typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Durandal
typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Gram
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gwynevere, Gawain, Lancelot?
>tfw no Percival or Bors the younger

Leaving out the best Knights

Who the redhead?

That's

Tristan, Bedivere, Gawain, and Lancelot.

Magazine admits they fucked up on this page, and mislabeled Gawain's star counter.

twitter.com/comptiq/status/751581313480609793?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

He's a four star

Does Bedivere count as Saber clone now? They make him much more feminine than before.

>Dat harp bow
Why didn't I think of that?

>Lancelot
CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT strikes again.

The Fate designs get lazier and lazier and more shit as time goes by.

youtube.com/watch?v=ubjbWHWSbro

At least it doesn't seem to be an actual genderbend. They just made him the fuccboi of the round table instead.

Its more like anti-character development. Him being short haired is when he was in his golden proper prim phase as a knight. His hair grew out long when he turned into an emo fuck.

Knights vs knights, in the biggest of knight battles.

Why is Gawain holding his sword like that? Is he retarded?

It won't be much of a harem when I assume direct control and insert my Rhongomyniad into Lancer Artorias Avalon

If you catch my drift I swear on me mum if she doesn't have the tits

Fate swords look more and more retarded these days.

I guess Nasu doesn't care anymore.

The swords in UBW look more like proper swords from the ancient past than these current sword designs now.

>left side = fuccboy/trap side
also, where's ser Robin

>Fate swords look more and more retarded these days.
>I guess Nasu doesn't care anymore.

Gawain and his sword have been around in this franchise for over ten years now.

She'll probably have, but the problem is Nightingale's artist.

He was supposed to be there but he ran away.

The only really new design there is trystan though

Have they broken emulators yet? I've been avoiding /fgog/.

>Tristans a right cunt

All right im cool with this

The update that's supposed to do it is coming out in a day or so if I remember correctly.

Ishida should draw more. He really improved Saber.

Yeah, it's 7/11.

Extella is also chugging along

Four teams, four stories to go down for the plot.

>Nightengale's artist
Impossible. Akira Ishida was hired to draw both Lancers. It's just the animation.

Besides it's not like Gawain looks like he's drawn by Wada in the PV

Are you telling me that silver-haired woman with a feminine haircut, a harp-bow, and a dress is actually a man?

The sameface syndrome is just as bad as Takeuchi huh.

Why is he so perfect?

>Silver hair and harp

Get your eyes checked.

Yep, Bedivere best knight.

yep
So is this

>Harp-bow
>Dress

But he/she is a literal gender neutral person.

It looks like some type of bow that resembles a harp. And his hair is pretty light colored.

D'Eon can literally change gender in Nasuverse though.

Its not gender neutral, its just being whatever gender they choose at the moment.

Gender neutral is like neither, or both, or something like that.

The red head is the one with the bow, user.

He looked like this few years ago.

Ohh ya you're right. I thought it was on his back.

One of the best things to come out of fgo.

The only real big difference is the face and that can be more related to the artist.

5* Adult ushi when?

>Saber clone
IN the quest to create the perfect saber clone they made her most loyal knight the first male saber clone

Where is the true main love interest Merlin?

Oda Nobunaga?

Her personality and background are just copy pasted from Heike Monogatari. That's fucking lazy.

He already appeared in Grand Order, they don't need to introduce him again.

I don't think she's written by Nasu, so its to be expected.

Bedivere and demi-Gallahad vs Gaiwain, Percival, and Lancelot? looks kind of cool if I'm interpreting that image right.

>Percival
Tristan

Also, I think the chapter will be about Saber becoming Lancer and using Ron to end the Age of Gods, finally becoming jesus of fate.

>Image

Watch the vid up here for the full context Although yes, that does seem to be the plot for part of the story this time around. Bedivere team up with MC to help stop his cohorts, who seem to be mislead. Eventually they all join up with you probably.

Who cares? I want the Egyptians

youtube.com/watch?v=ubjbWHWSbro

Ushi is a cutie

>Also, I think the chapter will be about Saber becoming Lancer and using Ron to end the Age of Gods, finally becoming jesus of fate.

We already heard the story of how Saber ending the age worked in GoA. It happened during the great battle of Vortigen, when she had Gawain at her side as they fought for hours against a dragon.

The story seems to be about Camelot manifesting where Jerusalem should be, and it creates some strife with the locals as various other servants are summoned. Maybe

Genji, I think.

>Jesus was Arturia all this time

>Altera
>Gilgamesh
>Jeanne

What the fuck is up with that team composition?
I'm genuinely surprised Karna isn't in that team just to round out the "OP team".

Also why the fuck does Nero get five people to her team while Saber only gets three?

>Locals
Yeah, I'm sure that's the reasons for egyptians to fight against chinese and for knights to fight each other.

And since this a 'singularity' they might use it as its plot regardless.

Arthoria isn't on a team. She is unaffiliated.

Also, team composition is probably random on purpose like Musou Orochi.

>Also why the fuck does Nero get five people to her team
Because it is the age of Nero

>Also why the fuck does Nero get five people to her team while Saber only gets three?
>Arthoria isn't on a team. She is unaffiliated.
Looking at that, it looks like there's one person siding with Saber, judging from the blue triangle.

So Blue is the unaffiliated people so it's actually the Three Kingdoms feat a few stragglers?

If Blue isn't a team, I can guarantee Li Shuwen will be in that team just to go around and wreck shit.

>Arthoria isn't on a team. She is unaffiliated.

She is on a team, you can see her team mate next to her in the same color. Its just that her team is still unknown completely.

It seems she may not be the leader of her team, but they are keeping the other one a secret. Her team symbol is currently a question mark until they announce who the secret character is.

Gee Nero, why does your grail let you have five people in your team?

Doesn't that speak ill of Nero if she needs five people in her team to carry her through the game?

Why would that be lazy?

Each team has a leader and general

Nero - Leader
Mumei - second in command

Atilla - Leader
Gilgamesh - second in command

Tamamo - leader
Karna - second in command

Only one unlabeled is Arthuria

Nero and Tamamo get the largest teams because they've actually got relationships with Hakuno.
No possible idea why EMIYA is sided with Nero and not leading a team of his own though.

Is this F/GO shit?

Lancelot had a hard life.

Tamamo team, five people
Nero team, five people
Atilla team, four people
Arthur team, two people

Im surprised that gil acepted to be second in command.

Yes.

EMIYA turncoating would actually be impressive.

he shouldn't have fucked the queen

or at least not have such a big murderbone.

The moment that fucked him was when he killed Gawain's two cousins, that were unarmed guarding the queen, because Arthuria told them not to bring weapons so Lancelot could quietly sneak off with the queen and she could go "Well it can't be helped".

Instead he spilled innocent blood, and suddenly now they have to chase him down, even though they were planning to "let them both go" previously.

I'm quite amazed Emiya is with Nero team.

Some Servant designers actually put some spin, mix some stuffs from various sources or put their own interpretation.

Ushi's personality and background is just literally the same as Heike Monogatari version of Yoshitsune (which is the most popular version by far). Her writer didn't do any research or come up with anything on his own.

This team unbalance seems weird as hell but I guess they don't think about stats and shit the same way we talk on and on about them.

>killed Gawain's two cousins
Little brothers. Other than that, correct.

Galahad and pals are probably all gonna turn out to be hax as fucking shit. I imagine they wanna save them for something special or for whenever they need some kind of retardedly powerful servant to show up.

But people generally hate that, see medusa and medea.

And we still dont see all of the things that ushi have (a bunch of np that we dont know for example) and the whole benkei thing could be relevant too.

Tristan looks like he was pulled straight out of Fire Emblem.

Who's the character designer?

Galahad is a Mary Sue, so the only way they could show him is by summoning him at a fraction of himself, in the form of the main heroine.

So you get Galahad in a sense, without the Mary Sue flavor.

>But people generally hate that, see medusa and medea.

I'm pretty sure there are more people who dislike the most famous Japanese legendary hero being turned into loli wearing a skimpy clothing.

desu what I want is to have a bunch of fan favourite "OP" servants in a war with Galahad and just have him walk over them all completely.

Make goldie shit himself a bit (out of a mix of pure anger, hate and fear), all that fun stuff.

>Lancelot without his fabulous long hair
For what purpose?

Its called Fate/Strange Fake

People always want to shit on Gilgamesh, but even at the edge of death he's always going to be Gilgamesh. You can't really take him down a peg. If people seriously believed him losing would bring him down at all, they would feel content after F/SN.

Attila team seem fun as fuck. Gilgamesh and Jeanne are probably like oil and water.

That's better. I wondered why he had a star less than tristan when he was as strong as Lancelot in the Legend.

(Roland when ? You can't have Astolfo without Roland)

This kinda bug me, it seems people accepted ushi design pretty fast. She is really popular now even when the design was really hated in the beggining.

But that sword is Balmung/Gram from the visual novel...

There's a difference between losing, and getting completely and utterly humiliated. Especially considering in terms of personality, Galahad being the most Christian man to ever offer a prayer to god would be nearly the exact opposite as him personality wise. And none of his trinkets would be in Gil's vault.

I'd just enjoy seeing him get as mad as he did against Zerozerker the first time he touched one of his swords to someone who he couldn't do anything about.

>Caster's team is all crazies
Fitting.

typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Durandal
typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Gram
Educate yourself

No, that's Durandal. Gram looks like this, Balmung looks like something else entirely.

GO bringing Durandal back as a spear was fun.

Dunno, jeanne is a star servant, pretty much the atribute that represent the whole thing that gil wanted humanity to be.

Nasuverse Galahad probably has nothing to do with Jesus.

So far Nasuverse Arthurian myth has nothing to do with Christian stuff.

Ah, right. It's been a while.

>Balmung/Gram
Balmung and Gram are two different weapons since Siegfried and Sigurd are two different heroes from two very similar legends.

You can seperate a lot of it from Christendom, but when you get to Galahad, it gets a lot harder, partly becuase thematically the entire point was that Galahad was the proper model of a Christian man, while all the other knights were sinful in some way, unfit to complete the quest he wasn't.

I mean I would imagine they'd replace god/heaven with the root, but still.