ITT: Garbage that should have never been adapted

ITT: Garbage that should have never been adapted

Monogatari series is awful though. Only seen that saved Bake from being completely awful was the good direction. The rest is bad.

>should never have been adapted
garbage or not it made shaft boatloads of money so adapting it was a good idea

I disagree OP. But hell, that's what makes humanity and life so amazing, a wide variety of different perspectives. Have a great Saturday night.

Only good thing about this garbage was Kaiki.

Nisemonogatari is the best fuck you nigger.

Nise is awful and I lost interest midway through Hana. Series should have ended after Bake because the rest is trash.

>Great OPs
>Kaiki
>Crab gets walked home
>Toothbrush scene
It might've not been all that good, but I sure as hell don't wish it was never adapted.

Anything made by TM.

Fuck TM and any of those games fans.

is this what monogatarifags actually believe? he comes of as a cringeworthy beta faggot. he's even worse than araragi because he's an adult.

Garbage does sell.

They're basically all the same

He is objectively and subjectively the best character in the series.

He has the best OP too.

He is not a beta either considering he dealt with the snake god chick himself. Everyone else was too pussy too.

Agreed. Nise ruined the characters for me. The loli fanservice was disgusting too.

>20 years later and still mad that he was cucked by Kanbaru's father
>not a beta

Are you fucking shitting me? That's the very definition of a beta male. I know because it happened to me.

Nise is proof that Nisio can't write for shit and is a hack. Probably the biggest case of a LN author destroying his characters and introducing useless ones for meme purposes.

You should have never bothered with a LN adaptation because they're all the same shit.

the new berserk anime can suck a cock.

Well done not getting baited.

that's because i don't care about haremshit.

>just realizing this.

After the clusterfuck that was Katanagatari you should have known better.

Well, guess what? Apparently Nisio didn't want it even published in the first place.
It has some fun bits, but is still the weakest in the series.

>he comes of as a cringeworthy beta faggot

> Kaiki, the man who continually puts Hitagi in her place and makes her act like a 13 year old who just hit adolescence
> beta

Really now?

>ITT: Garbage that should have never been adapted

[Insert an anime you like here]

This is what you're going for here, right?

Come to think of it, he's only interacted with children so yes, he's probably a beta. I mean he's a cuck already and he'd probably get shat on by Meme or Gaen.

Any post-Haruhi Kyoani show.