Femdom is literally a shit tier fetish

Femdom is literally a shit tier fetish.

If you actually want a girl to beat the shit out of you while spitting in your mouth and calling you worthless you're pathetic.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/femdom/image/-MhOjLK2TChXU_mUGMslqw/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>If you actually want a girl to beat the shit out of you while spitting in your mouth and calling you worthless you're pathetic.

Isn't that the point?

She is pure sex. Why did she never appear in the anime?

>confusing S&M with femdom

>If you actually want a girl to beat the shit out of you while spitting in your mouth and calling you worthless you're pathetic
Is this intentional?

>he doesn't like gentle femdom

>beat the shit out of you while spitting in your mouth and calling you worthless
Not my kind of femdom.

>being this confused about fetishes

Just because exhentai has a retarded tagging system doesn't make femdom S&M

>you're pathetic

And you're feeding the fetishists you dumb fucking normie.

That was the point of the thread you dumb fucking retard.

OP is confirmed gay

I agree, but I don't appreciate your autism.
boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/femdom/image/-MhOjLK2TChXU_mUGMslqw/

There are different types of being submisive you know?
For example there are people who just like being called pathetic and worthless, while there are others who love the fact that behind this very dominating demeanor there is shit ton of trust and love. Some love the idea of losing control, while some just like the concept of their feeling transforming into such a extreme like praising a goddess.

People get off to different things, who cares as long as you don't force others.

Why her mouth always looks so weird?

I just want the girl to be the assertive one because I'm lazy

>If you actually want a girl to beat the shit out of you while spitting in your mouth and calling you worthless you're pathetic.
More, please.

Yeah fuck you OP

Let me guess OP. You like NTR and depowering rape, preferably both in same.

Nah I get hard when I get tied up and the girl starts riding me. That's my type of femdom

>tagged femdom
>girl is teasing for the first page
>next 20 pages are the guy completely railing her

Every time

>girl to beat the shit out of you while spitting in your mouth and calling you worthles

Mouth spitting and saliva play in general is really underdone