Dan Bilzerian did nothing wrong he just ran for his life

Like everyone else would have and he was going to get a gun and save peoples lives. He is a hero

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14069371
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Actually as someone with a large vehicle, I would've stopped, gone back and tried to haul other people away from the scene. That's what a normal person would do.

But when it comes to life and death, it's every man for himself in a nation with no racial homogeneity.

No, he didn't do anything wrong. And by running away, he encouraged other to run too; thus decreasing the number of fatalities.

he probably owns so much cryptocurrency he was like fuck it I'm super rich let's do thi!

Was he actually there? I keep seeing posts about him having to do something with the shooting. Is this seriously the life of being a rich Chad? Still going to shitty music festivals when you could afford to be doing shit literally no one else can? It almost makes me feel like being rich is pointless.

Brave Sir Dan

>Did Basic Seals for like 3 years
>runs like a bitch when someone is shooting 500 metres away
What did (((Blizarian))) mean by his actions?

The only issue is, he was in the navy trying to become a navy seal

>The big three
>posts LTC

Dan works for mossad

His Instagram is him running saying a girls head next to him exploded and you can clearly hear the gunshots. He said he was running to his truck to get his gun. No idea what happened after that.

He should have fucking climbed the building like King Kong. What a little bitch.

>He is a hero
There was only 1 An Hero this night...all others just beta virgins

whats the third one then?

lol yeah the world is still the world and there's only so much to do, especially if you just want to do something with no prep.

I was reunited with my bio family after 34 years of not knowing they existed, and I was immediately given access to a revenue stream worth millions, and a lump sum based on the mineral rights exercised since my birth, and several properties one of which had its own revenue as well.

Before that I had been a ward of the government until I was old enough that they stopped dragging me back to the places I ran away from,
and then I washed dishes and rented a room at a house in the shitiest part of my city.

I got used to being a millionaire in a few weeks.

King Kong didn't skip leg day.

He drove a girl to the hospital and did come back with his gun

Some medal of honor faggot was giving him shit but in reality it takes a lot to put your life in danger in these situations

To rich heavily armed white guys shooting back and forth at each other...only in Vegas

Recoding himself while running away from a life-threatening scenario is weird

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

FEED ME STEROIDS

Spare some shekels for a poor goy leaf man?

Meyer, while being a hero, needs to just put a gun in his mouth and end it all. He is a mouthpiece of the military industrial complex. He just wishes he could have been there. I doubt he would have reacted any different. The fuck anyone gonna do when you're getting shot at from a elevated position with no way to respond?

but at the same time more interesting and significant than all the other shit people normally post on social media

bruh! take his cock out of your mouth!

>>Did Basic Seals for like 3 years
lolno He washed out of training.

Guy picked up a woman and used her as a body shield. "saw this chick get shot in the head" You threw her into the bullet.

>selfies himself on twitter running like a bitch
>doesn't selfie himself helping people

such a fuccboi its terrible

POSW

He was a coward, stop fucking defending him. He didn’t help people to hospitals or move the wounded. He ran, in spite his training and resource.

There is a reason we give the brave medals and shun cowards. He was a coward.

sup paypal [email protected]

Saved more people than anyone posting here, by your viewpoint there were thousands of cowards that night.

Fuck you, serve this country as honorably as him and you can talk, otherwise shut the fuck up. Defending cowards is the worst thing imaginable.

heh i know. becoming used to being a millionaire is cool, but becoming used to being a billionaire like me took 15 hours. brb my uncle who works for nintendo is calling

in the sand nations they call for artillery or an airstrike and demo the building

Fascinating, a Canadian best poster. Are you perchance an American wetting his dick in mini-France, or are you waiting for your green card?

Ya, there was, but most of them were civilians with no training. He had training. That’s the primary factor you ignored in my post. Training and resources. The man could of did anything, even drove people around, he did nothing he ran like a pussy and vlogged like a pussy.

There were real heroes that night, people who served their neighbor. He was not among them, he could of helped, he didn’t and that makes him a coward.

>He was a coward, stop fucking defending him.

Jealous beta detected

Meyer needs to shut the fuck up and live his life like he never won the MoH. He pops onto social media like people give a fuck. I don't discredit what he did in Afghanistan but he wasn't fucking unarmed and unarmored fighting in at night in the middle of a fucking music concert.

Why the fuck should anyone respect a glorified welfare recipient who murders illiterate shepards in a country thousands of miles away?

>I got used to being a millionaire in a few weeks.

Be a millionaire browse Sup Forums on private jet literally doing as much with your life as an autistic basement dweller.

God damn how many faggots out there love 5’8 manlet silver spoon Armenians. 5th thread today.
Could you please stop shilling this faggot. We get it, you think that paying for sex is alpha and having an Arsenal he’ll be too scared to use is cool.
Now go away so we can discuss real topics. Not your gay crush

>hey aren't you that guy that ran like a pussy?
>oh you're a playboy, that's cool
>but did you run like a bitch?

He claims to be some tough badass but not only does he run away, he abandoned the entourage he undoubtedly went there with.

And what was his first instinct? Livestream it. This guy is a faggot that only teenagers worship who's rich because his dad defrauded people out of millions. This thread should be deleted because it's obvious every poster sucking his cock is underage

>be trained in firearms and military tactics
>get ambushed with no access to firearms
>retreat to arm yourself

>you're a coward lol

Hey fellow billionaire!

This! Surprised how many of you missed it.

strawpoll.me/14069371
strawpoll.me/14069371
strawpoll.me/14069371
strawpoll.me/14069371

>He ran like a pussy and vlogged like a pussy.
I wouldn't expect any less from a kike.

Unless you were him in that situation staring down life or death you have no right to judge him

None of us do

Fuck off Dan

>people care enough about some e-celeb to make a thread about him

>someone caught up in a life or death situation
>manages to catch it on film
>this is bad

I also don't run a douchey instagram account where I dress in camo and shoot a bunch of guns while being surrounded by call girls

>I'm a top fucking alpha dog male chad bro
>Ahh someone save me!

I didn't even know who he was until this happened.
I learned more about him from this post than I ever knew at all.

>Bilzerian

this guy is a fucking Armo??

hahahahahahaha

He was probably the guy with the rifle clearing people out of all the hotels and clubs. He was also photographed back at the scene with cops and latex gloves on, probably helping treat people there

he has nice muscles and all but i know for damn fact i can play guitar better than him.

He is a giant douche but come on that is just jealousy.