Bump Fire Stocks for AR15

Has anyone found somewhere where they aren't out of stock?

The bumpfiresystems main site is down, too...I'm guessing server overload.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GIC8SMttjjo&t=27s
youtube.com/watch?v=8AolqBfdILg
archives.gov/founding-docs/bill-of-rights-transcript
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

trump signed an executive order banning the sale of bump fire stocks until "we can sort this very big mess out"

Just use your belt loop on your pants.

You don't need a special stock or anything to bump fire.
youtube.com/watch?v=GIC8SMttjjo&t=27s

Post proof.

protip: shoestrings are considered illegal machine guns by the ATF. No shit, look it up.

What you do with that information is none of my business.

Awesome. Thanks user.

5xx error codes indicate something wrong with the server-side application

shit PHP shopping cart overloaded, hacked, or finicky after upgrade

the only thing you have to worry about is getting literal gunpowder pellets shipped to your home

Now that's gangsta

All I find are $300+ now. All the normal priced ones are out of stock. I think we're 12 hours too late m8

Where are the $300+ ones?

I know several sites still selling below 200.

Buying 10 right now and reselling for 2000 once banned.

Yeah...where's the proof. I haven't heard anything and I've been watching this story closely.

I remember when these came out I toyed with the idea of buying a pile of them and waiting until the inevitable happening - and then auctioning them on gunbroker and watching tards bid them up to the moon. Couldn't get them shipped to CA in bulk, though.

Help an user out. Where?

He's lying.

O planet has

youtube.com/watch?v=8AolqBfdILg

Looks like they're all gonna be long gone =(

earthquaketargets $400

Eat shit btw

For the past 2 weeks i've been trying to sell my SlideFire that I've never used, it's sitting under my bed right now

Let's see, any anons wanna buy it?

Note that it still has to be held loosely against the shoulder just like and all of the control is through the off hand. It isn't a magical thing that converts your semi to full auto like idiots say.

But if dummies want to buy this crap, well, alrighty then.

gunbroker it m8, people are bidding $400 tonight

They will always be on GunBroker if you want to bid on them.

nah, thats like 1 auction. plenty other buy it now listings for about 200

Nice

God damn you fat fucking liberals with your disinformation.

pic related

Have an order for 2x ar and 2x ak ones from a few different places, figure at least 1 will come trhough

I had one of those cheap 30 dollar magpuls.
I then bought a second gen slidefire stock. I was getting it for the meme but it turned out to be a really good stock! I use it on my main AR-15. USUALLY with the slidefire gimmick turned off.

I feel really sad this shit might kill bumpfire companies off. Slidefire solutions made a really good product and really progressed from their first run.
Hope you guys had a chance to use one of their products. The bumpfire stock hate meme is kinda sad to see.

what did you search? i think maybe its because i searched "slidefire" as one word. then again the only ones im seeing really are AK ones, none of the listings seem to be for AR15 like yours show

AR15 stocks are unbanable the ATF cant even do shit relax and buy one next month when they are $99 again

"Slide Fire AR 15" is in the gunbroker search bar

They might do some wiggle words about "stocks with motion"

>They might do some wiggle words about "stocks with motion"

Then build one yourself out of PVC pipe, I oen 6 AR15's and i dont own a single bump stock nor would i want one. They are not getting banned and if they do i will make my own and take it to the gun range.

>Slide Fire AR 15
interesting, the AK47 ones seem to have zero demand and are all normal price and even in stock at some big name sites

>Im sorry user did you stutter

>shoestrings are considered illegal machine guns by the ATF
I can see and understand why. I keep looking at getting a match grade mini 14. too bad this is going to put out a price jump.

Here's a link to the Bill of Rights. Read it! It is the Bill of Rights and the Constitution that make America great and unique in the world.

archives.gov/founding-docs/bill-of-rights-transcript

This document does not grant us these rights, it simply guarantees them. We believe these rights have been granted to all men by God, and they are non negotiable.

You want to stand in the street and protest or kneel when the National Anthem is played? Well we don't like it, but we believe that you have the God given right to do that, and we will fight and die to preserve your right to do that.

We also believe that we have the God given right to keep AND BEAR arms. This does not mean huddling in the corner of my house scared while not being allowed to carry my gun in the streets or to work or to school. This means that my ability to own, posses, and carry a weapon SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

Notice I said weapon and not gun? That is because the right to keep and bear arms refers to the predominate weapon of the times, whether that is a Klingon Bat'leth or a Compression phaser rifle is unimportant. The point is to defend yourself, and you can't effectively do that if you're outgunned.

Do you actually want to stop gun violence? Well start looking for the cause and then try to fix that. Shootings are just a symptom and guns are just a tool.

If you had any intelligence and agency you would have listened to the inconsistent rpm in the recorded video and realized that it was indeed a bump fire stock that was used and ordered yours before it became MSM news this morning.

>own slidefire stock
>know it isnt consistent rpm
>listen to video
>hear consistent rpm
>turns out it actually was slide fires
>feel dumb af

I really thought it was a crank fire

I figure the ak will be thrown under the bus too if it happens. Tomorrow I will see what vendors say they have them in stock. If they are all dropship from slidefire I'm too late. I remember buying my dad a bunch of pmags after some crisis and playing the instock/dropship game.

Just loop your finger through your trigger guard and around your belt loop. Use you other hand to pull forwards on the hand guard. Bump fire without having to buy a marked up $300 crappy plastic stock.

Haha tags I bought 3 for $135 a pop this morning as soon as I saw the pics here. Gonna sell 2 for $5000 a pop tomorrow after Trump bans them.

carolinashooterssupply.com

Topkel
You must be an oldfag
I remember this from the 90's and I still can bump fire

Cabela's in Berlin, MA.

I really hate how jumpy the gun crowd is every time these things happen. I was in the middle of an ar15 build when aurora happened. Had to pay like $200 extra total for the build.

im gonna buy this one

Ok, cool. It's a good ar. Its not bump fire though just making sure you know. Some anons will say you could build one cheaper, and that may be true, but if you just want a decent ar you're good.

Apparently underrated

>hate the gun crowd
>is part of it

Had to pay nearly $1000 for a basic bitch build right after Omar "Smear the Queers" Mateen. I got the receiver the day before the lesbian communist Massachusetts AG illegally banned ARs.

Stop complaining about people being afraid of their liberties being trampled.

so who has one in stock? op has some and ive found some AK ones around