Can we agree on this?

Can we agree on this?

I actually kind of agree.

Tomoya is great though

same but hachiman became shit in the second season

But series on the right manages to have all the best girls though. Except Oreimo oreimo is shit

>garystuya
>skeleton shit
>yahari faggot
>good

No

not completely but yes

You forgot to add this handsome beast to the good category.

>Re:Zero is a harem
Are you stupid?

>falling for the obvious bait
Are you?

Put Kusanagi in good and I'll agree.

Need to add pic related to Good.

It's all light novel garbage anyway. If you've got a light novel in your top 3 you should be ashamed.

I'd agree that putting subaru as the largest image makes it too obvious. Make him the same size as the other characters and it doesn't seem so blatantly obvious that you're just stirring shit for giggles

Mahouka was fucking shit though onii-san

Kill yourself for calling Kino no Tabi shit.

>ainz
>not the best
fuck off faggot

>magic high
>good
What are you on?

I just started watching Re:Zero earlier this week, and I actually kind of like Subaru as a protagonist. Mostly in how flawed he is at dealing with the emotional pain that comes with the time-loop thing.

That's not to say the series doesn't have its flaws, of course.

>issei in shit
Thank you op.

weeb

Monogatari and mahouka are shit too tough.

Kirito isn't good or shit, he's god.

Eh nandatte?

Kill yourself

Remove the line and remove "good".

They're all shit with the exception of maybe sousuke.

Are we talking in terms of writing or likability?

Because for writing Subaru does not belong there.

Didn't expect to enjoy this one, but it was entertaining.

>Based Issei on the bad list

You and i are gonna have a talk, fuckboy.

>tatsuya
>hachiman
>ryuuji
>good
Idiot.

>everyone says this guy is alpha
>is a complete fucking pansy who spends the entire show being resqued by his female classmates from other batshit insane female classmates

op is just baiting

No, we can't.

>issei
>based
Haha

They're all bad.

wat

have you caught up with all the episodes? the latest ones make it a lot harder to like Subaru

Cause manga is good. LOL

Not him, but even though Subaru is kinda unlikeable, I enjoy that he has flaws. Makes it feel more real, and makes for a much more interesting character.

>bony self insert
>good
End yourself

not him, but I like him as a protagonist because of those last few episodes that are making him unlikable, I want to see him go further down that path and turn into an insane psychopath

Yeah, I was also getting yandere vibes that last episode

There's a huge difference between good written flaws and badly written flaws he has the former.

I found Anime's next big hit.

This. Also Kanon MC.

I just finished episode 13. I completely understand why you say that, but I can also see that he's about to go through some character growth.

No, this is how you write an MC with good flaws.

They both suck. End yourself.

>Hachiman
>Toradora guy
>Salaryman skeleton self insert

No.

No Okabe

>actually do shit instead of waiting for things to happen
>a hot blooded bastard with enough common sense to make things work out
>not scared to talk to girls, on the contrary, he's quite the douchebag
>not a manlet
>tan adonis
>actually picks the best girl at the end of the series
Do people even stop two seconds before making this charts? It makes me cringe.

>on the contrary, he's quite the douchebag
That's supposed to be a good thing?

>le maddo scientisto manchildren neckbeard

No...

>...

This is so fucking random I dont even know

Of fucking course, most of MCs are bland pussies that can't even talk to girls without flinching. Also, he's quite the smooth talker.

>FMP MC
>good

The solution to bland MCs is not to make them unlikable for other reasons.

To be fair though my real problem with OreImo was that Kirino was a huge bitch.

>GENUINE good
>Oppai Dragon shit
No

Hachiman is such a shameless self insert, it hurts.

>Issei
>shit

Kirino a best

>monogatari is a harem

>Kirino a best
I've been told LN Kirino isn't as bad but I had to shut off the anime only a few minutes into the episode that started with an interview with a publisher because she was that fucking insufferable.

It's not a chart about harems, It's a chart about anime adapted from light novels.

>Monogatari
>Not a harem

He's not unlikeable at all, he just like to fucks around and actually have a personality, which got overshadowed by Manami but brought back to shine thanks to Kirino.
>my real problem with OreImo was that Kirino was a huge bitch.
Yeah, that's pretty much the only reason people seems to dislike it, and it's somewhat understandable, but it's not true, Kirino is not a bitch at all, the anime just skip too many content (like 4 volumes). I would recommend to read the LNs if you have time.

harem = male surrounded by at least 2.5 girls who would fuck him

I'll just stick to Yosuga no Sora.

Read ops filename.

I misunderstood.

Yes it is. What isn't a harem and shouldn't be in this list is Hataraku Mao-sama.

I was about to insult you, but since you been nice I leave it there.

i like him even more.

I totally thought it was a harem chart at first too, but a few of those characters definitely aren't from harems. They all from light novels from what I can tell.

>LN

I'm just glad somebody remembers Tokyo Ravens.

Toradora, Haganai, Oreimo and FMP are not harem, what's going on here?

Whats the proper definition of a harem when its related to anime/manga/LNs?

Webster Dictionary: A group of women who are associated with one man.

My definition of a harem was 3 or more females romantically or sexually attracted to one male.

I know mine isn't right.

>no Kintaro Oe
It's like people enjoy being plebeian

Saekano isn't a harem either, only Eriri and Utaha have romantic feelings for Tomoya.

You forgot Itou Makoto

>good are all mary sue

>shit are flawed characters

looks liek Sup Forums list

Oh shit, just realized I forgot Touma. He's in GOOD just so you know.

Fucking this. He's a little brat. People forget that he's learning this shit for the first time in his life. Most people around here are in there 20s and have had years to develop emotionally (or should have developed, at least). There's nothing wrong with him fucking up, it makes the series interesting.

>I don't understand the character
>my understanding of an anime is only that which is literal

Found the retard.

Subaru's kind of fun to follow because he actually tried to Naruto his way through like most protags but instead of suceeding it completely backfired at him. Episode 13/14 is basically him realizing this and he got pretty bitter about it, to the point where he started burning bridges with everyone.

The three subsequent episodes will be just him and everything he cares for getting rekt all over the place before he got his shit together.

I am loving re:zero right now, even if episode 13 almost made me cringe inside out. I feel like the show is about to go full deconstruction and that makes me happy, especially because I know that the recent developments triggered a bunch of nip otakus.

Abridged Kirito is the MC America deserves.

konosuba shit < subaru

stopped caring about rezero at episode 3. why he is always crying. seems like its on future diary level

lel Re: Tard

>by good he means I can selfinsert into these characters easily and there are little to no change

>by shit he means I can't selfinsert into these characters because they have feelings and a changing personality that resembles an actual human too much for me to reliably relate to each one
Robots not welcome.

incoming sufferingfag

Bad bait. Death stroke aside, he only cried in episode 7, 8, and 14.

konosuba is fucking garbage

Put nii-sama on the other side and then it would be a bit more accurate.

obviously you can't even agree with yourself because you have the same character pictures on both sides.