GANTZ O

It will be the best show in anime history.
youtu.be/43WgTJGjU98

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VdtLnY6j2WI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

but it's not anime

nor a show

Almost anime.
It must exceed the movie of Madoka, K-ON, and Eva in box office.

It's like Advent Children

>more of best boy
ill give it a go

>Osaka

PANIC

youtube.com/watch?v=VdtLnY6j2WI

Speaking of which, SE seem to be competing with themselves when it comes to CGI graphics. The FFXV movie is getting rave reviews to boot.

looks better than berserk

How come these movies don't get any oscars or at least mentions? they look almost real

When did CGI get that fucking good?

Square-Enix magic. Pic related is from the same movie.

Those can't be CGI

but they are

If all CG was on that level, no one would ever complain.

But they are.

I know there's a joke about the author always using CG in the manga to be made here but I'm not funny enough to make it.

The Oscar animation category is pretty much reserved for children only. A number of Oscar voters have also admitted that they don't even watch the nominees unless their kids/grandchildren want to see it.

I don't know why, but it feels weird somehow watching Gantz in CGI, especially when they get to Osaka and the music fades out, i like it.

except not he literal worst thing ever created by man?

Turns out that booting Nomura did the trick.

Nomura is a flaming raging homosexual
He alone ruined the modern FF games for me with his gay as fuck character designs

Is it getting subbed?

>Not Nishi
shit taste kys

Why couldn't berserk get CGI like this?

>most censored
ftfy

Why couldn't berserk get 2 fucking D?

GANTZ featuring Keanu Reeves

Wait Osaka arc is the one with short bald dude, doggie and angel right? Wasn't Kei in that one too?

it feels like japan has finally moved towards fully depicting themselves as white people. now there is no doubt

>Wait Osaka arc is the one with short bald dude, doggie and angel right?
Yes
>Wasn't Kei in that one too?
Nope. He gets revived after this mission.

In Kingsglaive's case the game is a mix of East and West and SE hired a bunch of Westerners for the mocap. Most characters are actually supposed to be white in it.

>themselves
XV takes place in the real world?

My only concern is from this trailer it looks like this is the first encounter with Gantz (considering his reaction to being scanned in and out). Seriously hope they aren't going that route, the whole 100 point alien thing would be wasted if this is supposed to be a new origin.

Is this going to include the giant alien rape scene? If not I'm not interested.

It is retard

Not him, but XV is actually inspired by cultures from all over the world (America, Japan, Europe, Malaysia etc.). It's multicultural in the true sense, instead of the usual SJW "muh black people" thing.

>tfw you'll never give nishi a love letter
>tfw he'll never be wierded out by it because you're both boys
>tfw he'll never shoot up your class, but decide to let you live
why even live