Puerto Rico Debt to be Wiped Out?

DJT on Hannity!

twitter.com/Walldo/status/915399745509699585

"We have to look at their whole debt structure."

"We're going to have to wipe that out."

"I don't know if it's Goldman Sachs, but, whoever it is, you can wave good bye to that."

What'll happen Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2017/10/03/we-can-finally-identify-one-of-the-largest-holders-of-puerto-rican-debt/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>"I don't know if it's Goldman Sachs, but, whoever it is, you can wave good bye to that."

Dallas, Texas 1963

Never get between a Goldman Sachs Jew and his debt collection

F

>Goldman Sachs scumfucks get fucked in the ass
>Puerto Rico can actually start borrowing from us again to rebuild -> money back into american economy
>Trump isn't doing this for free, PR bankruptcy comes at a price for them, we rape PR even harder now. Income tax, no voting privileges ect

Trump basically smells blood in the water while sticking it to the jew bankers laughing all the way

Do it you glorious bastard. don't fear the reaper. if (they) strike you down you become more powerful than they could imagine. God's speed sweet prince. 3.14 degree chess

HAHA, oh holy shit!

Hedge fund manager Seth Klarman's Baupost Group owns nearly a billion dollars of Puerto Rican debt purchased through a shell company subsidiary, Decagon Holdings LLC.

Seth Klarman said about Trump during the campaign, he was "completely unqualified for the highest office in the land" and supported Hillary Clinton.

Klarman BTFO!

theintercept.com/2017/10/03/we-can-finally-identify-one-of-the-largest-holders-of-puerto-rican-debt/

>Goldman Sachs should just write it off

The Clintons are good people - Pres. DJT

that is brutal

I wonder if he realizes how retarded the shit he jizzes out of his facial fuck-hole is to analysts. Like you don't just casually speculate as to the future security of the debt of an entire US territory. You sure as shit don't imply that any part of Puerto Rico's debt to the fed (which is likely funded in no small part by treasury bills) will just go away.

People on the street are just sitting shaking their heads in disbelief whenever this guy makes a statement lol

FPBP

Goldman Sachs shouldn't even fucking exist

You realize they're scammed the country out of trillions of dollars right?

kek this

t. mad wall street banker

*Whooosh*

After their testimony, the Beast overcomes the two witnesses and kills them. For three and a half days, the people of the earth celebrate the two witnesses' death (who have tormented them for three and a half years) and will not permit the witnesses a proper burial. After this time, God resurrects the two witnesses; their resurrection strikes fear on everyone witnessing their revival, and the two witnesses then ascend to heaven. In the next hour, a great earthquake occurs and kills 7000 men, destroying a tenth of the city

Nothing will happen. This is all talk to appeal to Puerto Ricans and make them turn on the stupid bitch Mayor of San Juan.

Puerto Ricans obviously respond to talk more than action to elect her incompetent ass in the first place.

DONALD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Trump fucks over the bankers for the brown people

Did Trump just do more for Puerto Rico than probably anybody for the last 100 years? how will the globalists trying to spin up civil war and coup against him spin this to claim he hates brown people though

I wonder if he's found out the teamsters union in PR is intentionally blocking delivery of supplies as a fuck you to the governor yet

>wave bye bye to your fucking money scam, jewboys

best president since Jackson.

source

big if true nice catch

You don't even know what a write off is!

PR has no way to make money now and owns 70 billion to the jews

they are fucked beyond belief. Imagine if you owed 7million and couldn't work for the next 20 years.

There will need to be forbearance and loan forgiveness. Wallstreet is getting screwed royally, while PR has to sell their soul to Trump to fix it. This whole thing is a blessing.

Well it's official. Drumpf really is fucking retarded.

If he actually does its a fucking god tier move holy shit, but (((they))) won't be happy.

Whoa if true. FL goes deep red 2020. Checkmate motherfuckers.

What? You have a territory that's bankrupt, just got creamed by a monster storm, and is out in the middle of no where.

I'm no financial genius but let me try to frame the president's sentiments for you: This is a post world war II class economic disaster you fucking moron. They're not going to be structuring financial shit for no one.

>when ur portfolio's in trouble

Banks won't allow this shit to happen, expect him to be whacked.

The Bible you heathen.

>implying they were ever going to see a penny of that debt
>implying jews don't love debt restructuring; ie some shekels vs no shekels
Trump is doing them a favor

Good thing trump let them run the treasury and become economic advisers....wasted your vote faggot?

Debt is power and (((control))) about as close you can get to selling your soul to them.

Preach brother, you're doing the Lord's work.

Trump is ending the FED

he said wipe it out not restructure it

lrn2rd

book of revelation

Hes a goner. They may activate:The Zodiac

9000 DDD Planck energy chess

It's not like Trump ran on the platform of hiring Goldman bankers so I feel justified in supporting him in the campaign.

You can't vote on someone based on policy issues they don't give.

So.. Private property rights out the window then?

Where are all the people posting SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED in the gun threads when the constitution is under attack by the president?

>The Iron Bank shall have it's due.

Somehow I feel that the God Emperor has a lifetime's worth of revenge planned for the Teamsters and they're in the lineup for some up close and personal attention.

The only other option is to do what Nazi Germany did and completely go around the banking Jew. However their population is mostly spics and niggers so they don't have the IQ to build an economy.

It loses all controlling power when
>the debtor is a dependent
and
>the debt can not possibly be paid
At that point, the concern for shekel retrieval becomes a reality. Some shekels are better than no shekels.
>Taking Trump word for word
>He thinks the (((FED))) would let Trump do that do a part of the tribe
cute

It's going to be full bankruptcy. Which any sane investor has known about Puerto Rico since forever, but there was always a greedy little voice telling them the US will make them pay 'something'.

That's out the window post Maria. They'll be a state, or they'll never borrow Jew monies again.

>bet all your money on red
>lose
>oy vey muh private property rights ;_; it's literally anudda holocaust

kys

buying bonds is no different from gambling sometimes you win and sometimes you lose

The government should act in the interest of the people not wall street investors.

But they do and their the ones writing it off...

that's not hannity that's laura ingraham

>That's out the window post Maria.
You know, considering how royally fucked they are after the storm maybe debt forgiveness is a possibility.
Though I seriously doubt they will let that slide without getting something out of it.

No you dumb fuck. When you buy high yield(risky) bonds the risk is you don't get shit or you get pennies on the dollar in liquidation. Well, PR was fucking liquidated Allright, in to the fucking ocean. I didn't see anyone talking about muh property rights when Obama fucked the class A auto company bond holders. Whoever owns PR debt is getting nothing NOTHING. PR is rebuilding from square one and should recharger itself just to be clear to bond holders that they will never get a fucking shekel.

Trump dropping entry level redpills

The madman

But (((they))) do, and (((they're))) the ones writing it off.

go fuck your mother with your fathers dick

Who the fuck is going to lend to puerto rico now ? I sure as fuck won't. Of the 72 Billion of Puerto Rican bonds written about 30Billion is owned by hedge funds or mutual funds the rest is owned by individuals. By the way 50% of the individual holders of those bonds are puerto rican citizens many of which were retirees using the bonds for income and a favorable tax status in puerto rico. By defaulting on those a lot of regular people get screwed. I doubt Goldman actually even holds very many in their inventory. Goldman as well as other wall street firms are more worried about being sued by the investors the sold the bonds to

And the meek shall inherit the earth

Terrible if true

WHAT THE FUCK HIVEMIND

I'm just speculating, but being a common wealth I think they are forced to use dollarydoos. They can't just starting printing their own money.
They could if they declared independence/started own constitution, but that would also mean they would need to beat us in a war... lol

MUH SHEKELS BTFO

Well in fairness they also conned an entire generation out of retirement and bankrupted multiple countries.

>"Just having a beer on my yatch with the boys"

lol. "I own a percentage of the future profits this shithole will give me so no one better fuck with that...or else..."

Gee...who do you sound like?

we should let them leave

What possible benefit does America get from Puerto Rico?

Lel, Trump may have grown accustomed to skipping out on payments to all his contractors, but he can't just swing his magic wand and ad-hoc the debt away.

If Puerto Rico wants to default, they can do that themselves, Trump has no say.

PR would never be able to borrow another dollar so it wouldn't really help them

He's changing the tax code so that there are no write-offs. While giving tax cuts to the middle class. The top 10 grossing company's pay 0% tax because of write-offs. Lowing the tax rate to 15% and cutting off write-offs = big cash

No one will unless substantial changes are made to PR governing structure. Unions are probably 100% gone, income tax, raping of their women, ect, ect

newfag

Many benefits if the place is turned around. Lucky for them we have a prez that has experience in flipping properties. How long till Trump hotel, PR?

>wipe all the debt away

Isn't this just code for "taxpayers will foot this shit instead of PR, fuck you lol"?

Someone's mad he's losing all his shekels

You are thinking of a bailout.

He just signaled that his administration would support PR doing that. He gave them the green light and the Jews the Spicy Keychain.

b-but muh shekels......

Wtf lmao. I think Trump curse is real....Did Trump plan the hurricanes? Wtf is this life

exactly

the US government will assume PR's debt, just how they always wanted

the long game of being a corrupt shithole and waiting for a disaster to strike so that your master can come and bail you out and rebuild your failed country has turned out spectacularly for PR

>Some shekels are better than no shekels.

Reality being: "None of us brought any shekels back, but I lost us fewer shekels than that guy over there."

>i dont know if it's the guy in my cabinet or some other golfing buddy at the federal reserve
Do it. From a "they're nobodies" to "free poof debt for you" im a fucking fairy godmother narrative in two seconds flat. Fuck my ass

It's not the bankers who'll be fucked over but individual investors since PR bonds are taxed as muni's they are in almost all municipal bond mutual funds which are usually held by retirees

Bankers wrapped up those losses and sold them to the people long ago, getting rid of PR debt will hurt just about everyone with a 401k

Hahahahaha mfw i went short on goldman sachs

This is so that everybody loves him and when people think they've won some kind of lottery, nothing changes and more zog stuff and lies happen

>implying jews don't love debt restructuring;
it's what they love the most. turn people into slaves.

Who's this guy? Who is this president? What kind of man says after 9 trillion years. Oops no more debt for you because i said so. I believe this would happen. Not because he's truthful. But because of the size of his nose

They aren't going to like this

>Hahahahaha mfw i went short on goldman sachs
Go Donald! Jews are going to lose big if Puerto Rico defaults or gets bailed out.

everyday the trump is from the future theory gets more believable

Why would they give up the interest? Who gave him this power? How many people died because countries that buy certain things, also tend to buy government bonds? How many because the government said we are too indebted, we need to cut corners? Maybe people whisper to him to do this and he'll get his praise he craves so much. And he'll just need to remember to keep them in our "prayers". Talk is cheap and monopoly money has no value. But it has freedom to speech

>Trump basically smells blood in the water while sticking it to the jew bankers laughing all the way
Trump gets bonus points with every american...because fuck banks....And he is basically telling the banks that they can figure this is a total loss. Hahahahahaha. That is actually an option that I did not imagine being on the table, but that is honestly better than any of the ones the pundits had.

Good on him.

DUDE ITS FUCKING COMING, TRUMP IS GOING TO DRAIN THE SWAMP STARTING WITH PUERTO RICO

There's a thread saying there have been bets made on some volatility index for october. Whatever. Stop giving him credit for dipshit behavior. It's better to legislate it out of existence. Or be believable. With graphs from relevant departments. But no. This is lisa simpson's debt or some shit. I never thought we would get to this level

This is the absolute truth

>ornery folks being screwed again
horseshit - the debt is mostly private vulture hedge funds by this stage, who paid fuck all on the dollar for it anyway. And if Trump really wants to know who they are, should maybe check his donor list, be a few being vocal about this sticking in their gizzard. Absolutely none of which makes this announcement any the less surprising either, Trump really DGAF when he smells bad publicity, could have just kept his mouth shut with all eyes on Vegas.

>"We're going to have to wipe that out."
he means the country

would only work if you banned puerto rico from borrowing ever again.