Dangan Ronpa 3: Ultimate Despair Edition

Which despair would win in a battle royale?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DPr2m9q_czc&ab_channel=KomaedaNagito
youtube.com/watch?v=A-OPbPe423I
strawpoll.me/10709236
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Izuru is OP so him.

Izuru.

Hiyoko

>doubting the chunni lord

But why would best pals ever fight and kill each other

They didn't seem to mind.

For the despair of course.
They're all despair junkies after all.

Best girl mahi would win

If not Izuru, then Nagito with his bullshit luck powers.

Akane would also miraculously survive as well due to the combined powers of being a fit brown girl + having an ahoge

Watching first game's adaptation right now to prepare for the worst while hoping for the best.

God fucking dammit, first episode wasn't actually bad, but then I heard the opening and got to the third episode and how do you even just suck all the fun out of murder mystery? Trial was such a chore to force through.

At least it's the same voice cast and awful direction didn't fuck them up, poor direction is quite known for fucking even talented people up.

I-i am feeling despair, bros.

I wonder what a killing school life would be like with them all in their despair forms. Of course they couldn't get caught killing, so I wonder if it would just be a bunch of Nagito style murders or suicides that get progressively more fucked up.

At least they won't be able to shoehorn in a bunch of video game elements this time. I hope. Please.

Y'know, although I think Aoi might be a fakeout, the first victim has got to be either her or Hagakure. The new characters wouldn't nearly be established enough for them to be killed off so quickly, with the exception being maybe the President. Seems pretty one-note on his whole "Fuck Neagi" policy, and it'd show Monokuma means business.

well it seemingly won't have trials, so there's that

Should just play the game and listen to the anime's ED on repeat. Thats pretty much the only good thing about it really.

What if they end up sitting around that conference table arguing about who the traitor is? That's basically a trial.

We know that part about Makoto and Future Foundation is definitely a new killing game.

Game's ED is better.

Megumi is having a ball with this series.

youtube.com/watch?v=DPr2m9q_czc&ab_channel=KomaedaNagito

The format of it is more like a werewolf game than DR's usual thing though

yeah that's possible I guess

Love this op

I'm holding out on deciding which I like more until I see the visuals with them, but I definitely think I like Mirai-hen more.

Place your bets.

strawpoll.me/10709236

Voters are so full of hope!

This one.

Who cares as long as they all die.

We're just sitting on that razor thin line ready to fall into despair after the first episodes air.

I'm ready to despair

Go back to P4 Yu.

Power levels would be something like:
Izuru >>> Akane > Peko >>> Nidai

The rest aren't really combat based so the power gap between those four and the rest is giant, and a lot of Tanaka's stuff is just an act before you mention him.

Not to say they can't be dangerous in their own ways. You slap an Uzi in Souda's hands he's still going to kill people. But somebody like Mahiru would spread despair by a very different method than somebody like Peko would.

>Peko and akane above Nidai.

Great song but it sounds more like an ED than an OP.

Daily reminder that he did literally nothing wrong.

why are peko's pekos so large

They always were that big.

they are but I don't recall them being large enough to kill small children

>Fake Byakuya with his nightvision

Clear contest

He just wanted to fit in with the cool red eyes crowd.

Maybe Akane is too high, but Peko's ability is flat out "best swordfighter in the world". Nidai is strong and can take a beating, but his skill is in teaching not fighting. All Peko needs is a stick.

Only reason I put Akane so high is that in a longer timeframe where Akane is more focussed on an end goal, Nidai may have taught her to surpass him.

But he did
He died

>Their 3rd Ascensions

She's coming for your donut loving girl's head.

Can she kill Akane instead?

No

>We get to see best girl alive and well
Thank you, Based Kodaka.

Forced waifu normie bait

>We get to see Chiaki die again.
>possibly by Hajime//Izuru's hand at that.
Thanks Kodaka.

This would be infinitely more interesting than what we're getting

>Born Talentless
>Dream of being special all his life
>Experimented on to the point where he's not even himself anymore
>Hot chick drives you to despair
>Get thrown into a virtual world
>Waifu turns out to be a computer program
>Friends may not ever wake up
Has anyone in DR suffered more than Hajime?

Nagito

They're young but that just means that they're setting a blazing pace.

I want to do things to her thighs and legs that I'm not proud of.

But will there actually be subs? And by that I mean good ones, too bad UTW is dead.

You'll take Funi subs and you'll like it (because they're all you're going to get)

>We will get to see best girl brutally murdered by or in front of Hajjme
Damn you, Kodak.

>she's fat now
no thanks user

>now

They fought and killed each other with and without despair in DR2.

She may have been a little chubby, but now she's F A T

How was chiaki fat? she was like 47 kg.

She just needs to stand next to Mikan.

Gundam with no hamsters vs.
- normal Nidai
- cyborg Nidai
Who wins?

>wah wah why can't I be special :(
>and then he sold his soul to the devil
Hajime was just a weak willed kid who saw an opportunity and went the easy way out.

Now here is a character with suffering.

- Nidai breaks his scrawny ass in half.
- Mecha Nidai breaks his scrawny ass in half.

Wouldn't be gentle with.

>implying she won't fall into despair, survive and become the big bad of DRv3

That'd be a pretty entertaining twist.

Mikan is perfect you bastard

Ultimate Despair Chiaki... I'm alright with this.

Perfectly disgusting

No way, otherwise there'd be no point in making her imaginary

so which one that rape junko corpse to make babby?

We've been over this, and it doesn't matter

Teruteru will fuck anything, so him.

Who created virtual Chiaki, anyway? And why?

It was Chiaki herself because she always wanted to be a video game character.

Alter Ego

Deliciously disgusting.

Considering how everyone's minds were altered to a previous state in the VR, Chiaki's existence could've been redone. Pulling that out of my ass, but it's possible they just pulled a record from a fellow classmate to become Chiaki in the VR world.

Chihiro created her before he created Alter Ego. She refers to him as father and Alter Ego as big brother shortly before she's killed.

Nice tastes user. Mikan is truly best girl

Theres also the possibility that she died, therefore having no body to put into the virtual world program.

I like the theory that she's the reason Hajime became Izuru, if she bites it it'd work for both theories.

>Chiaki before Alter Ego
>she calls Alter Ego big brother
Something's not right here.

No way, I can understand an attention to detail like making Saionji's despair form adult because it was said she had a growth spurt in the game, but going so far as to adhere to a single line of dialogue in the game? That'd be insane. I'd love for it to be so, but theres no way this would be so... Right?

Yeah I just thought of that, but nevertheless that's what she says. Maybe the idea is that Chihiro created an Alter Ego based on himself during his time at Hope's Peak, lost those memories, and then created a second one (not realizing it was the second) during the killing game. The second was probably deleted by Junko, but the FF recovered the first along with the Chiaki alter ego.

That's what makes Hajime great, though.

>but the FF recovered the first along with the Chiaki alter ego

Which there's evidence for, because the Neo World Program is said to based off of Chihiro's work.

I'm honestly curious on how far they'll go in the plot. DR1 was dark, DR2 was getting deeper into it especially with talk of what the Despairs did to the world and to people (ie: necrophilia), and then there was the kids in UDG.

Plus I want to see Despair Ibuki.

Why did the person who made vidya chiaki, make her so thin?

To trigger fat chicks

I really wonder what it was that brought Ibuki to despair.

Seriously, what could've broken this bundle of happy?

So do Dagan characters act like their zodiac based personalities?

Her music was not apreciated.

She was part of the group that was involved in the double murder, so it could be related to that. Kind of figure the aftermath from that is what wrecked Mahiru. Or maybe Ibuki was one of the last ones in the class to go, and she was just sort of dragged down by everyone else being miserable.

She's only good at making pop music, but likes heavy metal

Tanaka is second buffest male character after Nidai though.

I guess he did work with animals.