Why are feminist anime fans a thing? Aren't most anime everything that feminists hate?

Why are feminist anime fans a thing? Aren't most anime everything that feminists hate?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1507048558131.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1507090852675.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1507091367711.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=PB5PHxHxq-M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>feminist anime fans
They don't exist.

This, anifem isn't people who are actually fans, it's just the anime community's tentacle of the hydra that is feminism's assault on the entirety of culture.

Then explain me why many anime communities are full of feminazi that whine for shit like Kill La Kill promoting rape culture and moe anime sexualizing underage girls.

Because its good bait.

The same reason they complain about women in games, women in comics and women in everything: they aren't fans, they just want to force the medium to fit their ways.

Watching 5 anime =/= Being an anime fan.
These feminist """anime fans""" are the equivalent of """gamer girls""" who spew Portal and Undertale memes.
Every single feminist who claims to like anime either has the most entry-level pedestrian tastes imaginable, or literally have only watched less than ten.

I do not like to watch anime where women are heavily sexualized (usually). It is almost always trash. I only watch pure anime kino like JoJo or Yuasa's works. Cowboy Bebop's Valentine is one of the few times I can think of where a female character was tastefully sexualized.

Anime feminists? More like feminists that saw a 3 minute video of an anime on YouTube and becomes a self-proclaimed expert on representation of women in anime and refuses to buy anything anime related even though they never did in the first place.

Only losers watch anime.

The anime feminazi I talk about watch mostly yaoi or anime with many shota while they later fap to hentai shota.

i.4cdn.org/pol/1507048558131.webm
>gay
>hate fanservice
i'm not a feminist you fat fuck

Sometimes they're good though. Sin Nanatsu no Taizai, despite heavy nudity and sexualization, does a pretty good job describing the archetypes of human folly and pride's place among them as king.

>feminist anime fans
wut

>3d girls
>opinion

Why would I care?

Konosuba completely destroyed feminists desu

>feminist anime fans
They aren't a thing. Try posting feminist shit on Sup Forums and your thread will be shitposted in to oblivion and quickly deleted. I wish all boards followed their example.

>anime fans who aren't Japanese

>vaccine fans who aren't white
maybe you should go back

I can't watch this show because I am the male version of her

Feminists hate anime because women are inherently jealous of cuter women.

Get help mate. Seriously bro.

there is no therapy for being a gross loser

No, you're worse than her. She has slowly been making friends in the manga and is getting better.

>This is what "Socially Progressive" animation looks like
>This is what Japan "Should be producing"

>feminists & video games
they don't play games, they just complain about what's in them, try to boycott those ignoring them and try to force muh diversity and whatnot into things they won't buy.
>feminists & anime
guess what they do and don't ?

>Implying they've even watched one

>implying I'd ever watch/read something with such shit blob designs

I don't think anyone was talking to you or implied anything of the sort.
It's pretty sad that you desperately insert yourself into a conversation for attention like this.

Feminists and SJWs aren't "fans" of anything, they worm their way into communities and attempt to subvert it with their views.

>Cute
>Fit
>Traditional
>Feminist
>Pure virgins

2D roasties would rather destroy those superior to them than ever have to work to improve themselves.

I have your dox and (mostly proxy/VPN) IPs dum dum, I'm just not a creepy stalking pussy like you.

They're called fujoshi. Theyre the reason shit like Free exists.

You have to go back

The harpies can shriek and cry all they like, but at the end of the day they'll get nowhere because the entire industry is dominated by female content creators. Most of that "evil misogynistic filth" is created by women.

Because we don't give two shits about 3d

Anime is extremely feminist. I mean, I can't think of any other medium that has more overpowered female characters than anime. It even extends to video games.

>the entire hentai industry is dominated by female content creators
This is correct

lewd

I've noticed Sup Forums has become an intolerable shithole. I only post there occasionally, and while there are plenty of Sup Forums friendly people there, there are also tons of SJWs.
I really can't fathom what they're doing on Sup Forums.

>tfw finished Konosuba s2 yesterday
>tfw don't want to watch the movie because then I'll have nothing to look foward to

Anyone else do this?

Leaf tier, user. Try harder.

>how to fix it
more like how to ruin it, just like they ruin everything they touch reeeeeeee

SWEET ANUBIS' FURRY BALLS WHAT THE FUCK

Anime hasn't beed good for nearly two decades.

I would loose me shits if I walked into a New York subway filled with that. I'd probably die from shock.

Ive the unfortunate inclination of having a painfully small GuP folder
>make a comment about niggers on Sup Forums
>GET BACK TO POL YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS ARE RUINING Sup Forums REEEEE
And the few good content creation that goes on gets circlejerked into oblivion
I swear its full of /leftypol/ and /his/ faggots these days
I go there almost exclusively for the LOL threads these days because there's barely anything of value

Anime already did it.

Golden boy was fucking amazing. A modern work of art.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1507090852675.webm

There are anime with no male characters, there are many female mangaka, anime has a lot of girl power themes. Why wouldn't they like it? Oh that's right western women are whores.

because anime has become the hip cool new thing on the internet so normalfag bug(wo)men with no personality and no real hobbies like to pretend they're into it now, just like they've been doing with feminism for a decade and vidya for a few years.

golden boy is unironically the best

You can be a feminist anime fan.
You would just either be a shit feminist, or a shit anime fan.

These feminist anime fans are, like so many weebs, under the sad delusion that anime can be anything other than trashy, soulless and driven only by money.

They want to think that when these anime creators sit down to create characters, they think to themselves "how can I design a character that speaks to people, that people can identify with, that people can remember for the rest of time." But of course, what they really think is "how can I design a character that will sell the most figurines"

It is all about appearance. Grand, colourful designs, with soulless sex appeal, and then afterwards, a cookie cutter personality is applied. It is not a traditional approach to character design. The goal of creating characters that feel real and organic is secondary. But they can't be too real. That would interfere with sales. Our charts can't predict anything too original or interesting.

When anime fans watch their garbage, they think it is so much more authentic and emotion driven compared to western art. The reality is, feeling, storytelling, characters, worlds... in the anime industry, it has all been rendered down into its base elements. And that is what they are consuming. This backstory will make you feel this way. This setpiece makes you feel this way, this character type makes you feel this way... And its all the same for almost every anime.

So people who have any high ideals, thinking that anime can be an avenue for social change, creativity or art are woefully delusion. Anime is like sushi. Exotic, mysterious at first glance, and on trying it for the first time, is unlike anything you have ever experienced. But then you quickly learn the reality that it is just a cheap to make, mass produced consumable, designed to be consumed quickly and forgotten about. Throw away the plastic container and move onto the next distributor.

Get those numbers up.

>Aren't most anime everything that feminists hate?

To destroy the last bastion of entertainment untainted by western corruption.
Feminism is western communism.

Truly.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1507091367711.webm

Oh wait, this isn't Sup Forums. how did i wind up here?

>feminist
>fans of any kind of media

youtube.com/watch?v=PB5PHxHxq-M

Damn. Japan ripping off America.

They aren't there for the anime, they are there just to push their agenda. They are on a crusade.

I too, one day hope to visit soap land.

>These feminist anime fans are, like so many weebs, under the sad delusion that anime can be anything other than trashy, soulless and driven only by money.
Anime is what people want, not driven by lame trends and politics like most western trash they spew out. Ecchi and stuff like that is comfort food but thats essentially filler to relax to while waiting for the good stuff. A lot of anime is low budget but they still produce it for the fans so you can hardly say it's money driven.

Literal retardation
What the hell does GuP rip-off?

The mods being compromised is a two way street.

Yeah, but lately it's the only thing mostly for men.

they look like shitty simulations of an actual human

I actually really enjoy the dub

The show too

Honneamise was one of the things that helped snap me out of my depression tbqh
>tfw it's been 14 years since season 2 of The Big O

Cromartie High

My sister is a feminist anime fan and her taste is actually okay. I think it's more that feminists don't actually hate any of the things they say they hate except for insane jewish lesbians who craft the rhetoric.

eat my penis

Golden boy is the greatest dub of all time, second only to Cromartie High.

Most of them are men

>tfw it's been 14 years since season 2 of The Big O
To be fair, Season 2 was shit.

>writes rape, loli, guro, and a lot of fucked up shit
>is probably a woman
the harpies would either crucify or worship shiori as the pinnacle of art

Anime is the problem

Oh, come off it. It is money driven.
There is so much anime being produced, the only way they can make money is through merchandise and dvd sales.

So keeping in mind all the anime that is out, all character designers need to do is create visually distinct characters. Personality is an afterthought. You can't cast personality into a plastic figurine. You can't print original storytelling on a poster.

And really, that's what anime characters are: plastic figurines up there on the screen. What makes the hero of an anime distinct from any other hero of another anime? It's rarely personality. It's multicolored hair, bizarre clothing, and weird accessories.

There is good anime. But it is anime that is good in spite of being anime.

>most

The budget was massively cut, it was Konaka/Sunrise's fault

*wasn't

The anime was great. I actually read the manga as well, but it turned to shit the moment Kintaro started to succeed at everything. I mean, he's a fantastic character as a lovable loser, but in the manga he becomes such an astonishing success and gets everything he could possibly want, which changes the entire dynamic.

I mean, trying to portray him as a lovable loser and a desperate pervert doesn't really work after he's been a rock star and has fucked dozens of beautiful women along the way.

GuPs in my Sup Forums?

Wasn't it financed by Cartoon Network or something?

i'm a perverted straight man who hates feminism but even i'm sick of the gratuitous fanservice and moe/loli shit in anime. if not anything else at this point it's just fucking stale. there's only so many times i can be suckered in by le tiddies xd

I'm the first part of that picture, i enjoy everything i watch

The japs won't pander to them, so they get tired and go home