If you were in griffith's shoes would you have made the same decision(minus the rape)?

if you were in griffith's shoes would you have made the same decision(minus the rape)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Purtds6DwQc&lc=z12dxlr4ayzfvnptn22cg5hazmr0ynh4e04&
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wouldn't fuck the princess just like that in the first place

No I don't want to be king of anything and I'd probably just drown myself in a bowl of soup or something.

was it ever explained why he fucked the princess? or did he do it just to fuck with the king?

Griffith fucked up when he lost his top and decided to fuck the princess. If he would've waited he would've had his kingdom

>band of the Hawk were doing perfectly fine beating people's shit
>got my main man Guts
>wait a few more years and I could probably have expanded a fuck load and take over land and kill kings
>few more years later you run shit

No he's a faggot and would have been perfectly fine without sacrificing all the people that helped his faggot ass

I think he's just butthurt that Guts is leaving

Because Guts left and Griffith wanted to feel in control

he was going to fuck the princess originally to become the king, he just sped up the plan a little since he was distressed about guts leaving him

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't he give her the hot beef injection after Guts left? That may have been the tipping point for him. His best friend just ditched him so he just stopped giving a fuck I suppose. Assuming that's the right order of events though.

What would berserk be like if griffith hadn't made the contract?

Would Gutts be the leader of a mercernary company?

>(minus the rape)?

Why would I leave aside the raping? I would be a fucking demon I would rape even more than he.

If Griffith hadn't made the contract?

That Kushan demon king would probably rule the world.

I probably wouldn't have fucked the Princess and then slowly moved towards my dream without Guts. Everything would have turned out fine, but I'd never have actually achieved it, and later in life I would sit alone in my mansion and jacked off to memories of Guts.

I would have and I would still include the rape.

Also did griffith have a legit reason to rape Casca or was it to just fuck with the both of them? Because that's probably one of the most savage things I've ever seen a villain do

yes because like Griffith I am a vindictive, sensitive, manbaby.

What would have to happen to Griffith for you to feel satisfied with Berserk as a series? What punishment is severe enough?

definitely more the latter, also I think it was just to impart to Guts how little he cared for any emotional attachment he might have had to the band.

guts rapping Griffith tho i think he might like that

It'll be interesting, if this shit ever ends in our lifetime, to see whether Miura tries to imply that Griffith still has some moral core inside of him which triggers some regret in Guts, or if it ends with a proper human vs. demon battle and Griffith has genuinely lost all of the emotional dimension he had before the eclipse.

He did use Guts's fetus demon son to reincarnate, whether he raped Casca with that purpose in mind is up to debate.

which in turn implies that he actually does have some emotional attachment, at least to Guts, in the form of spite. Or maybe it's like when a pet-owner in a story tells the pet it hates it to get it to leave. who knows what that gay bird-man is thinking.

Death by sphincter immolation administered by a suddenly sane Casca

Guts cucking him by becoming the demon lord that rules over the world instead of Griffith, then turning Griffith into his sex slave.

but griffith would probably enjoy that since guts would be showing him up again

I thought Griffith hates being powerless the most.

Cripple him and then make his anus have a foot wide diameter.
Keep him alive though.

yeah but that abated as he and guts became closer, it's just that it all came rushing back when guts said he was leaving

god what an insufferable fag lol.

I would have just acted like Rance honestly. Griffith needs to stop being so gay.

I would rather die but if they were going to keep me alive to suffer, yeah. I'd do it.
Then I'd kill myself.

use power and fuck over the other lords

But it was exactly Griffith's betrayal that made the king go crazy and waste all of his resources on hunting the Band of the Hawk while leaving the actual administration of the kingdom to languish, weakening Midland and opening up a window for the Kushan invasion.

well I mean he wasn't exactly gay, more like gutssexual, he wanted his dragonslayer

Yes. I am obsessively ambitious and will do anything to achieve my dream. That is why I am posting on an Anime image board on a Saturday night.

In all honesty, probably yes. Those God Hand are really good at persuading you to sacrifice other people by your own volition.

Of course, I would never have become a warlord like Griffith anyway who would have a thousand hardcore followers willing to kill shit for him. I'm too much of a peace-loving pansy who would have stayed a normal peasant doing normal peasant thing instead of dreaming superbig and wanting to conquer my very own kingdom.

At most, I would have become a pretty manservant for some rich aristocrat lady if I had somehow Griffith's pretty-looking face. Like a Serpico, but far less competent than him.

>minus the rape
>rape

>Implying you can rape the wiling.

Please. Every user is such a pussy, they wouldn't even think twice.
They will most likely end up sacrificing his comrades so that they get a new healthy body and also have God's powers.

If I was in griffiths shoes I wouldnt have fucked the fucking princess, but if I had to be there no matter what, I would've asked guts to just kill me and end it since nothing else would work

but wasnt the king jealous of Griffith fucking his daughter?

Yeah the king had a daughter complex because she reminded him of her mother (the queen Griffith killed was a political marriage), and he turned into a broken mess when he realized it.

>minus the rape
Why would I skip the best part?

I would have DP'd Casca with Guts instead and we'd brofist. Gotta try out that new demon D.

>got my main man Guts
That was the problem. Guts fucked off and with him went Griffith's chances at accomplishing his dream. I guess he could have just knocked off the king like he did the queen though. But homolust took over after the breakup and he screwed the princess like an angsty teenager.

Absolutely. It would be horrible to live in such a state as his.

He needed the fetus to be reborn, and the way he was glowering at Guts the whole time implies he wanted to punish him personally.

Both of them kill each other and in their dying breaths realize what a mess they've made then laugh it up like old times until they stop moving.

Let's face it, if Griffith hadn't turned into a demon god and she wasn't surrounded by the corpses of her friends, she would have totally slept with him. It's what she's wanted to do the most since she first met him.

Was Griffith's demon semen what fucked up the fetus or is it because she was branded?

because tfw no guts
he went straight from where he fought guts to the princess' room, he was in the same outfit but slightly disheveled and his sword gone because it broke.

his semen fucked up the fetus but it kept coming back because she and guts were branded

>implying I have friends to sacrifice.

>Fall for Guts
>Oh no
>Not part of the plan
>Deny feelings for three years
>Guts leaves
>tfw no Guts

For those who missed it

youtube.com/watch?v=Purtds6DwQc&lc=z12dxlr4ayzfvnptn22cg5hazmr0ynh4e04&

His demon semen fucked up the babby yet the kid's soul/spirit/astral body is still okay since the little fucker won't stop turning up everywhere.

How are some of you so bad and comprehending what you read? Griffith feels like he is no longer in control after Guts beats him and leaves, Griffith fucks the princess to feel in control again.

Absolutely, but with the rape. That's crucial.

Who is gayer, Griffith or DIO?

>wait a few more years and I could probably have expanded a fuck load and take over land and kill kings
Wrong. There was no big way to show his value with the war over, so the next step was years or decades of playing politics until the king dies and he can marry Charlotte.

Yeah, his body was wreckt and it would have taken decades to regain what he had lost
Getting evil superpowers was his last option, but pissing on Guts and Casca was still a dick thing to do

Causality, niggers. Griffith was going to become Femto regardless of the events leading to it.

Yes..why minus the rape?

unless someone like post eclipse guts came and fucked him up

>regardless of the events leading to it.

that is literally the opposite of causality

DIO only allegedly fucked a dude. Griffith got an old man's Johnson slid up his pretty porcelain pooper then told the girl who wanted his dick about it.

He had the option to refuse. The count wouldn't give up his daughter. Griffith just didn't care any more.

>He had the option to refuse
Causality, nigga. He had no choice because the fact he got the egg of the king means he was destined to become a God Hand.

>Equating being a king to a god

Guts beats him in a water fight

He always could have refused though. He had to sacrifice them himself. They would have killed them all if he refused anyways. The only thing that wouldn't have happened was Casca being dicked by Femto. The choice was there, but it would have been stupid to refuse.

nah nig, the causality shit only applies to the behelits, anything else is fair game

>His best friend just ditched him so he just stopped giving a fuck I suppose.
Guts left to become his best friend. He heard Griffith talking to Charlotte about what he would consider a friend. Guts was tired of being a tool, but he would have gladly helped a friend.

man, it was standard "senpai won't notice me" shit but it turned out senpai was gay for him all along

>minus the rape

DIO is canonically bisexual though.

>senpai was gay
Griffith is too autistic to love anything. He used Charlotte much like that old creep used Griffith's butt.

yeah he was autistic, but guts cracked his heart open
thats why he got so fucked in the head afterwards, because the only person he ever felt affection for was going to leave him

It's more "He can go both ways, but he's not interested in an actual relationship"
Jonathan is special because DIO admires his strength and determination, while Pucci is special because he's someone he can open up to that's not outright homicidal or twisted.
They're both a twisted sort of romance. DIO's not one for connecting to people, and he's only had three meaningful relationships in his life.

>not raping casca
Fucking faggot I bet you wouldn't fuck guts after raping casca

was his third meaningful relationship with jotaros fist?

Personally, I'd do it the DIO way, convincing them that the answer to their problems is a nice dicking. It's easier to avoid betrayals that way.

He should raped Guts instead

His mother. His regular dad was an asshole and his new dad couldn't stop talking about how he wasn't really part of the family.

It's part of the reason why Giorno turned out the way he is, his two father figures were the friendly neighborhood mafia man and a beautiful man in his wallet.

Would I give myself over to serve the very embodiment of evil/edge? No, and I don't really get why Griffith/Femto thinks that he can have his Kingdom while leader of the God Hand. He should realize that any and all of his subject will be made to suffer just by him being their ruler. The Idea set him up to make people miserable because Guts will always want to fuck his shit up and insure that his shit is gonna get fucked and humanity will suffer. I guess at this point her really just doesn't care.

He wouldn't take the wish magic negroes sloppy seconds

We're not really sure what would have happened if he refused. I don't think the band was even branded until after he said yes.

I thought it was implied when Griffith visits Rickert and sees Guts again

I kind of doubt all those hungry demons would have just been like. "He said no guys let's just go to Arby's instead" But true we don't know.

They'll each lose an arm too.

Miura is just going to keep going till he dies. He can't think of a way to end it either. Too busy playing Idolmaster to even try.

Revert him back to how he was before the eclipse, without any muscle mass and shit

Griffith pulled all of that our of his ass when he was talking to Charlotte. Even he realizes it when he's trapped in his cell.

but wasnt the king also molesting her?

Only after Griffith fucked her, and he got his eye bashed in for it. Have you dumb fucks even read the manga?

>Guts learns to hold the Dragonslayer with his feet

people still read in 2016?

Is Griffith the most pathetic character in Berserk?
I mean he's one of the most powerful beings in the world but all he does is play out his silly fantasies of being king.
The other God Hand are all on some other plane doing important shit while Griffith plays with his toys on Earth.

The God Hand don't do shit. Conrad is dicking around with plague rats, Slan just fucks around with pagans in caves and tries to hit on Guts if she can find a medium, etc.

He just licked a titty after Griffith pink socked her