I'm currently watching the second episode of gate and what the fuck. They jumped a billion chapters...

I'm currently watching the second episode of gate and what the fuck. They jumped a billion chapters. Where is the giant minotaur and undead thing?

They deviated a lot from the manga and made it PG13 tier. No idea on how it compares to the novels, tho

>LN adaptation
>manga-first fags
Literal cancer.

This.

The anime version is substantially inferior to both honestly. Less mature elements, less politics, less nudity, less deaths + blood, worse monstergirls, skipped parts and important explanations about how magic works, I could go on.

And oh god, the K-On treatment was waaay too extreme. Everyone either lost 10 years or looked like complete joke characters (looking at you Zorzal).

It`s still a good adaptation

You should complain about Rory's outfit.

They turned her from classy goth loli to slutty goth loli.

Not really unsurprising considering how little care they had for the character designs.

Also what's with Rori's retarded dress?

But that's an improvment.

Politely disagree.

>giant minotaur
That's from Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka, you might be confused

>undead thing
overlord?

No. In seconds season, they skipped one manga arc where there are zombies and minotaur who "eats" Rory.

Gross, glad it didn't show

How do you know it's gross if you didn't see it?

I don't want to see cute Rory be eaten

The cat ear bonnet is the worst part of it

>they skipped one manga arc
No they didn't. The answer to why is already in this thread.

Oh, fuck. Now that you reminded me.

I stopped watching almost solely due to how they fucked up the whole ride of the Valkyries scene during the defense of the castle thing and the scene where zorzal gets fucked up by the chick. I just go so annoyed by their attempts to tone the series down to pg.

Lost the link to that doujin where the elf and the wizard all but state at the end that they knew what the protag and other female characters were doing without them. Anyone got the link?

That zombie town minotaur arc was stupid anyway. It's the biggest thing that was skipped.

Yeah i agree, is pretty much like a side story that can be skip, it really doesn't affect much to the main story, beside the minotaur look stupid anyway...