Here's a question Sup Forums

You travel back in time and see this boy and you can tell him one thing and one thing only... what is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

mourningtheancient.com/truth.htm
bitchute.com/channel/white-genocide/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

RACE WAR NOW!!! GAS THE JEWS!!!

You don't know English so can't understand me right now, you'll wonder for the rest of your life what secrets this time traveller tried to tell you, but really he was just fucking with you. Get memed kid.

spare me the "take over europe and russia" thing and just make germany great again you utter moron.

Smash Dunkirk by land, air, and sea.

pass the juice.

Exterminate the brutes!

>"Your parents are cousins, you little inbred shit"

>Extirmenate the jews adolf
>"Okay"
>Extirmentas jews
>Dies
>100 year later
>Guy goes back in time to tell him to kill jews.

We're going to do this (unite all races of mankind against the jew terrorist ISRAELI world order behind White Genocide in Modern Day) again, and succeed this time: mourningtheancient.com/truth.htm

bitchute.com/channel/white-genocide/
-

On June 28th, 1914 the Archduke of Austria will be assassinated in Sarajevo. Do everything in your power to stop this, the fate of the future lies in your hands.

>You are loved

>drugs are bad, mmmkay.

your mother has breast cancer and your dad dies by having organ problems

get a better hair cut kid

Don't lose

Dont try to invade Russia.

Don't attack Soviet union.

Hitler did nothing wrong.

Do everything in your power to ally with America.

don't invade russia

>implying

All you need to tell him is to let his generals actually run the operation and stop interfering. Germany had superior strategists but Hitler kept waltzing in and wanting to change shit.

Don't invade Russia

I’d go back and tell him to seize the Suez Canal early on. That’d secure most of the Mediterranean, giving the Third Reich easy access to oil

it's almost as if killing the jews was the right thing to do

Hey cunt! Get a load of THIS

If you ally with england instead of the soviet union you will win the war

I don't speak German

Stay in art school

Dont ally with Italy

See if you can get Joe Kennedy elected US President

Move to Chicago in the 30s, there's guy named Loomis you need to see.

Listen to your generals and Spearhead Moscow.

gl

Best advice in the thread honestly.

Make enough U-235 - by centrifuge or gas diffusion, slam a bunch of it together with explosives, and Boom! You win!

"Use the tanks at Dunkirk"

this is actually a young aleister crowley

Heil you!

Remember my words, boy, "only Muslims go to heaven."

Listen to your fucking generals

Invest in a Navy before you go to war

Don't underestimate Russian weather. Be well prepared for that shit. Don't spare Churchill. Slaughter them mercilessly at Dunkirk, invade and decimate Britain and find a way to rid the U.S of that warmongering devil, Roosevelt.

Don't trust the Italians

Kill Stalin First.

>implying Hitler wasn't on Sup Forums lurking before he traveled back in time to prevent all this from happening

Don’t grow that fuckin mustache

keep hitting the RAF. Never back down. Even if london looks ripe for bombing, The RAF and the british navy are your main targets.

traps are gay

He was fucked up. Lmao.

tell Stephanie how you feel

For what purpose?

You make the world, kid, the world doesn't make you.

Don’t invade Stalingrad. Seize the Caucasus oil fields instead.

Naval warfare of course.

Head West, young man.

fart in his face and laugh

Invading Poland is a Jewish Bolshevik trap.

Kill anyone with the last name Clinton

guten tag. *chokes him out*

Cause U-Boat got outmatched at about midwar.

This video is speeded up, dunno why he was doing those moves tho.

Haven't you been told? Out there it's full of whiskey, women, and gold!

This

For what? It would be best to avoid war with England so we dont need to waste ressources on naval warfare at all.

Also battleships were outdates back then just u-boots were a viable option

Don't invade Poland. Build a united European front against Bolshevism instead of seeking military conquest. Team with bongs and frogs.

Become the anti-Merkel. If Russia attacks it must hit Poland first, and with a united Europe Stalin would be toast.

I don't talk to little jew faggots

He needed to pee, but he was the führer, he couldn't just leave the stadium.

Why not go for carriers instead? Transporting the Luftwaffe all around the atlantic when the US still isn't part of the war?

Also, churchill was the warmonger. Hitler thought allowing brits soldiers to return through Dunkirk would make the british public think twice, but no cigars.

Meth. Do you even know anything about WW2?

He did that till Pilsudkis died. New polish government was not interested in negotiations

Wasn't it well known that Hitler used a type of methamphetamines habitually? Dude was legit a tweaker.

Don't start a war on 2 fronts

Invest in more and better U-boats. That's all that scared Churchill. Longer submerged ranges, better radar, and most important MANY more hulls.

Remember to keep x amount on station you need twice as many more to cover inbound, outbound and maintenance in port.

Invading remained a stupid move. Poles could never compete.

Don't invade Russia during the winter. Don't ask why, just... don't.

good post

Your are literaly hitler!

Be nice to Lithuanians and Ukrainians. They might be subhuman but they hate the Russians even more than you do.

call him a kike

Easy, I'd tell him to listen to Rohmel. Don't attack the USSR head on, control the Mediterranean and consolidate Europe first and you easily win big league.

Kill yourself sooner.

Standardize your fucking military equipment, it simplifies your supply chains and logistics, you dunce.

Don't put your faith in Italy/Mussolini, follow your instincts and look to the Arab states for allies.

Didn't he have to do that to keep the economy alive?

Get the remaining Germans in Poland out of there before 1939 so you don't invade to save them.

Dont attac rusbros

Probably could have allied with the Turks or Arabs
I think Italy could have been a fine ally if they had more time to build their army

You're up late, Schlomo.

so you don't have to invade to save them*

Don't let the brits leave dunkirk

kulaks are dicks, exterminate away.

also if you're ever in vienna around 1911-1913, buy some bad art from a guy named adolf, tell him that he can do better and say he should try to better his mathmatics skills so he can become an architect, he'd be good at that.

Really did make me think.

This is a great post. Boy sacrifices himself to prevent The Great War. I was thinking "Hey, kid... don't invade Russia".

Be sure to wipe out the British Army at Dunkirk before attacking in the east.

To be fair Wilhelm was a belligerent little Prussian dickhead who was looking for an excuse to have a fight with someone and there was a LOT of bad blood amongst the European powers long before WW1. It's likely there would have been a continental war at some point even if the Archduke hadn't been shot.

This

You will never do anything wrong.

Good idea, the Germans simply didn't have the manpower and resources to roll over Russia

Fuck the battleships, invest in aircraft carriers and u boats

And Guderian

Hitler dismissed Guderian in 43, what a fucking retard