Dragon Ball Super

what the fuck is this animation? really toei?

Other urls found in this thread:

jkanime.net/dragon-ball-super/51/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>animation
>its a fucking image
at least post a webm

>Trunks
I think we have a new reaction image.

webm or fuck off.

>trunks is a pedo

"Super's getting better guys"
"I mean it the animation and art is totally improved"
"All those webms are from like 20 episodes ago Toei changed I swear"

Who the fuck is expecting anything else at this point, for Christ's sake

>That utter look of shock and horror on Trunk's face as he see's his hero, and mentor in such a pathetic state
Gohanfags BTFO'D

Someone post the cute Mai shots from latest ep

who wouldn't be a pedo for literally best girl?

Subs where? Spic subs are fine too

spics subs for the spic streamer

jkanime.net/dragon-ball-super/51/
>streaming

>best girl
I miss Videl, 18 & everyone else back when they were good.

>subs for some mediocre show or Jojos
>takes a mere few hours
>subs for fucking Dragon Ball Super
>waiting until next morning
fuck

Dragon Ball super is a shitshow though.

>look up to your mentor who is also practically a father figure
>he dies for you
>go back in time
>he lives up to the legend and is even more powerful and caring
>go back to the future
>eventually come back
>he's married to the slut daughter of a buffoon
>all his conviction is gone
>he is weak as hell

This is what happens when you let Koreans and Philippians animate.

Never watch the TV run of a Toei show, just wait for the fixed home release.

im watching it with sub right now user.

fb . /DBSNuevaSaga2015

>animation
>of a still image

I keep forgetting how fucking retarded DBshitters are.

Thanks.

God isn't merciful enough for an English sub to be out yet, is he?

>slut daughter of a buffoon

I'm amazed how so many of you are watching this cashgrab shitpile.

Before I was only watching to laugh at the shit animation. i was skipping more than half the episodes. This arc I'm watching properly because while it's pretty bad still, it's more interesting than anything before.

That said I'm as surprised as you that there's people who ironically think Super is actually good.

>hating on the great saiyaman

get out of here, cock sucker

>That said I'm as surprised as you that there's people who ironically think Super is actually good.
Some people will eat anything DBZ related, to be perfectly not racist.
I will refrain from telling you who.

Feel free, I'm probably what you mean and I can't believe people here watch it honestly and like it.

Black people and mexicans. They just gorge themselves on DB. I know a few black guys who unironically debate DB related things without end.

#NotAllSpics.

That's Videl's character in Super, a fucking abomination.

Super ruined every single character. All of them.

>His smile and optimism ... gone.

But that's from 2015! I need something from the current year.

Satan is still Satan I guess. Bulma seems fine too. Er... I think Pilaf and Co are doing fine as well. But otherwise I suppose I agree.

>Piccolo and Krillin's role in Super is to be the nanny and the fucking servants of Gohan/Bulma.
And anons said their roles in GT were bad. And all because only Goku and Vegeta can be in the spotlight.

I never understood why Gohan would prance about and pose like a member of the Ginyu Force. Didn't he get his shit kicked in by them as a child? It would make more sense for him to have a strong aversion to that type of behavior.

they are out

in spanish

It makes sense with Piccolo and Gohan, with Bulma not so much.

Gohan was like 6 in Namek. The whole time he was fighting the Ginyu Force he was probably thinking; "I hate these fuckers but damn are they dope of as fuck." Ginyu Force would be some thing kids would love, like power rangers.

Is it my imagination or Toei made the fire in 3D? They are reaching new lows.

At least Bulma and FTrunks are good characters still

Old Goku granny is doing a great job with Black, too

I live in SA and yes, people eat everything DBZ related, the people that grew up with DB don't really watch the anime anymore unless they're dedicated fans, in that case they just watch it because they're fans.

Casuals on the other side watch this shit on youtube or some other streaming websites filled with ads, they saw DBZ first. They probably don't understand shit about animation, they just the see the logo and watch the fuck out of it.

>that face at the right corner

Satan atrophied hard.

Face? That's a logo.

>They probably don't understand shit about animation

that's the average shonen public

>GT

Stop tryng furrfag.

>furrfag
Stop talking like a butthurt fanboy and fuck off if you can't understand the comparasion..

Spooky.

Black Pot, that kettle is grey at best.

I see this guy.

As a Gohanfag, this is actually the best outcome based on the description of the episode given a few days ago.

Not to mention the writing.

Toriyama means George Lucas in Japanese.

I don't have any problems with a feelings episode, as long as it is good I'm happy. But I still fucking hate Super's design for Gohan is fucking horrible, give him his design for RoF, dammit.
Also I bet Toei is going to forget all of Gohan's character and he is going to wish FTrunks luck and nothing else, when the real Gohan would offer his help.

well? is someone gonna post the fucking webm? i don't watch this garbage

It's from the preview so not much to post.

>He doesn't know about Super Sentai

You don't even need to know a lot about Kamen Raider to get where Toriyama got the ideas for the great Saiyaman.

See this guy kind of got it even though he related to the power rangers.

>Toei hates Gohan.

I think Toei actually likes Gohan more than Toriyama does. Manga is supposedly closer to canon, and Gohan hasn't done a damn thing in the manga, while Toei let Gohan train, be curious of how strong he became, and had him turn down a job.

Also, generally speaking, Gohan gets to do more in filler than he does in the manga. Garlic Jr is the only villain Gohan ever stopped without any help from Goku. Looking back, it seems like a test run of having Gohan as the MC.

>Toei hates Gohan
I never said that, user. All I said was that Toei is going to forgot the main point of Gohan's character, he isn't a coward that hides behind someone else, even if he is too weak to face the villain he puts a fight to protect his love ones. But I bet Gohan in the next episode won't offer his help, why? Because Goku and Vegeta are the only ones that can do shit. Holy shit, at this point I'm really tired of fucking Goku, he's a boring MC in Super. Vegeta is his fucking bitch that is too prideful to accept it.

>GT is a valid reference

You might as well bring fanfics, doujin and any other not canon DB related story to conversation then.

Why was Kai's animation so much better?

>Pedo
>She is like 50 irl
sure thing bra

>GT is a valid reference
Stop acting like a butthurt Superfag, shithead. Super isn't any better than GT. Both are shit, the difference is that Super has Toriyama's name printed at the top of the pile of shit. Also, at this point GT treated the secundaries way better than the parodies they are in Super.

>I don't like the MC because he is not my favorite character!
>The author should do what I want.

God I love Super. Thank you based Toriyama sensei.

wtf

They had more time to prepare the fecal matter

Toriyama doesn't really know what to do with side-characters, so it's either a really minor use or they get thrown away. Even Beerus and Whis don't do much besides a running gag about eating, and sometimes a little universe building.

The only time Gohan ever fought for himself was when dad wasn't around to fight for him.

>The author should do what I want
I was going to tell you to fuck off, but do you what? Yes, Toei and Toriyama should do what I want. First Toei should animate this pile of shit better, I'm tired of the derp faces. Toriyama should stop recycling old ideas that made Super feels like a bad rehash, if he likes the old cast as he says he should give them some bones instead of making them appear for nostalgia purposes and then get rip of them from the plot because they have to clean Goku's messes.

First of all I am not the one that called you furrfag. I am sorry that you got your feelings hurt but the only one throwing a tantrum like a child is you, you get mad when someone calls you names but you retaliate by doing the same calling everyone that disagrees with you a superfag/fanboy etc.

And besides I don't which show is worst but GT is not only old but also not canon and therefore useless as a reference point.

RoF made clear for everyone what kind of character Gohan was. He fights for others.

Did they show Videl's bare feet?

Why does GT trigger you fags?

>GT is not only old but also not canon
What kind of statement is this? DBZ movies are old and non canon, but some of them are way better than Super. They are from the same franchise, they were made by the same studio, of course it is a valid point to comparate them.

Probably not, you weirdo.

>future Trunks follows Gohan and now he's Saiyaman v3

There's a nod to that in some of the video games. There's a special interaction with the Ginyus and Great Saiyaman in Tenkaichi 3, I think it is.

Holy shit, dude, goddamn, he's so fucking cool__.

For power level threads maybe. But if you want to talk about how much the story as degraded you can use the manga and original show. But GT was made by someone else so of course is different.

Because every time someone brings GT it ends up in a "this show sucks but this show sucks more" circlejerk"

>But GT was made by someone else so of course is different.
It doesn't matter if it's different, When we're discussing how bad it is, comparisons to the glorified fanfiction GT are extremely relevant.

>Sup Forums hates Super

See super is not that bad.

Whatever you say, Paco.

So you do admit is only good rants.

I think you accidentally half your sentence user.

Eloquent as always Sup Forums. The living proof that you don't need to be young to act like an edgy teen.

>For power level threads maybe
>Because every time someone brings GT it ends up in a "this show sucks but this show sucks more" circlejerk"
You are ironically saying this, PLfags are the worst cancer, if you are one of them please end yourself this moment.
GT and Super have the same characters, happens in the "same" universe, and both of them tried to be DB and DBZ and both of them failed. If you can't stand people pointing how bad Super treats its characters, when Goku Time at least gave them some dignity you should create a blog and stay there.
Super and GT are both bad fanfictions.

Because making basic observations is the mark of an edgy teen.

Yea obviously. But since you didn't deny my point I guess you agreed with me now.

This guy denied it just fine.

But see if you follow that logic then I can tell you that if you can't stand people calling you furry, telling you that GT is not canon, and if super makes you so mad then you should stop watching it and stay away from Sup Forums

>Super and GT are both bad fanfictions.

Except Super is canon, unlike GT.

not everyone. I am sure that bronies love Goku's fabulous pink hair.

>I can tell you that if you can't stand people calling you furry, telling you that GT is not canon
You already answered yourself in your first post. Now shut up and accept you are fucking wrong.
>if super makes you so mad then you should stop watching it and stay away from Sup Forums
Are you well aware what Sup Forums is? Because you are talking like a newfag. Go to MAL, you sound like one of them.

The worst pile of excrement is canon, while the other is an alternative universe. You should feel so happy.

>SS4 was designed by a digimonfag

No thank you. I prefer Super any day.