youtube.com/watch?v=m4smSRz8BYk
youtube.com/watch?v=DAa9hMOd-vM&t=266sStill
youtube.com/watch?v=846tFjBt-bI
youtube.com/watch?v=0zygjGyqraw
youtube.com/watch?v=Fj8PlQtImM8
youtube.com/watch?v=au8x5YBf1gQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>conspiritards will ignore this

were any windows blown out on the 4th floor?didn't look like it.

Seriously, what is this?

Another one.

Huh, weird

Wow

I dug around and it seems those three black areas have always been there, but I cannot figure out what it actually is. Is it windowless area or just black windows? Can it be opened to access outsides? Anyone?

It was a reflection of the second shooter on the tip of the luxor wearing a yamaka. This particular shooter was ignore because enough humiliation had already been dealt to him when his silencer melted.

Vents.

>IT WAS JUST A FLASHING LIGHT

One flashing light mis-ID'd does not disprove a 2nd shooter. Just proves THAT wasn't a 2nd shooter.

damn, americucks are dumb af honestly

Thats a convenient way to cover shot out windows

Wow, thanks for finding that.

Any chance this is coming from the same area? I can't tell if it's even on the same side, but It seems to line up vertically from what I can tell. Also, the flashes seem irregular unlike the OP's strobe lights, which were constant in that clip. Its too short to tell, but still curious.

Strobe lights keep the same pace of on and off. I used to have one

Kys op

So he really is the Villain

There weren't any, but as far as the windows, people did note that they could be removed by a team no problem.

But 100% that thing on the 4th floor (or whatever) was probably a strobe light

Slow it down and it looks like morse code.

If it was something obvious like s o s, I might think it's a smoke alarm, but the pattern is more unique than that.

possible interpretations:

.. ..- ...- ... .
i u v s e

or

.- ... ..-...- .-. .
a s ?? r e

.- ... ..-. ..- .-. .
a s u v r e

maybe red herring

This was established over a day ago. There is a fox news reporter on the scene with the same strobe light in the back. It debunks a lot better than the vid you posted. Try to keep up.

>Slow it down and it looks like morse code.
I hate you idiot niggers so much

Can those strobe lights set for irregular pattern/intervals, as shown in my clip?

Dude...no

>instagram.com/p/BZwofXcgzh9/
Ok, we can finally drop that bullshit now and move on.

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=-tVujZZeVMU

about twenty seconds in. decide for yourself.

Consider myself debunked. Thanks for sharing that.

Redirect your autism son.

Dude I've stayed there. Them are some big thick ass mother fucking windows made to keeps drunks in

1) 18 and 34 sec - strobe blinking while no gunfire.

twitter.com/TIME/status/914847463424507904

2) @ 5:00 of cab vid, 4 silent flashes.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=300&v=fEf7HObspB0

Looks like Mandalay Bay user. Great eye.

The cab was much closer so the delay of time between bang and flash should be much smaller. If there are silent flashes in the cab vid, its definitely a strobe.

Who are you with? Antifa or ISIS?

youtu.be/YZ6EaATQ3tI

HAHAHAHA hours after the event that room was still flashing you retards, its a fucking light in that room, fox news had an angle of the fuckin light still flashing on that floor at 5:00 am

Yeah just watch starting at 5 minutes and look closely. There are like 4-6 blinks with zero gunfire.

>This opinion that like 3 people on Sup Forums held has been disproved.
>Sup Forums BTFO

Why is it flashing though?

Probably HVAC/mechanical areas within the building and those are exhaust grates

Its Vegas probably someone left it on after partying

I still believe there were multiple shooting, based on everything we got going on here at Sup Forums as well as audio clips this video did a great job mentioning. I argued for an hour last night if that was indeed an echo, and it doesn't seem to be the case.

Unless more info comes out solidifying this lone wolf theory, there were multiple shooters involved, just not from the 4th floor from what I've established from this thread.

It's not the flash that suggests multiple shooters. It's the pattern of burst gunfire that walks right over the top of the prolonged full auto fire.

If it were just an echo I don't see why it would manifest as two bursts when the gunfire that would have provoked it was a continuous stream.

>OPs EVERYWHERE TOTALLY BTFO'd
fantastic work user, lets hope you can get the code crkd soon.

Steer clear of this autism

Fpbp

it's nice but it's at the far end of the strip and gets overlooked by mgm and ny ny, they have a pretty cool aquarium tho

watch?v=T6OrKzf26ss

I think the 4th floor is BS myself. Seen several videos that show it flashing while no gun shots heard.
It's also reported as a strobe light on the scanner "around the 10th floor"
In this video though, at the very end, those shots are mighty close by.
Also reported in on the scanner by a cop "Shooter at gate 7"
Watch scanner videos on LL if you want.

What is this?

Bullshit
Is this legit?

Why did they wait so long to post this?

I have examined the video artifacts and it was edited in Adobe After Effects in a Microsoft Windows kernel environment based in Tel Aviv.

JEWS.

JUST FUCKING GIVE IT UP YOU FUCKING KIKES

YOU

FUCKIN LOST

It is a reflection you blind crock of shit.

That's called a reflection.
It's a fucking reflection you dotards.
Jesus. I hate reddit but at least you can have an intellectual conversation there.

>Sup Forums is full of inbred retards
sounds about right

>instagram.com/p/BZwofXcgzh9/

also how do you expect to shoot when all the windows are closed shut.. he had to break his. you cant open windows and shoot

its def on the same side. you couldnt fake the bullet trajectories though. The CSI people would be able to tell the difference easily.

Right, and you have established how you fuckwit?

Fuck off /leftypol/
Either discredit the photo by Or go back to your precious reddit.

U rang?

LOL posts a picture while we have videos, how does a flashing "light" appaear after the first gunfire no muzzle flashes seen as in the video then FLASHES AGAIN after stopping and continues flashing all while the gunfire plays, and the tax footage showing far away gunshots, then really close, then 5 times consecutively faraway aka no gunshots at the Mandalay bay then a close rip very close then reapeated as you see muzzle flashes in concert with sounds from the 4th floor....which is verified by these MANY VIDEOS

youtube.com/watch?v=I3ARGKxre9E

youtube.com/watch?v=NVnNKOKVhx4

Also the WIDNOWS OPEN DUMBASSES they don't nee dot be "busted out" and the windows weren't busted out on the 32nd floor where NO MUZZLE FLASHES ARE SEEN EVER...

Also the polcie scanner radio confirms multiple officers confirming shooters 1/3rd and halfway up firing out of windows, they heard and saw and two gunmen surrounded by two seperated swat teams on the 19th and 32nd floor the commander of the operation relaying to the control room ordered men into the camera to observe the two floors and two shooters located there. You have been BTFO now go back to hell where you shills belong

youtube.com/watch?v=0Fp3xgmQgiA

Totally discredited there was no blinking light its muzzle flash to claim otherwise is a lie. As proven the cycklic rate stops and starts at uneven intervals and its too bright to sharp and alarm lights don't blink that fast.....Question are lying pretending at NGIHT THERE WOULD BE NO MUZZLE FLASH SEEN? Specifcally from the heavy weapons sounds, aka belt fed mgs that are clealry being heard. As a former 0311 in the USMC I'm appaled at how stupid you fags are.

>Multiple shooters? No way
WHAT HAPPEN IN VEGAS STAY IN VEGAS

I listened to the scanners. There was no activity on 19th floor. Nice try

a suivre

translates to
-to be continued-
or
-next time-

You know what there were? Multiple hotels with shooting at them.

We arne't ignoring it its been throughly refuted and discredited, those aren't "strobe lights" lair they are bright from long distance at several different angles sharp during the gunfire muzzle flashes that start and stop just like a heavy MG firing blanks because the first original fire had no muzzle flashes it was the signal for the psyop guy to start firing the bravo the tax footage proves this 1 far away burst, 1 close DAMN CLOSE, 5 far away, in a minute with gaps, then the close firing, then she pulls around the overhand to the front and you can see the muzzle flashes in the window and it not consistent pulsing by a strobe thats bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=iuv4cLjQqNE

Thats people shilling As seen in this video halway up just like officers described running into the building

LMG/HMG youtube.com/watch?v=dGAwrmOapb4 Fire at night consistent with the breaking inconsistent pattern as seen in all the videos stop lying and trying to pretend there were no muzzle flashes from the 4th floor

>B8'ed

ok ill just ignore the police scanner

Sup Forums has become a coopted by big money corporate interests and foreign intelligence. They’ll spread disinformation and conspiracy jargon to muddle and bury inconvenient facts. Sup Forums has essentially become the Jew. SHUT IT DOWN!

Sound shills niggers sounds... youtube.com/watch?v=S1XL3BTFZPU

youtube.com/watch?v=S1XL3BTFZPU

youtube.com/watch?v=m4smSRz8BYk

Lmao, i love and hate you at the same time.

i wish those 3 people didn't make 90% of the posts

Sup Forums is really only about 20 people in total. We're engaged in the most massive circle-jerk in the history of the world.

Please learn to think out your posts. I usually never say shit like this, but you need to repost because you sound like an idiot who doesn't speak English very well. For example, :"signal for the psyop guy to start firing the bravo the tax footage proves this 1 far away burst, 1 close DAMN CLOSE, 5 far away, in a minute with gaps, then the close firing, then she pulls around the overhand to the front and you can see the muzzle flashes in the window and it not consistent pulsing by a strobe thats bullshit."

You sound like all spooks want the public at large to think we sound, sputtering and ignorant. Get it together, people. I am so sick of illiterate people posting online. Please excuse me as I am frustrated.

I meant 29th

There's a newsvideo after the shooting that shows the same lights blinking. It wasn't the shooter.

Thats not legit....I don't buy the bs because I watched all the original videos, the muzzle flashing came on not before the shooting but during YALL ARE CONFUSING THE STROBE SIGNALLING IN A DIFFERENT ROOM AND AREA....PEOPLE youtube.com/watch?v=DAa9hMOd-vM&t=266sStill no muzzle flashes from the 32nd ART ALL...we know where it was was the middle part of the building, 4th Floor is from this video
youtube.com/watch?v=0Fp3xgmQgiA

Strobe was from a dif time and a dif location it appears not where these flashes are senn and the 10th floor or half way up muzzle flashes.

they have bots run off the amazon servers working full time to counter post

And still no argument, just a grammar nigger, spewing some crap without thinking. I've actually watched all the footage I'm sure unlike you. The only ignorant one is you showing your pathetic ability at basic comprehension. Go eat a nerve gas pellet faggot. Still have you watched the whole taxi footage end to end? Nope, Listened to all 1 hour plus of the scanner? NOPE...You apparently are here trying to make us all think we aren't capable of the most RUDIMENTARY OF INVESTIGATION...atypical superficial 4channer, doesn't have the passion for the truth, just wants to nitpick troll.

youtube.com/watch?v=846tFjBt-bI

You sound like a mouth breather

youtube.com/watch?v=0zygjGyqraw

Multiple gunmen security guard chase dby authorities...eat it dudes...

also muzzle flash and you hear the thud sounds from the MG 4th floor youtube.com/watch?v=Fj8PlQtImM8

the next flashing occurs with not without sound,, this from the original footage I watched too

youtube.com/watch?v=au8x5YBf1gQ

THE ORIGINAL READ IT AND WEEP SHILLS ALL GRAMMAR FAGS, I always save the best for last. Far awya shooting then immediately overhead, MG