Arslan Senki

Less than 20 minutes to go.

5 min

get in here denkas

ded denka

Nice end card

well, looks like shit be going down, wonder if it will hit the fan, will watch tomorrow with anticipation

>[HorribleSubs] Arslan Senki S2 - 02 [720p].mkv

My prince.

My prince.

gosh i hope you are a female

Downloading now, will watch this tomorrow.

I don't get it.

is the audio fucked?

Don't know about you but for me the OST was way too loud and voices way too quiet.

yeah the horse gallop and music is super loud and voices are quiet.

>[CLANG INTENSIFIES]
IS THIS WHAT I MUST GET FOR CALLING BERSERK 2K16 GARBAGE.

Our true hero has returned.

I hope it was Funi that fucked up cause that was really bad.

Good, I thought I was the only one.

Holy shit, what is his deal

Jesus, is it just me or was the sound mixing awful?

I could barely hear the dialogue, but the music is on full blast.

King Andragoras goes hard.

Prince Androgynous

I don't like how they shifted the balance, in this battle Daryun seemed a lot weaker compared to S1 and Arslan stronger.

I was about to say that too, the sound was terrible this episode. Dialogue far too quiet, music and effects too loud and not even on the same niveau through the episode.

Arslan isn't his kid, so he hates him regardless of what he does.

Or at least I think that's his deal.

So, will the soldiers follow Arslan (not just his core group, the entire army) or will he and his friends search for that sword? I can see the story going that way, Andragas retaking his country and Arslan returning with the treasure and thus claiming the throne for himself.

k-kakkoii

Whose fault was the awful sound this week, Funi or the studio?

The regular army will certainly not be going with him, Andragoras needs them for himself.

If the commanders follow him the regular soldiers will too. But yeah, as I said it will probably be treasure hunting.

His core group, principally Daryun and Narsus don't much care for King Andragoras and will do whatever they can to make sure Arslan takes the throne.

Makes me wonder if they will even bother trying to gather the new army and instead just go for the sword. They'll probably do both tho.

>No joint Pars/not-Tang expeditions for keeping the steppenigs under control
Why even live.

S1 was about Arslan gathering forces, I can't see that repeating. I really don't like this turn of events, the introduction of some great treasure was already stupid last episode and now Arslan and Hermes will go on a fucking treasure hunt. I can already see the final confrontation. It would be much better if it stayed true to Arslan being the kind hearted prince conquering his country back with the help of Narsus' genius tactics and his group being there to support him personally.

>Tokhtomysh's Turanic doujin fantasies

I want to protect that Denka!

B-Bittenfeld?!

>tear a hole in the trap

ecchi

If they do decide to actually gather the army I doubt they will spend as much time as before doing so, this season is only 8 episodes after all.

Gieve is getting laid that night

>It would be much better if it stayed true to Arslan being the kind hearted prince conquering his country back with the help of Narsus' genius tactics and his group being there to support him personally.
That sounds like it would be hard to maintain interest.
Narusus et al. stomping the competition with keikaku doori was already becoming tired and formulaic.

I don't mind the treasure hunt. It gives me hope they can actually wrap this thing up in the 6th episodes they have left.

audio is fubar

how many seasons till arslan looks based AF instead of a girl?

Arslan is pretty much Liu Bei. Daryun is Guan Yu. Narusus is Zhuge Liang. He is blessed not to have a Zhang Fei.

It's frankly not the benevolence or the strategy that's boring, it's the presentation.