Haha spend your night with other autists from your mongolian wood carving board

Haha spend your night with other autists from your mongolian wood carving board. untz.xen.prgmr.com/

Yeah

Grab a drink and come enjoy the evening with us
yeah

Board has slowed down a bit since I last posted, kinda figured mods would have gotten to me by now. Wonder if this board has lost traffic since mootles left

Just drop in for a minute, we won't bite unless you're into that sort of thing

Dance you weeb piece of shit

come untz and stuff
yeah

Do you still like collarbones Sup Forums?

Back when I saved it this wans an acceptable gif, pls no bully
now is old and busted just like me

Welp still posting just me my thread and I

Why do you guys still keep making these threads if they're banned?

Because I do not fear a ban, Sup Forums is dead and I have found better places to discuss my animu. Can't speak for the rest of these fags but last time I made this thread was like '14 or somethin.

Fuck off

What's a better place?

I can't because work.

I've found solace in several boards where anime in general is offtopic. The best convos I've had about airing shows have been in places with a different subtext, boards dedicated to meekus, monstergirls, or even politics have yielded the best discussions of older stuff I like. In most cases smaller is better. Different chans based upon smaller communities ie. wakachan that never aspired to be any bigger had the most insightful discussions. Sup Forums was good back when all I cared was number of replies, but quality really does go up when posts per minute goes down. But most of all I found another autist in real life to talk about anime with.

In hindsight this is a shit answer; I can't lead you there, you gotta find it yourself kind of bullshit.

UNDULATION