User was right. This is about back scatter

user was right. This is about back scatter.

Other urls found in this thread:

businesswire.com/news/home/20171002005605/en/OSI-Systems-Awarded-9-Million-Order-ZBV®
newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/09/27/mysterious-metal-towers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

elaborate nigger

Do not let this slide

Problem

Reaction

Solution.

whats back scatter and why do i care

bump all anons buy osi now

Yep, as soon as that part of his story started showing up, it convinced me he was legit. Everything he warned about fits the Harvest shooting too well. Now it’s collecting the data and evidence to prove it to the populace at large. I think this is the first false flag where even most normies aren’t convinced right away. We need to pill them before they doze back off listening to Momma MSM’s bedtime stories.

The airport body scanners

It’s the motive behind the false flag. Read user’s warning in the pic above. He warned us about an op like this over 3 weeks ago, and every marker is checking out.

That's pennies for him. The guy is is worth billions and billions and he's highly liquid. That's like saying I found a hundred bucks

Yes

Gonna buy some OSIS now

(((Michael Savage))) was talking about all hotels nationwide implementing TSA style check in procedures today to prevent more shit like Paddock.

What a cohencidence.

What is OSI? Have I missed the bus?

This is true.
I see a shit ton of conspiracy talk.
Will this be the one that breaks it all wide open?

delete your account

Will you tinfoil niggers speak in plain English and provide explanation for your bulllshit. I'm fucking tired of seeing vague threads full of faggots with infographics implying implications. If you aren't here to talk then you're here to spam you cumguzzing faggots

I said it was a Soros plot.

businesswire.com/news/home/20171002005605/en/OSI-Systems-Awarded-9-Million-Order-ZBV®

newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/09/27/mysterious-metal-towers/

see
If the prediction is true, share prices are going to rise.

If Sup Forums gets together on this, we can make a nice profit as well as fuck their stocks for what they did.

FBI breaks into hotel room
kills a bunch of people likely to fight against regulation