So much for freedom of speech

So much for freedom of speech.

why?

Not arrested by the government. Fired from her job. Rightly.

Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences :^)

so much for op not being a faggot

Was she arrested?

She can say anything she wants....

But we don't have to employ the fucked up cunt....

>defending the silencing of someone you disagree with

It's SJW tier. Silencing her doesn't change her mind or anyone that agreed.

She wasn't silenced you retard. She was fired.

This

Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences :^)

Nobody is silencing her. She's still just as free to say her opinion with her mouth or online.

>Fired from her job. Rightly.
private tweeting should not be a fireable offense

She's silenced because she lost her job for acting unprofessional? If someone at CBS had said anything unsavoury about "the other side" you can beat they would have gotten axed too. Plus this cunt has more money, connections and employability than she knows what to do with, nobody should waste their time feeling sorry for her. She'll be back in work and pushing her anti-white agenda in no time you little trooper.

That's right, it shouldn't be, but it is and has been for years now and SJWs started it, so fuck her and fuck your false equivalence

We don't live in ShouldLand, nigger

>Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences
>Nobody is silencing her. She's still just as free to say her opinion with her mouth or online.

/thread

"its a private company they can do whatever they want", that's the argument you leftist faggots like to use, so take your own advice you stupid hypocritical faggot.

If it was private then the public wouldn't know.

Freedom of Consequence

mayne you fags shouldnt be using 'freeze peach' like a meme going forward.

this.
I don't really mind her spouting her mouth like that, she is a total piece of shit, and should be recognized as such.

However, she "I don't feel bad about republicans dying" will find a cushy job. James Damore, someone who said there ~might~ be other reasons for women under-represented in tech, is probably already living with his parents at this point

Kike

She was free trust me
Now see faces action

She was free
Free to work wherever she wanted
I’m fact now she’s free again

You're right, but if it's going to be, it should at least be applied consistently, which is what happened here. If this little faggot in the picture can lose his job for waving a tiki torch around then I fully expect others to lose their jobs for claiming that it's okay to kill people because of wrongthink.

Waiving the libertarian flag and saying companies can't fire anyone for anything?

Smells like jewish tricks.

She had a constitutional right to be a heartless bitch. She exercised it. Nobody is arguing that she can’t say what she did.

She sure as fuck doesn’t have a constitutional right to be exempt from firing as a result of hurting the interests of her employer. Anyone making the argument that you can say whatever the fuck you want and should keep your job, is fucking retarded.

If they kept her, they can kiss their advertisers goodbye. How can anyone expect CBS to keep her around after that?

My job has a social media clause in its employee handbook which you have to sign. I bet huge dosh that media companies have even stricter rules to cover asses

>implying any private job isnt on an "at will" basis anyways

Haha sweetie, freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences? :^)

Did anyone prevent her from saying retarded shit? OP confirmed faggot.

>Lol I'm glad those people died
There is a reason we post anonymously

Live by the sword, die by it.
Press S to spit as she gets hit by the door.

This is why I don't like social media. Why would you want to post things onto the internet that everyone can see with your name attached to it. It's just asking for trouble.

It was a private contract that stated she could be fired at any time for any reason. Deal with it nigger.

>insert freedom from consequence shill line

>reddit spacing and defending a breach of western values
Maybe it's okay to silence people in Mexico, but not in America. Please go.

I'm a Libertarian, not left wing.

Hello tumblr, does freedom trigger you this badly?

Sup Forums anons shamelessly support her firing while memeing about the tragedy non-stop. The left's hypocrisy knows no bounds here.

See BS

>So much for the freedom of speech

She was fired for incompetence, those dead goyimses had a great potential for propaganda.

FUCKING IDIOT gloating over my useful dead goyimses!

>free speech means there are no consequences for what you say

this board is full of retards

>JEW
>HATES CONSERVATIVES
>PART OF EXECUTIVES RUINING ONE OF AMERICA'S BEST LOVED TV NETWORKS

>So much for freedom of speech
>Congress made a law firing her amirite?
>Being this dumb

Shut the fuck up, cunt

Reddit is the other way sweeties

muh freeze peach

She's a cute kike whore.

stop using my flag if you don't get property rights

The fact that she felt comfortable saying it online publicly only highlights that it she was comfortable saying it elsewhere.

As an executive at CBS, it shows the kind of thinking at high levels of the Network, and was only canned for being stupid enough to voice it in an open forum.

She was fired because it looks really bad for CBS. Imagine some conservative at FOX saying something like “those broken family kids in the Chicago hood deserve what happens to them on a daily basis”. Do you think FOX wouldn’t be fire them? She also wasn’t some fucking intern, either

>e-except when it's my side! muh goolag!
She should sue them, just like Damore is with Google.
The first amendment covers more than just Congress.

>speech is property
What?

It has never, ever been held to prohibit consequences of speech by a private organization. Ever.

The first amendment protects you from consequences from government. Not private organizations firing you for being a toolbag.

There are, depending on where you live, some statutes that cover situations like retaliation and whistleblowing protection, but the blanket protection of the first amendment doesn't prohibit employers from canning you if you say something retarded in a public place. It falls under each area's employment laws, not the first amendment.

And new York is an at-will state.

She'll be fine. Digits confirm she only had that job because she was some exec's piece of ass and didn't actually need the money.

Consequences are for peasants.

Any company should have the right to terminate an employee if the actions of that employee pose a risk to the company's well being.

Any company should have the right to fire any employee for any reason.

No. Just fired for being insensitive

There is no right to a job

>private tweeting should not be a fireable offense

it wasn't private, douchebag. it's called consequences.

This thread and is dumb and you are dumb.

You have Freedom of Speech but your employer can fire you if if they see fit. :/

I would have done the same damn thing. :/

Go away dumb troll.

yep. this is why i don't reveal my power level at work. massive waves of blunt force trauma would ensue as my power level pulses through the office building, and leftist women are tossed to and fro.

She still lives in a shitty "place" Then again new York is shit.

>jewess
>daddy and hubby are corporate bigshots
>grew up in Manhattan
>embodiment of coastal liberal elite
I'm glad she got canned. And the first amendment only means the state can't have her fired over comments. And even then I think the government should be able to as in the strictest sense speech is just the words that physically come out of your mouth and therefore tweets are not speech. Niggerfaggot judges have ruined the Constitution by reinterpreting so much of it.

Hence why we must protect anonymity on the internet.

A media corporation trying to get good PR by firing an employee with a inflammatory public comments. Doesn't seem like an unreasonable move, you frail snowflake.

Do you idiots not get it

She probably went out that night and had $30 cosmos at some Manhattan bar with her Jewish gal pals

She knows she can walk into any number of other high paying jobs before the month is over because of her connections. She might be being recruited already, who knows.

People at the top often don't feel the same consequences that normal people do

As shitlibs so often like to remind us, freedom of speech does not mean freedom from consequences.

You don't have freedom not to be fired.