ALL HANDS ON DECK SHE'S A FUCKING SPOOK

ALL HANDS ON DECK SHE'S A FUCKING SPOOK

→ →

"Marilou Danley" immigrated to the US under the name "Marilou Ocampo Natividad" in 1986, married Geary Danley in 1990 and took his surname.

Prior to immigrating, Marilou was a known Muay Thai and Eskrina fighter under the alias "Marilou Ocampo", and became politically active in the late 1970s. As an elected local official in the mid 1980s, she became embroiled in the controversy over American Development Aid covertly provided by the CIA to promote pro-American sentiment during the lead up to and in the wake of President Marcos resignation.

HAS ANYONE BEEN ABLE TO FIND MORE ON THIS?

→ →

where can i post huge pdf's i have her immigration records and a microfilm newspaper extract on her from the philippines

can somebody find out who "Carl W. Ford" is? He wrote her a character reference that's included in the immigration docs

FLIP user CONFIRMS:

→ →

this is true, she was mayor my father's home town vigan. i will ask him if he remembers her tonight

HER FUCKING SPONSOR WAS A SPOOK

→ →

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP87S00734R000100050019-0.pdf

Carls twitter
twitter.com/carlford43
Carls website
understandingdc.com/

immigration paper user is uploading to mega as we speak
archive everything

OLD THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tcGb2J_sY08
dailymotion.com/video/x633igw
goybook.com/bill.hughes.984786/videos/1720982057973804/
pew.tube/user/WhitePower/SDvbMPh
chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-met-las-vegas-shooter-family-from-chicago-20171003-story.html
youtu.be/BSizVpfqFtw
youtube.com/watch?v=UAF1ZqK5Jpc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Big if true.

spoopy

POW vid
youtu.be/tcGb2J_sY08

alias
Mariou Danley
Lou Danley
Lou Bustos
Marilou Bustos
Mary Bustos
Mary Danley

dailymotion.com/video/x633igw

Originally found posted by this guy YESTERDAY:
goybook.com/bill.hughes.984786/videos/1720982057973804/

We need to find where HE got it from to match up the "4 days" remark.

posting conspiracy related photos... This is her daughter, I believe, and the man she's with does look a lot like the Sherriff

inb4 hurr durr he doesnt look identical

WE KNOW! They don't want to look the same. Things like lighting, angles, camera/lenses, disguises(hair,eye, makeup,prosthetics) are also used to change appearance

Fucking gay. Looks nothing alike stop deliberately pushing nonsense

What race/ethnicity is she?

This one is just too strange

i need rest. back to work tomorrow

Dumping Paddock pics

i guess he's a ppg's fan. maybe he's up in the pedo circle. his dad is certainly rich and powerful enough

did he shoot those fish too?

Who the hell dates a Filipino woman

It was easy. They were in a barrel.

Wew

She is obviously the one who radicalized him, and I dont mean that in connection with Islam, but in a left wing globalist lunatic kind of way.

I find the subject of this video very weird, sort of surreal. I have seen the video of the woman "concert goer" talking to a live interviewer after the Las Vegas shooting, as you have played on your channel, about a woman "Spanish looking" running through the crowd at the Las Vegas country concert. The "Spanish looking" woman was yelling to the crowd "you are all going to die" approximately 45 minutes before the Las Vegas shooting occurred. (please stay with me here)
Now today you have a video with Paul Watson, narrating that a woman "had a break down" yelling at a crowd there was an active shooter in building. Something is very strange with all of this. What is insane about this story Paul ?
I have even seen in some comment sections throughout the web that people yelling "you are all going to die" is common in large crowds... Since when, I have never heard it in my life. Have you?
What's going on here?
So immediately I go to your comment section and the first replies I see here are from commenters with no channel content "like mine" and what do I see? a bunch of comments such as: crazy liberal, more asylums needed, stupid teachers etc etc.

millionaires apparently

bumperino

what do you niggers mean her sponsor was a "spook" ?

>Lou Bustos
oh shit I knew somebody who went by that name

he was in the adult video industry tho

Flips are the future. Don't you want to be on the right side of history, Dave?

During the country music concert there was a woman seen in the crowd pushing here way to the front yelling "you are all going to die" 45 minutes before people died. Everybody, Im sure had their cameras out recording concert. Does anybody have any video coverage of this woman that wasn't turned over to the police investigators?
I noticed after the shooting that the police were on the news asking for all video pertaining to the concert shooting.
Was this woman seen on video and was this woman picked up and questioned by police?
I feel these are logical questions to ask considering you have the biggest mass shooting "by a white guy" in the entire history of the USA.

Are normies asking what the actual fuck too? Must be, this thing is unraveling. How will they try to regain control of the narrative?

YES, what the fuck is right.

>ALL HANDS ON DECK SHE'S A FUCKING SPOOK
does she glow in the dark?

I have information vital to this case, I have known Stephen since I was a kid and before he committed this mass shooting he secretly confided in me his reasons for doing so, the last thing he said to me was "the Jews have got to pay for what they have done to us"

People saying Mayor or whatever is dude from Sopranos and the guy with her daughter?neice? looks like he's straight out of Sopranos central casting. Anybody recognize him?

bamp

Somebody get this fucking leaf a detective badge.

on their summer vacation I see

Random thought.

Maybe the lady that was screaming they were gonna die was a victim herself and is among the deceased.

Could try looking there.

Eidence of Revision of original testimony muddying the water ignoring the facts. happened in RFK/JFK

based

this whole thread is based

BUMPING FOR UPDATE FROM IMMIGRATION user

It sounds like Final Destination.
The leaf is right. This would be interesting to follow up.

The Paddock family goes back generations as a wealthy family that sold imports to gangsters, specifically arms and weapons supplies as well as counterfeiter's gear to Chicago-area mobsters. The shooter's father was an insane, literally psychopathic serial bank robber and criminal mastermind who escaped prison for a decade before being caught violently committing self harm outside an Oregon bingo/gambling hall where he was laundering money. The shooter was a part of his family's business and the ASIA connection is child sex slaves whether it's his former wife or his current girlfriend(s).

are you guys literally this retarded? how are people this face blind i dont understand... holy shit.

Jeff monson is an (communist) MMA fighter who has a powerpuff girl tattoo on his back. This tough looking older guy at a bar back home in NY had an entire powerpuff girl sleeve

FFS, this was suppose to go with the first reply:
Those comments are all discrediting what happened, and sliding the topic. This really makes me wonder about things here.
I would have to assume that commenters such as these would say the same thing about the "Spanish woman" seen at the country music concert yelling "you are all going to die" 45 minutes before they actually did, and if I didn't really know the difference between a Spanish or Filipino woman in the dark, I might assume that a Filipino woman was Spanish. I believe that "Spanish" woman is part of something bigger.

Hey I was just thinking about video related:
pew.tube/user/WhitePower/SDvbMPh

Now, there were some people that said the blood looked faked. I think it looks pretty real.. And some people also said oh they're actors so theyre just acting... but they look pretty dead to me...

And then I remembered... Remember the videos from like Syria or Palestine or whatever where they have kids and some men that look extremely dead.. like same level as dead as above video.. but then they start moving and shit or whatever and they're not actually dead... Just sayin

not sure if that's her. doesn't look the same.

Fuckin checked

Look deeper. Was the guy doing a gun deal? 20+ guns? Randomly laying around. Cameras everywhere to make buyers feel safe?

Gloves to keep prints off guns. Could it have been a gun deal gone wrong and the killer took him out, did the attack, and escaped? Maybe a terrorist? Undercover FBI?

>Dumping Paddock pics
He's not dumping is he
Is that how they do it in Malaysia?

>hapa loli
delet this. I can't concentrate.

/po/ is being raided by SHAREBLUE shills desperate to divert attention away from the fact Vegas shooter was a Liberal Radical.

Even Fake news media is starting to use this narrative along with the anti Gun story.

8 out of 10 Vegas threads are shills the other 2 out of 10 are our regular Schizophrenic conspiracy theorists.

Ignore all Shareblue Vegas threads!

lol, everybody had already posted all the other ones I had so it wasnt a massive dump

Hard to believe since people attempted to go neqr the room and got shot. So there would be footage or eye witness of your supposed guy running or leaving.

The billions to be made from securing America with CCTV etc like in the U.K. are a good motive.
A psychopathic act like snuffing 60 people is possibly excused in their heads by a load of statistical arguments up front and a whole lot of greed underpinning it.
When they take your guns the CCTV network will go up ready to surveil you.

yahoo has been hacked several times. maybe a friendly hacker can recover his emails?

*gook

Looks like Steves got his eyes on the whores

>/po/
What did the origamifags do this time?

Paulie may have moved slow, but it was only because Paulie didn't have to move for anybody.

That's it. In killing 60 people to shock a nation into disarming itself they are saving lives... they told themselves.

Hey any alphabet lurking this thread. I'm 30 with no public online presence, can I be a super sekret spy?

>plz no suicide

Goddamn Filipinos are fucking disgusting. Jungle savages that produce barely fuckable women who turn into disgusting trolls after the age of 26. Why the fuck do we tolerate white men fucking these things? Why do we allow Filipinos into our country?

Ok this is all bullshit, i assume. But the flip to human trafficking jump isn't bad. Shady flip shit is guns drugs and people. And probably not in that order. In which case she'll have countless nieces brought over in her US family tree.

Just look what snuffing 3000 lives got them.

They couldve even walked into the crowd with their dead person makeup on and nobody wouldve noticed because dark, crazy lights etc... They wouldve probably just looked like junkies/drunk to anyone else

It's shills, dumbass.

>Mesquite, Nevada
>Mesquite, Texas

what are the chances?

Old school flips are jap tier. And nicer. Am jap.

>Maybe the lady that was screaming they were gonna die was a victim herself and is among the deceased.
Afaik she was removed from the concert area by security before the shooting started.

I mean, you're correct. But underneath it all is a legit LE leak of gore for high score. Aren't we morally obligated to see it through?

We shouldn't, but we've got bigger fish to fry

What is an old school flip? Why do they mostly look like mexicans and guatemalans now? It's fucking off-putting how much they look like south americans.

Would it be common practice for security, or police to question a woman running through a crowd yelling you are all going to die?

SADLY it isn't bullshit, here's PROOF the PADDOCK FAMILY GOES BACK GENERATIONS IN ORGANIZED CRIME TO HIS FATHER WHO WAS FBI MOST WANTED FOR 8 YEARS TO HIS GREAT GRANDMOTHER'S WEALTHY FAMILY IMPORTING ARMS
>>chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-met-las-vegas-shooter-family-from-chicago-20171003-story.html

she looks pretty comfy

The only people that are shills or shareblue are people that are discouraging any line of inquiry, be it conspiratoid or not. They've seen what we've done in the past (Clanton, Antifa, ISIS, Shia) and they're scared of us finding anything

naw that's no big deal

Would it be a big deal if 50 people were killed and many injured?

I don't approve of fucking them often. Unless Misa. But they work like fucking dogs and just don't have the Jap education ambition. They do tend to raise piece of shit American kids. But the first/second gen are the people I've been most honored to work with. I push innovation. They understand and work as hard as Japs pretend to work. But only if I do the same. It's crazy.

I believe their next generations which are 75% like awful spics might actually come out of it because the smart flip kids go to college now and watched their parents work 3 jobs. They're the underdog Asians. Whereas fuck uppity Koreans.

mesquite---->mescaline---->mkultra

Yep it is everywhere.
Positive id would of been established before release. Cops know who she is.
Suicided soon

NICE!!

I know, this is all an organized crime issue. The Paddocks are a crime family and always have been. Please this is the shooter's connection to massive amounts of money, violent crime, gambling for money launder, and explains his brief few years in an actual job and the rest of his jobs as just a lofty managerial guy who has plenty of playtime to make child sex slave deals and arms trades as well as launder money. It's all there and the FBI has known about this for half a century at least.

Man, I looked at the blur. Female.

Not true. There are multiple bullshit leads being fed at any moment. Aquino?

Fuck yourself leaf.

His ONE job that describes ANY day-to-day duty is for a defense contractor. Has loads of weapons... Just obvious connection no one is writing about except 2 articles, one in the daily mail that mentions Benjamin Paddock's most wanted status and the one in the Chicago Tribune exposing not just Benjamin Paddock but also Ben's mom and grandma as a wealthy importer of goods... a very special kind to very criminal enterprises.

I'm referring to the FBI agent on OP, not the chick hollering you gonna die.

I've met sherif Lombardo and his wife and you are a fucking idiot

The blur? What are you talking about my dear paid poster?

youtu.be/BSizVpfqFtw

Vid showing what happens to ARs when fired a lot in fullauto for no guns. Tl;dw gloves and a few guns (though probably not 20)

Also, a few of those guns don't have optics with enough magnification to reach out to 400 yards. That one of the floor to be left for example. Probably in case anyone comes in the door but still.

Just posting this as it's the easiest place to find the interview for me atm. of the one girl from the country music concert in Las Vegas.
youtube.com/watch?v=UAF1ZqK5Jpc

Find that goddamn "Spanish" looking lady Sup Forums and you will tear apart their narrative.

Underrated

>Find that goddamn "Spanish" looking lady Sup Forums and you will tear apart their narrative
Secondsey this. Nobody is asking about her in the media...

Exactly.

he worked for the CIA