Talmud (b. Sanhedrin 79a) an Israelite is not guilty if he kills an Israelite when intending to kill a heathen. However,
if the reverse should occur, the perpetrator is liable to the death penalty. The Talmud also contains a variety of rules enjoining honesty in dealing with other Jews,
but condoning misappropriation fo gentile goods, taking advantage of a gnetile's errors in business transactions, and not returning lost articles to gentiles (Katz 1961a, 38).
Katz (1961a) notes that these practices were modified in the medieval and post-medieval periods among the Ashkenazim in order to prevent 'hillul hashem'
(disgracing the Jewish religion). In the words of a Frankfort synod of 1603, "Those who deceive Gentiles profane the name of the Lord among the Gentiles"
(Quoted in Finkelstein 1924, 280). Taking advantage of gentiles was permissible in cases where 'hillul hashem' did not occur, as indicated by rabbinic responses that
adjucated between two Jews who were contesting the right to such proceeds. Clearly this is a group-based sense of ethics in which only damage to one's own group is viewed
as preventing individuals from profiting at the expense of an outgroup. "Ethical norms applied only to one's own kind" (Katz 1961a, 42).

Page 248 - Notes

4. In 1618, a French diplomat noted that Jews - are numerous and influential in Amsterdam and have exceedingly intimate relations with the State, because they are equally
attentive to foreign news and to commerce.... In both matters they obtain their information from the other Jewish communities with which they are in close contact....
By this means the Jews in Amsterdam are the first and the best informed about foreign commerce and the news of what is going on in the world....
These practices are the source of their riches. (Quoted in Baron 1973, 48)

Baron (1973, 49) states that these remarks may be exaggerated, but "they undoubtedly contain a grain of truth."

5. Shaw (1991, 95) also notes that because Jews controlled the customs in the Ottoman Empire, they charged non-Jews more money on their goods, another competitive
advantage of ethnic solidarity.

7. The ethical double standard vis-a-vis gentiles has been a very prominent theme of anti-Semitism (see also SAID, ch. 2). During the Middle Ages, there were several
disputations between Jews and Christians centering around the permissibility of Jewish moneylending to Christians and other examples of ethical double standards
(Maccoby 1982; Rabinowitz 1938, 90; Rosenthal 1956; Stein 1955, 1959). For example, one disputed passage, b.B.K. 38a, states that if a Canaanite ox gores an Israelite,
damages must be paid, but damages need not be paid of an Israelite ox gores a Canaanite. The passage also recounts an incident in which Roman agents investigating
the ethics of the Talmud disagreed with this passage, but did not tell their government. During the medieval period, several prominent Jewish apologists virgorously
defended the differential treatment of Jews and Christians regarding moneylending. There were also attempts to argue that Talmudic references to heathens or idolators
('akum) in matters of differential ethics did not apply to Christians.

prominent Jewish apologists virgorously
defended the differential treatment of Jews and Christians regarding moneylending. There were also attempts to argue that Talmudic references to heathens or idolators
('akum) in matters of differential ethics did not apply to Christians. Rosenthal (1956, 68; see also Rabinowitz 1938, 90) notes that despite this type of argument, the
Jewish masses "did not differentiate between the non-Jew in the Talmud and the non-Jew of his time." And Stein (1959, 58; see also Katz 1961a) notes that the idea that
gentiles were not idolators (and thus not subject to an ethical double standard) continued to be controversial among Jewish thinkers. Maimonides, for example, explicitly
viewed all Christians as idolators. Maccoby (1982, 33) argues that, since medieval Christians behaved savagely toward Jews, it was reasonable that they be viewed as 'akum.

Chapter 4 Foot Notes - Starting on Page 155

Page 155

1. See, for example, Dandamayev's (1984, 339) description of the gradual assimilation of Egyptian exiles in Babylon during the same period when the
Israelite exiles developed their ideology of retaining genetic and cultrual separatism in a diaspora. While the other exile groups in babylon were
gradually assimilating genetically and culturally, Bickerman (1984, 348), on the basis of the material in the Book of Tobit, states that members
of the exiled Israelite aristocracy were marrying their kin and were greatly concerned with genealogy.

Most people aren't going to be "red-pilled" on genetics, and I am not really sure the extent of the truth to it desu. I think the real reason is not necessarily a biological reason first and foremost, I think it has to do with a combination of environment, culture, and history. I am not going to craft an elegant and detailed post about this, but I think the jungles and savannas of Africa cause a lack of drive to push the population towards building a civilization. Europeans and East Asians live in more temperate climates with harsher winters and thus had to plan and store their food/supplies, whereas such things would essentially be available year-round in Africa, or lack the necessary resources to sustain large-scale societies in the shitty savannas. A combination of this has led to the establishment of a culture that does not reward intelligence and preparation or hard-work, only aggression and a preoccupation with one's reputation. Because of a distinct lack of history for their own people, blacks that leave Africa (or taken, w/e) have no glorious history of civilization and philosophy to call their own, so they are naturally drawn to destructive movements like Marxism and gibbedats. The black community wasn't nearly as degenerate as it is now as it was in the 50-60's, so there's an instance in how the change of culture can cause a change in outcome for intelligence, future prospects, etc.This is not excusing niggers for being niggers in the slightest, but I still think the conclusion that it is biologically hardwired is a little bit lacking in depth comparatively. However, even if their culture were to shift radically and they were more assimilated into our country, there would always be that difference between us that could incite racial intolerance (by either side) in the future and it would always be a potential centripetal force that could arise at any time.

Watch this video

It shows clearly how IQ tests today have nothing to do with the ability to read or write or do math problems. It's about the one thing inherent in ALL humans and races and socio economic groups.

Pattern recognition

Here, have some redpills.

hsrc.ac.za/uploads/pageContent/3330/2008marDropout rates.pdf 15% graduation rate of blacks in South Africa

amren.com/features/2016/12/blacks-changed-school/
amren.com/ar/2009/02/ Morality and Abstract Thinking - South Africa
amren.com/features/2016/12/blacks-changed-school/ Very Good piece on Schools
amren.com/commentary/2017/07/race-iq-censorship-education-policy/ Why Race Realism is essential
amren.com/news/2009/09/urban_law_101/
amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/
voat.co/v/Niggers/406877 Need to Read - Confessions of a Public Prosecutor
amren.com/commentary/2017/07/race-iq-censorship-education-policy/
imgur.com/a/wHQBx Peace Corps Volunteer

thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/5668-doj-forces-cities-to-lower-police-exam-standards-to-aid-minority-applicants
"Disparate" impact has been law since Supreme Court ruled in 1964 - Must hire an even number of each race for the job... laws been fucked up since 1964.

It's a tough pill to swallow, but ask him why he thinks all people must necessarily have equal intelligence and what the hell kind of sense does that make

Redpill him the same way we redpills kids on Sup Forums. Start sending him funny memes, charts(with sources), and gifs/webms of niggers being nigs.

Why is your dad such a retard? Spend 5 minutes among niggers you know they're idiots. This is shit I figured out at age 5 or 6, as did anybody else with half a brain and nigger exposure.

>Hernstein
>muh Bell Curve
"Good goy, ashkenazis are the most intelligent listen to what we right about ourselves"

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3190562/

why is everyone so afraid of their parents? Mate just start laying out the fucking facts tell him straight up. show him the fucking FACTS

good posting my dude

>with sources
hahahahaha is this nigga serious?

There's a natural reluctance of your dad. Admitting blacks have a lower iq blows out the concept of a fair egalitarian society where blacks have the same chance as whites to succeed in life.

"as long as they just work hard"

Then it attacks the structures of society we've installed.

I cant even imagine having a dad who wasnt red pilled about race. I just need to redpill him about (((them))) cause he’s a “god’s chosen people” pro israel fag

I've read most of the following and they address the latent reality of blacks in America and in Africa, but they do not prove the explicit reasonings on a scientific basis. What you are attributing to genetics, I am simply attributing to other factors. That being said, just because I do not think the causes are genetic, doesn't mean I think they are easily or even potentially solvable. African niggers never invented civilization (regardless of the reason), so they do not have the cultural tools and history of being civilized. Bringing them civilization does not change that, it only allows their nature to be perpetuated but with more technology and resources. The niggers of America have a history of discrimination and slavery that makes them servants to their vitcimhood status, another cultural problem. I am not going to discount genetics as an impossibility, but I am not sure enough research has been done to prove that genes are the explicit cause for this. Once again, we have studies that show their latent negative behavior and results, but that does not necessarily give you the cause for those figures. I definitely don't think its a simple economic problem though.

Same, but with mexicans

Sources are important. Normalfags don't even check them, but their presence alone will make them think.

Why do you need to?

Trips of truth. He's obviously talking about the charts and statistics that do commonly have sources, so fuck off nigger.

Anyone with a fraction of a brain knows that you look at the sources. When they look at your fake sources on crudely put together "redpills" in MS paint, your arguments get dropped since it becomes abundantly clear it's based on BS propaganda. The crap here is always like this. "Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact"

See above, nigger

How about you stop trying to turn your dad into a racist because it does nothing to help your cause as of yet.

Wouldn’t know, my dad’s more “alt right” than me.

I redpilled him on Israel though. Basically just talked about it a lot until it became undeniable.

You guys are retarded, don't you think red pilling people will make them more sympathetic to black people, everyone knows that they commit much more crime than everyone else and when they find out that it's not their fault they're retarded they will transform into bleeding heart liberals.

Ignore IQ and focus on anything else.

Take the culture approach. Rather than saying it's because of race, say it's because of black culture rather than race. If he still says its racist, then he is a retard and you calmly need to explain to him that race is not the same thing as culture. Just look at all thse "black expats" that get shunned from the black community for "acting too white"

Here is your refutation:

illiteratewithdrawal.com/2008/02/nature-vs-nurture-twin-studies/

1) Jim L. and Jim S. were first reunited at age 39. They were genetically identical twins, reared apart since infancy by different adoptive families in Ohio and unaware of each other’s existence. As children, each twin had had a dog named Toy. Each bit his fingernails and, since age 18, had suffered from mixed headache syndrome, a combined tension and migraine headache. Each had been married twice, first to a Linda and then to a Betty. One twin had named his son James Alan, and the other, James Allen. Each had put a circular bench around a tree in his garden. Each had worked at a gas station and later part-time in law enforcement as a sheriff. Each chain-smoked Salems and preferred an occasional Miller Lite beer. Each scattered love notes to his wife around the house. Every summer, unbeknownst to the other, each had driven his family in a light blue Chevrolet from Ohio to the Pas-Grille Beach in St. Petersburg, Florida, for their summer vacation. They had similar voices, hand gestures, and mannerisms.

What you call nurture is just the reaction of a human's nature towards the current climate in order to be socially accepted.

Social ostracization = depression, death, especially during the tribal stages
Socialization is the result, as everyone has a biological need to fit in in order to reproduce and survive.

>African niggers never invented civilization (regardless of the reason), so they do not have the cultural tools and history of being civilized.

Read the article, this is because they are lacking in this trait. There is no excuse based on muh culture or some bullshit. All cultural ideas originate in the mind of members of the group. These naturally came from European and Asian minds, they didn't just magically appear out of nowhere. Just like how it isn't magic how they didn't appear in any African civilization.

>Clearly rich people have better access to education, so they get bonus IQ points
kek, pretty sure they account for income levels (that's kind of the point). have you not read the book?

vid.me/ufrUo

Tell him a race war is about to start over Trump

if a 200 iq individual grows up in nigger africa he isn't just going to suddenly act like a nigger and be impulsive with no conscientiousness whatsoever.

Your post is a complete non-sequitor. You provided no intelligent discourse and no implications of anything other than idk man and well it never really happened an shieeet. Africa has 50% of the world's arable land, there is no excuse.

>Studies of gifted children are of particular interest because iqs n the gifted range are unlikely to result from environmental influences acting on individuals whose genetic potential s near the population mean. Terman's (1926) classic study found twice as many Jewish gifted Children as expected on the bass of their representation in the population, although the true representation of Jews in this group may have been higher because some may have concealed their Jewish identity, These subjects had iqs ranging from 135 to 200 with a mean of 151. One of Terman's Jewish subjects had an q of 184 when tested at age seven. His close relatives included a chef rabbi from Moscow, a prominent lawyer, a self-made millionaire, a concert pianist, a writer, and a prominent Polish scientist. His maternal great=grandfather was a rabbi famous for his compilation of a Jewish calendar spanning over 400- years, and the rabbi's descendants (the boy's cousins) had iqs of 156, 150, 130, and 122.

The chances of that many relatives having genius offspring out of a 100 iq average sample is .0000001%+

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/016028969290028P

You don't understand the things you're discussing, dude. If you're naive enough to think nature or nurture explains 100% of IQ discrepancy without the other playing a significant role, you're blatantly demonstrating poor understanding the concepts, friend.

You are a retard. i explained to your retarded ass what nature and nurture is, and you deny it. Reread again you dumb nigger, if you even learned in the first place.

Your muh dick hypothesis is extensively disproven.

Different person, buddy. Try pay attention. And if that post is your basis for your understanding of the concepts, then no, you don't understand them.

identical twin studies have extensively documented that iq is highly heritable. Muh starving niggers is not an argument when they have lower iqs when raised by upper-class whites than upper-class mulattos raised by whites of whom are lower than whites raised by upper-class whites.

iq is heritable, stop denying it. Africans are the best adapted to the African climate which provides everything for them, abundant in food, etc. yet they have accomplished nothing.

You are in denial at this point.

Rather than muh you don't understand or >try pay attention
maybe actually type some sort of reason as to why it is incorrect. Protip: it isn't.

Highly heritable doesn't equal absolute 1 scale correlation.... It means as far as the genetic component is, there is a heritable aspect to the intelligence measured for IQ tests...

That does not allow you to jump to the conclusion that other, nurture based aspects, can equate for a large chunk of that as well. The entire field of epigenetics exists to give you a flashing neon sign of an example. And we haven't even scratched the surface of that field.

Stop talking about what you don't grasp in the slightest.

Can not equate for*

>government statistics are propaganda
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>brings up pre colonial past
are you retarded

My mom substitute teaches in a (((diverse))) school district and that's all it took to Redpill her on race.

Who said that? You can cite a source thinking it's saying one thing when that's not what it's actually claiming, just like the guy is doing right now. It's not that the source is invalid, it's that it's not applicable or is using the study to extrapolate to a point the source cannot defend.

That seems like a very specific situation that doesn't really matter on the whole.

Not at all. It happens beyond often. The media are hugely guilty of doing this. Grab a study like "newly discovered gene product of Eco412 on 7p.23 linked to 4% increase in glioblastoma in those with high vitamin K diets" and change it in the headline to "Vitamin K causes cancer." Same deal here.

Half the countries listed there have some of the worst ever living conditions for 99% of their doomed existence. Do you know how "native" Haitians got there? How little trade occurred for Madagascar?

And then you're not breaking down socioeconomic factors there in the slightest... Exact same bloody thing.

Meme-tier post
>W-well these other insignificant factors exist that haven't really been studied too much so there you go

Yes it is highly heritable

Stuff like methylation patterns give some randomness or possibly a pattern of genetic adaptation during life, but that is still selecting for genes in the gene pool.

identical twins get less mutual expression due to this over time, and one can be born with red hair and another blonde, etc.

This doesn't remove the fact that large samples brought up in similar income deciles performed differently, nor the race-crime connection even when accounting for class

You are being just an edgy idiot

There is no reason why Africa should be so horrifically terrible at this point excluding heritable factors.

Next time actually try to explain how stuff like epigenetics would skew the sample rather than stating that it could potentially skew it then stating all other data which still is governed by epigenetics and takes place in a similar geographic area with similar stimuli.

>1-scale-correlation
>Here is a list of genes which we have deciphered to code for intelligence that is absent in africa but abundant in east asia

Muh plausible deniability is not an answer
accept the objective evidence or back to /leftypol/

>psychologist

into trash it goes

You should mention how other historically oppressed groups have become more successful today than they would otherwise. Jews, Asians, and the Irish are all examples of this.

If this backfires and your dad starts to hate whites for causing such oppression in the first place just cite examples of nonwhite societies doing the exact same thing (e.g. the role of Blacks and Arabs in the slave trade).

You keep doing the same thing I talk about there. If you're gonna cry and say "reeee you're left wing" for pointing out you're being retarded, go do it somewhere else.

i already posted the segment about the extensive jewish family with basically all geniuses or of above average intelligence - many of whom in the top .1 or .01%... the chances of this is literally tens of thousands of times less likely than the iqs all being around the mean or +- 1 standard deviation due to selective selection for high verbal iqs.

What you are proposing is highly irrelevant and unfalsifiable when the sample i have given you covers one family across multiple continents affected differently by epigenetics. There is no argument at this point. You have no idea what you are talking about and you haven't posted anything that contradicts the results of a single study.

Sigh, alright buddy, you've done what nobody else could. Extrapolate on the data so well you broke the barriers of scientific understanding of the genome and epigenetics that you've ended the discussion for all time...

Charles murray Married a Thai women, and is adamantly anti-Trump.

Uh huh, sure thing.

Here
1859 November 22
"The Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection: Or, the Preservation of Favored Races in the Struggle for Life"
Maybe read that for a first
Totally unscientific and written by the completely irrelevant Charles Darwin

Darwin got a shit ton wrong you fucking idiot. He lay down a foundation, he didn't write the be all end all of the theory. He sparked the field. It's like Freud is to psych.

holy fucking shit you're a dumb twat.

Good points. Suzuki just used ad hominem and got the crowd riled up with sophistry during their "debate". Rushton was great and Suzuki was pathetic, I can't even believe Suzuki writes books for schools.

Pretty sure the Chinese and the Russians have been through massive massacres too.

Russia lost 50% of it's population in two years when the Mongols invaded.

Pretty sure they actually grow crops rather than just eat the dirt because they are too stupid to dig a hole and plant seeds

>tfw white but low iq

I haven't taken an IQ test but I'm pretty sure I am. I'm socially retarded and take ages to learn things.

How can I prevent myself from being a shitstain on society?

You still haven't posted an iota of evidence contradicting a single claim i have made
Nonfalsifiable posts that are even then dubious do not count.
This is objectively true.
Post a source so i can destroy it and your dumb arguments.