youtube.com/watch?v=YEAXIoBPhBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kWC_fcr6V-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Iris goddamn Dina

Iris.

Bea-hime.

beato

Posting best girls.

I'd rather have them both. Preferably while they are both wearing their swimsuits.

beatrix hair is pure rage to draw.

Nice trace, though I agree with that statement.

trying too get familiar with the tool so i can make some rule34.

>NTRing whore
>mass murdering cunt
Both shit girls.

>mass murdering cunt
Her victims were mostly deserting TSF pilots. And they deserved it for running away from the fight while humanity faces annihilation.
>NTRing whore
no comment. you are retarded.

Do it my man, the more drawfags we get in these threads the better.

And who is a good girl in your opinion then?

It's why she doesn't get very much art despite being the second most popular girl.

It's nice!

Now give her twintails

Suzy.

You will now be known as the eternal Suzyfag, whose bait people keep falling for.

>Silvie-Gretel
Cute.

I want to mistreat this slave.

whynotboth.gif

Swirl!

If not an option, chocolate.

How often does Beatrix cook for Jurgen? Didn't she cook for him when he returned from the East?

well she did pass out in a burning flakturm.

I want to headpat her and hold her hand.

Then I would show her the inherent flaws in a centrally planned economy and force her to accept capitalism as the most efficient and humane economic model.

2lewd4me.

Didn't she send weekly packages with cakes, cookies and so forth? It would make sense that one of the first things she'd do for him when he gets leave is to cook for him.

>capitalism

to gulag with you.

I'd say the totalitarianism is the worst part of a communist system. Absolute state control of the economy is a close second. Capitalism is about maximizing profit. It's a force of neutrality. Unfettered, it can be good or evil, humane or inhumane, and ethical or unethical depending on legal constraints, public scrutiny, or individual actors. It is not a good thing by itself, even if it is the model that works best in 9/10 cases.

Stupid hair. i will probably ruin the face with hair.

fuck off with your samefagging

think about it like actual hair. she has her bangs, yes, then she has her sideburns pulled back and probably a sort of ponytail holding the rest of it together in the back.

fake troll still bumping the thread. Hi.

Milf Gretel is cute, but it's still Gretel.

I don't see how this can be fixed.

i hate hair. will try to fix later. it should look better with colors. next up are feet nipples and vag.

I want to jizz in her hair while she is asleep.

Is she autistic?

You're not doing her in her fortified suit?

Come on, at least an elegant blouse?

no, she's a 15 year old girl.

that said she'll learn the error of her ways. If not with her brain, then with her body.

No. Nude first. At the moment i'm just mostly testing shit out and learning. Literally started to try to draw/trace around 6 hours ago.

Irisdina is a terrible person who never helped anyone if it didn't benefit her.

Are all the SW BD's released by now? Are they split in four volumes?

Six volumes, of which four are out.

Thanks senpai. Do you happen to know when the last volume will be released?

That's ok, it means you can fuck her in the butt without feeling bad about it later

The only way I'm touching this AIDS-filled slut is with my fists against her face. Repeatedly.

>tfw no Yugoslavia front VN

No idea. But googling it will probably tell you.

Lise is gross.

Brazilians are all latent homosexuals.

>latent

Irisdina has a cute ass, Beatrix presumably has a sexy one.

They both have very punchable faces and AIDS because they're dumb whores

What are these threads for? Age never has any news and aren't working on anything and the crap anime is over.

But both of them carry sidearms. They'll shoot you if you're a threat.

You will get killed without a fight as I'm pretty sure guns are banned in all favelas.

store.steampowered.com/app/449830/

Martyrs releases in a couple of months as well.

I want to protect that smile!

Sumika is for

fixing!

stomping

Marriage.

Good man.

Marrying Takeru since both Brats deserve each other.

Fucking Beatrix gently in a sex swing so you don't break her hip because she has osteoporosis from all the kids she popped out.

Kissing Beatrix after she takes her bridge out and darting your tongue in and out of the gaps where she's missing teeth.

Rubbing cocoa butter into Beatrix's stretchmarks in an ultimately pointless attempt to give her the taught, lean tummy of her youth.

Massaging Beatrix's feet and putting new moleskin on her bunions to keep her from getting blisters.

Buying depends for Beatrix because pushing a dozen babies out of her vagina did a number on her bladder and urethra and left her incontinent.

Knowing it was your baby batter that did all that to her body.

Dyeing my hair red, putting on a Stasi uniform and trying to talk to Lise just to see how quickly she snaps out of PTSD

Ketchup and Theo had the same hair color though. If you're white, you have blue eyes, so dying your hair red will just make Lise fuck you until your ball sack drops off.

user, Beatrix is a born breeding Machine, she'll remain a very healthy MILF even after popping out 20 kids.

Then, change fo plans. I would need blue-colored eye-lenses.

>short hair
mfw

but at least is a new fan art

The fuck you gonna do with all those kids man? Yo ass better have a job or else you'll be a male dependa living off of Beato's military paycheck.

After spending the whole evening drinking heavily, Anett wakes up in your bed. What happens?

Posting
suffering
youtube.com/watch?v=YEAXIoBPhBQ

We had a good time at the club?

We got drunk and talked into the morning because I found her last night sobbing, about to shoot up, and told her there was a better way?

She'll see right through them. Just like you won't when they eventually make you go blind. Luckily for me, this is the only time when being a redhead comes in handy. Also serious injuries because we don't really feel pain. It's more of a "Gee, I wish this would stop." instead of an "Oh God, Oh, God, Make it stop! Make it stop! Oh please, God! Make it stop!"

Except that one time I got an anal fistula. that shit hurts.

gonna put them all in the Washington State Air National guard, aka WANG.

basically, the Air National Guard is never going to leave CONUS because of the threat of domestic unrest, and they still get all the neat goodies that come with being a TSF pilot. They might even get to kill lesser human beings than Americans, or if they're lucky, traitorous Americans, which are a treat to kill.

Who /NVA/ here
youtube.com/watch?v=kWC_fcr6V-0

>Guard
What's it like not being in the real Air Force?
At least you're not the reservists.

Irisdina deserves to marry an abusive drunk who would beat her every day until she cries

So, someone like her dad?

PACT PRIDE WORLDWIDE

Worse.
She's a scumbag, and deserves to marry a scumbag too.

>Chairforce version of the National Guard.
Goddamn, so you guys are like the POGest of the POGs.

That's a lie, I'm not abusive abnormal she'd only cry because she decided to marry me and her self respect has been irreversibly shattered by that decision.

All the benefits of active duty without being deployed to Thule or raking gravel.

Even if she is a secondary, Gretel will always be the main heroine of my heart

You guys are okay but often way too civilianized for my tastes. Y'all don't even stand when officers walk into a room.
>raking gravel
You're thinking of Army or Marine infantry battalions, not even cops get assigned this crap without getting it as extra duty for fucking up.

I want to hit her nose with a newspaper.

>Except that one time I got an anal fistula. that shit hurts.
don't ever get a urethral swab

Protestants are a crime against nature and God.

Looks like the Catholic indoctrination is still strong in Hueland.

Protestants are heretics and Catholics are satanists.

t.Ferdinand II

But Irisdina is a spawn of Satan.

She's converted to Lutheranism, that makes her a heretic, dickbreath.

That's not the point.
The point is that she's a disgusting abomination against everything good. Even Axmann is not that bad.

>Do you really believe that? If she really sold out her family, you'd expect her to do other, worse things as well. But since that day she's fought proudly and nobly on the battlefield.
Episode 2 of the anime says this.

You're literally lower on the rung than an animeonly, how does that feel?

That doesn't change the face that she's still a scumbag just like Lise, Inghilde and Beatrix.
She deserves to die way more slowly and painfully.

To those who have completed TE -

Who were the guys with the submarine during the Guadeloupe arc? Did they dump Yuuya and Yui on the island on purpose? Who were the soldiers in the jungle and who came to "pick them up"?

And lastly, how is the Master involved?

People still fall for the eternal Suzyfag's bait.

He's not even a Suzyfag. He's underneath animeonlies.

What would that make him? Braindead?

don't be harsh on him

autism is very prevalent among favela monkeys

i'm getting better at this. Beato head will go on that lewd body

>He's not even a Suzyfag
Its a nickname, see & .

>What would that make him? Braindead?
I believe he does it because it amuses him, but Braindead is a good alternative interpretation.

So which version is the best?