We have opened a window into Hell.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i_L5YH9Qlr4
youtu.be/Cl3wioLmNNY
youtube.com/watch?v=8D0HSJDkFGI
youtube.com/watch?v=PR9AsdWg73E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Worst timeline

That's pretty deep coming from the creator of The Man Show.

Libera temet ex infernis

I am a kike puppet who has to parrot what my kikelords tell me or else im done in kikewood.

He is verklempt.

this. he makes millions of dollars "hosting" a late night T.V show. literally ANYONE could do his job. all he does is sit and talk .

It's really NOT THAT FUCKING BAD. More people probably died from the Flu last week.

Jimmy Kuckle

How come they don't immediately politicize it when it's a Muslim? Leftists must have been celebrating when they found out it was a white guy

I miss the old Jimmy. Adam didn't change, but Jimmy got corrupted
youtube.com/watch?v=i_L5YH9Qlr4

this faggots fault obamacare still exist

Hey, Jimmy. I ate your kid's Halloween candy! Oh, what? He died? Oh, I'm just kidding, have some candy.

nothing was manly on it
they don't teach virtue, morality or even "manliness"
just drinking and sex and dumb jokes

the trump curse is about to JUST FUCK UP their careers

>epic titties!

It was about as manly as Maddox was circa 2001, which is to say a thin facade of men memes over a deep dark core of cuckoldry

>giving a shit about late night TV

Grandpa go to sleep

Thanks Jews!

I fucking hate how this faggot is always crying. How can you actually cry for people you have never met and never will meet? It's fucking astonishing and absolute virtue signaling. We need men back in this country, not pussy numales.
.t someone who lost a very close relative to a gun-related homicide

You know nothing, hell is only a word. The reality is much, much worse.

He's the new John Boehner

maddox was funny dude wtf you talkin about

I saw some thing on tucker earlier where literally every single one of those late night hosts had a 5~min dialogue about "ITS TIME FOR COMMON SENSE GUN REFORM" in that sanctimonious smiley way that they do. really fucking disgusting. who the fuck watches this shit? 10 years ago they would just tell jokes and do innocent humor.

smiley = SLIMY

well if hes opened a gate to hell I suggest he pass through it

He's such a twat. I remember when John Ritter died and that faggot was crying on his show for 5 mins.

>all he does is sit and talk .

you mean, all he does is sit and read a teleprompter...just like the rest of them

Im glad that no-one with two neurons gives a fuck about what this kind of people say anymore.

Did you follow the dick vs maddox thing a year or so ago?
He came out strongly on the side of SJWs, feminists, cucks, etc. He even tried to stop the spread of the word "cuck" itself because it touched him too deep.

I owned his books and shit. I used to love the BPITU. But all that was just a internet persona/satire.

Its easy? Then why do so many fail? Sick of this
>they make it look easy so it must be easy
meme

youtu.be/Cl3wioLmNNY

this fag is so annoying to listen too, i wish people would quit citing him. id never have to see him if ppl didnt put his clips in their show

Yeah he really turned into a blubbering faggot. But in the same situation we all might, that's a ton of money to do a joke job.

Honestly I don't think many people watch it at all, they just fake the ratings so the network and advertisers (if any) don't cut them off.

The network is also probably corrupted and partisan, so they have no interest in stopping the show as long as it promotes their interests.

I wonder if reversing citizens united or lobbying would make large corporations much less partisan in the future?

I get that making jokes about current events is a good thing. But sometimes you get news so horrible you can't make jokes about it. It seems SJWism pushes comedians to get all preachy and maudlin at moments like this. Can't just drop the topical comedy for an evening and make people laugh for a moment to forget the pain? Just for a moment?

I mean have you considered he didn't want to? He said himself thats his hometown. If I had to give a speech every night and something like that happened where I grew up I'd probably be feeling emotional too. And if I had my own fucking show you bet I'd say whatever the hell I want.

I don't recall much from last year. What were the talk show hosts like last year when that fag club got shot up? Or Sandy Hook?

Funny how they never call for immigration limits when a Muslim kills a bunch of people

They "fail" when the people running the network decide they would rather go with some other good goy. Letterman had shit ratings compared to Leno for a long time but was completely secure. None of the current crop are any good so it's just a matter of being enough of a sjw to get to stay on TV.

youtube.com/watch?v=8D0HSJDkFGI

I wish there was a less annoying person to do this

no the window to hell was opened in the 90s. 4chin didnt exist in the 90s. portals are round or oval but windows are rectangular and doors typically dont slide unless your in japan

Dude I mean they certainly don't want to replace a guy like Seth meyers but he is clearly floundering, and that's after years of experience in stage comedy and basically hosting a scaled down talk show, weekend update.
My point is being a host, being an actor, doing any of that stuff is not an "easy" gig. Some people are naturally suited for it but they still have to fucking do it, gotta put work in

It's "Libera te tuteme ex inferis"

>bet I'd say whatever the hell I want.

>yfw every late night talk show just "happened" to espouse the same exact opinion

>you were given a platform is to make comedy.

No. He was given a platform to bring in viewers for ad revenue, they don't really give a fuck how he does it.

>people are disgusted at a national tragedy
Shocking.

ill redo the monologue, but ill likely throw in quite a few insults towards your mother. itll distract from the point of the video

But just look at those epic saline tits, bro. Watch sportsball and eat soylent fast food now with us now pls.

Look, we have mass produced cheap lager. There is nothing more manly than beer, a beverage that pretty much everyone drinks. It's masculine.

He used to be genuinely contrarian at a time when that idea was original for the internet and needed.

But he sold out, because in the end we all just want more money. Then he went full shit-eating cuckold. Not sure why that happened, other than that he wanted to cash in his old meme status for money again.

Found a better one
youtube.com/watch?v=PR9AsdWg73E

Someone call a plumber. Weeping Kimmel is leaking again.

explain chevy chase's late-night run

why does his tie shape piss my off so much?

Chevy is funny, but naturally introverted and apparently not a people person at all.

That's literally what /x is saying

>I'm disgusted!
>So I'm gonna push liberal talking points while the bodies still lay cold

Linberalism is a mental disorder. All mass shooters are registered democrats

He looks like a pathetic cunt, maybe a good beating with a cricket bat to the skull will toughen him up a bit.

Mashallah snackbar brothers and Islamic sisters.

We'll, I'm glad then he wasn't from the shitty part of Chicago, cuz then he'd be like that every night.

You are really out of touch if you genuinely believe this.
And you're being purposefully obtuse.

Oh noes. A crying leftist.

Please, that's been a fucking weekly event since Vietnam. Get back to me once they start self-immolating, cause that's when I'll finally give a fuck.

Not an argument

I watched all 9 minutes of his stupid speel today.

For starters, why would anyone ever believe the tears of a paid actor. This man is a fucking snake oil salesman, bringing with him no truths. He says it's time for people to stand up and oppose the nra and gun owners, yet this "important" multimillion has does 9 minutes on gun control over the last how many years? My point being: he has no conviction, he is an actor.

You hate guns so much faggot, turn your show into an anti gun horror fest where you drill it into your fans 24/7. I wouldn't agree, and it would be lies, but at least you'd have some fucking conviction.

But I digress, he's a paid actor.

>no one needs an m16
Yeah because anyone can buy fully auto weapons, didn't you know goy?

Fucker reminds me of Leeland Yee, taking guns from law abiding citizens with one hand and selling rpgs to gangs with the other.

>Chevy is funny
Yeah when someone else writes the material. The guy is a hack since the beginning.

The only late night host worth a damn was Craig Ferguson who improvised everything. All the rest were joke-stealing cookie-cutter hacks. Including Carson who stole jokes like no other.

What was yours?

The Man Show was just another series of "Hi my fellow white people! Let's partake in these degenerate acts together!"

I'm tired of kikes larping as whites. Anyone see that show The League? I think every main character was jewish. They always pose as some middle class white, showcasing how much of a buffoon the man is while the wife is a sexually repressed psychopath.

FUCK THE KIKES

That's what it was in the movie but their latin sucked. Mine is better.

I don't want to criticize him for crying, since it's a pretty sad event, but I don't see how this event is sad enough to make someone cry. I might just be a cynical cunt, but around 50 people are murdered daily in the US. The only difference between a typical day and this event is that all those people were killed by one person.

someone explain how republicans would be even remotely responsible for a mentally-deranged leftist taking out his sexual frustration on a bunch of conservatives at a country music concert
>republicans oppose gun control!11
murder is illegal and yet the leftist chose to break that law

kek, underrated post

It's easier to understand someone having a motive to murder someone, even if it's completely unreasonable. But killing on this scale is senseless and much harder to empathize with.

Honestly. i'll never not respect Kimmel for getting away with black face for all of those years.

If only I could give a fuck about regular cable talkin heads...

There was a content cop released today that displayed more raw talent then kimmy jimmel's entire career.

>there are people who pay attention to and watch late night tv hosts and tv in general

It doesn't even matter what he said this applies anyway.
Explain yourselves

Kimmel used to be funny as fuck. I knew he was going to be huge some day after I saw him on Win Ben Stein's Money. He was just quick as hell and charmingly mean.

He did a Bill Burr/Louis CK and stopped being funny.

But bruh earth is hell how late are we?

more like "more people probably died from the JEW last week" amirite?

What a fucking kike tool Jimmy has become

Jimmy "Gaping Anus" Kimmel

do you reckon that he was genuinely crying? it did look legit.

Burr disappoints

Shitlibs created this hell decades ago, and it's only going to get worse.

you need to have an unique personality to run the show you retard

So what retarded thing did he do this time?

good lord i loved me some WBSM. and kids in the hall

That would be like them asking to ban white people after this attack, you can't ban people

>Sacrifice in the city of sin to open the gates of hell
checks out

this is a part of their endgame

This

he is the least manly part of "the man show". Adam Carolla > this faggot

Who turned on a TV?

>harvest

America is Babylon

Trevor Noah proves that literally anyone could do it. he was a nobody with no experience before taking over from jon

maddox was funny, he turned into a huge bitch over a girl while he was in a relationship with another girl

Hey, tone down the anti-Semitic language

>reported

who controls television? guess who you gotta know?

>This
If the person makes it look easy, it's probably because they worked really fucking hard it. Also topkek to any social tard on here who thinks they could do this job.

Ben Stein had a real hit there. Shame it never took off. I suspect the format was too complex for your typical drooling TV audiences.