strawpoll.me/14069421
>why/why not?
pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14069421
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think it works just fine.

No, that's usury.

Resources are more plentiful than this argument assumes. Remember when oil peaked out like 10 years ago and it was all downhill from there? Eventually, if they allow white people to progress humanity, we will be mining rare ores off asteroids and other planets... Apparently the only limited commodity is level headed humans who don't want so authoritative government ruling over them.

Capitalism "allocates" resources. Resources would be depleted regardless.

"allocates" with quotes is the closest we can get without going down the hole

>central banking depletes all resources to only really benefit a few

Also let's consider lobbying as a part of capitalism for the sake of the argument

The resources part isn't the problem, that's what communists get wrong. Lolbertarians are essentially right when they say that even the poorest in america are richer than people in 3rd world countries.

The evil thing about capitalism is that it convinces people to think in purely materialistic terms and lose their souls in the process. Consumerism is undeniably a form of drug addiction.

jesus christ look at those traps
delicious

but consumerism is capitalism's borther

It's the new opiate of the masses.

nah, mass media is the opiate of the masses. consumerism at least teaches people to be a little value savy. as in " i'm not going to sell my ancestral lands for a bead of glass" savy

how much of the limited and extracted resources available on earth in your lifetime did you get?

She would be attractive with a proper body fat level.

Except lobbyism goes against the principles of capitalism. In a truely capitalist society, the only power large companies/banks/rich people, etc have on you is their ability to get you to buy their service or product. That's it, and you can't lobby a government that's small enough to where the gov only handles foreign relations, basic public services (fireman, police, etc.) And then money to sway the gov is useless. Hospitals and schools are left in better hands under free private enterprise. Unlike a Fire Depot or an authority if considerable power if not managed by a constitutionally backed states and physically ran by citizens still.

Also 2nd ammendmant

what about, for instance, water?

No, and utterly ignorant to say so. Before the advent of widespread capitalism people barely survived above subsistence levels by scratching a living out of the dirt. Those peoples who've since adopted capitalism have joined the the ranks of societies with a middle class, and those of the lower classes are immeasurably better off than their equivalents occupying their socio-economic position in states not governed by market approaches.

tl;dr enjoy a cold beverage from your ubiquitous 'fridge and stop passing around the inference to people with hgih-speed internet access that capitalism is doing them wrong.

No. The condition known as LIVING depletes resources.

consumerism does, not living

Spot on take. The more outsized your government becomes, the further away from capitalism your society becomes.

Advanced slavery so nice u don't wanna think twice

Her name plz...

>strawpoll.me/14069421
You guessed the wrong end of the economic ladder, dipshit, which is a reflection of my parents' career and savings choices and my own industry, not negatively on what capitalism is still permitted to exist in my country.