How come whenever you talk about how anime characters are obviously designed with European features...

How come whenever you talk about how anime characters are obviously designed with European features, nerds always use weak and stale cop outs like..

>"Animes are animes! They're not human animes don't look like any race, you see!?"
>"This is all depends on what you consider to be default human being blah blah blah"
>etc.

Are you trying to tell me pic related isn't a black girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

antiwesterncosplayers.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Poor bait
Canary a cute though

Japs are insecure about themselves when it comes to white western people, they know they are ugly pieces of shit, but won't admit it.

Only retarded think anime characters are white. Anytime I hear about people wanting more diversity in anime because it's too white dominated I cringe

Most characters are an idealized mix of white and Asian features. A 10/10 girl from either race will look as close to 2D as possible (not so true for male characters, they're too feminized).

Any other race is 'other', so it will get more definition to make it obvious.

>isn't a black girl
No
it's a still from an animation, effectively a drawing of an anime character that may resemble a black girl

She's an anime girl brah.

They obviously do look White

If you look at Square Enix's new CGI which looks photoreal, they characters are 100% White, but still idiots will say "no no they look japanese"

Speaking of, i liked how Advent Children made them look Eurasian, i thought that was a good mix, but FF15 & FF7R are making them full blown White

Trufax: Japanese people only look up to whites in media because the only interaction they have with them is through movie/television stars and stereotypes about american cities and how most cities are just new york or hollywood
It's not because they thinks whites are pretty, it's because whites remind them of luxury and wealth

pull the trigger on every nigger

I suddenly want fried shrimp.

>it's because whites remind them of luxury and wealth

I always thought anime characters looked white until I saw how they draw foreigners. Take the K-On! movie for example, the white Londoners clearly have different facial features than the Japanese characters. They have more defined faces, squarer faces, larger noses, not to mention how much larger they are. The keions really did look Asian in comparison, when I never really thought of them that way before.

>London
>White

also Mugi is literally White though

white people, specifically women, have terrible luck in terms of dating and sex
white dudes only get lucky because there are a ton of sluts who get off on having an experience with foreigners/foreign boyfriends
when they draw anime, they aren't thinking "oh man those europeans are so hot" because they really don't think those europeans are all that hot

Stop deluding yourself

>European features
>huge heads
>impossible hair colors
>impossible eye colors
>huge bug eyes
>almost complete absence of nose

yeah "European"

the nose thing is enough of an indication you're wrong since japs stereotype whites to have big ugly noses.

it just sounds like you are trying to find a way to "own" this form of media since you arent just comfortable watching it, you have to feel smug watching it, convincing yourself that japs are sucking you off for being born white.

>Kotobuki Tsumugi
>white

except for all the skin whitening treatments in china and other asian cultures long before western influences. I'm not a hundred percent on the time periods but I don't think TV and hollywood are expressly to blame.

yep.
here are some actual white people too.

ayooooooooooooooo hol up

>because they really don't think those europeans are all that hot
t. small peepee toshihiro tanikaze

They're supposed to be ambiguous, I guess? But they're obviously less Asian than white, because the most Asian that anime gets is usually with Otomo designs.

>100% Japanese

I thought she was Swedish? i haven't watched K-on in years

This post falls under the "they're animes haha they're not any race ha ha! xd" cop out listed.

Why do Japs a lot of the time draw Japanese men as yellow but draw Japanese woman as white?

>hey guys, look at this rare form of anime where all people are drawn realistic and have normal faces

yeah dude, you showed him

They actually look kinda Aussie, not bad

>drawing a foreign man or older person
>have defined white features
>drawing a foreign young girl
>looks exactly the same as every other cute girl in anime
>drawing a foreign young man
>looks slightly more masculine than most male characters, but otherwise very similar

They obviously aren't frothing at the mouth over middled aged white men, of course they will make foreigners look white to establish the setting. But when they want to draw an attractive foreigner, they look just like any other anime character.

Anime looks more like cats than anything else.

Big eyes, small mouth, small noses

fuck your bait thread op

Forgot pic like a dumbass

This.

>Anime characters are WHITE

antiwesterncosplayers.blogspot.com/

It's a left over from feudal days.

Japs value pale skin because pale skin meant you weren't a poor pedant that spends all his time outside in the fields working.

>except for all the skin whitening treatments in china and other asian cultures long before western influences
Firstly, you're doing that stupid American thing where you say "oh straight hair, pale skin, that's obviously a white person" when basically all races like pale skin

but pale doesn't mean white, pale means soft and non-flushed tones
it's easier for white people to be pale, but white people aren't pale by default
white people usually have really reddish features, so when they blush it's all over their face and not just their cheeks
I mean, first person that comes to mind, Jay Leno
he's white but he's not pale

I get where you're coming from, but your argument is just as retarded to me as to whatever you're reacting to

I'm black

>white people, specifically women, have terrible luck in terms of dating and sex
This is so fucking untrue it's not funny, everyone who read that one article by a frumpy middled aged woman comes to this conclusion without knowing any better. Plain white girls flock to Asia to get undeserved modeling contracts or sex work with ease, because while they're average looking in the west, they're novel and 'something special' in the East. Asians literally can't tell the difference between a pretty white girl and an average one, so as long as they're white and relatively thin they will get more attention than they would at home.

I swear, every fucking time I see one of the Free boys I want to punch them. I don't even know why, something about their designs just angers me inherently.

peasant*

have you considered asians dont look good in shit mustard color, and if your dark your probably from one of the poor asian countries

>dat nose

>Tumblr
You seem to forget where you are, I'll be the first one to tell you to either lurk more or fuck off, preferably the latter.

Maybe because they're much hotter than you.

Anime girls are anime girls, but if I had to pick a race for them I'd say asian.

I think she might be half-jap with a name like that. Probably half Finnish since her family has a house there or whatever

What the fuck get these race bait threads out of here. This can't be coincidence that these are posted daily. Why are you think you're doing shill?

you're the cancer killing Sup Forums

Sup Forums trying to convert weebs

>undeserved modeling contracts or sex work with ease
sex trafficking isn't exactly a good thing user

>animes
>tumblr

back to white?
that ain't right

Nigger weeb spotted

That too. But I'm just giving one of the reasons why, user.

It's a culmination of reasons, and it mostly has to do with class and status.

Sure thing, Sup Forums-kun.

>post a topic with tumblr image
>post stupid arguement and stereotypical comments
>post responses different samefag proxies
gee, I wonder.

She's fucking Japanese. Blonde hair don't mean shit in anime.

>be Japanese
>draw Japanese people with white features
>oh shit?! this show features western foreiners? how can I differentiate them without actually accurately drawing Asians?
>I know! Ill just give the white people slightly more detailed faces

Crisis averted

>be Japanese
>be
people still do this
is it 2010 again?

I dont lurk Sup Forums. It's because your
>muh Sup Forums
it gives off a terrible neckbeard stench that you cant accept the fact people use different websites for media entertainment than your precious chinese cartoon board made by japs converted by jews

/thread
Weebs are too delusional to admit that though

>quick how do I come off as smug as possible
>I know, I'll start a new line just to greentext
okay

Of course not but I don't just mean prostitution, I mean as hostesses and such. They get those jobs much, much more easily than white guys ever could.

this
pic related mugi irl

thanks acknowledging the fact you're autistic and not coming up with a valid counter argument and just criticizing how I decided to type my response

I'm just going to point out that no race looks literally anything like the Keions, so I'm not really sure what you mean by "European facial features" here. I mean, look at that fucking picture, how do those look like real life Asians or real life Europeans?

>I don't lurk Sup Forums
>made by japs, converted by Jews
Whatever you say, Sup Forums-kun.
Also, does the concept of punctuation and sentence structure seem completely foreign to you?

Why are you stopping at skin color?
They cut their jaws and mess with their eyes
They even have those picture booths that makes their eyes bigger

The asian girl's eye is drawn twice as big compared to the caucasian's. Also cherrypicking.

Fuck European phenotypes aren't even "white" some are, but most are various shades of pale browns or pinks.

The ones I was mentioning were expressions of purity, they were aiming for unblemished porcelain skin. Treating your skin was a sign of opulence and wasn't a European construct, or caused by European influences Because it was practiced during the Quin Dynasty way back in 400 BC.

My entire statement was that it wasn't>because whites remind them of luxury and wealth
It has nothing to do with race, or America or light complected people.

Depends on the anime
Everyone in k-on has relatively realistic hair/eye colors. The character design on the show isn't too out there.

>defending posting tumblr images
>fujomatsu image

Checks out.