Is bongland the most cucked country on the planet?

Is bongland the most cucked country on the planet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YVfcuPSJArE#t=35
youtube.com/watch?v=5-2nByd2cr4
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/oct/03/amber-rudd-viewers-of-online-terrorist-material-face-15-years-in-jail
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Met Police is good with raping little girls.

Bitch about the Moslems raping little girls, and they lose their shit.

You can't get more of a traitor than the Met Police.

>Is bongland the most cucked country on the planet?
yes

#NotAllAnglos

I don't know about the most but it's definitely up there in the top 5
youtube.com/watch?v=YVfcuPSJArE#t=35

it is that way because of its cucked people

but mocking Christianity is fine though right?

yes.

/thread.

Yes

If I was a brit I'd be fighting them or leaving.

depends what part you are in

Yes all leadership in Britain should be gassed and replaced with far right government allied with Russia and America. Also BBC can lick my hairy balls and suck the shit out of my asshole.

Reminder that you are at war
If you are not actively killing these traitors, you will lose

Of course! No one in Britain is Christian anymore.

three way tie between England, Germany and Sweden. they are all cuck'd in their own special, but big way.

>Took away all guns.
>Brought in a bunch of Muslims

>tfw you realize Europe is literally begging citizens to crusade but they don't get the picture.......

>Has islamic rape gangs walking around the streets
>Has mudslimes throwing acid, bombing, shooting and ramming people
>"IF YOU CRITICIZE THEM WE WILL HUNT YOU DOWN!!"

I know Sweden is cucked as fuck aswell, but are they even allowed to "hunt down" people criticizing mudslimes? Does that go under some "muh hate speech" law?

The U.K. Is fucked hahahahaha

""""""Freedom""""""" in the U.K.

we're cucked but not to the point of sweden or Germany but on our way if things continue to get worse our mudslime mayor of london has enough money in his wallet to investigate 'islamophobia' online but bitches about not enough funding for police to counter terrorism

At least we let in right wing muslim haters, in the main

Winning that war was so worth it ya, gotta keep those internationalists in power

not to mention people seem to want a commie elected PM, fire up the choppers boys.

>pic very related

>this is what the men of britain died for in ww2

Is it just a matter of time before normies start caring about this shit?

someone should create a service which routes shitskin hate through america or another less pozed country

Yes, quite clearly they are and if they don't do something to turn it around soon they will be expelled from the Anglo-sphere by those of us who haven't surrendered.

>be american
>get shot

>be bong
>get 15 year sentence

>Be brit
>read anything at all
>go to jail

at least i'm alive :^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)

>be bong
>go to jail for an offensive tweet
>get murdered by the muslim gangs that own prisons

Everytime a "Charles Martel" figure pops up they arrest them. Police are the problem. Police run social interfere.

Enjoy prison for browsing Sup Forums.

Odds of being shot and killed by a mas shooter 50 in 350 million. God you fuckwits are cowards.

Nobody gets stabbed over there on Cuck Island anymore, right?

No, its worse

Can't believe you're here shitposting instead of killing those that would have you jailed for shitposting.

Lol Britain should have enacted Freedom of Speech clause when America did it. But I guess they always believed Zionist influence would never creep up on them.

>be bong
>shitskin throws acid in your sisters face blinding her
>shitskin rapes your mom and gives her aids
>shitskin runs a truck of peace into your dad and brother killing them

At least he is alive so he can enjoy all th paki dick up his ass for the next 15 years
:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)

Brits don't own any social media companies

name one person this has happened to.

The damage control in this one...

rather be shot dead than acid being thrown in my face and being disfigured and blind

Its probably not even a real white Brit. He's dead user. I'm sorry. We should go, you've been standing by his grave for hours now.

Wales is alright, the rest is shit filled with a bunch of Roman rape babies

>not to the point of sweden or Germany
You're so. much. worse. you delusional dimwit.
Rotherham.

>be brit
I'm fine with what's happening to them desu senpai. Brits are pure cancer where ever they go.

Why don't we (all non-brits who can't get in trouble) just start flooding them with "islamophobia" everytime they post this shit?

We can't go out and sink the 'fugee boats yet, but this seems like it'd be really easy to knock over from our chairs with nothing more than directed shitposting.

>inb4 nobody wants to do this and would rather just make fun of our Bongish brothers

>real white Brit
what's that?

>be bong
>pay tv licence
>bin that butter knife
>truck of peace
>at least I still have tea

yes

I can't wait to report you retards for browsing right wing hate sites when this becomes law. I'm going to have your sharia police on speed dial cunt.

Link PLZ NOAW

>thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=5-2nByd2cr4

You won't make the 15. Ahmed will shank you in the showers.

wtf is this real???

am I going to have to use Tor and 8pol from now on?

are these (((hatespeech laws))) enforced on peaceful callings for the head of every kuffar or is that considered religious expression?

pretty sure tor was compromised ages ago, and 8pol will be added to your government blacklist no doubt about it

Tor can bypass that

It can bypass a straight site block, but the platform itself is compromised. They can still track you.

I do this all the time brother

Good luck user. Having to jump through hoops to read forbidden content is no way to live. When you get tired of it, you know what to do.

Truly a nightmare country.

>live in britain
>get expelled from school for saying hateful things about a student of peace after he beat you up for not sharing your food with him
>get fined for not paying your TV license even though you only use the TV for playing mild-mannered simulation games
>have to spread butter on your biscuits with a spoon until you're 18 and can legally buy a butter knife
>get arrested for carrying a concealed knife while walking home with your unopened butter knife set in a paper bag
>get hit by a truck of peace and wait 22 hours in the emergency room to receive your free healthcare
>your girlfriend gets raped to death by a group of young males of unknown ethnicity who were wearing turbans
>coppers raid your home, knock over your teapot, beat you with retractable batons, eat your fish and chips, and sentence you to 15 years for tweeting "I'm starting to think Donald Trump's Muslim immigration policies may be for the best..."

Outside of Londonistan, is the rest of the UK like this Brits? Surely your rural communities aren't this cucked?

If Churchill were alive today I wonder what he would say about the current state of London.

Why the fuck isn't anyone trolling them on Twitter?

Churchill was either very stupid or truly mercenary and cared only for himself and delusions of legacy.

Make no mistake, he and those like him created this mess.

> being this retarded

You must be a maori with one of them tino rangatiratanga flags

This. I'd like to see them try and apply their laws to us burgers.

>dude ww2 lmao fuck peace hitler
>how many million of the flower of european youth dead
>fuck the british empire lol
>punish germany and divide it
>lol lets ally with the commies

Europe is the way it is today because of him.

Don't be a dumb cunt larper and post stupid shit on social media?

Go out on the streets and do something, make a difference. Actually make a change in society.
At least that way you will go to jail for something worthwhile. Bashing a muzzie is better than larping on facebook as a "nazi".

If you can't do time in the clink, should've have committed wrongthink

>inb4 you get extradited
After how we did Zundel it wouldn't be too much of a stretch desu.

I'd like to see them try. Trump isn't going to extradite someone over a thought crime. If I had a Twitter I'd be on them like stink on a nigger.
>Someone could drop some serious red pills on the United Islamic Kingdom

oh my god this is actually real.
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/oct/03/amber-rudd-viewers-of-online-terrorist-material-face-15-years-in-jail

shouldn't've*