Which one of you racist assholes did this?

Which one of you racist assholes did this?

Other urls found in this thread:

bing.com/search?q=Maoa gene&src=IE-TopResult&FORM=IETR02&conversationid=&pc=EUPP_
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4301023/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Taylor Swift.

all me

>legit statistics that make you think
>ruin it with "Make America White Again"
Stormfags are retards.

The 14 words are epic. If you disagree with them then you are literally calling for white genocide.

>2017 POOLS CLOSED

Yeah, I prefer
>MAKE AMERICA OURS AGAIN

like MAOA

>altright.com
How much faker can this be?

TRS are leftists LARPING as ebil natzees to make all white people look stupid and dangerous
>pic related
They promote homosexuality, pedophilia, race mixing and "based Israel!" on Sup Forums24/7. They're also behind the eceleb threads.

>the daily shoah
lol.

It was Donald Trump himself! He did it!

>assholes
RUDE

That chick from last week? Anyone member?

>TRS
Those guys are great at triggering.

Shit this is on more campuses

It’s not hard to trigger the left. All you really have to do is put up signs saying “White people deserve to exist” and the leftists will shit lawn furniture.

They lost me on the IQs and the percentages though. What point are they trying to make.

>They lost me on the IQs and the percentages though. What point are they trying to make.
They have a lower IQ so they have lower enrolment, that's my guess.

It's not racism if it's true.

>They promote homosexuality, pedophilia, race mixing and "based Israel!" on Sup Forums24/7.
They are against all of those things. You are thinking of the_donald.
TD and TRS are two different things.
And handing out fliers is dangerous now? So you don't even want us handing out fliers? Are we supposed to let the left win because FUCKING FLYERS are dangerous?
At some point, you are going to have to realize you are gonna have to do some things the left doesn't like.
But I'm pretty sure you're just a fed trying to discourage people from spreading pro-white ideas.

>they're out there flyering campuses, better character assassinate them

hey, Rabbi who ya jewin'?

>trs.biz
Not sure if legit or not

>.biz
lol

>literally
Ironically, you're "literally" a faggot.

can't emphasize this enough. this shit is retard tier. it doesn't help anything

Another false flag. They're the ones who printed out because they're desperate to make us look bad

No they’re not, kike, WE are

The whole premiss is that culture is, at least, in part genetic, all the race relations issues in the USA is caused buy blacks being stupid and stupid people tend to be violent and the only solution is a to make the USA into a white ethno-state. and ship all the non-whites back.

>they're not flyering campuses
>the flyers are advertising their website and podcast

This 100%

it was probably the whiny little prick who posted that picture.

>.biz
They do legitimately use it (perhaps it’s more censorship-resistant?) but it’s also a joke, they bust their own balls over the fact that “nobody uses the .biz”

I love that. bing.com/search?q=Maoa gene&src=IE-TopResult&FORM=IETR02&conversationid=&pc=EUPP_

i didnt tell them to be degenerate jews, did i?

pic related

>They do legitimately use it (perhaps it’s more censorship-resistant?)
From my understanding they looked into therightstuff.com and it was taken by a movie so they grabbed .biz.

Sam Hyde strikes again!
How does he keep getting away with it?

t. kike

/ourgirl/

>altright.com
literally ok schlomo

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG

very likely

holy shit. if try to use IQ as a reason for being correct, than you've already failed.
Some horrible lineage of incestuous by product made this

Oh no, TRS picture #7, I've never seen that before Moarpheus.
Reminder, Moarpheus likes jews and niggers.

fake and gay

have fun living in a mongrelized shithole then, please tell me when you get raped and eaten so i can laugh at you

Statistics aw wacist

not an argument

That's what the average Sup Forumsboi looks like. You can tell they'd be happier if they got some pussy every once in a while they wouldn't be laying half naked under a swastika with other mediocre depressed white males.

You being a nigger and jew lover isn't an argument?
Sure sounds like an argument to me.
Why would I listen to anyone who likes niggers and jews as much as you do, let alone one that claims to be natsoc and who I've never seen attacking anyone on the left?

Show your flag, buddy.

what is pic related?

>maybe if we call him a Jew lover people wont realize we're actual Jew lovers

typical tricks rabbi. be original.

You yourself admitted you want full blooded jews to be part of the 4th reich.
That's awfully natsoc of you, Shlomo.

>You yourself admitted you want full blooded jews to be part of the 4th reich.
There are no such thing as full blooded Jews. Today's Jews are Turkish converts.
>pic related
Therefore, Jewishness as been reduced to a state of mind. They can either live as Aryans or as Jews.

Now, what do you disagree with here?

I honestly don't give a shit about fags in the white nationalist movement as long as they arn't the obnoxious pride type.

Oh look at that,
>jews don't exist, stop thinking we exist!!! We're just like you goyim
That's awfully natsoc of you, Shlomo.

>as long as they arn't the obnoxious pride type.
but they are

"Jews" do not exist. Which means they have no claim to Israel. They are a mix of European, Turkish and other races but are not related, in any way, to the Biblical or Israelite Jews. Thus, all these millions of "Jews" can either live like Aryans or like fake Jews.

So whats your argument?

>be collage liberal
>print out evil nazi propaganda
>be sure to print out in big letters "ALTRIGHT"
The second the term alt-right was coined we washed our hands of it and moved on, and these fucking morons are convinced this somehow affects us.

I bet you can go to those sites,find the forums, join and find the guys from Michigan fairly easy.

>"Jews" do not exist. Which means they have no claim to Israel.
Israel has a DNA test for citizenship. Whether they have a claim to it or not, they are a distinct racial group and are called jews.
Actually, your wording there is a little odd.
>they have no claim
So you're saying if they were Jews you'd be fine with them?
Also, are you saying Uncle Addy was wrong? Are you saying Culture of Critique is false? Are you saying all this because you got your 23&me results back and found out you were jewish?

Honestly, I'd be surprised if anyone thinks you're natsoc at this point, jew nigger lover.

I had nothing to do with this.

Sage'd.

>MSU and U of M enrollment
Is this in Montana?

FAKE AS FUCK

Hey professor whatcha doin?

>Israel has a DNA test for citizenship. Whether they have a claim to it or not, they are a distinct racial group and are called jews.
You may call them "Jews" permitted you acknowledge they are not related to the Biblical Jews and therefore have no rightful claim to "Israel." In fact, genetic markers can't even detect "Jewishness," so when Israel tests for citizenship they're looking for a mixture of different races we call the Jewish race.

So do you acknowledge Israel is an illegal State or are you just a shill for Zionism?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4301023/

>tfw there's a make america white again hat on my shelf

ummmmm chef Matt did moron

this move is old now

sage fuck you

I genuinely don't give a fuck whether they have a claim to Israel. That's shitskin territory I want no part in. Kangz could take over Israel for all I care.

I bet you were a 504um member and were banned before wifegate because you said you were 1/4 jewish or something.

>i dont care about Israel even tho theyre a nuclear armed state and behind white genocide
>lets just send all the jews back to israel so all white people are sitting ducks
you dumb shill cant even answer a simple yes or no question. you go straight to damage control. stay defeated.

Not even close to accurate.

Nah man that's Michigan

>>i dont care about Israel even tho theyre a nuclear armed state and behind white genocide
Right, so I want them out of my country, they're able to push white genocide because they've entered controlling areas in the country.
>>lets just send all the jews back to israel so all white people are sitting ducks
Are you retarded? Jews would be the sitting ducks in that situation, you forget, they aren't very good friends with their neighbours and they have nukes too. You're basically advocating for jews to stay in our countries. From a scale of Rosenberg to Goldstein, how much of a kike are you?

>you dumb shill cant even answer a simple yes or no question
I did answer it, I took the third position. I don't care. Why would I have to care?

the 14 words is ''we must secure the existence of our people...'' not ''our race''

Never miss an opportunity to be an edgy faggot with 0 sense of PR i guess

if you're going to make fucking propaganda, do it right. Activating the fucking 'MUH RACISM' brainwashing solves nothing. You're not going to appeal to anyone who isn't already on our side anyway

Except the average IQ of blacks who apply to University isn’t 85, that’s the general population. These people are idiots.

syrsly guse im totaly not as spy

>implying TRS hires people to post fliers at campuses

Yes. The mean IQ is 85. Meaning they have less people on the upper end. Meaning they'd have less enrollments.

Holy shit dunning kruger.

Bell curve, faggot. The number's still proportional.

I drop white pride flyers off at every community college in my area every couple of months. I like the keep the niggers stirred up.

Local news stopped reporting it years ago. Got 'caught' only once, some little wetback fag assaulted me and I sued his ass into the ground.

>hires
They have small groups all around the country just like Vanguard America, Daily Stormer and Identity Evropa, they do it willingly.

>everyone that disagrees with me is DA JOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Anyone with internet access who decides to google IQ by race could have pinned that up.

Though it's more likely they're from here, that's not necessarily the case.

It's not racist if it's true. Like the FBI's crime by race statistics.

>This is exhausting

Good, get worn out, fag.

A standard deviation of IQ is 15 points. That means about 4% of niggers are above 110 IQ, appropriate for college. Niggers are about 1/8 the US population. That means about .5% of US citizens who are college material are black. Niggers are grossly overrepresented in American colleges.

Probably leftists false flagging.

I don't see a problem OP. Aren't the stats right? Isn't the pursuit of truth a valued activity on campus?

Don't worry about the fliers. They're OK.

This.
The stupid fucks were being way too obvious. All they did was invalidate the data in everyone's eyes.
Be fucking subtle, you fucking morons.

>not understanding statistics
spotted the nigger

Tha'ts the thing about idealouges, marketing is never their strong suit.

>federal_reserve.webm

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Nice

hence "do the math" you fucking idiot.

If you're truly for the cause, you use more subtlety to win people over. You win people over by posting the statistics and let them draw the conclusion themselves.

You don't follow through with "Make America White again". That's just fucking dumb. Not entirely lefty dumb, but not far off, because they're all about winning each battle, not the war.

In order to win the war, you have to slowly feed alternative evidence to them and be as impartial as possible.

But you're either not truly for the cause, or you're new.

>leftist quoted actual facts on negro subhumanity in their false flag

What does this mean?