What is this tryhard edgy shit with even shittier cgi? It even ripped off the black swordman thing from SAO

What is this tryhard edgy shit with even shittier cgi? It even ripped off the black swordman thing from SAO.

I have to admit that I liked Berserk when I was 12 years old 10 years ago. I no longer do since only kids like edgy shit.

wew, the b8 is coming on hard tonight

try harder next time

wew lad

Guts seems like biggest Gary Stu in the world

>gf raped to insanity in front of him by his best friend turned Satan while he could do nothing but watch
>forced to flee from Zodd since the demon is massively more OP than him
>depends on a witch loli to even control the powers he has
>forced to fight alongside his bff-turned-Satan to stop an even bigger threat, therefore playing into his plans
>gary stu
Fuck (you)

Sure
If you bring out every small piece of backstory maybe do same for Kirito?

Kirito literally gains powers out of fucking nowhere to save his girl from being raped. Just for one example for contrast.

I didnt expect SAOfag to actually appear in this thread

>gains power out of fucking nowhere
kek
sasuga, berserkfag
THANKS for confirming you don't know shit about SAO

>muh huge sword
>muh ripped
>muh prostetic arm
Holy shit, this is cringe as fuck

No amount of fan masturbation can explain how Kayaba's spirit appearing out of nowhere to grant Kirito powers (and kirito freeing himself from his paralysis) doesn't count as a deus ex machina. Or how he lost all his HP fighting kayaba but still managed to strike a final blow on him because of "determination". SAO isn't just a bad series, it violates the very principles of the universe it's established on.

>you now live in the time when it is easier to shit on berserk than sao
Kek

Still better than edgy bullshit made up in 5min to justify MC opness

Berserk is all style no substance. The writing is shit.

Okay, so you can't explain shit. Sasuga, SAOfags, good to know you enjoy being shiteaters

That was just a bug/glitch. The server has been running for over 2 years without a single maintenance.

still better than being berserkfag
>muh blood
>muh gore
>muh secks :3
>muh pussy MC who got RAPED BY A FUCKING NIGGER

The ghost of a woman who was killed for not being in the kitchen was a thing

SAO was a mess since episode 1 when VR machines can fry brains.

>Implying they aren't ironic shitposters rustling your jimmies because Berserk has some severe quality issues

SAO may be the Mars of Destruction of the 10s but its fun to pretend its better than anything

The bait level of this thread is to damn high

Every step he takes is literally a decision of life and death.

Same applies to Kirito and billion other shounen protagonists.
Face it
Guts is nothing more than le screaming warrior dude no. 23489023492384: now with cringy tragic backstory edition

Nobody is getting (you)s from me. (you) know who (you) are so just go be a nigger somewhere else

>shit-smeared shit throwing shit at overrated shit
Good kek

lmao why so insecure faggot

FUCKING BITCH ASS KEK NIGGERS ITT

>realistic portrait of the persecution the church did to pagans back in the day
>edgy
I guess you pre-school class did not reach that part of history yet

Dude
Just say he broke the gameover of the game , not dying when he died on the game and killed a unkillable NPC, and managed to save his Gf from dead minutes after she died after after moving faster than the AdM aim bot

>Berzerk gets popular
>Sup Forums talks shit about it
We knew this would happen.

>dark fantasy with giant demons
>realistic
Wew

>people are actually defending the shit writing of SAO
Sasuga, Sup Forums.

>triggered that your bullshit is getting called out on what it is
Wew lad.

Thats not me

ebin

>realistic portrait of the persecution the church did to pagans back in the day
>believing the inquisition/persecution was as bad as what Berserk makes it out to be
>not researching and knowing its highly exaggerated and that the inquisition was the fairest court in the land.

>people are actually defending OH MY GOD HE CUT OFF HIS ARM SO BADASS LOOK IS IT PLANE IS IT BIRD NO IT'S ANOTHER RAPE SCENE WOOHOO I SURE DO LOVE SOME MATURE MANGA FOR MATURE MEN LIKE ME
Sasuga, nu/a/

>defending berserk now is considered nu/a/
how about you kill yourself you faggot newfag.

memeserk is the worst show of the season

>persecution
Atheists actually believe this.

nothin personnel kid...
*cuts off ur arm with doragonsraya(dragonslayer for u gaijins)*
hah...die...!!
*cuts off ur legs*
mwaaaahaaaaaaa
*cuts off ur second arm*
hahahahaaaaaa!!!
u probablby wondering why i didnt kill u yet, huh kiddo?
because nigger raped me and im psycho now!
AAAAAAAAAAAAVEEEEEEEEEEEE SAATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN
*transforms into monster and eats you*
hah...easy...i wish my father loved me...

Left: Black Swordsman
Right: Blacked Swordsman

The fact that this thread has any replies at all is shameful

Berserk is literally babbys first seinen.

>seinen
maybe in your dreams

unironically still sound better than your self insert LN trash.

it's funny because, even though this is maybe sort of bait, it's more or less how i feel now.

was into berserk when i was 14-20, and now that the manga devolved into shitty monster-of-the-week format (and all animated adaptations evolved into bad-tier PS2/PS1 cutscenes), i've lost patience with it -- so much so that the entire thing seems awfully edgy and sort of bland, even the golden arc, which is arguably the only defensible part of this tedious, protracted monstrosity.

Guts is actually a well written character. It becomes apparent during the "edgy" Black Swordsman Arc that it's merely an act. Even before the reason for his behaviour was established.

I know this thread is bait, but there are actual people thinking Guts is an edgelord. Unable to grasp something presented that obvious.

Hell, during the Golden Age its well shown that Guts' toughness is just a front he puts up to hide his own insecurities. Which come pouring out when he fucks Casca.
His little JRPG party is the first time he's been able to be strong and be himself. He's growing up past being angry all the time and building a facade to hide his fear.
It's sad how people just refuse to see what's blatantly shown to them.

Kayaba managed to put himself into the network, dying in the process in the real world. He obviously found Kirito interesting and observed him for a while, then decided to intervene.

What's the Sup Forums consensus on the new anime?

I'd rather have SAO's nonsense than a story dragged into the ow the edge of nowhere that'll never be finished because the author gave into the bullshit the normalfags hate.

[CLANG]

>this level of b8
I'll give you 1/8 for keeping it up this long, m8.

im withholding my conclusion until I see rapehorse

This, I'm riding out this anime until I see rapehorse. They can still save this entire thing.

there is no Rapehorse. Should i make a thread so retarded guy like you understand that there is no rape horse?

HIGH IMPACT SEXUAL VIOLENCE

There can still be a rapehorse.

how would you know

look It's an orignal story with the event of the manga. The rape horse is replaced by the boar apostle from chapter 93. Farnese will still ride that dragonslayer though.

>even the golden arc, which is arguably the only defensible part of this tedious, protracted monstrosity.

I remember reading through the Golden Age arc wishing for the whole thing to end as soon as possible so that I could go back to the dark fantasy manga I started reading originally.

Golden Age arc is great, but I can't honestly understand why people, especially japanese audiences, are so fixated with it. Is it because anime fans only like anime and manga with teen characters? My god how fucking annoying.
The whole "Askelad" trophy is good, but adulthood presents waaaay more issues than puberty, and it gives more fields to cover and develop a character.

Thank you.

>being this insecure
Why berserkfags are so insufferable?

get out normie maybe reddit will suit you better

>normie
You can leave with him.

Because now a days, people don't compare story anymore, people only compare which character is more badass... Which is stupid, cause SAO story isn't really great, it just Kirito doing what he always do...

Because some hacker kid with dead parents and a harem is that much better.

Guts has at least personality.
A beautiful.. tragic.. personality

Because we have to wait up to a year for a chapter, get shit movies and a shit anime. People trashtalk about Guts being edgy while he may be the most human protagonist ive ever seen.

>A beautiful.. tragic.. personality
Holy shit the cringe

You should read the chapter where he meets his first elf.

I've read Berserk
Go back to tumblr/reddit, newfag

Berserk its good anime
Naruto very bullshit

Wow your edginess is cringey as fuck.Go back to facebook with your SAOshit faglord

I love Berserk but seriously, the berserk threads on Sup Forums have such alien posting styles from the rest of the board I seriously cannot believe it's Sup Forums posting in those threads.

>projecting this hard

>it's merely an act
>edge don't real

He's a berserker, user.

Is this some kind of edgy Game of Thrones clone? Why are nips so shameless?

Is that Donovan?

Be fucking grateful for what you got

What's Nessie doing in GoT?

Maybe its because Berserkfags been there since the beginning and are still suffering?

One thing I'm trying to figure out is who this anime is for.

The old manga fans hate it because it doesn't live up to Miura's art style, cuts several arcs and cuts and pastes scenes together, while also making Guts out to be a bitch for getting captured after just one battle with the skeletons at the carriage.

The new anime fans won't get it because there's no connection after the eclipse. Some of the flashbacks don't make sense if you haven't read the manga since the CGI anime ends without Skull Knight, implying Guts didn't make it.

Also, why the fuck aren't the flashback scenes the art style for the whole series.

Because it's a standard fare hack job what the hell are you surprised about?

It's "typical jap shit logic" #99999

Because there is place for only one good black swordsman anime and unfortunately for berserkcucks it's SAO

It's clearly not, especially not this summer. Hell, you have people bringing up fucking IGN's review to laugh at, that alone should tell you who is posting in these threads.

>besrserk
>only few gay cucks talk about it on Sup Forums

>sao
>billions of people around the world love it

>berserk
>edgy for sake of being edgy

>sao
>light hearted fun with edgy moments just like in real life

>berserk
>no good studio wants to make anime out of this shit

>sao
>perfect since the first episode

>berserk
>mc is edgy nothin personnel tier middle aged white male(oh so original)

>sao
>mc is laid back cool teenager who lots of us otakus can identify with

>berserk
>shit tier medieval setting

>sao
>modern futuristic settings thats much more relatable

>berserk
>teaches wrong stuff like raping and being aggresive

>sao
>teaches how to help other people and be a good family man

>berserk
>lots of violence in real world