Messianic Jews?

So what's your stance on Messianic Jews, user? They're Jews who believe in Jesus, don't believe in the Talmud, and are still culturally jewish. Many even think of Messianic Judaism as being a section of Judaism.

Why don't they call themselves Christian, then?

Ritually and liturgically, it's mostly the same, except maybe lesser known stuff left out or mentions of Yeshua (Jesus) in it.

I used to be one.
Matthre 15:21-28 clearly says that Jesus Christ calls all nonjews dogs that should eat crumbs off the ground while Jews eat at the table.
No need for the Talmud, Goyim are still animals in human form, Jesus only came for the sheep from the house of Israel.

Jesus did not fulfil prophecy, therefore he is not the messiah. That's all they believe.

I think this is not politics and you should be banned for posting off topic trash

No? So much of Sup Forums hates Jews, so I thought I'd ask them.

Messianic Jew here. I support the movement, they're Jews who are cool with goyim and also invite them to attend the congregation. I think one of the major differences between Messianic Judaism and Christianity in general is that Messianics still celebrate the festivals in the old testament like Yom Kippur and Passover. Some of the prayers are in Hebrew, and we don't really keep Kosher unless it's holiday season.

Some of the Messianic synagogues are pretty much orthodox Jewish, they still adhere to strict Talmudic laws but they believe in Yahshua as the Messiah.

Can't tell if you're serious or if you're larping. If you're serious, then you're retarded. It says nothing of the sort. If you're larping, then stop wasting people's time.

Ever heard of the Chabad movement? It's a major Jewish movement who believe that Rabbi Mendel Schneerson is the Messiah. You'll notice them, because they're the ones who wear fedoras.

At the time of Jesus' death he fulfilled 30 prophecies, and afterwards there were prophecies regarding the second temple which were fulfilled as well. The only prophecy Jesus hasn't fulfilled is becoming King of Israel, which he says will happen when he returns.

Jews aren't against Jesus because they don't think he's the Messiah. They're against him because Christians have been persecuting Jews for centuries. The very name Jesus strikes fear in Jews, which is why they won't even consider for 1 second that he could be the Messiah.

You're a half illiterate goy.

And you don't finish reading things. Read until the end of the story.

The end changes nothing, she was granted her crumbs you fool.

Christians larping as Jews, nothing more.

Yes it does, because if he hated her, he wouldn't have done jack. You also don't have context of the times. Yeshua quoted the Pharisee authorities sarcastically. Are you to tell me he was serious when he said "why do you call me good? No one is good but the Father", when the rest of the bible says He is? He's just saying what Pharisees were throwing up.

Just get off my post, this was meant for Sup Forums who hates jews, not some dingbat troll who's just wasting everyone's time.

But many are ethnically jewish, and came from a jewish background?

The weak should fear the strong.

So I'm guessing this is your opinion of Messianic Jews?

Maybe some, but I think Evangelicals and some types of Baptists are drawn to it.

I'm fine with them, they can call themselves Jews all they want - it boosts our numbers, and they're generally nice folks.

Not necessarily, I meant the other Jews. If they truly believe in Jesus they will be saved, I know the culture is hard to get rid of but you shouldn't be following the Talmud at all. Calls him a sorcerer, his mother was a whore and he is boiling in feces.
Pic is the road to salvation
>There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. (Galatians 3:28 KJV)

Do they acknowledge the new testament and accept the resurrection of Christ? If so they are christians, if not they are jews.

Yes. Correct. God's chosen people are the ones who kept the word and spirit of the word, those who believe in Jesus Christ.

Sephardi here. All Messianic Jews are, are Jews who believe in Jesus and are culturally Jewish. No Talmud no "goyim" just following the law of Moses and keeping most traditions.

Literally Christians who follow Jewish tradition. That's it lol

Some Messianics do follow parts of the Talmud. There's a few different Messianic sects:
>Jews for Jesus
>Messianics
>Hebraic roots

Jews for Jesus are just baptists who were previously Jews or ethnically Jewish.
Messianics are Orthodox Jews who accept Jesus as the Messiah. They still wear Tefillin and other non-biblical stuff.
Hebraic Roots is the one that's most true to the bible. No kippahs, no tefillins, only tzitzits. They're like Karaites for Christianity.