taxi driver video
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=fEf7HObspB0

previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tcGb2J_sY08
vid.me/BCHOX
dailymotion.com/video/x6327nu
youtu.be/HORkT4a2MhQ?t=1m5s
infowars.com/breaking-sheriff-says-las-vegas-shooter-could-have-been-radicalized/
youtube.com/watch?v=WNiRr763gJA
youtube.com/watch?v=lR6DsDGM1no
streamable.com/5jxgx
youtube.com/watch?v=nG2oQ65zi-Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mossad did it.

youtu.be/tcGb2J_sY08

youtu.be/tcGb2J_sY08

youtu.be/tcGb2J_sY08

youtu.be/tcGb2J_sY08

POW AMERICA GO POW 4 days

can we get a motive chart?

lets make this bread even better
with blackjack and hookers

vid.me/BCHOX

shooting aftermath

warning: dead people and gore

Good job OP

1. Guy is a psychotic nutjob.
2. Arms deal gone wrong.
3. Someone set him up.
4. Terrorists.

Ken didn't think you'd go with this image, good choice.

>people are dying
>guy decides to walk around and badger people while recording

BENJAMIN PADDOCK: Stephen's father, FBI MOST WANTED FOR 8 YEARS This is why stephen had a fortune, as well as a strange queue of lofty managerial positions that allowed him nothing but play time/free time, his father had:

Violent criminal history, diagnosed a psychopath, serial bank robber, escaped prison in Texas likely from bribery, lots of deep criminal ties, was caught after 8 years being violent outside of a gambling/bingo hall in Oregon

lots of criminal elements were likely involved in the robberies, cover-ups, escape from prison, gambling for money launder, violent criminal activities, and the FBI is involved

This Las Vegas "Execution" has all the hallmarks of a Mossad hit. Why now? With the refusal of Iran and North Korea to accept Rothschilds Central Banks, the Zionists have decided to crack down on domestic policies in the USA so that they can genocide more Gazans and Palestinians to make way for the Israeli superstate - Greater Israel.

Lets look at some data. First, the site of the supposed shooter - the Mandalay Hotel. As anyone aquainted with Freemasons knows that the Thirty Third Degree Freemason rank is also known as the Order of the Mandalay. And the target of the supposed attack - Trump supporters.

Why them? This is in the hopes that Right Wing Milita rise up, throwing the USA into turmoill.

Jason Aldean, a country music singer, began his performance at the Route 91 Harvest. Lets do the Numerology or Geomatria as the talmudic Zionists call it -

9:40 + J.A.S.O.N.A.L.D.E.A.N + H.A.R.V.E.S.T + 91 = 666. 666 is of course the Mark of the Beast. Lets look at the Jewish "Star of David" which is nothing but the star of lucifer himself

6 points
6 Triangles
6 intercies

= 666

The Patsy, Paddock is symbolic. Paddocks represent grass - for who? Sheep. You are the sheep, the fat of the lamb (re sacrificial lamb in the Book of Isaiah). The actual sniper is a man named Avi Ben Gurion, who began his life as the founding member of the Israeli anti misegenation group "Le Hava" or "The Flame"

How is the lamb sacrificed? As a burnt offering - holocaust. The sheep will be sacrificed.

The sheep are us.

shooting was a

hoaxdailymotion.com/video/x6327nu

There's no motive yet. Apparently some baristas said he was hostile with his flip girlfriend. He was rich.

IMO he was feeling unfulfilled with his life of childfree indulgence. Difference from most people is that he was psychotic enough to kill people he felt were enjoying themselves being traditional.

It was a jewish operation.

>dat goofy-ass over-sized pen

I kek everytime

if you looked down from your 32nd floor suite and had a shitload of guns at home, maybe you'd wand to kill them all, too

The girlfriend is never coming back. If she is murdered then she knew too much and the Vegas bloodbath was conspiratorially performed. Otherwise she knew he was going to do it and left to escape the inevitable involvement and he was lone wolf

t. ivan

all anons with american flags saying was jews that did the shooting, are Russians. they are spreading this meme to divide us.

can we stop looking for hidden layers and just be impressed?

It'll come out eventually.
There's a leaker in the LVPD evidently

Could be a recording pen.
Maybe he left a message.

thank you molymeme lol but "normal" people don't just flip out sooo... no it does not make any sense in any way. this screams SSRIs or something else with MKultra lurking shallowly behind it. there are organizations that go to prisons specifically to remove demons from Lifers... they all describe the same experience leading up to when their crimes were committed, a literal black out shortly before until afterwards- on and a few describe watching from above as the crime was committed... we live in an interesting world user

vid.me/BCHOX

genetic link to a psychopathic father who was a serial bank robber, practiced self-harm, escaped from prison likely due to bribery and criminal connections, evaded federal law enforcement for eight years on the highest list of wanted criminals known as the FBI MOST WANTED, was found only after a violent incident at a gambling/bingo hall in Oregon in which he was likely laundering money and still affiliated with criminal elements that took care of the Paddocks, and were either complicit with the FBI or part of an undercover FBI investigation or the FBI is criminally negligent for missing/allowing this incredible amount of stolen money to go to the family and have Stephen continue to be in the mob/mafia doing dad's dirty deeds like father like son sins of the father sins of the son this is open and shut hun

any connection to BLM yet?

youtu.be/HORkT4a2MhQ?t=1m5s

note to russian shills: instead of blaming the jews, heap glory on the killer and make them think of him as a hero. that'll work better. if you're going to brainwash us, you have to get into our own mindset to consider what memes will actually infect us and which ones will bounce off.

You faggots remember user poster "John" who warned us days ago that this event would happen in Vegas?

Guess what? He is John Titor, the time traveller, who warned us that in the future there was a civil war in the USA.

Google it faggots.

activated
infowars.com/breaking-sheriff-says-las-vegas-shooter-could-have-been-radicalized/

>the ridiculous shill who calls patriotic americans who are using their brains to figure things out russians followed us here

Can the Jews ever stop being the source of all the pain and suffering in this world? I don't know. We should bomb Israel though.

no sergei, there is no connection between the psycho killer and the civil rights movement

>and fondle corpses
My momma was a nurse!!!!

this took months and thousands of dollars to plan, I doubt he blacked out that long

"My life has no point anymore. I'm dating an Asian and can't fit my dick inside an a duct tape roll. I just wish to kill as much of the normies as I can t.shooter, hero of white race"

Fuck off. he wasn't radicalized he was a patsy.

Years. This was created in 2015.

posted this a bit ago but it bears repeating: whether he genuinely committed suicide or was coerced into shooting himself, dude pulled the trigger. Everything points to self-inflicted penetrating missile TBI imho.

Before looking at blood, gun, environment and such, take a look at the eyes. See that droopy, half closed lid on the pt right and the almost exophthalmic looking open eye on the pt left? that's the result of midline shift due to cerebral hemorrhage and local edema caused by both inflammation from shearing trauma and the gases assoc with the projectile shot at close range. Could be assumed that the swelling in left hemisphere and pooling of blood to the left of pt would indicate projectile entry somewhere in the posterior oropharynx and exit left of midline in the occipital region.

Post-mortem penetrating missile damage would not have caused that dramatic inflammatory swelling response evident in the photo. Forgive the shitty drawing, tried to show it.

i'm leaving, peace be unto you, enjoy your evenings sirs

>A drunk redneck says there was no real gunfire so there wasn't
Fuck off shill.

Are these every photo we have of the crime scene so far (minus the pic of his dead body which I’ll include to complete the set)

Fucking InfoWars with their misleading shit.
Saying "We're looking into the possibility" is not the same as saying "We think he was and we're looking for more proof"

Instances of seemingly more than one gun firing
youtube.com/watch?v=WNiRr763gJA
0:04 very loud
0:46 and 0:51 rather quiet
1:07 very loud

youtube.com/watch?v=lR6DsDGM1no @2:00

streamable.com/5jxgx

Didn't realize you knew more about this case than the LVPD

except nothing Titor said in his OPs came true

2 AND 3 seems the most plausible

Time to start buying stock!

why does everyone think that giant ass object next to the paper is a pen? the pen is to the right of the paper. Big object might be an automatic punch used for the window along with the hammer. Thats what it looks like to me

>listening to shitty cell phone audio
>person is twisting all around
>in urban echoing environment
Gee, I wounder why the sound is all fucked up

It's a bilbo :DDDDDDD

Was considering this. It's $90 a share.

damn good catch, but then i wonder what the hammer was for... a backup maybe?

Looks like maybe box cutter also.

>clearly more than one gun firing from a different location
>it was just this guy, everyone!

Is the LVPD so incompetent that they're lying just to look good or what?

GREAT POST LADIES

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
WE ALL SHOULD BE BACK FROM LUNCH BY NOW
DONT FORGET TO SIGN BACK IN

STICK TO THE SCRIPT
DONT RESPOND TO THOSE WHO TRY GO CORRECT YOU
GET UR NEIGHBORING CUBICLE TO EITHER SUPPORT OR GELP SHIOT YOU DOWN

KEEP IT UP LADIES
4 MORE HOURS

WE ALREADY KNOW IT WAS FUCKING JEWS. STOP TRYING TO DISTRACT. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Fucking hivemind... considering dropping some cash

he was in deep just like his father, they had the same money, they laundered it the same, the same criminal elements were involved in escaping his father from prison that were involved with stephen laundering money and training in firearms and having a past filled with lofty, free-time/playtime managerial and ownership positions so he could do crime-rat things ffs we need to avoid this by exposing what Stephen was involved with through his father and how the FBI should have seen this coming for sixty years it's a key fucking link to violent crime and huge sums of money and the federal government and gambling it is all tied and sewn up perfectly we need to be desperately open this part of the investigation and really nail it down and see what the fuck is going on here this is our last hope before this is blamed on this or that thing to pass fucking legislation god damn it our freedoms are at risk we need to look into this fucking shit!

>meme flag shilling
Explain the difference in loudness between 0:46 an 1:07, while the cab was stationary.

You're behind on the narrative, OP. Newest development is from the LVMPD user.

Mort Goldman made this video?

Well it certainly wasn't the hotel pen

Well regardless, markets are closed now so I'll have to place orders tomorrow.

You know whose in deep shit?

Fucking Israel.

Fire and rescue use automatic centre punches to pop car windscreens and windows in accident rescues in Australia. They work brilliantly - dunno how it'd go on hotel plate glass.

THE TIME HAS COME TO STAND UP AGAINST THE JEWS

It's an echo

i irl lol'ed, top quality post user, thank you, i found a feeling of resolution from reading your post :)

>... a backup maybe?

His planning and organisation certainly reads like someone who had a backup to every facet.

Or it reads like he wasn't the shooter and Jews did a psy op sacrifice to moloch.

MOLOCH WILL DIE!

Someone suggested it could be one of those oversized souvenir pens. You know the one.

An user explained that those are part of an old scrapped Ferris wheel project.

retard shill

Yeah. It doesnt matter what they were for It's the symbolism you kike.

Holy shit Henderson Nevada is 22 minutes away from Vegas.

>They saw him putting metal dildo into his ass because he forgot to pull the curtains on
>ashamed
>even asian wife wants to leave him
>can put his dick through that green ducktape near the note because too small
>decides to kill errbody

Is this best theory jet?

Would you faggots look at this?

Sheldon Andelson met with Trump.

Hmmm.....

Don't get distracted by bullshit
There's no evidence of a second shooter aside from fucked up audio.
There's lot of footage of muzzle flash and it all comes from the same room

I was in Vegas a month ago and was wondering what that is.

>nihilistic
>pushing a specific viewpoint
>american flag

Yeah. He said a relative location. Just like he didn't say the exact date. Damn you're dense.

focus on this vid, it's solid
youtube.com/watch?v=nG2oQ65zi-Q

What? If it's built with another purpose in mind then the symbolism is just projected onto it by yourself.

I'm thinking that the most likely conspiracy theory is that the southeast asian mail order bride got him all gunned up for islam. It's not like you brag about that shit, so of course his family and friends wouldn't know.

image apropos

Yep. I'm gonna drop $500.

So you think he was basically avenging his father?

>islam

spotted the Jew. I hope you have an excruciatingly painful death.

>dont get distracted by bullshit
>here's a bunch of bullshit
amazing

>Explain the difference in loudness between 0:46 an 1:07

Could be a range of reasons. Different windows and the design of the building being a semi-curve. Being one one is on the edge, the other is more towards the middle. Could be different guns or calibers and even just how far forward or back he was in the room along with everything else.
The sound being different is far from suspicious unless one has never been around guns in their entire life or heard them shot. Even at a flat range everything sounds different moment to moment.

no, i'm a russian shill, not a jew.
>or am i a jewish russian shill for hill?

Sounds very close to the camera, was the dude driving underneath Mandalay Bay?