The Absolute State of Mulatto Sup Forums

>Be me
>Bluepilled normalfag
>Have a family predominantly comprising of Irish Catholics and Germans in regard to racial stock, or just White generally
>Faggot dad was mixed
>Was extraordinarily intelligent though, so I guess his IQ mixed with my mother's didn't hurt me too much
>Always felt out of place and unwanted
>Brown hair, brown eyes, curly hair; the whole goddamn shebang with the exception of some features like facial structure and other trivialities
>Fast forward some years
>I have become the Grand Wizard of White Nationalism
>Lurk Sup Forums a lot, occasionally posting or replying to kike tomfoolery threads or funny ones
>One day I find myself among other people with my 14er mentality
>Both on the internet and some in real life that I have personally redpilled
>A conversation about race pops up on the Discord I'm in
>Everyone is talking about how good it feels to be Anglo, Germanic, etc
>I slowly turn to the mirror
>I smack my lips together
>My hair
>My eyes
>My slightly melinated skin
>"1/4 Afro-American...", I whisper
>"What did you say, user?", said my flabbergasted friend, user
>I close Discord
>I look into every possible way I can discover how much is too much shadowmen genetic material
>All of the goddamn Ancestry shit is owned by the kikels and goyjews
>I look up codified law dating back to America circa 20th century
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule
>I lean back in my computer chair
>I run my hands through my Negro hair
>I cry Negro tears
>From my brown, Negro eyes
>No amount of Redditfags calling me based will comfort the increasingly self-evident truth that I will never be able to help ethnostate or be accepted if a White ethnostate is established
>Tfw you can't have children of your own because you want the White race to succeed and survive this crisis and you despise all black women you've met
>Tfw no matter how much you support this kind of love for your racial identity, you'll never be accepted because you have no identity yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3836703&d=1320209441
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The worst part is when we realize we can't mix with any girl because we are simply bringing down their race and black women are gross

breed a spic

Shut the fuck up, I'm not reading all that shit. Dumbass coon.

This.

make a Blink, there are too many of them anyway and they're assholes. Just spare the Japanese girls plz

I feel for you user, im 1/2 polish, so theres a good chance that im part Ashkenazi jew

Well you need to get the fuck off pol. Find a sexy red pilled Hispanic women and live a decent life. Teach your children not to hate white people. Do not hate yourself. The white race will survive we will end up being more intelligent because of the weak amoung us chosing not to breed. I like other races I want you to breed user please live a good life.

Fuck off faggot 14 word believing mutolottos need to fight in the race war

You won't survive.

You've got to chill the fuck out. Also white nationalists larping as having an identity are full of shit. Europeans haven't had any real identity for at least 100 years, the west is in full suicide-decline mode.

Real identity is basically invisible to you, its your whole world, you can't choose it. And in that sense we are all postmodern faggot assholes

>tfw Anglo.

>tl;dr, some sad uncle tom whining

We will all die in the end. At least I will not die as a weak willed faggot like you.

>tfw half arab half anglo
>tfw i can never have octoroons because muh "1 drop rule"

We know they hate us, what is your point?

Its ok--really

quadroons sorry 4 the error m8s

Yea I used to be a LARPer like you. I've been doing this shit for 5 years. Its not worth it. Forget about white nationalism and other garbage.

Why don't we start a movement for our own people. A right-wing mulatto group. You on discord?

DIVIDE WHITES AND BLACKS MORE NIGGERS. THINK ABOUT IT. ONCE THEY SEE HOW CRAZY THEIR WHITE COMMIE FRIENDS ACT THEN THEY MIGHT STOP SUPPORTING THEM. THE NEXT MEME WAR IS NOT DEMOCRATS VS REPUBLICANS ITS DIVIDING NIGGERS FROM SUPER NIGGERS (DEMOCRATS)

Are you darker than a brown paper bag

What in the world are you talking about?

I'm literally white skinned but genetically 45% West African lol

Lets do it man

post a pic papi

>thinking black people can think
They are in it for the power and gibs, and more power to get more gibs
Not going to work, forget it

Ok

I show my true colors when exposed to sunlight, but when I'm inside I'm actually really light skinned.

pic or it didnt happen

It's okay Tony

You really don't think we can exploit blacks fears of crazy white people to try to get them to form their own political party and independence movement?

Maybe, but it would be near impossible because of the self hating whites which worship and hang around the negros
Also, im 50% polish, am i a jew?

can we get some mixed race pics in this thread

Here's a discord channel I just started
t4pkUJ - I assume you know the link

I really don't see a point in appealing exclusively to blacks. We should appeal to our own people and if the odd white or black person with 1% admixture is interested, sure whatever.

Only people of quality would be attracted to this sort of endeavor anyways.

ill start

I'm half black and I don't know any of those feels. Probably because the white side of my family is more nigger-tier than the black side and my father was more present in my life than my mother growing up. Also got blue eyes and light skin which seems to get bitches wet and am dating a "white" persian QT atm. Sorry for your predicament OP.

pic or it didnt happen

Hey dude you seem cool. Join the discord.

I'm dating a hapa

t4pkUJ

fuck off

I really hope you didnt just post face

Anyway here's me LARPing

What a qty

Post your cock sweetie

If blacks believe the WE WUZ KANGS memes then why wouldn't they believe its an insult for whites to help them?

google arab/white mixed race its just a random pic

mulatto Sup Forums is a wrong? fuck that

I don't understand. Start over and explain your position again.

You look indian m8
Hot no homo
Fugg off then

>posting my face on Sup Forums
I know I'm half-nigger but I'm not that dumb.
You must be a california user, qt HAPA females everywhere.

forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3836703&d=1320209441

jesus christ guys its not my face

mayb u fugg off

Why not find a QT latina?

No u

As a mestizo I feel nothing about race and children because I'm sterile. So I prefer to live my life and not worrying about other people fighting each other for that issue.

no u

We aren't bring down anyone's race. If you're the type of person who winds up here despite your race then you're a man of quality.

Fuck no. The best you can aim for is a tan girl with brown eyes.

what happened user?
no u

Thats a good position. There's seriously no reason to get caught up in the extremism that some people push.

user, how do we end this?

Get blacks to believe they are superior to far left liberals. Make blacks feel like its an insult to have white liberals help them in movements like black lives matter. Something like this: If white democrats can enslave us then we can get off the plantation of poverty without their help. You can take away a chimp from its master by throwing it a banana.

Why would you do any of this. Who are you trying to help?

latina's a great for this purpose

fuck off assholes. our women are not for niggers.

>I'm literally white skinned but genetically 45% West African lol

Don't want to help anyone. We need to destroy the left. They are destroying this country.

only solution to the mixed race "problem" is to redefine white and
L E T U S I N

IKTF

Somebody might have genetics common to certain region, but you don't know which of those genes they inherited.

Worked 10 years in an x-ray room in an hospital, no safety measures. I sued them. Payed me $2 million.

How I see it: If your dad was enough of an outlier and successful enough to knock up a white girl (assuming they are middle-upper class), then you come from pretty good stock and have the upper hand on "purebred" amerimutts.

Because we're the jews now. Divide and conquor.

Whats the sense in destroying the left to help a group of people who wished you were dead?

Why not? They're pretty close to sheboons and basically share the same culture in the US.

NO ARGENTINIANS PLOX

I'll pay for your ticket out of Sup Forums, unless you stay and counter all r/donald new fags.

But you can understand the extremism of redpilled white people when they know their race is getting genocided.

Stop LARPing. Race politics aren't meant for you. The best purpose you can serve in this world is to serve the Lord our God.

I know, i'm the nigger on my family, all my sisters are very white and one of them is blue eyed.

how much to get me to leave? got any crypto currency?

I understand their position, and I sympathize, but I'm not going to fall victim to the same suicidal impulse that they have. I'm not going to help a group of people who want me dead.

not sure, its mutually assured fuggstruction
so millionaire supermutant on Sup Forums?

This is how Colin Kaepernick and Jesse Williams came into this world you kike. It would be much better if the dads were white.

what vidya do you play user?

yes you goddamn are, your character doesn't matter. Mixing with black and brown people destroys the unique European aesthetic. It's an irreversible stain on our bloodlines. You'll never be good enough to breed with if you're not white. Blue, green, or hazel eyes, white skin, blonde, brunette, or redhead. Anything else is a sin against our lineage forwards and back.

your duty to help white people is to black jewish women.

>unique European aesthetic

Vanity. You don't make the rules--God does, and God has turned his face away from you and your people. Repent or be destroyed.

I'm a mulatto. Pol is pretty fun.

If you're sterile then idgaf.

Because all of this degeneracy come from the far left. These " people " are animals which wish to destroy America and replace it with a communist government. The left are far more dangerous then a few barn animals which the left would use against us. Every time they chimp out it smells of Jewish democrat influence. If we destroy the democrats voting base then the whole party will implode. Look at how after this event not a single thread about DWS or the DNC staffers.

stop whining

Both are talented and became rich and successful though so it's not really the best example. Even white people get perverted by liberal ideology if that's what you're trying to infer.

90% of die-hard nazi larpers on this board are untermensch. I grew up in a small town in the south and can say the same for the majority of my white friends who are drug abusing lazy manlets working dead end jobs as baristas. I think there is a reason you never see 6'5" Nordics promoting white nationalism (at least in the US)

Get a fucking grip jamal, ever notice how the retards on both sides who are obsessed with race spend all their time online whining?

It's time to grow up before you end miserable and pissed off like the rest of the lose causes here.

I am 1/16th negroid. Be proud of your heritage where it suits. I am proud of my german heritage. I am proud of the traditions that my parents gave to me, that they got from their parents and so on.

>I'm not going to help a group of people who want me dead.

You mean whites want you dead? I don't think any white/pro-European wants anyone dead. I think we just want us alive, lol

>pic unrelated

Imagine a life when you don't have to work, have your own business, eat healthy, play vidya and that stuff

We have plenty of mulatto women for you here in Brazil, OP.

Politics aren't going to solve this problem. The problem with this country is its lack of faith. As for you, you have nothing to gain from trading communist overloads for genocidal ones.

Maybe future genetic editing can help you. For now, just go for latinas, maybe Braziliian